Golf Betting Thread 2016 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
    Hoffman, Tringale and Reifers as 1st round leader darts to try the loots wrapped up on day 1
    Did John Peterson as my FRL dart
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Bryson 66, Speith 12 and Stenson 22 for FRL darts.

Outrights - Phil , BDC, Henley & Palmer.

Comment

Masters picks:

Main Bets Leishman and Berger.

Leishman has RU in BO and was T5 here 66/1. Playing great and won't mind the expected wind for 1st 3 days. Berger 100/1 was my pick at the start of the year and is nudging nicely into form also good in the wind. T10 on debut last year.

Then Lowry 125/1 Ross Fisher 125/1 Z Johnson 100/1 Keopka 66/1 and Wang (350/1 t7)

All of the above can play in the wind have shown some course form (bar wang)

Sky bet t8 1/4 is the best golf ew betting of the year in a limited field
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Any thoughts on the top of the market?

I am on Rory at 9s more out of hope than expectation.

EW on Phil and Kjeldsen

When would FRL markets generally become available?

Comment

I took the 100s on Berger on Fri on SkyBet
            125s on Grillo.

Still not afraid to go after Hideki. Only 18s in SB at the moment. Hoepfully there's a bit of movement. shortly.

Comment

Alex Noren and Tommy Fleetwood ew. Quite start for noren this year hoping saving his run good for the masters!

Comment

Zach Johnson, J B Holmes, Marc Leishman and Louis Oosthuizen for me

Comment

Lowry and Z Johnson for me . Will add some more. Liked McIlroy for 14s but Ben Coley has since tipped him so odds have been slashed.

Obligatory blind elbows follow as he knows more than me with Koepka. Chappell my last pick
                  Last edited by eamonhonda; 05-04-17, 10:40.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Grace, Casey and Thomas for me

Comment

Soren Kjeldsen backed at 250\1

Reason being I sat beside him on a plane once and he told me he'd win a Major before he was done.

Thank me on Sunday evening
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Dustin on the nose. EW Hatton and JB Holmes.

Comment

PM me your email address for details of a tenner entry, pick 3 golfers at minimum combined odds of 200/1 masters comp. Usually pays out a few grand in prizes with circa 1500 up top.

Comment

Betway doing a bet on the Masters . If yer pick is ahead after any round you are paid a winner

Comment

Thomas, Leishman & Haas

FRL: Thomas, Casey & Pieters

Comment

All in on Matsuyama. If he putts he wins.
                                FRL Henley

Comment

Sergio FRL at 60s 6 places is good value no?

Comment

Betstars are doing fantasy golf now.

Did Vegas FRL at 125/1 before coley put him up

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                      Sergio FRL at 60s 6 places is good value no?
                                      Excellent value, where is this available??

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                        Excellent value, where is this available??

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
                                        Stan James

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                          Dustin on the nose. EW Hatton and JB Holmes.
                                          If you're backing DJ surely take him ew 8 places?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                            If you're backing DJ surely take him ew 8 places?
                                            1/5 odds and further splitting if there's a joint finishers in the places. And he is 6s
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Added Lowry FRL too at 125/1

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                1/5 odds and further splitting if there's a joint finishers in the places. And he is 6s
                                                Odds on for a place bet and you're getting odds against

Comment

Following Elbows and Coley obv.

Then also on -

Snedeker 50/1
                                                  Kisner 90/1
                                                  Summer Hays 500/1

First Round Darts -

Henley 45/1
                                                  Thomas 28/1
                                                  Summer Hays 250/1

Comment

England's Rose and Phil pot 1 each way.
                                                    Berger and Grillo pot 2 each way.

All on sky bet bar Phil who I took 33s on elsewhere.

Sided with Phil over Hideki.

Comment

Wow DJ injures his back

Comment

Hadwin, Hatton, Lowry, Wang and Pieters

Comment

JB
                                                          Pieters
                                                          Lowry
                                                          Wang
                                                          An
                                                          O'Hair
                                                          Leishman
                                                          Sneds

Surely I can't miss!

FRLs on JB and O'Hair

GLA

Comment

DJ could be out.
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

I heard he was doing a line on the top step

Brandt Snedeker 50
                                                              Grace 125
                                                              Woodward 60
                                                              Last edited by poprock; 05-04-17, 22:30.

Comment

I'll be mostly be laying the top three and still hoping Rory wins it.
                                                                Sergio to defy all logic and win it.
                                                                Small big price darts are Cabrera, Willets and Lowry
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Berger
                                                                  Walker
                                                                  Westwood
                                                                  Reid

Comment

Which starters are likely to get the best of it today weather wise?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Early by the looks of it.

Less wind, Soft greens.

When the greens dry up they might be bobbly.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                        Early by the looks of it.

Less wind, Soft greens.

When the greens dry up they might be bobbly.
                                                                        Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                        Following Elbows and Coley obv.

Then also on -

Snedeker 50/1
                                                                        Kisner 90/1
                                                                        Summer Hays 500/1

First Round Darts -

Henley 45/1
                                                                        Thomas 28/1
                                                                        Summer Hays 250/1
                                                                        Can't get earlier than the first two, get involved.

Comment

DJ injured after a fall yesterday fwiw. should still play though

Comment

Spoke to Sean O'Hair's trainer today. He's working very well at home and has recently had a successful wind operation. Blinkers (discarded latest) back on today. Nice little claimer on board taking a decent amount of weight off (caddy). Expected to go well today for FRL punters at 250/1.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                              DJ injured after a fall yesterday fwiw. should still play though
                                                                              Drugs, obv.

Comment

would like see garcia win and run from lowry

bets matty fitz, tommy pieters and kuchar
                                                                                langer top 10
                                                                                watson miss cut

frl

andy sully
                                                                                jeun wang
                                                                                hideto tanihara

GL all.

Comment

Wow DJ
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

God I love Ben Coley.

100/1 shot day one

Comment

God I love Ben Coley.

100/1 shot day one
                                                                                        Savage stuff. Sick I didn't do it. Went for Lowry of the late starters.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                          Savage stuff. Sick I didn't do it. Went for Lowry of the late starters.
                                                                                          Was almost thanking you too. He gave a very good sweat. Approach shot on 15 and all could of been different for him. Great masters day 1.

Comment

Was almost thanking you too. He gave a very good sweat. Approach shot on 15 and all could of been different for him. Great masters day 1.
                                                                                            How he didn't go for the green is beyond me. 246 out and see Westwood knock it to 20ft right before him.

Comment

Lowry leader day 1 at 110/1 gave me a decent 7 minute sweat I may pay attention til I reloaded the leaderboard.

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                                Hoffman, Tringale and Reifers as 1st round leader darts to try the loots wrapped up on day 1
                                                                                                Nice
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                  Nice
                                                                                                  Go back to the running

Comment

Go back to the running
                                                                                                    lol
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Nice
                                                                                                      Lol....i wish.... always a week ahead of myself

Comment

Have bookies decided to refund DJ bets or not? I was just reading on espn, some Vegas bookies aren't refunding them.
                                                                                                        I would have assumed PP and alike would refund tnem
                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 07-04-17, 21:02.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                          Have bookies decoded to refund DJ bets or not? I was just reading on espn, some Vegas bookies aren't refunding them.
                                                                                                          I would have assumed PP and alike would refund tnem
                                                                                                          Pp did 5 mins after he pulled out

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                                            would like see garcia win and run from lowry

bets matty fitz, tommy pieters and kuchar
                                                                                                            langer top 10
                                                                                                            watson miss cut

frl

andy sully
                                                                                                            jeun wang
                                                                                                            hideto tanihara

GL all.
                                                                                                            nice one bubba an early bonus. have joint leader and a lurker both e/w so content. old man this year was couples not langers turn again. if speith wins im down heaps though. was ruling this out yesterday.

Comment

God I love Ben Coley.

100/1 shot day one
                                                                                                              whats his overall record? seems miss more than hit. how much cash can you put on hoffman at first round leader? speculative arrows.

hoffman was a good call but if im throwing up 3 names a tournament id hit too eventually.

whos the guy here who always has brendan grace? think he hit eventually but he stayed on stays on him.

Comment

whats his overall record? seems miss more than hit. how much cash can you put on hoffman at first round leader? speculative arrows.

hoffman was a good call but if im throwing up 3 names a tournament id hit too eventually.

whos the guy here who always has brendan grace? think he hit eventually but he stayed on stays on him.
                                                                                                                Definitely more miss these days. Had a hot streak. But then again you dont need to hit too often for a decent ROI with golf
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Very enjoyable Saturday viewing. Sets up lovely for tomorrow.

Hopefully Garcia does it.

Comment

Very enjoyable Saturday viewing. Sets up lovely for tomorrow.

Hopefully Garcia does it.
                                                                                                                    we all know he is going to blow up in the back 9

Comment

we all know he is going to blow up in the back 9
                                                                                                                      He didn't seem too confident in his interview afterwards.

Comment

I like Rose at evs in his 2 ball against Sergio. He has a lovely final day temperament. Since 2012 he's made 17 cuts in majors and only once posted his outright worst score on the final day averaging 70. Be surprised if anyone has a lower average in that period. He usually responds to pressure very positively where lots tend to under perform.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 09-04-17, 14:07.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Moore and Scott for some final round interest.

Speith bogey free final round 25/1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X