Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High rollers in other countries are a few hundred k, and high rollers in Ireland are a hundred quid?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Link?
      Just the Failing New York Times

more info here
      For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Link?
        Have to show your work strewly. Trump fans are the type that need pictures, not words.

Last edited by CHDad; 29-05-18, 08:54.

Comment

Well jealous Ed, only a couple of weeks till sonar tho. Doesn't get much better than Hunee and Antal to bring then sun up
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
            It doesn't really make a difference really but generally you don't list providers of things by who doesn't do it but by who does do it.
            You cant release other peoples information so it will be a case of people standing up and counting themselves out.

Don't expect many GP's to take this moral stand publicly and cut 2/3 of their business. Some may well do and I guess we have seen those who will as they campaigned.
            Last edited by RichieM; 29-05-18, 09:07.

Comment

Well jealous Ed, only a couple of weeks till sonar tho. Doesn't get much better than Hunee and Antal to bring then sun up

Clashing with The Black Madonna so mostly being guided by wherever the group wants to go

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                Clashing with The Black Madonna so mostly being guided by wherever the group wants to go
                Always the way you never get to see half of what you ideally would.

Easy decision for Hunee imo though
                airport, lol

Comment

Always the way you never get to see half of what you ideally would.

Easy decision for Hunee imo though

For bands i'm pretty happy to just wander off on my own but for DJs would usually stick with the crowd

Comment

@5star how many you know from eds list above? I got 5 unless mike d is mike Denver in which case I got 6

Comment

If thundercat is anything like when I saw him last year. Expect a lot of him fucking around and playing random notes before he actually plays anything you recognise. He cleared half the arena he was in at Sonar.
                      airport, lol

Comment

A lot of hate towards Jack there for a common question (men having to provide for a kid if a woman decides to have it but has no say in that decision), but no rebuttals apart from that's "dumb", which I guess you can expect in goalpost shifting moral question du jour.

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                        cluequest in London (kings cross). You're locked in a room with a mission to do before escaping. usually one hour.Lots of clues, keys, codes to find or work out, and a number of rooms (ours had 3) to open up and work your way through.

Loads of them in London, no doubt quite a few in Dublin also (Tar probably knows the best ones). There are some easier ones just for kids, so technically you can just lock your kids away and be fine about it!
                        Tried this one in London recently https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Attractio...n_England.html
                        Was grand aul fun, brought my brother and his gf who had never done one and they loved it. better with more than 3 though, maybe 4 or 5 is perfect depending on the size/difficulty. Budapest has loads of them for cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          A lot of hate towards Jack there for a common question (men having to provide for a kid if a woman decides to have it but has no say in that decision), but no rebuttals apart from that's "dumb", which I guess you can expect in goalpost shifting moral question du jour.
                          Eh, I gave him a decent rebuttal - the law is not unfair to men because the law is framed around the rights of the pregnant person whether that's a woman or a man.

His whataboutery re a non pregnant person has no more relevance to this issue than a sibling querying whether they deserves compensation for their parents decision to bring another child into the family thus reducing their share of resources by 50%.

The 'can you eschew responsibility?' discussion is interesting, but should never be in the same discussion as the pregnant persons rights discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                            @5star how many you know from eds list above? I got 5 unless mike d is mike Denver in which case I got 6
                            Is Sparks these guys ?
                            Wow, it is Russ and Ron! that's amazing, headlining hipster festivals 50 years on. Fair play to them.
                            Not really comparing them but if I'm not mistaken they were doing their thing on totp a couple of years before Bowie appeared there

Edit: it was about the same time, they were on OGWT first.

More Edits: First on stage at 7PM isn't headlining but sure fair play to them anyway.

Disco 28/09/74 - Ron Mael - Russell Mael - Ian Hampton - Trevor White - Dinky Diamond
                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 29-05-18, 10:39.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yup, the same Sparks

Comment

They clash with Karen Gwyer who i'd love to see too but Sparks will win

Buy: https://karengwyer.bandcamp.com/album/rembohttps://www.kudosrecords.co.uk/track/dbalp003/8/karen-gwyer-yes-but-i-didn-t-know-they-were-owls.htmlKaren Gw...

Comment

Well the question raised was so irrelevant as not really being worth addressing head on.
                                  The woman has the right to choose on continuing with the pregnancy of the fetus and after birth once the full rights of personhood are established then the father has responsibilities.

A slightly more interesting can of worms to try opening might have been would / could / should a prospective father have the right to demand that an abortion is carried out in order to prevent him having to take on those responsibilities?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Well the question raised was so irrelevant as not really being worth addressing head on.
                                    The woman has the right to choose on continuing with the pregnancy of the fetus and after birth once the full rights of personhood are established then the father has responsibilities.

A slightly more interesting can of worms to try opening might have been would / could / should a prospective father have the right to demand that an abortion is carried out in order to prevent him having to take on those responsibilities?
                                    It is an interesting argument but I agree it has no relevance to abortion.

Should a man be allowed to insist that he wants nothing to do with the baby in an unplanned pregnancy? I think yes. Certainly in extreme circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

Should a man be allowed to insist that he wants nothing to do with the baby in an unplanned pregnancy? I think yes. Certainly in extreme circumstances.
                                      Wat.

Like refuse to support the child financially?

'no' being the answer here.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

5, probably the same 5 as you! Although i only recognise the names and couldn't tell you any of their songs though I've probably heard them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          5, probably the same 5 as you! Although i only recognise the names and couldn't tell you any of their songs though I've probably heard them.
                                          Did you deliberately write this in 5starspeak?

In other news . Fk men eh.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

The answer to this is no.

Tar, you want a reasoned answer so here it is.

We recognise that once a child is born that they have rights including the right to proper provision from their parents. We acknowledge this in a number of statutory forms from birth through to death. Indeed the Succession Act, 1965 gives a right of action to any child who feels their parents have not provided for them appropriately in the parent's will. Similarly, when the State pays child welfare to parents they do so on the basis that the money is being provided for the benefit of the child.

By analogy, a father of a child (or indeed a mother), who does not provide for their child may be compelled to do so by order of the court. If a mother makes a claim for maintenance as against a father then she does so for the benefit of the child and, in a conceptual sense, she makes the application on behalf of the child to a certain extent. This is because parents are the parties who exercise the legal rights of their children on their behalf.

So let us return to the proposition being made here: if a woman has the right to choose not to give birth, should a man have the right not to take responsibility financially for the child? The legal response to that is clearly no. Our law recognises that a child has rights independent of their parents, including to be provided for by those parents. Article 42A(2) of the Constitution makes it clear that parents have a duty to provide for the welfare of their children. So, unless Jack is proposing we have a referendum to remove that right from children, I do not see how it could legally be done.

Quite apart from that the argument has been made, and convinced 2/3 of Irish voters in the recent referendum, that the unborn do not enjoy the same rights as a child. They are not the same thing by any reasonable measure. In precisely the same way it is not comparable to say that a father should be able to financially divorce their child. Because a mother should not be able to financially divorce their child either. That is the comparable situation. The equivalence that Jack points to others making is a false one.

TL;DR - The "financial divorce" point is utter nonsense cause common sense.
                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

That angle on the man leaving the baby has the cry of "the women scored a point against us and we need to score one back", daft and wouldn't work in real world anyway. People don't need to feel threatened because women are getting their rights

The choice can only come at abortion time. And seeing as we don't have to carry the baby for 9 months, it's only obvious who gets that choice.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

That angle on the man leaving the baby has the cry of "the women scored a point against us and we need to score one back"
                                                  Yep, this is 100% it IMHO. Thread in After Hours on the other place on this issue, it is the usual alt right heads trying to score an equaliser against the 'feminazis' after losing the vote on Friday.

Comment

Do you still have that ticket Keane? I might take it off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

The 'can you eschew responsibility?' discussion is interesting, but should never be in the same discussion as the pregnant persons rights discussion.
                                                      agree 100%
                                                      The concept of moral and financial abortion is an interesting problem to roll around in the mind but boils largely down to a he said/she said. I'm not really sure how it would work in the world.
                                                      Dubay V Well is the most famous example.

I see kayroo made a much better go of this than I
                                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 29-05-18, 13:04.
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        agree 100%
                                                        The concept of moral and financial abortion is an interesting problem to roll around in the mind but boils largely down to a he said/she said. I'm not really sure how it would work in the world.
                                                        Dubay V Well is the most famous example.

I see kayroo made a much better go of this than I
                                                        Sometimes you have to ask yourself what would dmx do.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                          Sometimes you have to ask yourself what would dmx do.
                                                          He'd give it to ya.

Comment

!
                                                            I felt Kayroo's, AJ's and my own rebuttals where fairly concise tbh. A "financial abortion" is completely unrelated to actually abortion. So it wasn't relevant.
                                                            It's essentially trying to duck ones basic responsibilities as a parent. I don't think tha really needs to be entertained as a serious suggestion. I also dontbit required any moral goal post shifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                              The answer to this is no.

Tar, you want a reasoned answer so here it is.

We recognise that once a child is born that they have rights including the right to proper provision from their parents. We acknowledge this in a number of statutory forms from birth through to death. Indeed the Succession Act, 1965 gives a right of action to any child who feels their parents have not provided for them appropriately in the parent's will. Similarly, when the State pays child welfare to parents they do so on the basis that the money is being provided for the benefit of the child.

By analogy, a father of a child (or indeed a mother), who does not provide for their child may be compelled to do so by order of the court. If a mother makes a claim for maintenance as against a father then she does so for the benefit of the child and, in a conceptual sense, she makes the application on behalf of the child to a certain extent. This is because parents are the parties who exercise the legal rights of their children on their behalf.

So let us return to the proposition being made here: if a woman has the right to choose not to give birth, should a man have the right not to take responsibility financially for the child? The legal response to that is clearly no. Our law recognises that a child has rights independent of their parents, including to be provided for by those parents. Article 42A(2) of the Constitution makes it clear that parents have a duty to provide for the welfare of their children. So, unless Jack is proposing we have a referendum to remove that right from children, I do not see how it could legally be done.

Quite apart from that the argument has been made, and convinced 2/3 of Irish voters in the recent referendum, that the unborn do not enjoy the same rights as a child. They are not the same thing by any reasonable measure. In precisely the same way it is not comparable to say that a father should be able to financially divorce their child. Because a mother should not be able to financially divorce their child either. That is the comparable situation. The equivalence that Jack points to others making is a false one.

TL;DR - The "financial divorce" point is utter nonsense cause common sense.
                                                              All very reasonable of course, particularly from a point of law, my main issue was nothing to do with wanting to know about the fine details of what people about his question this time but more: Does somebody (Jack in this case) asking about that likely to have understood it before it was explained for them, or do people think that people who write posit these questions are being intentionally misleading and try forms of concern trolling?

If one doesn't think they understand it (or fail to grasp that one may think they understand something that they do not) and dismiss them then that is what leads to things (as Hotspur previously mentioned a few months back) like intellectual discrimination and eventually leads to "President Trump" as rebellion. The spectrum degree at which people grasp logic can be vast, and it's easy to rest on well laid foundations and assume somebody else is just trolling, without taking a stance about whether he is or not. Recent research I saw showed how the efficacy of things like the "no side" of progressive campaigns is greatly increased because their arguments are easier to understand, even if they are false and people putting down others for their views was just reinforcing them.

Separately from that, the vague area of parentage rights questioning is a very common topic which has various differing philosophical views, that do tie in with abortion (and adoption) rights through law, as these sit astride our moral framework representing current moral thought (which changes and laws take time to catch up). E.G. When somebody can "force" (they did have a part in it ) parentage and associated rights and responsibilities on another person - if we deem something as a foetus before x age as just cells that can be terminated, that's not got anything to do with the legitimacy of the child's rights themselves after birth, they are taken for granted here.
                                                              It may come to the forefront in the future if children don't require a human for incubation.
                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 29-05-18, 14:11.

Comment

...Tech/IPB question...If I want to send an excel file to several IPB people and for them to return it back to me, is it possible to do here or would it have to be through email?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                  ...Tech/IPB question...If I want to send an excel file to several IPB people and for them to return it back to me, is it possible to do here or would it have to be through email?...
                                                                  Google docs ?

edit, not perfect i suppose for a predictions comp...lol
                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 29-05-18, 14:06.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    Google docs ?
                                                                    ...If I was to pretend to be stupid, could you elaborate or explain how to do it?...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      Do you still have that ticket Keane? I might take it off your hands.
                                                                      I do have it still. I paid I think ~75 for them but people seem to be trying to get rid of them for €50 on toutless so I'll take that for it as well if that is fair enough.

Comment

Do I remember there being a few folks into biking here over the years? I'm looking at getting a road bike as a few of my friends have gotten into it lately and want to give it a try.

Unfortunately I can only do Bike to Work in October so would like to get something in the meantime to see how I like it but am fairly bamboozled by the variety available. Any advice on something that will do the job? The cheaper the better for the first while (without being so bad it would turn me off) and ideally something I would be able to move on again fairly easily in a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          Do I remember there being a few folks into biking here over the years? I'm looking at getting a road bike as a few of my friends have gotten into it lately and want to give it a try.

Unfortunately I can only do Bike to Work in October so would like to get something in the meantime to see how I like it but am fairly bamboozled by the variety available. Any advice on something that will do the job? The cheaper the better for the first while (without being so bad it would turn me off) and ideally something I would be able to move on again fairly easily in a couple of months.
                                                                          Biked a lot until I was hit. I'd say get any road bike that complements your wallet off adverts or some other second hand site. No road bike should be so bad that it would turn you off.
                                                                          Loads of people have bikes they bought on the scheme just sitting at home practically never used, ask around.

For the bike to work scheme remember you can buy from anywhere in the EU, if the shop agrees, for better deals and I assume a shimano sora groupset and carbon fork are still common starter perks with the rest not mattering too much. Ideally bumping the Sora to Tiagra if you can find one in budget.
                                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 29-05-18, 14:26.

Comment

Imagine there's a few who'd know way more than me. I'd not had a bike in nearly 20 years and bought one 6 months ago. I just got a cheap (€200) hybrid from halfords. Vast majority of its use would be to get me to and from work on the N11 (about a 30 min cycle). Longest stretch i've done was 47k down to wicklow a couple of weeks ago.

It's generally fine but with hindsight i'd have gone for a straight roadbike like you're asking about as i've yet to to anything resembling offload cycling and seems unlikely that'd be on the cards. If you're planning on moving it on, just get something 2nd hand and as light as you can find imo

Comment

I had a cyclocross in NZ and loved it. I cycled to work on it. It was perfect and it was that little bit more durable, it could be taken off-road(to an extent) plus I was more confident of it in poorer weather than a road bike.

It's a little pricier and there's probably not many around used but it's the type of bike I'd get again.

Comment

speaking of biking, anyone use the city bike scheme?
                                                                                Was thinking of going from merrion to hueston daily to change up the commute.
                                                                                I lack the will or desire to get a bike for meself and dont really have anywhere to park it anyway

Comment

@Tar

In Jacks case I credit him with the wit and intelligence to understand the import of what he’s suggesting. Despite repeated requests for him to give his own views rather than post in the passive voice he continues to use third party attributions to test the water. He knows what he’s at.

With other requests people regularly seek and get information in the usual way. I think sometimes things need to be dismissed and in those cases it’s ok to be dismissive.
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

If you approach your friendly local bike shop with the right attitude you should be able to do a deal that would put off dealing with the BTW scheme paperwork until later in the year.

Most good entry level road bikes will absorb all of the BTW schemes money and are perfect for what you want, I would advise against going for anything much cheaper unless it is just for casual use around the city.

Comment

I lack the will or desire to get a bike for meself and dont really have anywhere to park it anyway
                                                                                      I use it most everyday.
                                                                                      It's great value at €25 a year but has it's flaws.
                                                                                      Presuming you are commuting with the crowd (i.e., travelling from Hueston to Merrion in the morning and the opposite way in the evening) then be prepared to face empty racks when you want a bike and full racks when you want to leave a bike back. So you'll often find yourself having to use your second or third choice station at either end rather than first choice, and the odd time you'll be completely snookered when the 8 nearest stations are all full/empty.
                                                                                      Decent app helps a bit.

Wouldn't put you off using the bikes, but they aren't to be relied on.

Comment

A bike that fits! Nothing will put you off quicker than a poorly fitting bike.

You might remember old rules of thumbs like cross bar to crotch distance or being able to touch the ground from the saddle... absolutely none of that applies

http://www.halfords.ie/cycling/bikes...51-54cm-frames is basically fine for what it is. It will be heavy and slowish but small cost to test the waters. Just ditch the toe strap pedals straight away... either commit to cleats or go for flats for a while. You might get more value on donedeal but it's mostly overpriced rubbish from what I've seen!

Edit: Actually 11kg is not bad for that money. I spent an awful lot more on a carbon bike that through my (at the time) ignorance actually ended up being not a whole lot lighter than that!
                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Use the Dublin bike app to check! Was pissed off coming home one night, champions league was on and I wanted to catch the end of it.
                                                                                          Cycled to my nearest one which was full. As was one on luas line, as was 2 near hesuton, and as was every other station on way back into town, until I was almost back to where I picked it up. Nearly stuck it the Liffey
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Closest docking station to Merrion
                                                                                            is Mount Street Bridge
                                                                                            so travelling between bike & home
                                                                                            will consume a chunk of time.
                                                                                            The scheme itself works flawlessly, I'm big fan.
                                                                                            There are two other stations within 100m
                                                                                            so peak time parking won't be problem.
                                                                                            If you have a Leap Card you can combine that
                                                                                            with Dublin Bike scheme & only carry one card.
                                                                                            Last edited by DeeBrown; 29-05-18, 16:15.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                              Closest docking station to Merrion
                                                                                              is Mount Street Bridge
                                                                                              so travelling between bike & home
                                                                                              will consume a chunk of time.
                                                                                              The scheme itself works flawlessly, I'm big fan.
                                                                                              There are two other stations within 100m
                                                                                              so peak time parking won't be problem.
                                                                                              there's one on merrion sq as well facing the art gallery.
                                                                                              It's about 2 mins from the office so would be ideal.
                                                                                              I'm a weird lazy cunt in some ways. Lets say I had to cycle past my job a fair bit (say down as far as pearse dart station) and then walk back each day and each day have to walk to pearse to then go back towards hueston; I think I'd do it a handful of times before chucking it. I had to make a concentrated effort to walk 3 or 4 mins in the opposite direction to home rather than walk from merrion sq to westmoreland st each night to get the bus home.

As I said, weird. Lazy is probably not the word for it but I simply can't stand wasted momentum.
                                                                                              I guess it's the same reason I dont like jogging (besides being a fat fucker). As I have no actual destination in mind bar a loop of some sort, my mind cannot dedicate itself to
                                                                                              the journey as I'm constantly aware that I'm going nowhere.

It all sounds a bit stupid when I actually express it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                The Most Intolerant Wins: The Dictatorship of the Small Minority

https://medium.com/incerto/the-most-...y-3f1f83ce4e15
                                                                                                Always enjoy a bit of Taleb Shane but not sure it works in this particular scenario because the minority are losing and have been suffering reverses for 45 years to various degrees. Plus, when they were the majority they were robustly in control. Which returns to my original point regarding the platform an intolerant extremist like Ascough receives.
                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

3 men were up across from Holles street hospital today with a massive banner with a picture of a foetus which apparently had just been aborted at 7 weeks. What a bunch of cunts. Referendum is over.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                    3 men were up across from Holles street hospital today with a massive banner with a picture of a foetus which apparently had just been aborted at 7 weeks. What a bunch of cunts. Referendum is over.
                                                                                                    I'm afraid it's not over. Look at the US. It will not be over here until Lazare kills Jesus. At least though the biggest hurdle was easily scaled . The wheels will turn fast now. The protests may go on for years yet.

Comment

That Roseanne show didn't last long.
                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Join the World Cup sweep ye bums

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Join the World Cup sweep ye bums
                                                                                                          Could someone tell me the easiest fairest way of doing the draw too please.

Comment

Spring watch on bbc2 is very cheerful, just switched on to see a sparrow hawk drowning a pigeon, because that's apparently their preferred method of killing.

Comment

there's one on merrion sq as well facing the art gallery.
                                                                                                              It's about 2 mins from the office so would be ideal.
                                                                                                              I'm a weird lazy cunt in some ways. Lets say I had to cycle past my job a fair bit (say down as far as pearse dart station) and then walk back each day and each day have to walk to pearse to then go back towards hueston; I think I'd do it a handful of times before chucking it. I had to make a concentrated effort to walk 3 or 4 mins in the opposite direction to home rather than walk from merrion sq to westmoreland st each night to get the bus home.

As I said, weird. Lazy is probably not the word for it but I simply can't stand wasted momentum.
                                                                                                              I guess it's the same reason I dont like jogging (besides being a fat fucker). As I have no actual destination in mind bar a loop of some sort, my mind cannot dedicate itself to
                                                                                                              the journey as I'm constantly aware that I'm going nowhere.

It all sounds a bit stupid when I actually express it.
                                                                                                              Think I misunderstood what you meant by Merrion,
                                                                                                              assumed you meant Merrion the suburb rather than Merrion Square.
                                                                                                              Sorry.
                                                                                                              There's two seperate stations on Merrion Square,
                                                                                                              you'd pass one on Nassau Street en route to Westmoreland
                                                                                                              and a bunch of others in the general vicinity
                                                                                                              but I'm beginning to sound like a shill for Dublin Bikes
                                                                                                              so just going to say you don't have to walk in the wrong direction.

Comment

2024 Line-Up Out Now Our stellar line-up for 2024 is announced! LINE-UP Pre-Register for 2024 Country Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan The …

Heading to this festival on Thursday, really laid back, good venue and probably the best value I've seen. 15euro for 1 day or 3 nights camping including festival tickets for 40euro.
                                                                                                                Gentlemans Dub Club the best known headliners I think but makes me a bit less jealous of Ed and eamonhonda.

Comment

Rosanne Barr and her number one fan Trump are a pair of disgusting racists but how come the pisspoor Barr gets the boot for 'ust being as unpleasent as she always has been while Trump continues to get a free pass

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      Had somehow missed that Rosanne still existed for the last 30 years, but its safe to say that something went dramatically wrong in her life over those 30 years. She's mad as a hat.
                                                                                                                      Nothing changed, she was always a horrible yoke.

Comment

I've heard of 8, wouldn't be able to name a song from most of those though. Probably mostly heard of them from general chat in here.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                          Could someone tell me the easiest fairest way of doing the draw too please.
                                                                                                                          First person to quote the above gets first pick and so on....[emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X