No announcement yet.

NIDGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd favourite Jaytee Jet withdrawn earlier today too.

My ante post bets looking very nice if they can get through tonight now! I also had jaytee jet laid for €15, profit$!
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
      On Jaytee Dutch ew. Hopefully get some sort of sweat
      No sweat is some sort of sweat m8.

gg.

My 2nd dog barely got through in same race, welp!
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

this is wide fucking open now
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
          Have been told that Farloes Rumble is very highly fancied by the trainer.
          Still alive and halved in price although that's more to do with who's gone, been workmanlike more than spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
            Still alive and halved in price although that's more to do with who's gone, been workmanlike more than spectacular.
            I thought he ran quite well last night. The track was in a bad enough state too so I think it was running slower than -20. I think it's a nice step up on the first nights run. I liked the way he pushed through on the 4th bend with little room. He's heading towards his peak and there could be some big runs in him in this competition.

This derby has been tough going. We've lost so many of the favourites and it's so open. There could be a lot of very tired dogs after last night's going and I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more withdrawls. Last Thursdays dogs are definitely at a big advantage now having raced on an easier track and with the longer break. I think that could come into play next Saturday. Only 3 left myself at this stage with Gyp Rosetti, Leave at dawn and Dr. Zhivago. I still see plenty of value in the field so I may go in again.

Comment

Literally down to the last dog backed now. Had 10 e/w on skywalker rory at 50/1 I was excited about and then small bits following bets on here on highview event, droopys tee and doctor zhivago.

Have got 15 e/w on sonic for top 4 at 8/1 but a very bad showing all round.
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I don't recall a derby where more top dogs were knocked out in the manner of this one. It has been absolute carnage. Doctor Zhivago broke his hock tonight, real shame. I'm left with one solitary dog in Gyp Rosetti. However, I'm very happy to be on him. I actually got him at 100s and not 80s as I said here. I should also mention that the docket has been lost so hopefully I'll sort that out!

Comment

On ballymac at 14's ! If he gets a run and does 29.60 it could be enough and he is the reigning champ
                  https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                    On ballymac at 14's ! If he gets a run and does 29.60 it could be enough and he is the reigning champ
                    I got him at 12's over a month ago.... FUCK MY LIFE! Sonic or ballymac for me
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If this were a poker tournament id say Flushdraw would have something to say about the payout structure

Comment

Working...
                      X