Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...That was some day of golf, best Saturday in a long time imo... I'd be surprised if winner doesn't come from final group, it's more spread out than I thought it would be...

Comment

Rory will annihilate Reed tomorrow. You heard it here first!

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
          Rory will annihilate Reed tomorrow. You heard it here first!
          Feel he wins going away. Already started the mind games in the press conference
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I'm playing wonderfully at this year's masters. Cool head tomorrow and it's a vegan shunning diet of steak for a month. Worried about Fowler though. Reed and Rory had a titanic Ryder cup clash last time. Reed went toe to toe and edged him. Should be epic tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
              Feel he wins going away. Already started the mind games in the press conference
              Agreed.

Sleeping on a 3 shot lead for his first Major, never mind the Masters, he won't get much sleep. That's without him even thinking about who is playing opposite him.

Rory on the other hand really looks like and is playing like he believes he is ready to make history whilst entering the next stage of his career from the platform as a Grand Slammer.

A lot of swallowing going on in Reed's post round interview, think he's bricking it already!

Comment

I'm funking for Rory but I like Reed . He would be a great winner . Probably a trump fan though

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  Don't. Like. Patrick. Reed.
                  Love him. Haters don't like cocky blokes . He's no Conor McGregor. His cockyness is about himself and his belief in himself nothing more. .

Comment

Just out in town and spotted a Garda jeep. BMW no less!

We are back baby.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      well then read this and you will like him less.

http://tobaccoroadblues.com/2015/01/...-patrick-reed/
                      Great read. (No pun)

Definitely seems like he is on the Asberger's spectrum. That coupled with what seems like cunce for parents.

Feel a little bad about not liking him now.

It's weird, I had a friend growing up that acted similar, had a similar arrogant self belief, he hadn't got talent to back it up but what he did have in common with Reed was an oul lad that was a tough prick to him.

Nurture is powerful boyos.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                        ...That was some day of golf, best Saturday in a long time imo... I'd be surprised if winner doesn't come from final group, it's more spread out than I thought it would be...
                        Hows the PL comp going ? A table would be sweet
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

This forum didn't reach these heights by reading things that disagree with its pov m8.
                          "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                          "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Great read.

Comment

Reed beats McIlroy. Rickie beats them both.

Comment

Three fights off the card because if Greg, and him not playing.
                                He's truly turning into the Finkle of UFC.
                                "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                  They weighed Al's underwear and they were .2 so the title is on the line!
                                  They could have shaved his bollox hair and weighed that too. Doesn't matter. He weighed over the NYSAC limit. Title is not on the line.

If UFC brass want to award him outside of the fight. That's they prerogative.

Comment

Magomedsharipov vs Bochniak what a fight, fight of the night for sure.

Comment

I was so close to lumping silly money on joanna just now.

Ugh. I'm gona regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

Ugh. I'm gona regret it.
                                        Wouldn't blame you fancy her myself big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                          Wouldn't blame you fancy her myself big time.
                                          Decision was me thinking but rose seems to be that good so far. Could well catch joanna at anytime. Glad I stayed away despite 1 round to joanna so far.

Comment

Decision was me thinking but rose seems to be that good so far. Could well catch joanna at anytime. Glad I stayed away despite 1 round to joanna so far.
                                            This is close quite possibly 2 - 2

Comment

She won that but 49-46?

Comment

She won that but 49-46?
                                                Wasn't sure how they were going to score the first round but obvious now rose got it 10 - 9 so therefore 49 - 46 is right in my opinion

Comment

Ugh. I'm gona regret it.
                                                  Thug Rose.

Comment

Comment

Hitch's student?
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Massive day for Europe with the Hungarian elections today.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                          Not sure if you are using Adobe CC but i have a sweet hook up for all the products with youtube walk throughs on the patches.

Trying to teach myself premier Pro, massive learning curve.
                                                          I've got Lightroom/Photoshop but not got Premier was thinking about including it in my plan but heard Final Cut is faster for video so probably gonna buy that. You posting your videos anywhere?

Looking at probably getting these ND filters for the Mavic Air.

Yo @zut what's the deal with model planes being able to fly in the Phoenix Park but drones are a no?
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Seen this on Twitter the other day and it's incredible, turn the volume way up.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              Just out in town and spotted a Garda jeep. BMW no less!

We are back baby.
                                                              Not half of enough of them around, the armed support units drive these and you also see them in Audi Q7s and BMW 530D estates also.

About time we equipped our guards with a car that has a chance of chasing the gangs. These vehicles are fully loaded with guns etc also, they are always driving around Dublin, shocked you haven’t seen them before.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                I've got Lightroom/Photoshop but not got Premier was thinking about including it in my plan but heard Final Cut is faster for video so probably gonna buy that. You posting your videos anywhere?

?
                                                                Havent made any yet, hopefully when the weather picks up i can do some landscape ones.
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Havent made any yet, hopefully when the weather picks up i can do some landscape ones.
                                                                  ...Prediction table updated, just for you...And thanks for making me advertise to Everyone how shite I am at it, appreciate it...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                    Seen this on Twitter the other day and it's incredible, turn the volume way up.

That's unreal.

Surely I'm not the only one singing the words and music of the backing singers in my head when he stops singing? Can't imagine any of today's pop stars sounding that clear acapella

Comment

Epic Brunch in Bon Apetit there
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Hup Shane Long

Comment

...Prediction table updated, just for you...And thanks for making me advertise to Everyone how shite I am at it, appreciate it...
                                                                          The table is formatted grand, you seem grand at making them...

At least now i know how much money i need to start putting away each week to pay the winner.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Watching the Madrid derby on a Bein sports stream and there's some Welsh lad commentating that's definitely got a few screws loose. Good entertainment but happy i don't have to listen to him often

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                              Watching the Madrid derby on a Bein sports stream and there's some Welsh lad commentating that's definitely got a few screws loose. Good entertainment but happy i don't have to listen to him often
                                                                              You sure he is Welsh?

Comment

...Just reading sky news now and seen the chemical attack in Syria...Disgusting to read, actually a little upsetting...Looks like it was aimed at civilians and not fighters...I hope international community come down as strong as possible on this...

Comment

The table is formatted grand, you seem grand at making them...

At least now i know how much money i need to start putting away each week to pay the winner.
                                                                                  ...I meant the fact I'm shite at predicting teams!!...

Comment

Good morning from Cancun

So far this morning i've been up for a swim, went to gym, got breakfast, had a couple of drinks in the pool, played 30 mins of beach volleyball, came back and watched the Arsenal game, showered, and about to head to the pool for some cocktails. It's 28 degrees and it's only 10.15am

If i don't make it back alive, someone send MrsFlushdraw a ham. Thanks

Comment

...Just reading sky news now and seen the chemical attack in Syria...Disgusting to read, actually a little upsetting...Looks like it was aimed at civilians and not fighters...I hope international community come down as strong as possible on this...
                                                                                      Yes keep believe everything you read on sky news.Assad had the rebel’s almost routed despite the west funding any manic head hacker who would fight. Why use chemical weapons now ? The same media who told us about Saddans weapons of mass destruction. Not a word about the Saudis slaughter in Yemen with western built weapons and munitions.

Comment

...I meant the fact I'm shite at predicting teams!!...
                                                                                        How’s the dating going ?

Comment

fake News init m8

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Good morning from Cancun

So far this morning i've been up for a swim, went to gym, got breakfast, had a couple of drinks in the pool, played 30 mins of beach volleyball, came back and watched the Arsenal game, showered, and about to head to the pool for some cocktails. It's 28 degrees and it's only 10.15am

If i don't make it back alive, someone send MrsFlushdraw a ham. Thanks
                                                                                            It's amazing how much you can go off someone

Sure beats my business trip to Italy at the end of the month.

@IPB'ers, no ham please, a large bottle of Hendricks instead

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                              Yes keep believe everything you read on sky news.Assad had the rebel’s almost routed despite the west funding any manic head hacker who would fight. Why use chemical weapons now ? The same media who told us about Saddans weapons of mass destruction. Not a word about the Saudis slaughter in Yemen with western built weapons and munitions.
                                                                                              This.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                You sure he is Welsh?
                                                                                                No. Never heard of him before and don't know his name. Sounds Welsh tho, I think. No idea tbh

Comment

Ronaldo with another cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    It's amazing how much you can go off someone

Sure beats my business trip to Italy at the end of the month.

@IPB'ers, no ham please, a large bottle of Hendricks instead

I've been waiting patiently for this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                                      Three fights off the card because if Greg, and him not playing.
                                                                                                      He's truly turning into the Finkle of UFC.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                      Massive day for Europe with the Hungarian elections today.
                                                                                                      I’m starving wait for these results
                                                                                                      Keep us updated
                                                                                                      Thanks

Comment

...Honestly don't have much knowledge of what's going on, apart from the fact it's a shite hole of a situation...I hope it's fake news about the chemical attack, really do...

...And to answer other question...Dating has been quiet, seen one girl for about 2 months, but ended it 3 weeks ago because she wanted to be exclusive and I don't...Chatting to a couple at the moment, but it's been slow 3 weeks...I'm still confident of 10 this year, already on 3 this year so going well 😁...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                            No. Never heard of him before and don't know his name. Sounds Welsh tho, I think. No idea tbh
                                                                                                            I'd imagine is that mad Geordie cunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                              I'd imagine is that mad Geordie cunt?
                                                                                                              Could be yeah. He was a mad cunt alright.

Comment

...Honestly don't have much knowledge of what's going on, apart from the fact it's a shite hole of a situation...I hope it's fake news about the chemical attack, really do...

...And to answer other question...Dating has been quiet, seen one girl for about 2 months, but ended it 3 weeks ago because she wanted to be exclusive and I don't...Chatting to a couple at the moment, but it's been slow 3 weeks...I'm still confident of 10 this year, already on 3 this year so going well 😁...
                                                                                                                Keep all options open i suppose...
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm curious as to where you have this knowledge from? All the mainstream news media are reporting it, not just sky news. Is this something you have worked out yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                    I'm curious as to where you have this knowledge from? All the mainstream news media are reporting it, not just sky news. Is this something you have worked out yourself?
                                                                                                                    Not denying an attack occurred why would Assad do it though.Its not as if the us and uk would lie. It’s a war zone how can anyone know who did it Assad’s forces with Russian help have claimed back most of his country. Am I not allowed have an opinion. Like no way would anyone use the media or a bunch of poor civilians for gain believe everything you hear.

Comment

Not denying an attack occurred why would Assad do it though.Its not as if the us and uk would lie. It’s a war zone how can anyone know who did it Assad’s forces with Russian help have claimed back most of his country. Am I not allowed have an opinion. Like no way would anyone use the media or a bunch of poor civilians for gain believe everything you hear.
                                                                                                                      It's not like it's the first time Assad has used chemical weapons?

Also; he's now been given a free hand to do whatever he wants. Putin has seen to that.

Comment

Aintree Tipping Competition is just three days away.

Sign up here for the usual thrills, spills and possibly even illness.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X