Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also; people's horizon when trading currencies is rarely longer than 'the end of the day'.

Or more realistically, 'end of this minute'.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

If you anyone lived long enough they would get every possible disease, ailment or affliction.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Wha???
          We poo incorrectly in the west (LL linked to a suitable product to remedy this Fado Fado), too much sugar, too much meat & processed food

+ Shit quality of the air

Various stomach to arse bits bound to breakdown eventually

Comment

Wha???
            Her da starting chemo on Monday, think its light tablet treatment, for Leukemia. Hes technically had it since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
              If you anyone lived long enough they would get every possible disease, ailment or affliction.
              Reminds me of paleo.

People thinking paleoman's diet was the reason he never suffered modern diseases.

Being brownbread by 30 was the reason he never suffered them.

Fucker could've dined on asbestos.
              Last edited by Lazare; 28-11-19, 19:38.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-11-19, 21:00.

Comment

Spent the day in Microsoft In Sandyford, very impressive office space. They have some very compelling integration strategies for their CRM and ERP software products. Time to double down on their stock again, their revenues from these products will ramp up bigly over next few years.
                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

A publication that's popped up quite a bit recently for me is The Root. Unknown to me previously but seems pretty credible looking around even if the articles are quite colloquial at times.

I read an article the other day on it about Pete: https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigi...-mf-1840038708

As you can see from the title, it was wasn't particularly complimentary but in response to the article Pete called him and spoke for an hour: https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigi...ned-1840055464

It relates to previous comments on problems in education among minorities which I feel were justifiably highlighted as quite poor but the man clearly knows how to address his critics.

Comment

Comment

Only seems to work with google but search for

bletchley park

and quickly look to the side panel

Comment

Comment

Comment

search for Ross Geller and click on the couch in the right hand corner (sound on)!
                              All main Friends characters have a Google easter egg

Comment

Comment

Oh I'm getting flashbacks, did we have this conversation before when I was a bit under the weather?
                                  Yes. And search for the Wizard of Oz and click on the red slippers

Comment

Comment

Didn't throw out an update on Mia on a while. I love it ♥

http://youtu.be/jKkaVJlqQx0
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Staying out till 3am not the best foundation for a 10am town run to The Gaiety Panto with a couple 4yos. "He's BEHIND you"

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                            Staying out till 3am not the best foundation for a 10am town run to The Gaiety Panto with a couple 4yos. "He's BEHIND you"
                                            10am...fucking hell, that's way too early for sugared up toddlers

don't sit in the front row, you will get dragged up on stage, pro tip

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                              Yes. And search for the Wizard of Oz and click on the red slippers
                                              Ant other google Easter eggs?
                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                Didn't throw out an update on Mia on a while. I love it ♥

http://youtu.be/jKkaVJlqQx0
                                                Fair play Michelle, she's getting real good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  Fair play Michelle, she's getting real good.
                                                  She finally has a passion for it. She joined laois school of music in Sept. Half hour guitar lesson on a Tuesday and they all do a jam session for an hour on Fridays with music generation Laois and she loves it.

Ty BTW
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                    Spent the day in Microsoft In Sandyford, very impressive office space. They have some very compelling integration strategies for their CRM and ERP software products. Time to double down on their stock again, their revenues from these products will ramp up bigly over next few years.
                                                    Check out this new AMAZING* product from MS!

In this video, you’ll learn about the new devices available from Azure Stack Edge. Azure Stack Edge brings the capabilities of Azure to where you need it. Tr...

*I made this, not them.

Comment

Lovely accented voice Sat nav. Soak is making a living from hers . Even if she parks the guitar keep her singing. A niche voice can be gold dust.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 29-11-19, 12:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Plus it protects child abusers but let's go with the political bias for now .

Comment

It's Freddie time at Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                It's Freddie time at Arsenal.
                                                                Can't be any worse than the last 7 months!

Comment

As long as he doesn't become the new Ole !

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                    Check out this new AMAZING* product from MS!

In this video, you’ll learn about the new devices available from Azure Stack Edge. Azure Stack Edge brings the capabilities of Azure to where you need it. Tr...

*I made this, not them.
                                                                    I can't be alone in hoping the tool who brought both a laptop and a drone on a hike would get eaten by a bear

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                      Can't be any worse than the last 7 months!
                                                                      He has about a year of being an assistant under his belt (to two sacked managers), it can definitely get worse for Arsenal. Rivals will be hoping he starts well like Ole and gets himself a nice bumper contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                        He has about a year of being an assistant under his belt (to two sacked managers), it can definitely get worse for Arsenal. Rivals will be hoping he starts well like Ole and gets himself a nice bumper contract.
                                                                        I'm not even sure who are rivals are anymore after the last few seasons! No chance of Freddie getting it full time and he knows that as well as anyone, if they go down the former player route it will be Arteta.

Allegri, Rodgers, Poch or Benitez in that order would be my choice, surprised they hadn't someone lined up, surely they realised Emery was a dead man walking weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                          I'm not even sure who are rivals are anymore after the last few seasons! No chance of Freddie getting it full time and he knows that as well as anyone, if they go down the former player route it will be Arteta.

Allegri, Rodgers, Poch or Benitez in that order would be my choice, surprised they hadn't someone lined up, surely they realised Emery was a dead man walking weeks ago.
                                                                          Allegri looks the the clear choice and he's available so no big payoff that Rodgers and Benitez would require. I'd like Poch to go to Arsenal for the laughs it'll bring to the Arsenal/Spurs games.

Did Arteta turn down talking to Arsenal before? I think he may have hopes of sliding into Pep's seat when he leaves.

Comment

Made Stoemp and Carbonnade Flamamde. Washed down with Duvel.
                                                                            (Benefit of working for a US company - day after Thanksgiving is an unofficial doss day).

Jaysus, pure winter sleep by the fire grub. Planning to be abed in time for the Toy Show.

Comment

...

Comment

Odds on RTÉ having the bare arsed cheek to have a climate change bit on the Celebration of plastic tat and mindless consumerism that is the Late late toy show?

Comment

Lovely! Would you have recommended recipes for those?
                                                                                  The Stoemp is easy, just spuds mashed in with leeks, onion, garlic that have been cooked in butter and then simmered in stock and cream. Then mash all togerher, season well and (secret ingredient) grate some fresh nutmeg into it.

The Carbonade secret is Trappist beer and shin of beef, cooked slow with onions, garlic, lardons,beef stock, dried thyme, brown sugar, wholegrain mustard and allspice.

Drink Belgian beer with it, then fall into a food coma.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    Odds on RTÉ having the bare arsed cheek to have a climate change bit on the Celebration of plastic tat and mindless consumerism that is the Late late toy show?
                                                                                    1/9

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      (Benefit of working for a US company - day after Thanksgiving is an unofficial doss day).

Jaysus, pure winter sleep by the fire grub. Planning to be abed in time for the Toy Show.
                                                                                      Thanksgiving works well for me too. I update the usa site infrastructure today and they return the favour by updating Irish site over Xmas hols. Previously I'd have to take the 27th or 28th to do this.

Comment

What may come as no surprise to some people... Brad Gobright, he of Free Solo fame, fell to his death rock climbing when in Mexico today.

Only 31yo... Jesus.
                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                          What may come as no surprise to some people... Brad Gobright, he of Free Solo fame, fell to his death rock climbing when in Mexico today.

Only 31yo... Jesus.
                                                                                          (Ackshually) It’s not the guy from the movie

Comment

Best Toy Show in years upon years tbf

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                              (Ackshually) It’s not the guy from the movie
                                                                                              Really? They said famous free solo climber, only knew one, so obv jumped to conclusions. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                Best Toy Show in years upon years tbf
                                                                                                Nanny pat and grandson

I'm just bawling for half the night must be the wine lol
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Ole, GAB, everyone, gather around...

Comment

Really? They said famous free solo climber, only knew one, so obv jumped to conclusions. My bad.
                                                                                                    He jumped to a conclusion himself.

Comment

Easy mistake to make , he was a free solo climber as opposed to the guy who appeared in the movie about free solo climbers called Free Solo
                                                                                                      I’m sure the headline writers are making the exact same innocent mistake you made
                                                                                                      Sounds like he didn’t die during free soloing just rappelled off the end of a rope while abseiling back down
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 29-11-19, 23:39.

Comment

I very, very, very much beg to differ...

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                                          Baby 2 (2nd boy) delivered today, and all well thankfully. You forget how small they are when born, and first nappy change I got the small baby trifecta of poo just as clean nappy was going on, then a bit of sick, then when I was finished cleaning that and grabbing another nappy, he firehose pisses all over the place so I had to change his clothes as well as nappy again.

The things you forget about having a little baby! I'm sure that will sell the likes of Denny on the merits of having kids too.
                                                                                                          Congrats to Mr & Mrs 6starPOO on the new baby. I know totally what you mean going back to the newborn stage, but try a 7-year gap! I thought I was going to snap the little one's arms off while I was changing her.

Hope mum is doing good as well. What age is your other little boy? how is he with the Usurper in the house?

Comment

I'm guessing a few here use Revolut for their punting. Did anyone else get a charge reverted to Revolut from a Betfair Exc account.
                                                                                                            I had a 50e deposit which was placed last week(& lost) reverted back to my Revolut.
                                                                                                            Nothing on the Betfair side, perhaps an error and a free 50e, anyone else?

Comment

Does anyone use any news subscriptions sites like Apple News or the like? Is there anywhere I can NYT, WSJ, FT subs all in one overall subscription or does it need to be individual?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                Does anyone use any news subscriptions sites like Apple News or the like? Is there anywhere I can NYT, WSJ, FT subs all in one overall subscription or does it need to be individual?
                                                                                                                I previously used Google News and I had a few set up to scroll through them simultaneously.
                                                                                                                I set up the subs individually though as I could avail of better deals, NYT for 1e for 12 weeks, WSJ doing similar ATM too.
                                                                                                                You can get some of those via Amazon too.

Comment

Is park by text realible. Iv just booked car into red cow Luas for 48 hours and presume get off at jervis for abbey hotel

Fucking nerves at me here of thoughts on even getting on Luas with Mia. I havent a fucking clue what I'm doing.

2 valium in already and not leaving till 2 🙈
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Is park by text realible. Iv just booked car into red cow Luas for 48 hours and presume get off at jervis for abbey hotel

Fucking nerves at me here of thoughts on even getting on Luas with Mia. I havent a fucking clue what I'm doing.

2 valium in already and not leaving till 2 🙈
                                                                                                                    Should be good as long as the Luas doesn't take a wrong turn.

Hold onto the handbag tight on the red line.

Comment

Should be good as long as the Luas doesn't take a wrong turn.

Hold onto the handbag tight on the red line.
                                                                                                                      Oh ffs stop. That's my worst nightmare 😱
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                                                        I'm guessing a few here use Revolut for their punting. Did anyone else get a charge reverted to Revolut from a Betfair Exc account.
                                                                                                                        I had a 50e deposit which was placed last week(& lost) reverted back to my Revolut.
                                                                                                                        Nothing on the Betfair side, perhaps an error and a free 50e, anyone else?
                                                                                                                        Dont use Revolut but ive noticed a lot lately with deposits to both PP/Betfair and especially PartyPoker that they reappear and then go again anything up to 7 days later

Comment

Oh ffs stop. That's my worst nightmare 😱
                                                                                                                          This time of day you'll be grand, first drop of methadone kicking in.

Mid-afternoon, they start getting jumpy. Think of it as a live episode of The Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X