Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-02-18, 12:10   #1
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Thumbs up ***Mammoth*** €150,000 GTD***Entry €120*** -29th May-4th June Bonnington Hotel-Dublin



This year’s Mammoth Poker Festival is scheduled for May/June Bank Holiday 2018 and will be welcoming players from the 29th May until 4th June for a week of Mammoth poker action.
The festival’s schedule includes five tournaments and several satellites to those. The opening event will be a 10,000 GTD warm up NLH Poker Tournament followed by the Mammoth Main Event . The two-day 500 High Roller is scheduled for June 2nd & 3rd .
Mammoth Poker Festival tournaments will feature guaranteed prize pools of between 10,000 and 150,000, All the tournaments included are expected to attract great attention and to draw recreational and professional players from all over Europe .
The three-day 120 No-Limit Hold’em Main Event with a guaranteed prize pool of 150,000 is the festival’s headliner. It will run from May 30th –June 4th .
Mammoth 2017 started off as the Biggest & Best Organized Low Buy In Event in Ireland shining with 1460 Entries & a Massive 146,000 Prize Pool for 120 Buy In !


Mammoth
29th May -4th June 2018
Bonnington Hotel ,Dublin


€150,000 GUARANTEED


Entry €120

STARTING STACK 25,000
BLIND TIME FRAMES 30/40/50 Min

DAY1A Wednesday 30th May 4pm
DAY1B Thursday 31st May 4pm
DAY1C Friday 1st June 4pm
Day1D Saturday 2nd June 12pm
Day1E Saturday 2nd June 8pm (Turbo Flight)
Day1F Sunday 3rd June 10am (Hyper Turbo Flight)
Day 2 Sunday 3rd June 2:30pm
Day 3/Final Day Monday 4th June 12pm


No Limit Texas Hold’Em Re-Entry Tournament
1 Re-Entry / Player / Day Optional


1. Who is running the event (organisation, society etc) – Irish Poker Series
2. The purpose of the event (charity, commercial etc) - Commercial
3. Date – 29th May -4th June
4. Location – Bonnington Hotel Swords Rd, Whitehall, Dublin 9, D09 C7F8
5. Any guaranteed prize pool -€150,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
6. Registration and Start time of event – PRE-REG ONLINE www.irishpokerseries.com & at the Venue from Tuesday 29th June !
7. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) – All Players must have their IPS Membership Card along with a Valid form of Government Issued photo ID and sign up to free membership on the day. If Player is not member of Irish Poker Series , must sign up will take less than 2 minutes and will receive IPS Membership card on the spot .
8. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) - Players can buy straight into the Tournament via the PayPal "Pay Now" button on www.irishpokerseries.com
We have a capacity for 500 players /Day, plus alternate Tickets can be purchased prior to the event at any tournaments hosted by Irish Poker Series
Also direct Buy ins are welcome at the Venue from the Start of the Festival .
9. Type of Tournament (Hold'em/Omaha etc Freezeout/Rebuy etc) – NLHE Re-Entry 1x OPTIONAL RE-ENTRY / PLAYER / DAY AVAILABLE
10. Cost of entry -€120
11. How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee - €20
12. If a rebuy, cost of rebuys/top-up – Re-Entry cost €120
13. How many and what duration are rebuys available – Re-Entries for 8 Levels
14. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund – 97%
15. How many places being paid – 10-15 % of the field.
16. Is any money from the prize fund held back for future tournaments, if so, how much – No
17. Any tickets for future events given out as prizes. N/A
18. Any additional prizes given out (merchandise etc) – N/A
19. Starting chips – 25,000
20. Rebuy and top-up chip amounts – N/A
21. Blind levels –30 min and exact blind structure will be posted very soon
22. Blind timeframes – 30 Min on Day1 A/B/C/D Day 1E is a Turbo Flight 15 Min Clock , Day1F is a Hyper Turbo with 10 Min Clock Day 2 40 Min Clock Day 3/Final Day 50 Min Clock
23. Are there going to be dealers and their level of skill – yes, highly skilled
24. Will there be a documented list of rules – TDA 2015
25. Is there a tournament director – Yes Nick O’Hara
26. How are disputes handled ; who has final say - TD
27. Are there any cash games offered, if so, please outline the rake for each limit offered –

NLH €1/€2 – 5% Capped @ €14
NLH €1/€2/€5 – 5% Capped @ €12
NLH €2/€5 – 5% Capped @ €12
PLO €1/€2 – 5% Capped @ €12
PLO €2/€5 – 5% Capped @ €10
ROE €1/€2 – 5% Capped @ €12

€1 Service Charge applies from each pot of €20 or over . The entire €1 is added towards the dealers Tip Pool Tournament !

Irish Poker Series reserve the right to cancel or alter any Event or Tournament at our sole and absolute discretion.



FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITES for CONTACT & UP TO DATE NEWS FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/mammothpoker


www.irishpokerseries.com


Follow Us On Twitter
www.twitter.com@IrishPokerSerie



We're looking forward welcoming you at the best poker tournament since the Ice Age The Mammoth 2018.
IPS
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM

Last edited by Irish Poker Series; 01-03-18 at 09:45.
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-18, 13:47   #2
RossiesAbu
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Poker Series View Post


This year’s Mammoth Poker Festival is scheduled for May/June Bank Holiday 2018 and will be welcoming players from the 29th May until 4th June for a week of Mammoth poker action.
The festival’s schedule includes five tournaments and several satellites to those. The opening event will be a 10,000 GTD warm up NLH Poker Tournament followed by the Mammoth Main Event . The two-day 500 High Roller is scheduled for June 2nd & 3rd .
Mammoth Poker Festival tournaments will feature guaranteed prize pools of between 10,000 and 150,000, All the tournaments included are expected to attract great attention and to draw recreational and professional players from all over Europe .
The three-day 120 No-Limit Hold’em Main Event with a guaranteed prize pool of 150,000 is the festival’s headliner. It will run from May 30th –June 4th .
Mammoth 2017 started off as the Biggest & Best Organized Low Buy In Event in Ireland shining with 1460 Entries & a Massive 146,000 Prize Pool for 120 Buy In !


Mammoth
29th May -4th June 2018
Bonnington Hotel ,Dublin


€150,000 GUARANTEED


Entry €120

STARTING STACK 25,000
BLIND TIME FRAMES 30/40/50 Min

DAY1A Wednesday 30th May 4pm
DAY1B Thursday 31st May 4pm
DAY1C Friday 1st June 4pm
Day1D Saturday 2nd June 12pm
Day1E Saturday 2nd June 8pm (Turbo Flight)
Day1F Sunday 3rd June 10am (Hyper Turbo Flight)
Day 2 Sunday 3rd June 2pm
Day 3/Final Day Monday 4th June 12pm


No Limit Texas Hold’Em Re-Entry Tournament
1 Re-Entry / Player / Day Optional


1. Who is running the event (organisation, society etc) – Irish Poker Series
2. The purpose of the event (charity, commercial etc) - Commercial
3. Date – 29th May -4th June
4. Location – Bonnington Hotel Swords Rd, Whitehall, Dublin 9, D09 C7F8
5. Any guaranteed prize pool -€150,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
6. Registration and Start time of event – PRE-REG ONLINE www.irishpokerseries.com & at the Venue from Tuesday 29th June !
7. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) – All Players must have their IPS Membership Card along with a Valid form of Government Issued photo ID and sign up to free membership on the day. If Player is not member of Irish Poker Series , must sign up will take less than 2 minutes and will receive IPS Membership card on the spot .
8. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) - Players can buy straight into the Tournament via the PayPal "Pay Now" button on www.irishpokerseries.com
We have a capacity for 500 players /Day, plus alternate Tickets can be purchased prior to the event at any tournaments hosted by Irish Poker Series
Also direct Buy ins are welcome at the Venue from the Start of the Festival .
9. Type of Tournament (Hold'em/Omaha etc Freezeout/Rebuy etc) – NLHE Re-Entry 1x OPTIONAL RE-ENTRY / PLAYER / DAY AVAILABLE
10. Cost of entry -€120
11. How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee - €20
12. If a rebuy, cost of rebuys/top-up – Re-Entry cost €120
13. How many and what duration are rebuys available – Re-Entries for 8 Levels
14. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund – 97%
15. How many places being paid – 10-15 % of the field.
16. Is any money from the prize fund held back for future tournaments, if so, how much – No
17. Any tickets for future events given out as prizes. N/A
18. Any additional prizes given out (merchandise etc) – N/A
19. Starting chips – 25,000
20. Rebuy and top-up chip amounts – N/A
21. Blind levels –30 min and exact blind structure will be posted very soon
22. Blind timeframes – 30 Min on Day1 A/B/C/D Day 1E is a Turbo Flight 15 Min Clock , Day1F is a Hyper Turbo with 10 Min Clock Day 2 40 Min Clock Day 3/Final Day 50 Min Clock
23. Are there going to be dealers and their level of skill – yes, highly skilled
24. Will there be a documented list of rules – TDA 2015
25. Is there a tournament director – Yes Nick O’Hara
26. How are disputes handled ; who has final say - TD
27. Are there any cash games offered, if so, please outline the rake for each limit offered –

NLH €1/€2 – 5% Capped @ €14
NLH €1/€2/€5 – 5% Capped @ €12
NLH €2/€5 – 5% Capped @ €12
PLO €1/€2 – 5% Capped @ €12
PLO €2/€5 – 5% Capped @ €10
ROE €1/€2 – 5% Capped @ €12

€1 Service Charge applies from each pot of €20 or over . The entire €1 is added towards the dealers Tip Pool Tournament !

Irish Poker Series reserve the right to cancel or alter any Event or Tournament at our sole and absolute discretion.



FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITES for CONTACT & UP TO DATE NEWS FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/mammothpoker


www.irishpokerseries.com


Follow Us On Twitter
www.twitter.com@IrishPokerSerie



We're looking forward welcoming you at the best poker tournament since the Ice Age The Mammoth 2018.
IPS
You might wnat to sort out your facebook page, have two different announcements with differing dates and the 2017 event is pinned at the top. Also the ISP site has no mention of this event
RossiesAbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-18, 15:12   #3
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossiesAbu View Post
You might wnat to sort out your facebook page, have two different announcements with differing dates and the 2017 event is pinned at the top. Also the ISP site has no mention of this event

Thanks a million , The Facebook Page will be updated today & in relation to both of our websites irishpokerseries.com & mammothpoker.com will be also updated in the next couple of days !

Many Thanks , Larry
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-18, 16:34   #4
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
https://www.bonningtondublin.com/contact-us.html



To Avail from Poker Rates , Please Quote Poker and book Direct with the Hotel on the Contact Details Below !

Bedroom Rate is €120/ Night for Double -Twin or Triple Room subject to 3 night of Booking !

Bonnington Dublin Hotel
Swords Road,
Whitehall,
Dublin 9,
Ireland.
Post Code: D09 C7F8
T +353 18373544

F +353 18367121

E info@BonningtonDublin.com
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-18, 10:07   #5
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS MAMMOTH 2018


TIMEEVENT#TOURNAMENT TITLEBUY INCLOCKCHIPSENTRY TYPEREG CLOSES
        
Tuesday 29th May        
16:00#1Warm Up Event/IPS Monthly €10,000 Guaranteed€65 + €150:2020,000Re-Entry Start L 9
Wednesday 30th May        
16:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1A (€150,000 Guaranteed)€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#3High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Thursday 31st May        
16:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1B€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#4High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Friday 1st June        
13:00#5High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
16:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1C€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#6High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Saturday 2nd June       
12:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1D€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
20:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1E (Turbo Flight)€100 + €200:1525,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#7High Roller Satellite ( 4 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Sunday 3rd June        
10:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1F (Hyper Turbo Flight)€100 + €200:1025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
14:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day2     
14:30#8IPS High Roller Day1A €50,000 Guaranteed €450 + €500:4030,0001 X Re-EntryStart L9
17:00#9Super Deep Turbo Freeze-Out €65 + €150:1550,000Freeze-Out Start L 9
21:00#8IPS High Roller Day1B (Reduced Clock Flight)€450 + €500:2030,0001 X Re-EntryStart L9
Monday 4th June        
12:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day3/Final Day     
12:00#8IPS High Roller Day2/Final Day€450 + €50    
14:00#1020/20 Poker Challenge €65+€150:2020,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
18:00#11Super Deep Turbo Freeze-Out €65+€150:1550,000Freeze-Out Start L 9
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 28-02-18, 10:11   #6
Irisheman
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Poker Series View Post
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS MAMMOTH 2018


TIMEEVENT#TOURNAMENT TITLEBUY INCLOCKCHIPSENTRY TYPEREG CLOSES
        
Tuesday 29th May        
16:00#1Warm Up Event/IPS Monthly €10,000 Guaranteed€65 + €150:2020,000Re-Entry Start L 9
Wednesday 30th May        
16:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1A (€150,000 Guaranteed)€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#3High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Thursday 31st May        
16:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1B€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#4High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Friday 1st June        
13:00#5High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
16:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1C€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#6High Roller Satellite ( 2 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Saturday 2nd June       
12:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1D€100 + €200:3025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
20:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1E (Turbo Flight)€100 + €200:1525,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
22:00#7High Roller Satellite ( 4 x €500 Seats Guaranteed )€50 + €100:155,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 7
Sunday 3rd June        
10:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day1F (Hyper Turbo Flight)€100 + €200:1025,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
14:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day2     
14:30#8IPS High Roller Day1A €50,000 Guaranteed €450 + €500:4030,0001 X Re-EntryStart L9
17:00#9Super Deep Turbo Freeze-Out €65 + €150:1550,000Freeze-Out Start L 9
21:00#8IPS High Roller Day1B (Reduced Clock Flight)€450 + €500:2030,0001 X Re-EntryStart L9
Monday 4th June        
12:00#2Mammoth Main Event Day3/Final Day     
12:00#8IPS High Roller Day2/Final Day€450 + €50    
14:00#1020/20 Poker Challenge €65+€150:2020,0001 X Re-EntryStart L 9
18:00#11Super Deep Turbo Freeze-Out €65+€150:1550,000Freeze-Out Start L 9
Looks great lads something in there for everyone wd
Irisheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-18, 08:43   #7
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Slightly adjusted version

[CENTER]MAMMOTH 2018
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

29th May-4th June



Up to date version can be found on www.irishpokerseries.com website

Note 1: Mammoth will Play down to 15% of the field in each starting flight. All Players in Day two are in the money.
Note 2: IPS High Roller Day 1's will play 10 Levels - Registration will remain open until start of play on Day 2 (Direct Buy-In to Day two is allowed)
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM

Last edited by Irish Poker Series; 21-05-18 at 15:10.
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-18, 09:04   #8
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
.

Pre-Payment option for the Mammoth & The IPS High Roller will be available very soon on www.irishpokerseries.com .
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-18, 20:03   #9
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Facebook Event Page on the link below for updates & news !


__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-18, 12:46   #10
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Massive & Exciting News Coming soon about the Upcoming Mammoth 2018 !
www.mammothpoker.com
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-18, 13:06   #11
*PocketRockets*
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 357
It's a platinum pass isn't it.
*PocketRockets* is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 15-03-18, 19:09   #12
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432


We are SUPER excited to share this FANTASTIC news!!!

The MAMMOTH just got BIGGER can you believe it, we were putting up a €150,000 GUARANTEED PRIZEPOOL for a tournament buy-in of €120 which was FANTASTIC VALUE, however PokerStars have now jumped on board to sponsor this event and have now made this "have to play event" a "must play event" - PokerStars have only gone and ADDED a €30,000 Platinum Pass to the MAMMOTH main event, PokerStars then said let's make it even BIGGER so they ADDED another Platinum Pass to the HIGH-ROLLER event.

MAMMOTH 2018 is surely living up to it's name, MASSIVE GUARANTEED PRIZEPOOLS and now thanks to PokerStars $60,000 in ADDED VALUE - There are now no excuses to miss this FANTASTIC event!!!

Online satellites will be announced soon with the opportunity to qualify to this years MAMMOTH for FREE yes FREE, ZERO, NADA.

For full information and to keep up to date with all the news regarding MAMMOTH be sure to visit our website www.mammothpoker.com

FACEBOOK EVENT HERE https://www.facebook.com/events/222936518264706/
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 15:27   #13
Irisheman
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,028
Hi guys - will there be an option of an online Day 1 for the main event and for the HR?

Cheers
Irisheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-18, 04:53   #14
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisheman View Post
Hi guys - will there be an option of an online Day 1 for the main event and for the HR?

Cheers
Hi there , we're in talks with PokerStars at the moment and we will update you as soon as we get a response !

Thank You

IPS
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 29-03-18, 04:56   #15
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM

Last edited by Irish Poker Series; 29-03-18 at 05:00.
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-18, 03:47   #16
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
We're running the PokerStars MEGASTCK Poker Festival in the Bonnington Hotel at the moment and during every single tournament break we're running 3 x €15 One Hand Blind Omaha Competitions for Mammoth 2018 Tickets !

The Format


First 10 players at the table during any breaks will pay €15
which will create €150
The Winner of the One Hand Blind Omaha will receive €120 Ticket
The Runner Up will double the investment and receive €30
& we'll do it again and again and again and again
Simple as this ! Good Luck All !
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-18, 17:22   #17
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Mammoth 2018 Seat Winners !

THOMAS NOWAK
PAUL ROE
ALEX TIKHONIOUK
MARK SPELMAN
COLM HANLON
FERGAL FARRELLY
DERMOT DUNNE
PAUL MCGRATH
OWEN MULLIN
VYTAUTAS AGANAUSKAS
SCOTT ROBINSON
WASEEQ REHMAN
ASKSHAY RAMKA ILAHUN
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-18, 18:33   #18
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
Another 3 Seats Out for the Mammoth 2018 !

DARREN MOONEY
PETER ZUPKO
DANI TOMA

Well Done & Good Luck In The Mammoth !!!
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-18, 09:41   #19
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
More Seat Winners

Paul Roe
Gabor Csire
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-18, 15:23   #20
Irish Poker Series
Member
 
Irish Poker Series's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 432
MAMMOTH Seats are up for grabs at every single MEGASTACK Break here in the Bonnington Hotel Dublin !

Our two new qualifiers are Declan Rice & David Harris with a little of €15 investment !

Well Done & Good Luck In The Mammoth !!!
__________________
Crowning the Irish Poker Series Champion via the IPS Leaderboad IRISHPOKERSERIES.COM
Irish Poker Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30.