Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

@Lazare, you best be watching BBC4

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Is Laz a Buddy Holly fan?
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
            Is Laz a Buddy Holly fan?
            The previous Jools Holland Rock and Roll programme was class.

Buddy Holly easy to love too in fairness

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Buddy Holly easy to love too in fairness
              Buddy Holly mostly trumps Elvis IMO. There I said it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                Got offered a job today in some hotel just outside Celbridge. Starting end of the month. Delighted to have a job secured before actually moving. Takes a lot of pressure off. So here's to a new chapter...
                Nice m8.

What hotel? Will stop in for a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                  ...So in love with the slow cooker...Cooked my now house famous "Dr Pepper pulled pork"...Sadly only took pictures of the afters so not too many pictures...Ingredients are...
                  ...Shoulder of pork...
                  ...4 cloves of garlic...
                  ...1 red onion and 1 normal onion...
                  ...Seasoning and herbs...
                  ...2 vegetable stock cubes...
                  ...3 cans of Dr Pepper...
                  ...Slow cooked it for about 5.5 hrs, drained a large portion of the juices, pulled it apart then added in 3/4 bottle of BBQ sauce then cooked for another 90 minutes...Served on baps with salad, cheese and wedges...Cooked enough for about 12/15 people so will be having it over the weekend also...But oh my god it was absolutely delicious!!!...

...P.S, how do you make photo's smaller?...They are coming up as over 3mb and too big apparently...
                  Also made pulled pork in the slow cooker today. Used coke instead of Dr pepper tho. On a bap with coleslaw. Twas only savage!

Comment

you need to be a certain vintage to fully appreciate this . Hilarious

Comment

Does he get enough credit?

Comment

Does he get enough credit?
                        Not even close

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ever notice at the end of say hello wave goodbye by David Gray (soft cell cover) he plays the 1st line of into the mystic , nice tribute I thought. about 7.18 in

Comment

Hey guys hope your computers are nice and safe

Lowest of the low to attack hospital networks.

Keep safe now ..don't be taking downloads from strangers ...nor going down links you don't know well.

Comment

Which search keywords send traffic to this site?
                              Attached Files
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Sorry I can't see the image ..not sure why..

Comment

A great bunch of lads.

Comment

This is REALLY COOL

Comment

Alles les Jaunes!

One time please for the best-supported club in rugby
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ireland U17 on Euro sport now playing England. Semi final spot up for grabs and the winner qualifies for the U17 world cup too

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            Baby (maybe toddler now, but toddler is such a silly sounding word)
                                            Is he walking? If so then you've got a toddler with an expensive cheese habit.

Comment

So, IPB Eurovision 2017 Sweep - Lets Rise like a Phoenix.
                                              26 countries participating, going to strike out the Top 2 in the betting - Italy and Portugal. Leaves 24.

Need 8 players @ €25. Honour based system, no escrow, so only known good eggs need apply.

You will get 3 countries each in a random draw overseen by me.
                                              Scoring system - your two lowest scoring countries count, add them together and the lowest overall total scoops the whole pot.
                                              (Interestingly this incredibly simple scoring format causes yearly confusion to the Head of Economics and Tricky Maths Stuff at the Sorbonne)

Open to all but much more fun if you will be watching and drunkenly posting as it happens.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  26 countries participating, going to strike out the Top 2 in the betting - Italy and Portugal. Leaves 24.

Need 8 players @ €25. Honour based system, no escrow, so only known good eggs need apply.

Scoring system - your two lowest scoring countries count, add them together and the lowest overall total scoops the whole pot.
                                                  (Interestingly this incredibly simple scoring format causes yearly confusion to the Head of Economics and Tricky Maths Stuff at the Sorbonne)

Open to all but much more fun if you will be watching and drunkenly posting as it happens.
                                                  In, but will be asleep
                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

In please. Will opt out if other regular Eurovision heads miss out.

Comment

In, to make up for last years shame, was I drinking?
                                                        You had brought some drunken pub buddy home to sleep it off on couch, wife wasn't happy, daddy in law was on his way, you were worried he was going to kill you. Norm enough.

Comment

Comment

oh!

hmm maybe posts on here could be used to fill in other sizeable memory gaps. Like that thing that Dumbledore had.
                                                            Pensieve... I am disgusted that I know that without googling.
                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

In

Comment

In.

Comment

in,

working on it so will be delighted for the distraction..

Comment

In

Comment

In. The only comp I've ever won here so hopefully run good continues

Comment

Baby (maybe toddler now, but toddler is such a silly sounding word) has developed an expensively healthy appetite for pungent cheeses. He just polished off a decent chunk of chevre with truffle followed by tackling a plate of Bleue des Causses (a very blue cheese) with gusto before declaring himself done and promptly falling asleep in the empty plate, no doubt dreaming of devouring other things that smell odd.

Must make a note to be out of the house whenever that combination is likely to have made its way to his nappy.
                                                                          Does he toddle?

If he toddles, he is a toddler!

Comment

And that's a wrap. Countries to follow at 2.30.

But don't worry if you've missed out, keep typing in and if theres another 8 (or even just 6) then we can go again.

Comment

Eurovision? of course I'm in
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

my 1st dance wedding song
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  Eurovision? of course I'm in
                                                                                  AJ, DP can have my spot as will be asleep. And he is bigger fan obv.

Comment

Obv am happy penalty disallowed but not sure why, goal is a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                      Obv am happy penalty disallowed but not sure why, goal is a goal.
                                                                                      Once the player takes a penalty he can't hit the ball again until another player has touched it. RM hit it twice.

Usually applies to hitting the post and rebounding, today was very rare.

Comment

Once the player takes a penalty he can't hit the ball again until another player has touched it. RM hit it twice.

Usually applies to hitting the post and rebounding, today was very rare.
                                                                                        Seems like a silly rule. Wonder why it necessary.

Comment

Stops a player dribbling it into unmissable range I guess.

Comment

Comment

Stops a player dribbling it into unmissable range I guess.
                                                                                              Again seems silly. If a player is dumb enough to try that then good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                my 1st dance wedding song
                                                                                                No recollection
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Draw for Eurovision.

Your 2 lowest scores count, lowest total wins.

SPOILER

Comment

Ukraine and Israel. First time ever I'm happy to have two 500/1 shots. Giddy up

Comment

rigged

Comment

DP has this sewn up.

Hitch 2nd

Comment

In if any spaces left

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                            DP has this sewn up.

Hitch 2nd
                                                                                                            Yeah, Uk&Germany is a nice combo for DP. Though some year UK will actually get the Top 5 finish that their generally good song deserves. Not this year though, brexit cunts that they are.

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                            In if any spaces left
                                                                                                            I'd say another game will fill later on, you are first in.

Comment

Sigh Mahrez. This could have been a sweet goal for Arsenal if it had not been disallowed

Comment

Ah, was out on the lash. Must look that up.
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sweden doing shit in rehearsal. Completely random mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    Sigh Mahrez. This could have been a sweet goal for Arsenal if it had not been disallowed
                                                                                                                    No worries Liverpool will help Arsenal out. No way a win against West Ham is possible. Arsenal are nailed on for top 4 at this stage.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                      No worries Liverpool will help Arsenal out. No way a win against West Ham is possible. Arsenal are nailed on for top 4 at this stage.

Opr
                                                                                                                      Ah the aul reverse jinx... been a while since we've seen that.

Comment

Yeah, Uk&Germany is a nice combo for DP. Though some year UK will actually get the Top 5 finish that their generally good song deserves. Not this year though, brexit cunts that they are.

I'd say another game will fill later on, you are first in.
                                                                                                                        UK have xfactor name recognition this year though.

Comment

Thanks aj, again. Eurovision rolleyes.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X