Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right fuck this, gust going outside to walk the dog and may be some time

Comment

...For the day that's in it...

Comment

Time to start drinking i reckon, chicken stew on the hob
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
          We have an igloo on the green and a 4*4 dragging kids and adults up and down the hill on sleds!
          that's proper redneck country. you guys all Trump voters right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Don't..... Make....Any.....Unnecessary.....Sandwiches
            Don't take risks on dangerous loaves.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Starting late

Comment

Remember when the terms 'alpha male', 'beta male', 'cuck' etc... were just not used conversationally, when no-one would have an idea of what you were on about if you used any of these, unless alpha male was used to describe an animal in a documentary? I can't believe any of that shit has become so commonly used, it really annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  Remember when the terms 'alpha male', 'beta male', 'cuck' etc... were just not used conversationally, when no-one would have an idea of what you were on about if you used any of these, unless alpha male was used to describe an animal in a documentary? I can't believe any of that shit has become so commonly used, it really annoys me.
                  It's only used by beta males thank god.

Comment

An alpha male wouldn’t let that kind of thing annoy them m8

They seem to have been superseded by Soyboy now ,although you do frequently find soy boy teamed up with chuck and/or beta
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-03-18, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                      An alpha male wouldn’t let that kind of thing annoy them m8
                      M8/mate is another annoyance of mine, to be fair! 'Tis very far from 'mate' most of us were reared

Comment

so much for the 4pm blizzard

Comment

It’s bizarre looking at all the pics and hype then looking right now at benbulben which has no sno on it for what feels like 1st time in weeks

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            Starting late
                            Just ran out of beer.Plenty of wine and top shelf fair left though. Sweeping snow at the moment in the Wicklow mountains. Brag:backed a few winners in Meydan. Beat:fairly sure going to run out of oil at some stage tomorrow
                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Aaaahhhh... That's where the term came from!

Comment

I prefer apex male.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  so much for the 4pm blizzard
                                  It's another Ophelia-style hysterical overreaction.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    It's another Ophelia-style hysterical overreaction.
                                    Don't think so, have you seen whats going on in the SW of UK and Wales ?

Also there was no overreaction to Ophelia... where doid that meme come from

The Country was in lockdown and still a number of people died and the predicted leve;l; of tree and structural damage happened.
                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 01-03-18, 18:31.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Highlight of the day was the 90 min break I took for 2 beautiful Guinness in the local watering hole.

Hardest part of the day was leaving but I managed.

Comment

Another dud storm, boy who cried wolf stuff from Met Eireann, next time itll be the real deal and we will ignore it, all stranded and dying from fatal toast cravings.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Crazy Eddie Izzard out my way anyway.
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ozil @ 26s on Betfair for 1st scorer has to be worth a poke?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              yes
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Seems like its all a big tactic from "Big Bread"

I know Emma is on the way still, but, not a snowflake here in west limerick all day, the models were showing us getting up to 8 inches from 11am just from the beast from the east.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

edit: nevermind got it on exchange at 28s,
                                                  Last edited by eamonhonda; 01-03-18, 19:23.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

This website is for sale! socialarcadeapp.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, socialarcadeapp.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                      Any news on CC ? Anyone have any real world contacts on him ?
                                                      Woke up Wednesday morning. Not feeling great, but alive.
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Loads up but cant do anything? chromebook issue or should i br pressin something?
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Can only see 11's

same as eamo, see 21's on the exchange
                                                          Last edited by oleras; 01-03-18, 19:50.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            Nice one dude. That has made my day !

Take it easy, its some trauma to the body.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I was just coming on to play you a tune in the hope you were lurking.

From his best album (in my opinion) Blue Valentine.Amazing song, amazing music, amazing lyrics....enjoy

Get well soon me oul flower.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                Can only see 11's
                                                                exchange
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Another dud storm, boy who cried wolf stuff from Met Eireann, next time itll be the real deal and we will ignore it, all stranded and dying from fatal toast cravings.
                                                                    Just don't do anything Irish in the next 12 hours . Some idiots going to meet the reaper tonight

Comment

Loads up but cant do anything? chromebook issue or should i br pressin something?
                                                                      works fine for me just clicking or hitting space

Comment

Glad to hear you are ok CC, been thinking about you!

Comment

This is like watching a training session for city. Too easy

Edit 1-0 city.

Comment

Click the arrow up on the right of the screen and then you can jump with a mouseclick

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Don't think so, have you seen whats going on in the SW of UK and Wales ?

Also there was no overreaction to Ophelia... where doid that meme come from

The Country was in lockdown and still a number of people died and the predicted leve;l; of tree and structural damage happened.
                                                                              Only down the country. Closing Dublin was unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                Only down the country. Closing Dublin was unnecessary.
                                                                                The way people drive in Dublin I think a red alert should happen when it rains.

Comment

26's that he will touch the ball is more of a bet

Comment

Swoon...Some goal

Comment

It's so quiet at the stadium that you can actually hear the camera's clicking when there is an exciting moment.

Comment

Could be worse. You could be Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                          Just don't do anything Irish in the next 12 hours . Some idiots going to meet the reaper tonight
                                                                                          Yeah I was joking. Have enough stew toll Saturday. Looks to be getting going here
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Looking forward to ArsenalFanTV later

Comment

Getting fierce static electricity bangs lately, at home and at work. Nothing different that I can think of, no new clothes or shoes. Don't normally get them.

Anyone else experience this? What could it be?

Comment

Getting fierce static electricity bangs lately, at home and at work. Nothing different that I can think of, no new clothes or shoes. Don't normally get them.

Its your shoes.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

A sign

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    Its your shoes.
                                                                                                    Haven't bought new shoes in months, this started happening a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Do we think a 9:15 am Monday morning interview is likely to go ahead as planned?

Comment

Having the heating on a lot will lower the humidity in your gaf which will lead to more static shocks. My house is down at 36% at the moment. Was only talking to the mrs. about the same thing half an hour ago when I got a zap from the son's blanket.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                          Having the heating on a lot will lower the humidity in your gaf which will lead to more static shocks. Was only talking to the mrs. about the same thing half an hour ago when I got a zap from the son's blanket.
                                                                                                          I get these shocks everywhere, in work, at home, in shopping centres. When I take off a jumper in the dark the room lights up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                            I get these shocks everywhere, in work, at home, in shopping centres. When I take off a jumper in the dark the room lights up.
                                                                                                            First place to start is always your shoes. I was in Vegas one time and was driven demented with them to the point where I was happy to get away from the place. They're horrible.

Comment

Guy in work was causing 10 screens across the floor to flick off every time he touched his chair yesterday.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Still no real sign of snow bar an odd extremely light flurry in Ranelagh which may just be snow blowing off the roof.

I also can't stop eating today for some reason!

Comment

Fuck sake I thought I was turning into Electro Man the last month, now I find out ye're all at it. Was only reading up on it today as getting a bit alarmed by the amount and they seemed to be increasing in strength. Seemingly a plants help, any suggestions on the best type ?

Comment

Bit of copper tape running from the sole of your shoe to your ankle. Be grand.

Comment

My colleague in Boston nearly shat himself laughing when he was told we'd shut down the entire country for this.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

News just said a metre of snow coming

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X