Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Srsly
    OK I get it using Zyklon B in the concentration camps was an act of peace.

because y'know Newspeak, Trump is a genius. War is peace. Getting tremendous things done. Lets kill hundreds of children by stoking Anti Vaxx hysteria. Oh look a child died on TV so now we should bomb Syria
    Any tea?
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      I didn't know that but it makes sense. Strange then that they make it harder and usually more expensive than AL to buy a last minute flight.
      Good that the lack of insight didn't derail the rant an iota m8
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
        Good that the lack of insight didn't derail the rant an iota m8
        Eyes on the prize
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Have Dortmund in a bet. Presume it just stays the same bet with the game going ahead tomorrow?
          Yep

Comment

Holocaust Centers don't count when you are evaluating how much worse Assad is than Hitler because the Jews weren't Hitlers own people...

Denny will probably try to defend that too.

Comment

Some game this.

Comment

The President of America was threatening war on social media. Whats going on?
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  Obviously trying to get Russia to retweet.

Comment

USA USA USA

Comment

Its mental. Someone needs to get control of the cunt. What do ya have to do to get assassinated
                      airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Meanwhile in an attempt to get the White House PR department into the same league as Pepsi and United Airlines inarticulate moron Spicer issues his third clarification in an hour

Well thats ok then but Bannon will probably fire you for admitting in public that there was a holocaust.

Comment

I hope Shannon airport is on Russia's strike list,I want to go out instantly in a blaze of glory not starving in the nuclear winter

Comment

Myself and AJ are funking for that one.

Comment

Police Saying Dortmund attack was using serious explosive.would have been worse if Dortmund bus didn't have reinforced windows.
                                Bet it's a far right group.didnt Dortmund fans make a big deal about refugees welcome

Comment

Better Call Saul is the best show on the go
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Better Call Saul is the best show on the go
                                    Is S3 on Netflix or people streaming it somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      Think they're going with the one episode a week plan https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/new...ease-schedule/
                                      Last edited by ComradeCollie; 11-04-17, 21:57.
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

very impressed with my new chrome book, superfast. Got it for 220

few days delivery 3 month warrenty

keyboard takes a bit of getting used to , annoys me i cant get urtorrent ( any way around this ?)

other than that pretty impressive for small money , battery life amazing!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          First episode on exodus on kodi anyway.
                                          Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          very impressed with my new chrome book, superfast. Got it for 220

few days delivery 3 month warrenty

keyboard takes a bit of getting used to , annoys me i cant get urtorrent ( any way around this ?)

other than that pretty impressive for small money , battery life amazing!
                                          JS torrent if you have to. But the chromebook wont play most of the video files. Why download when you can stream in such quality?
                                          airport, lol

Comment

First episode on exodus on kodi anyway.

JS torrent if you have to. But the chromebook wont play most of the video files. Why download when you can stream in such quality?
                                            everytime i try to stream i get ads , i hit wrong thing. can u send me a decent link ? for movies?
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

everytime i try to stream i get ads , i hit wrong thing. can u send me a decent link ? for movies?
                                              fmovies.se
                                              airport, lol

Comment

fmovies.se
                                                brill thanks!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Last edited by Denny Crane; 11-04-17, 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    Oyster shooters:

wh..wh....why?
                                                    I was talking about the 6xNatural at the bottom of the receipt. That's refers to a plate of natural oysters, as oppose to kilpatrick or mornay or whatever.

The oyster shooters are like mini Bloody Mary's. If you haven't discovered Bloody Mary's then I fear I may be unleashing a beast by doing this. But they are full of win in the right spot.
                                                    Never tried to shooters though.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                    He's right, Hitler didn't use chemical weapons in warfare.
                                                    I'm pretty sure that sarin, the alleged chemical weapon used in Syria, was developed my Nazi Germany during WW2.

The Nazi's might not have used it on the battlefield, but they likely mess around with in the camps.

At various times between September 1939 and April 1945, many experiments were conducted at Sachsenhausen, Natzweiler, and other camps to investigate the most effective treatment of wounds caused by mustard gas. Test subjects were deliberately exposed to mustard gas and other vesicants (e.g. Lewisite) which inflicted severe chemical burns. The victims' wounds were then tested to find the most effective treatment for the mustard gas burns.
                                                    Plus of course, the whole chemically poisoning people in gas chambers, stuff.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    Aside from all the WW2 stuff, didn`t the US use chemical weapons far more recently in Vietnam, so its a fully stupid point to be making. Perhaps a bit like the Germans claiming in their defence that they didn`t gas many jews in WW1.
                                                    Not sure I get your point. The US are criticism the use of chemical weapons this week. The fact they used them in the past shouldn't exclude them from that.
                                                    I mean, at some point in the 20th century, all the super powers likely used some form of WMDs.
                                                    Last edited by Mellor; 12-04-17, 02:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      The Merrion, No.
                                                      The Fitz, Yes. Was there in January and chopped a small rebuy

Looked like airport security rather and airline employees, but not sure.
                                                      United might dodge retribution entirely

I'd imagine that the painter is not as unknown as the vendor/auction house believed.
                                                      I expect at this stage that they've hit up the unsuccessful bidders for information on it.
                                                      Ah the merrion has less online presence ...a lot of peeps mix them up ..both greatplaces My first time playing live was the merrion. I went out I accidentally turned over my own hand once!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                        Ah the merrion has less online presence ...a lot of peeps mix them up ..both greatplaces My first time playing live was the merrion. I went out I accidentally turned over my own hand once!
                                                        By the way that can happen to ANYONE umkay! ??

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                          He's right, Hitler didn't use chemical weapons in warfare.
                                                          He didn't use them against allied forces. He used them to murder innocent people which is warfare.

Comment

Huge insight into the mindset of the GOP right now...scary.

Comment

Since the election, liberals have been accused of living in an elite bubble. Hillary Clinton voters, supposedly, do not understand the rest of the country; they must get outside their comfort zone and embrace the real America.

It's becoming increasingly clear, though, that if anyone is living in a bubble, it's the Trump administration. Inside that bubble are white people, narrowly defined. And outside it is everyone else. Whenever circumstances force them to venture outside the bubble, they fumble and gasp for air.
                                                              Yup

Comment

Mom made this vid of our doggie two years ago...:P He is a brave doggie!

Comment

Hi, Susy here!After learning about the band ABBA not allowing use of their song "Take A Chance On Me" for such a terrific and noncommercial cause, my partner...

Love this vid :P

Comment

Hmm no one here here for hrs ..where is you guys :??

Comment

He didn't use them against allied forces. He used them to murder innocent people which is warfare.
                                                                      Very much not what warfare means.

They used it for genocide not warfare..
                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

I take your point.

But from my point of view....genocide is a weapon of warfare. It has been for many centuries. It's used in more recent times in places like Kosovo.

Sean Spicer, set off an intense backlash on Tuesday when he suggested that President Bashar al-Assad of Syria was guilty of acts worse than Hitler and asserted that Hitler had not used chemical weapons, ignoring the use of gas chambers at concentration camps during the Holocaust. Mr. Spicer later apologized.
                                                                        I feel like the statement by Sean Spicer is irredeemable on a point of technicality.

Spicer said briefly hitler didn't use gas on his own people like assad...which is clearly a huge ....i don't know what to call it....Fuck up.

He clearly at one point says hitler was not using gas against his own people like assad

White House spokesman said ‘someone as despicable as Hitler didn’t even use chemical weapons’ and said Russia must consider if it wants to align with Assad
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 12-04-17, 02:39.

Comment

The claim was that "Hilter didn't sink to using chemical weapons". So regardless of warfare on the battlefield or genocide in the camps, he did in fact use chemical weapons.

Comment

Anyway, that's too much Hitler talk. Here's a nice picture of Mary and Baby Jesus instead

I think it's very calming

Comment

The claim was that "Hilter didn't sink to using chemical weapons". So regardless of warfare on the battlefield or genocide in the camps, he did in fact use chemical weapons.
                                                                              Huh, I never said he didnt. Was just pointing out P+F usage of warfare is wrong.... and is is still wrong.
                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Huh, I never said he didnt. Was just pointing out P+F usage of warfare is wrong.... and is is still wrong.
                                                                                Nice work

I am often wrong. Where are you when I am doing sums??? I could use your help!

SPOILER
                                                                                I am not kidding ..sums

Comment

Ah that's fair enough.
                                                                                  I'd imagine warfare is a blurry concept at times. History being written by the victors and all

Comment

Ah that's fair enough.
                                                                                    I'd imagine warfare is a blurry concept at times. History being written by the victors and all

I think in the case of Hitler and WW II we can't vilify him enough.
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 12-04-17, 05:44.

Comment

But the chromebook wont play most of the video files.
                                                                                      Once there's not AC3 audio mine plays practically everything. Though I am careful to avoid x.265 files as Im pretty sure mine doesnt have the hardware chip to decode those.
                                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/louise.mulh...type=3&theater

Mom made this vid of our doggie two years ago...:P He is a brave doggie!
                                                                                        You'll need to make your fb page public before you can link directly to videos on it.

Comment

Comment

Sebastian 'You didn't think they could have one slimier than Bannon' Gorka was on RTE radio this morning and stated that firing 49 missiles at Syria was 'not an intervention'.

Astonishingly repellant human, this is the guy who proudly wore a Hungarian Nazi party medal to the inauguration and is angling to take over the oil rich parts of Libya

Comment

I think in the case of Hitler and WW II we can't vilify him enough.
                                                                                              Absolutely, pure villain.
                                                                                              But he wasn't a bad artist, should have stuck with that imo
                                                                                              SPOILER

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Vintage Kitchen last night. Food was fantastic as always.

Polished off 4 bottles of wine between 4 of us

Started off with a white Rioja (which was a new one for me) - Hacienda, El Ternero, very full bodied, lovely stuff. We then moved onto an Austrian Pinot Noir - Schloss Halbturn (2010) which was very good. From there we went across the Atlantic for a Bordeaux blend from Oregon - Dunham Cellars Trutina 2003 and we then finished up with a Joseph Phelps Cab Sav (2008) from Napa.

The Bordeaux blend absolutely stole the show amongst four excellent wines

Comment

Comment

Have to head to Thurles with mother today, her 58 yr old brother died suddenly.
                                                                                                        Three brothers all in their 50s in the space of five years.

Fucking detest funerals and so does mother, sit now and shake hands and listen to "sorry for your loss for approx three hours. Fml

. Large family and one half not talking to the other half.sooner tomorrow afternoon comes the better.
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Have to head to Thurles with mother today, her 58 yr old brother died suddenly.
                                                                                                          Three brothers all in their 50s in the space of five years.

Fucking detest funerals and so does mother, sit now and shake hands and listen to "sorry for your loss for approx three hours. Fml

. Large family and one half not talking to the other half.sooner tomorrow afternoon comes the better.
                                                                                                          Sorry for your loss
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Happen to be at home this afternoon. What have they done to 15-to-1? Inane chatter everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                              Happen to be at home this afternoon. What have they done to 15-to-1? Inane chatter everywhere.
                                                                                                              It's a sham of a mockery. The questions aren't even hard anymore.

Comment

Dublin Bus drivers vote to strike as well.

Comment

That's actually meaningful. I had no idea that BE had been striking for 20 days.

Comment

You'd hope that the BE strike will be over before then. Otherwise we could be back to where things were last year as a DB strike for something like this presumably breaks the terms of that agreement as well?

Comment

To make up for the shortfall from North Korea, China has ramped up imports from the United States in an unexpected boon for U.S. President Donald Trump, who has declared he wants to revive his country's struggling coal sector.
                                                                                                                      Trump Trump Trump!

Comment

What's the problem? Outrage as man lives his life.
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                                                                          http://www.thejournal.ie/bus-eireann...34201-Apr2017/

What's the problem? Outrage as man lives his life.
                                                                                                                          Ridiculous "story"
                                                                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X