Hand Dead or alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand Dead or alive

Getting a bit of stick for this ruling. I'll give the jist of the action and you can give me your ruling. Pub game 20 players, self dealt, smaller rectangle tables, getting near final table bubble.

Table action - UTG shove, the the CO has folded and the Button is in the tank when UTG +1/HJ declares that his hand is still live. This is when i'm called to the table. Villian has his arm extended fully with his fingers still on the cards which are in the middle of the table and is claiming that he hasn't folded.

What would the ruling be here and i'll give what i did later.

Sounds like the CO had acted out of turn, HJ hand is still live in my opinion.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Sounds like the CO had acted out of turn, HJ hand is still live in my opinion.
      yeah id go with this aswell,

Now obvously if the HJ threw them in then put his hand on them they would be dead but from the way it is descrided & the fact its a pub game it sounds like (and ive seen this before) where he puts his hand out to bring his hand in after it being dealt and gets distracted and talking away or something with his arm still extended but hasnt brought them in yet

stupid i know but have seen it before especially when a few drinks are involved,
      but if he had brough his poker hand to him after it being dealt then pushed it forward but kept his hand on them I think I might rule the hand dead

Take it there was no muck line?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
        yeah id go with this aswell,

Now obvously if the HJ threw them in then put his hand on them they would be dead but from the way it is descrided & the fact its a pub game it sounds like (and ive seen this before) where he puts his hand out to bring his hand in after it being dealt and gets distracted and talking away or something with his arm still extended but hasnt brought them in yet

stupid i know but have seen it before especially when a few drinks are involved,
        but if he had brough his poker hand to him after it being dealt then pushed it forward but kept his hand on them I think I might rule the hand dead

Take it there was no muck line?
        This is what i gathered had happened from my investigations

no muck line, 4ft of plywood wrapped in felt to fit the bar snug

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
          Getting a bit of stick for this ruling. I'll give the jist of the action and you can give me your ruling. Pub game 20 players, self dealt, smaller rectangle tables, getting near final table bubble.

Table action - UTG shove, the the CO has folded and the Button is in the tank when UTG +1/HJ declares that his hand is still live. This is when i'm called to the table. Villian has his arm extended fully with his fingers still on the cards which are in the middle of the table and is claiming that he hasn't folded.

What would the ruling be here and i'll give what i did later.
          How many players has acted after HJ at this point . Was there any players in between the HJ and CO ??

Comment

Alive

Comment

Working...
            X