Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car buffs . Best value 7 seater out there for 16-18k bracket. (Must be any colour). Diesel or petrol ? Etc etc

I thank you in a Van.

Da missus is looking

Comment

Off till Tuesday, Giddy da feck up.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
        Car buffs . Best value 7 seater out there for 16-18k bracket. (Must be any colour). Diesel or petrol ? Etc etc

I thank you in a Van.

Da missus is looking
        Congratulations on your good news

(you're a bit auld for that sorta craic, no?)
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Congratulations on your good news

(you're a bit auld for that sorta craic, no?)
          Plenty of lead in the pencil and yes I'm too old but can't we all wear nappies and eat soft foods . Da missus crashed my car , and she the young wan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            He did that? Its rather good! Are his paintings displayed somewhere, or thats considered not a right thing to do.
            It's not. It's pretty bad actually.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
              Have to head to Thurles with mother today, her 58 yr old brother died suddenly.
              Three brothers all in their 50s in the space of five years.

Fucking detest funerals and so does mother, sit now and shake hands and listen to "sorry for your loss for approx three hours. Fml

. Large family and one half not talking to the other half.sooner tomorrow afternoon comes the better.
              I understand ..funerals are difficult. I hope it passes as easily as it can. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                You'll need to make your fb page public before you can link directly to videos on it.
                Oh I just made the vid public ..not making my page public :P Or wait I do have public page for my art ....I think ..

AND i paint much better than Hitler ..SUCK IT NAZIS :P !! I WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Brilliantly explained. Thank you for posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    That's actually meaningful. I had no idea that BE had been striking for 20 days.
                    It is actually pretty bad they have to get a Dublin company to strike for a transport minister to take notice.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                      Oh I just made the vid public ..not making my page public :P Or wait I do have public page for my art ....I think ..

AND i paint much better than Hitler ..SUCK IT NAZIS :P !! I WIN!
                      Watched this, reminded me of my dog Buddy, he got his paw stuck in an escalator at O'hare airport and I had to kick his digits(?) off in order for him to get his foot out. he was gimpy for a bit after getting his paw stitched back together.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                        Watched this, reminded me of my dog Buddy, he got his paw stuck in an escalator at O'hare airport and I had to kick his digits(?) off in order for him to get his foot out. he was gimpy for a bit after getting his paw stitched back together.
                        I am sorry to hear that it must have been ever so distressing for you and the dog. I would have been a bag of nerves. I hope he is ok now

Gryffy has nerve damage after a medical condition ( bone calcification) he had an operation to help as much as can be helped to scrap some bone off but it had already pressed on the nerve. But he has some mobility issues which the vet told us he would have. He is a great chap though And the hospital were amazing.

Comment

Putin Speaking English...this is the Putin that Russia sees it's not the image portrayed by online memes

Which is scary ..because you get why Russia likes him...watch him speak about judo at 9.00

Watch speak about Prometheus...

Watch him smile ...watch him talk about funding for developing countries...charm central.
                          That's why Russia likes him...no hard man. Charm man.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

It is actually pretty bad they have to get a Dublin company to strike for a transport minister to take notice.
                            I'm sure he hasn't a clue it's going on at all.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post

I thank you in a Van.

Da missus is looking
                              Opel zafira, I am on our second one. Good price and not like driving a tank.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

It's very convenient how 'bad' US-Russia relationship has gotten. They should probably call off the investigations now it's so bad.

Comment

Ronaldo is a fraud , can only do it against the big teams on the big occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                        I'm sure he hasn't a clue it's going on at all.
                                        Hitchhiker's Guide To...
                                        He's fully taking notice, its just he's deciding not to intervene as that was the traditional approach that led to neverending taxpayer bailouts from politicians in return for no improvements for the public and higher fares. Cutting out the idea that the minister will always come in with a bag of cash is him playing a blinder, and i say that as someone who thinks he is a gimp of the highest order
                                        yeah but serious question... do you think he and Amanda Brunker are made for each other??

Comment

I don't think he is a gimp....I think he is a good analyst. But not the person for transport. And this action is due to the bringing in of private companies. The govt should have known the BE would become insolvent..and that is the reason for cuts. If this is happening the service is in long term difficulty and is in danger of not being able to provide an inter country transport service and that is pretty sucky. Cuts are pretty sucky for workers too.

Ross is only in...but he isn't useful to this issue...I don't think he is a gimp though. And he knows how to rock a feather boa.

I think if you don't want to bailout companies you need a better long term plan. Don't ask me what is though...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                            better long term plan is to attempt to operate as a commercial entity. That means people who go to work to do a job, you know, as opposed to get paid. As in the first instance the reward is pay, in the 2nd instance you have a business doomed to fail. That's really the difference between private and public service.
                                            I can't claim to understand how to run a business at all. I am more creative/artistic than entrepreneurial. More your strength I suppose.

I guess rural people will decide how much it's needed or wanted by them come next local elections.

Comment

I guess rural people will decide how much it's needed or wanted by them come next local elections.
                                              They'll either vote FF or FG anyhow as most rural people do. That or they'll vote for someone who has almost 0% chance of being in power.

Comment

Sorry I got confused Hitch ...There is a diff kind of continental keyboard also .i got confused I had never heard of the other one i didn't know there was a diff between English and Continental Keyboards.

Keyboard Cat memes make your day better!http://www.keyboardcatstore.com/https://www.facebook.com/thekeyboardcathttp://www.charlieschmidt.com/

MIKE BARSON ACTUALLY ASKED TO BORROW MY VOX CONTINENTAL ORGAN(which im using here) to play on the recording of their new album,"Oui,Oui,Si,Si,Ja,Ja,Da,Da".Un...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  That or they'll vote for someone who has almost 0% chance of being in power.
                                                  Oh I do that too !

Comment

This is part of why rural people shouldn't be allowed vote.

Comment

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed vote. Ruling out most of the population.

Comment

might have misjudged how easy it would be to get used to a continental keyboard. The stuff of first world nightmares here trying to reorientate the brain (have an English keyboard at work).
                                                        Can you swtich to Uk layout on the pc?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                          How's the noggin?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                            Rules me out.

Comment

How's the noggin?
                                                              You hit your head CH DOG? You ok?

Comment

How's the noggin?
                                                                I am having a good day today.

You hit your head CH DOG? You ok?
                                                                I'm good ta m8

Comment

Glad to hear it

Comment

<3 Gordon Ramsay

Comment

He must be one of those people who only likes his own cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                        Sounds like a wuff deal

Comment

Tonight it's 'A' Attempting. Tmw obviously will be 'B'.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                            Tonight it's 'A' Attempting. Tmw obviously will be 'B'.
                                                                            Good luck attempting said thingy.

Comment

Oh no the spam is back

Comment

...

Comment

Good French bred horse a few years ago called Azertyuiop. Sounds much better then Qwertyuiop so their system does have some merit tbf.

Comment

Just ordered some keyboard stickers for that reason! Thought it might be like metres vs feet with everyone using AZERTY except UK/Ire/US and so useful to become familiar with, but seems AZERTY is just some dumbass system the French alone came up with
                                                                                    For some reason, this has reminded me that I (rather heavily) bet with my French colleague last night that Leinster would beat Clermont senseless in the rugby next weekend. The words 'cheese' and 'eating' may have been utilised.

Comment

For some reason, this has reminded me that I (rather heavily) bet with my French colleague last night that Leinster would beat Clermont senseless in the rugby next weekend. The words 'cheese' and 'eating' may have been utilised.
                                                                                      Well not the worst bet. Leinster will be rested and back in the playing groove so it should be a cracker. Interesting that they lost at home last week even if it was with a mostly B team.
                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Did your young lad receive his compensation for the use of his Wasps ticket?

Tried and failed to organise a trip to Lyon but couldn't fix it to get my lad back to London in the time available.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

HU for anybody who had money on Absolute when they went AWOL : looks like players are going to get paid from the same pot of money FTP players got paid from (The fine Stars paid) http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...ssion-1662359/

Comment

Thirteen years ago

Date: Wednesday 17th March 2004 |Course: Cheltenham |Distance: 2m |Going: Good | Winning Time: 3m 54.10s |Winner: Azertyuiop (Ruby Walsh) [P F Nicholls] |Run...
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Think I have a sinus infection, feels like I've been punched in the nose. :-/
                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

My horse is still running

Comment

Thirteen years ago
                                                                                                  That was my first time going to the festival. 3 day meeting then but we went on Mon and came back on Fri (I was green at the airport). Had £40 on Moscow at 1/1s (big bet for me then and prob still is ) and hadn't had a winner up to that. Shrugged it off and backed Timmy Murphy at 14s in the next (score) and had a 5rfc with the second. Got £550 for my sins. Then Total Enjoyment came up the hill in great style in the bumper. Great day

Edit to say:- Just looked back at the results there for the craic. It was 3 races later when I backed the winner. Shows you how time clouds your judgement. Was 100% sure it was the next race after the champion chase.
                                                                                                  Last edited by careca; 13-04-17, 10:20.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                    That was my first time going to the festival. 3 day meeting then but we went on Mon and came back on Fri (I was green at the airport). Had £40 on Moscow at 1/1s (big bet for me then and prob still is ) and hadn't had a winner up to that. Shrugged it off and backed Timmy Murphy at 14s in the next (score) and had a 5rfc with the second. Got £550 for my sins. Then Total Enjoyment came up the hill in great style in the bumper. Great day

Edit to say:- Just looked back at the results there for the craic. It was 3 races later when I backed the winner. Shows you how time clouds your judgement. Was 100% sure it was the next race after the champion chase.
                                                                                                    Aftertiming cunt
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                      Aftertiming cunt
                                                                                                      That reminds me, must check if that money is still in my old jeans

Comment

Fun times...

NORTH Korea has ordered 600,000 residents in Pyongyang to evacuate immediately as war fears escalate

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                          That reminds me, must check if that money is still in my old jeans
                                                                                                          In with the communion money ya tight fucker

Comment

Just sent the IAA an email...

We will get back to you as soon as possible. We aim to respond to all routine email enquiries within 10 working days

Glad to know they put the €250 I paid to simply issue my license to good use.

Comment

Something you don't see very often poker anymore.

High Stakes PLO cash game and online beast Nikolaus 'RealAndyBeal' Jedicka shoves for $26,400 with KK54 on a KQ63 turn. His opponent (who only learned to play Omaha 10 mins before the show!) thinks the bet is $6,400 and calls with Q765.

Jedicka pipes up straight away and says that "if he didn't know the bet was 26, he can take it back." and then tells him it's ok to take his money back, don't worry.

Class act.

See from 1h43m

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

On a Good Frida? Latern Jaysus

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Something you don't see very often poker anymore.

High Stakes PLO cash game and online beast Nikolaus 'RealAndyBeal' Jedicka shoves for $26,400 with KK54 on a KQ63 turn. His opponent (who only learned to play Omaha 10 mins before the show!) thinks the bet is $6,400 and calls with Q765.

Jedicka pipes up straight away and says that "if he didn't know the bet was 26, he can take it back." and then tells him it's ok to take his money back, don't worry.

Class act.

See from 1h43m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baOW4yrmUCM
                                                                                                                  River probably would have been a 4 anyhow!

Comment

Did your young lad receive his compensation for the use of his Wasps ticket?

Tried and failed to organise a trip to Lyon but couldn't fix it to get my lad back to London in the time available.
                                                                                                                    Yeah, he has been well looked after. And I'm bringing them to Fairyhouse on Tuesday to, ahem, broaden their sporting horizons.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Think I have a sinus infection, feels like I've been punched in the nose. :-/
                                                                                                                      Get better soon AndyFB..then .punch the invisible demon back!

Comment

I hope it's just scare mongering.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          It is actually...quite noble...

Fintan Gavin is doing a good job commenting. I wouldn't be able to follow it otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X