Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    aidankk posted a 20-1 winner in the other place. Has he stopped updating the thread here? I always throw a few quid on his fancies

Opr
    He's always in profit in those threads. Has had a good few big prices winners/places recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
      He's always in profit in those threads. Has had a good few big prices winners/places recently.
      Yeah he used to have a separate thread on this forum that he cross posted the picks but he must not be updating it recently which is a pity.

Opr

Comment

Easy for Fiesole in the end. Oh well. Onto the next one

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
          A few bets for the little horses tonight in the English greyhound derby. Really starved of action atm with the disastrous events that have occurred on the irish greyhound scene so I'm turning my attention overseas. It's a much more difficult betting proposition than here as it's often difficult to read the English form. Anyway, here's the kennel. R2 starts tonight and ew still pays first 6.

Ballymac Matt....4 pts ew @50/1.
          Jaytee Dutch. ...2pts ew @100/1
          Barricane Tiger...1pt ew @150/1
          Murry's Act......... 1pt ew @80/1
          Danzey Exception..1pt ew @100/1
          Shaneboy Freddie..1pt ew @150/1

All prices Paddy Power except last one.

May add Cable Bay and Ballymac Sarahjo to the kennel at a later date.
          3/5 got through to the quarter final on Tuesday. Ballymac Matt was very disappointing. Shaneboy Freddie, Murry's Act and Danzey Exception all through. Danzey looks the best prospect of the 3 and has T1 in the quarter on Tuesday which is good.

Comment

Full of promise 400 Carlisle & Indomeno 215 Wetherby..both meant to win today.
            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
              You beautiful man fair play.

Comment

great stuff PM. Missed the first but got on the second. Nice drift too Cheers

Comment

Legend, fair play Pat.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comment

Brilliant tipping. Think we should strip GAB of the chief tipster crown and give it to you!
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Legend Pat, also missed the first but the drift to 11/2 on the second was beautiful and he won very well.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                        great stuff PM. Missed the first but got on the second. Nice drift too Cheers
                        Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                        Legend Pat, also missed the first but the drift to 11/2 on the second was beautiful and he won very well.
                        Same. Very happy to see the extra in my account tyvmpm

Comment

You can put your massive tool in my box anytime pat mustard.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                            Brilliant tipping. Think we should strip GAB of the chief tipster crown and give it to you!
                            Not tips at all just good info...happy to pass it on.. glad a few of you got on.

Comment

Ribchester in the 1st in Ascot obv

Comment

Ribchester
                                Churchill
                                Signs of blessing
                                Thomas Hobson

Picks for today
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Mutakayyef
                                  Romainsed
                                  GoldDream
                                  -
                                  Who Dares Wins
                                  Declaration of Peace

Elsewhere 7.10 Brighton Performance Art 18/1

Comment

Time to pray to the toilet!

Trotter has visions of his future and wishes for something better.

Comment

Jul 13 Lep. Anyone know a gaggle might get cheap tickets ?

Comment

Deauville 14/1
                                        Murillo 7/1
                                        Washington DC 16/1

Aiden doesn't go the first three races without winning one.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Ribchester in the 1st in Ascot obv
                                          Damn good run, fair play.
                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Alpha Delphini e/w
                                            Barney Roy

Comment

3/5 got through to the quarter final on Tuesday. Ballymac Matt was very disappointing. Shaneboy Freddie, Murry's Act and Danzey Exception all through. Danzey looks the best prospect of the 3 and has T1 in the quarter on Tuesday which is good.
                                              Ugh..very disappointing night. That's dogs. Just Murry's Act left now in the semis and he was my least favourite of the 3 left and will be lucky to make the final.

Comment

The fickle finger of fate has landed on Bossy Guest in the Royal Cunt Hup.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Dream Castle
                                                  Usherette
                                                  Jack Hobbs
                                                  El Vip

picks for today
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Where's Horatio this weeek? Thought he would be all over the flat

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                      Where's Horatio this weeek? Thought he would be all over the flat
                                                      All weather king

Comment

aidankk posted a 20-1 winner in the other place. Has he stopped updating the thread here? I always throw a few quid on his fancies

Opr
                                                        I see he had the 25/1 winner in the Hunt Cup today and the 66/1 3rd place in his picks. Also had a couple of big priced places yesterday.

Should maybe have a second glance at his selections

Comment

I see he had the 25/1 winner in the Hunt Cup today and the 66/1 3rd place in his picks. Also had a couple of big priced places yesterday.

Should maybe have a second glance at his selections
                                                          Anyone got a link to his posts in the other place?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                            Anyone got a link to his posts in the other place?
                                                            This is the latest version of his threads Missed his picks again today

Opr

Comment

This is the latest version of his threads Missed his picks again today

Opr
                                                              Ah heyor, is this lad for real? What a legend.

Tips 20/1 winner for the first and from a low stall.

Cheers for the linkage OPR.

Comment

Big shout for alpha Centuri in the first at Ascot.
                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                  Big shout for alpha Centuri in the first at Ascot.
                                                                  Watching the race downstairs and one of the lads comes in and talks about the big tip for the winner just as they leave the gates. FFS.

Comment

Watching the race downstairs and one of the lads comes in and talks about the big tip for the winner just as they leave the gates. FFS.
                                                                    Never mind all that; jump suits are in!

Comment

Winter would be a beast if she's still peaking after her early season big assignments.

French filly carrying my money though.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Aidankk strikes again with a lovely 8/1 winner 😂😂

Comment

Fucking love Permian.... big heart winner.

Comment

On Favourite Treat myself. Falling down the weights, first run out was ok and last race can be dismissed, lost it's irons coming out of the stalls. Usually needs a couple of runs before finding a win. I'll be following it over it's next few races anyway.
                                                                            Out again tonight, I'm on at 7s anyway

Comment

Sante 830 Haydock ..disclaimer..no info just my own tracker

Comment

Attending down royal today, if any one has any fancies please let me know. Cheers

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comment

don't get too drunk

Comment

Ugh..very disappointing night. That's dogs. Just Murry's Act left now in the semis and he was my least favourite of the 3 left and will be lucky to make the final.
                                                                                    Murry's Act just made it through to the final. Place money in the bag.

Comment

Solar impulse to come late to win the 3rd in Southwell. Also Sureness is the last race meant to win, recently had a wind op.

Comment

Murry's Act just made it through to the final. Place money in the bag.
                                                                                        Nice one, when is the final?

Comment

It's on Saturday..he's the rank outsider and probably shouldn't win. However, he's definitely overpriced and there could be trouble in this race. If so, he could pick up the pieces. Either way, it looks like a great final.

Comment

Some flood of money for zeftan curr 715. 20s to 7/2. No value left but interesting

Comment

Some flood of money for zeftan curr 715. 20s to 7/2. No value left but interesting
                                                                                              First run back after a lay off was eye catching. Has won over cd off a higher mark and looks like today been a plan for a while. 20's would have been huge.
                                                                                              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                                First run back after a lay off was eye catching. Has won over cd off a higher mark and looks like today been a plan for a while. 20's would have been huge.
                                                                                                Nice spot lads, easy winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                  Nice spot lads, easy winner.
                                                                                                  Ya nice drift too. Happy days

Comment

Hopeful that sea the lion will run well here.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      Hopeful that sea the lion will run well here.
                                                                                                      Nice one. what a finish.

Comment

There isn't a jock with a cooler head in the business and the trainer knows his fairly well
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cross post from bbv. Would appreciate two tickets for the curragh on Saturday if any floating about. Ty

Comment

also bumming 2 for sunday
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

1st 3 of Faheys meant to run well at Pontefract. Worth a little a trixie

Comment

1st 3 of Faheys meant to run well at Pontefract. Worth a little a trixie
                                                                                                                hmmm paddy power wont let me place it

doh...nvm EW not available on all races

Comment

Word for feanes horse ahundrednotout 2.30 Hamilton

Comment

2/1 fav now over fancied england expects...

Comment

Hmm... big country runs again today in Haydock. 7/1 chance... might be best to sit this one out though as look tougher, or maybe just place market
                                                                                                                      Last edited by pokerhand; 08-07-17, 13:12.

Comment

Character onesie 800 Carlisle is meant to win...

Comment

Character onesie 800 Carlisle is meant to win...
                                                                                                                          Close but wrong Fahey horse.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X