Omaha coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omaha coach

Any decent omaha coaches on here willing to sweat 6 max game and provide in depth analysis in real time and a bit of a review after each session?

PM with stats and prices.

Can you recommend any coaches from 2+2 or training sites for PLO50-PLO100?

Comment

Give Mdoug a pm, he used to crush back in the day.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

GodLikeRoy if you can afford it http://www.godlikeroy.com/coaching/

mindcirkus but think he charges a little high. Check training sites for others that are cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post

mindcirkus but think he charges a little high. Check training sites for others that are cheaper
          Lol @ that link

Comment

Whats so lol about it?

Comment

3k for that package, what an egotistical bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                3k is very high im sure he gets customers but seems like a rip off to me.

Comment

You're miles off. I don't know much about the guy in question, but do you understand that the idea of coaching is that it pays for itself? 3k is not crazy to be honest. If he's a good coach, that package doesn't seem like a complete rip off anyway.

Comment

The package is for 15 hours 10+5 db review so $200 per hour.

I've shopped around a fair bit for plo coaches and assuming he's a good coach and player, it's a pretty standard price tbh.

I know of two other plo coaches, 1 small stakes and another mid to high stakes, both great players and coaches, the former charges $30-$75 (depending on stakes) per hour and the latter $175.

If you want contact details for either, send me a pm.

Comment

Remember the days of AE Jones and his 8 hrs of audio for $5k.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                        You're miles off. I don't know much about the guy in question, but do you understand that the idea of coaching is that it pays for itself? 3k is not crazy to be honest. If he's a good coach, that package doesn't seem like a complete rip off anyway.
                        I've played with him quite a bit, it's lol that anyone would pay that. I wouldn't protest so much if he was offering it to players that met certain criteria but to offer it to the general community is an insult to people's intelligence. As for his ability as a coach I don't know but he says that he has less than 100 hrs of coaching experience behind him, the price is a joke. It's like cashing in on his pokerstars status.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post

on his website:

If you would like to receive coaching, have your database analysed or inquire further please fill out & submit the form below and I will get in touch with you.

Form is not working.

Sign other people don't value his coaching much if he cant be bothered to check the form is working on a $200/$250 per hour income.

Comment

I've played with him quite a bit, it's lol that anyone would pay that. I wouldn't protest so much if he was offering it to players that met certain criteria but to offer it to the general community is an insult to people's intelligence. As for his ability as a coach I don't know but he says that he has less than 100 hrs of coaching experience behind him, the price is a joke. It's like cashing in on his pokerstars status.
                            I don't understand that sentence.

Comment

What I meant by that is that to glean enough value from a top class coaches teachings the student should be of a certain calibre in terms of intellect etc who would be able to understand the advanced strategies and their diversity.
                              I guess my argument is that he should be saying "apply for coaching, I'll analyse your game and decide if you qualify for this superadvanced high priced coaching or advise you to go elsewhere".
                              I'd imagine Tiger Woods' coach or Roger Federer's aren't promoting themselves to every Tom Dick and Harry @ the same rates that these guys pay.

Comment

What I meant by that is that to glean enough value from a top class coaches teachings the student should be of a certain calibre in terms of intellect etc who would be able to understand the advanced strategies and their diversity.
                                I guess my argument is that he should be saying "apply for coaching, I'll analyse your game and decide if you qualify for this superadvanced high priced coaching or advise you to go elsewhere".
                                I'd imagine Tiger Woods' coach or Roger Federer's aren't promoting themselves to every Tom Dick and Harry @ the same rates that these guys pay.
                                The average joe is very unlikely to spend big bucks on coaching and it's entirely possible that he would point someone elsewhere if he felt they were too green.

Comment

What is the average electric and water bill in omaha nebraska?

im doing a project for school and i have to pretend to live in omaha and buy a house. i have a 3 room house but im a single guy so i just need some sort of estimate to show my teacher.
                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-07-12, 12:23. Reason: if I take out the link, this becomes comedy genius

Comment

Originally posted by EmaLaster View Post
                                    im doing a project for school and i have to pretend to live in omaha and buy a house. i have a 3 room house but im a single guy so i just need some sort of estimate to show my teacher.

ask warren buffett...
                                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-07-12, 12:23.

Comment

That is some first class spamming. Ba-dum-tish.

Comment

Yup automated spam bot.
                                        Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

That's hilarious tbh
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                          X