Irish Poker Boards
GG Poker May 17
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion

Old 20-07-17, 15:01   #41
RossiesAbu

Not impressed at all with this site. No issues with software etc but the game selection is very very poor and the structures are brutal. Gl, you'll need it. Fancied a game now but there is not one regular NLH tournament less than E20 in the next 2 hours. I mean wtf? The next full ring such game is at 8pm lol
RossiesAbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-17, 17:10   #42
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossiesAbu View Post
Not impressed at all with this site. No issues with software etc but the game selection is very very poor and the structures are brutal. Gl, you'll need it. Fancied a game now but there is not one regular NLH tournament less than E20 in the next 2 hours. I mean wtf? The next full ring such game is at 8pm lol
Our MTT offering is being looked at but as the network is primarily Asian-based the schedule is currently focused on their preferences (short handed and gamble gamble) - hopefully we can get this changed in the future as more Western players join the network
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 20-07-17, 19:13   #43
Dice75
Bringing the Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossiesAbu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionapaul View Post
Our MTT offering is being looked at but as the network is primarily Asian-based the schedule is currently focused on their preferences (short handed and gamble gamble) - hopefully we can get this changed in the future as more Western players join the network
Might just open an account so

PS Paul you might want to tell your twitter boy that the IPO isnt the Irish Open!

2017 LIVE IRISH POKER RANKINGS

Dice75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 20-07-17, 20:58   #44
dobby

I'm enjoying it. I've cashed in every game I've played bar 2. Lol. Gamble gamble
dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 09:48   #45
NuckChorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobby View Post
I'm enjoying it. I've cashed in every game I've played bar 2. Lol. Gamble gamble
+1 on enjoying the site and doing well for a part-timing fish. I keeping looking for tables stacks with Chinese flags. Them boys are mental.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 11:47   #46
dobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckChorris View Post
+1 on enjoying the site and doing well for a part-timing fish. I keeping looking for tables stacks with Chinese flags. Them boys are mental.
Followed a couple of lads around the 5c/10c Omaha tables last night. Turned $7 into $38. And had a laugh putting a few beats on along the way. Won't be depositing anything mental to the site but it is good for a laugh and with the quick structures it's handy for a game for an hour or two after work. Will also play the ipo satts so tis handy
Old 21-07-17, 13:06   #47
MayoPokerTour

I'm a bit like Rossie tbh, lodged to play the IPB series and now the IPO sats but disappointed with lack of decent tourneys. However i am enjoying the cash action which is, how shall we say, interesting.

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry 20. Re-entry 20.
MayoPokerTour is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 23-07-17, 10:25   #48
dobby

Actually one thing I don't like is the way the Bounty tournaments are done. Had $20 in bounties. Got knocked out by a guy with $10 in bounties and he gets my full 20. Should surely get to keep 10 after matching his 10
Old 28-07-17, 22:09   #49
Tar.Aldarion

Send a message via MSN to Tar.Aldarion Send a message via Skype™ to Tar.Aldarion
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobby View Post
Actually one thing I don't like is the way the Bounty tournaments are done. Had $20 in bounties. Got knocked out by a guy with $10 in bounties and he gets my full 20. Should surely get to keep 10 after matching his 10
Huh, that makes no sense, then the bounty doesn't matter, the winner would just get them all.
Old 29-07-17, 00:55   #50
KK82

Think you only receive the bounties when you cash the tournament. So all bounties are paid out as soon as you reach the money, then it just becomes a normal tournament.
KK82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 29-07-17, 02:58   #51
dobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
Huh, that makes no sense, then the bounty doesn't matter, the winner would just get them all.
Well it's what happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK82 View Post
Think you only receive the bounties when you cash the tournament. So all bounties are paid out as soon as you reach the money, then it just becomes a normal tournament.
Yes. The other time I played a Bounty I was credited with the Bounty money soon as we cashed. Dunno, was a bit miffed that time when the guy only had 10 and still took my 20. Still doesn't make sense imo
Old 30-07-17, 12:23   #52
JordAbb

So is everyone enjoying it? I'm waiting for the UK license to come through so I can deposit from the North and build a bankroll!
JordAbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-17, 20:19   #53
de dominator

What is the sign up code
de dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-17, 07:36   #54
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordAbb View Post
So is everyone enjoying it? I'm waiting for the UK license to come through so I can deposit from the North and build a bankroll!
Watch this space...
Old 31-07-17, 07:38   #55
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by de dominator View Post
What is the sign up code
If you make your first deposit (today is the last day!) of at least $30 using IPOJULY you'll snag a $6 IPO qualifier ticket and a $1 Fortune Spin ticket, as well as the standard 200% First Deposit Bonus.

Otherwise, the standard 200% bonus gets applied on your first deposit, whether you use a code or not.
Old 31-07-17, 09:21   #56
de dominator

Quote:
If you make your first deposit (today is the last day!) of at least $30 using IPOJULY you'll snag a $6 IPO qualifier ticket and a $1 Fortune Spin ticket, as well as the standard 200% First Deposit Bonus.

Otherwise, the standard 200% bonus gets applied on your first deposit, whether you use a code or not.
Ok done how long till I get my funds and thank you
de dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-17, 11:26   #57
ionapaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by de dominator View Post
Ok done how long till I get my funds and thank you
Hey - I just checked and you have been awarded your $6 IPO qualifier ticket and have a $120 bonus waiting to be unlocked (which releases in $10 increments as you play). Enjoy!
Old 01-08-17, 00:38   #58
JordAbb

Quote:
Watch this space...
I shall. Cheers for the continuous feedback. I look forward to the sats!
JordAbb is offline   Reply With Quote

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion