line check: AKo facing ep open wih 20bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

line check: AKo facing ep open wih 20bb

This is somewhat a boring spot on the surface but interested in people's thoughts all the same:

$300 live tourney, approx. 50 of 1200 left so in the money but no meaningful jumps for some time

Blinds 6000 - 12000 w 2000 ante (30 min clock)

Villain opens UTG+1 to 26000 playing approx. 350k

folds to Hero in BB with AKo playing 250k (20bb)

flat, raise, or shove?

We have only been at the table for 3 orbits so no major history. Villain is around 50 years old but seems quite an odd fellow- has hoodie on (with hood up), sunglasses, and is muttering to himself constantly and talking utter shite after hands he wasn't in have finished...He only had 5 or 6 bb when I joined the table and has doubled 3 times and open shoved all three times with 33 ,AA and AA again. This is his first 'normal' open.

I also recently doubled with 99 v AK which is the only hand I've showed down at this table with 2 other shoves pre-double getting thru.

Originally posted by Kie Diddy View Post
    This is somewhat a boring spot on the surface but interested in people's thoughts all the same:

$300 live tourney, approx. 50 of 1200 left so in the money but no meaningful jumps for some time

Blinds 6000 - 12000 w 2000 ante (30 min clock)

Villain opens UTG+1 to 26000 playing approx. 350k

folds to Hero in BB with AKo playing 250k (20bb)

flat, raise, or shove?

We have only been at the table for 3 orbits so no major history. Villain is around 50 years old but seems quite an odd fellow- has hoodie on (with hood up), sunglasses, and is muttering to himself constantly and talking utter shite after hands he wasn't in have finished...He only had 5 or 6 bb when I joined the table and has doubled 3 times and open shoved all three times with 33 ,AA and AA again. This is his first 'normal' open.

I also recently doubled with 99 v AK which is the only hand I've showed down at this table with 2 other shoves pre-double getting thru.
    Hand plays too bad OOP so can't flat. Std 20bb shove in a vacuum but absolutely a case to be made for 3b/c vs certain villains but given the info I think a shove is best.

Comment

Working...
    X