PLO EMERGENCY treatment/advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLO EMERGENCY treatment/advice needed

ok, sorry my first attempt at posting an image on a forum, so i hope this works.

i've played 10k hands of PLO at .10/.20 and am at -11.8bb/100 but things are lookin grim already

would appreciate comments or advice as i have no real clue as to what i should be looking for or is it too early or small a sample to start.

i've a link to my overall stats by position

fixed there for you...

Comment

I would not know a lot about stats tbh but it looks like your playing way to many from the blinds and early.
      twitter
      moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
        I would not know a lot about stats tbh but it looks like your playing way to many from the blinds and early.
        yes, humongol losses from the blinds, is ridic/scary

what kind of stats are normal for the blinds chris have u any idea? (ranges obviously as it know i will vary for player styles)
        Last edited by bustamoves; 10-01-11, 03:05. Reason: typo

Comment

I don't use the software for plo so I don't know mine and the people I speak to don't mention stats the way people do for NL tournaments and cash.
          Was just looking and you should be playing very tight while you are learning the game and playing even tighter out of position.
          At the lower limits its more about letting others make mistakes than doing anything spectacular your self.
          twitter
          moneybookers

Comment

Take another 10k hands and try to play about half as many hands

Comment

Can you post up the one which shows overall VPIP% 3 bet winnings ev?

From what I can judge from here is your playing too loose for the stakes your in

Comment

10k is far too small a sample to be taking anything meaningful from the stats. The one thing it does clearly show though and it has been mentioned already is stop fishing in the SB and BB as your giving money away.

Comment

quote=LightDrum;226120]Can you post up the one which shows overall VPIP% 3 bet winnings ev?

From what I can judge from here is your playing too loose for the stakes your in[/quote]

HERE IS IT HOPE IT SHOWS (just learning how to use imageshack, paint.net etc)
                  i think i got it to show this time.
                  Last edited by bustamoves; 10-01-11, 16:30.

Comment

to post the picture
                    just click on the icon that looks like a picture of mountains with a yellow backround, a little screen will open and just put that link into it.
                    presto job done

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

You are too loose from blinds and your AF and Agg% is too low

Comment

Your 3 bets pretty high. Maybe you should tighten up you 3 bets oop. Especially if your having trouble playing flops in 3 bet pots oop. Your 3 bet from the BB is 9.2 while your btn 3bet is 7.2. You'd prolly make more money if your btn was a 20 and your bb was a 0. Just saying tighten up in the blinds

Are you having trouble in these spots?

Tighten up in general also. Id reduce my vipip at those stakes anyway.
                        Last edited by LightDrum; 11-01-11, 17:24.

Comment

In Hold 'em, I think 10k hands is just about the minimum amount of hands you'd need to be able to draw any sort of conclusions. In PLO, I'd think 20k hands is the absolute minimum, but realistically, you're looking at 50k to be able to take any relevant conclusions from it.

From this sample size, I'd agree with most posters in saying that you should be playing more in position as opposed oop (binds and EP)

Comment

Working...
                          X