Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
    18.20 sruthan nap
    Freeroling the Fitz EOM tonight, tyty.

Comment

have fun

Comment

Putting my kids through college
        Profit before people.

Comment

hard to follow jazzy............ but connections expecting another good run from ezytopolishadimond in the next in dundalk.

Comment

Cheers again jazzy. Went out to 9/2 just before I backed it. Was good for 20 of my Europeans.
            airport, lol

Comment

Not too sure about this but got a phone call about spring up 8.20 Dundalk it's 25/1 I'm betting blind here.

Comment

Paddy the celeb and buccaneer Bob in last two according to a mate. May follow blindly with profit s from above
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Anyone care to guesstimate a tissue for this before the market is made?

http://www.irishracing.com/cards/Fai...2013_2_25.html
                  WPM runs 3. No prices out yet. Good luck!

Get today's racecards for horse racing in Ireland, the UK and overseas featuring in-depth data, form, betting odds, tips and expert analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    My old friend Mala Beach down for the G2 also. If the weather is acceptable, I may take a spin out on Sunday.
                    Given the conditions we could end up feeling a bit sick if Mala Beach was to turn it around with Bright new dawn Though with Pride of the Parish, Defy Logic, Operating and Weld's runner its looking like an absolutely cracking heat.

Willie has only left three in the G1, nice of him to leave 4th place for the rest to fight over
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

nice tipping yesterday lads
                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Willie has only left three in the G1, nice of him to leave 4th place for the rest to fight over

isnt it traditional for wooobie to finish behind jj at this stage ,bol and bring her home safe.

some racing over the long weekend,stuck a few quid on Dedigout @ 6/1 on the nose in the gold cup as well as 20 e/w on Strictly Silver @ 12s in the Lincoln in doncaster,jumping on the shea shea love train a little late so will most likely double with Inxile in the listed in cork depending on the price.is it a sin to bet on good friday?
                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

It's a sin not to bet. Fuck all else to do
                          airport, lol

Comment

Tracker

Pepite Rose (15.15 Haydock) race at its mercy when falling 3 out. 5/1..terrible price

Rapid APproach (14.35 Cork) should come on for run in Dundalk after Xmas and will be better on the turf obv . 7/2

Jumped on the Shea Shea love train and going to back Brae Hill and Captain Bertie in the Lincoln

GL me

Comment

I am excite!

Look to have a bit of antipost value anyway, Shea Shea now best 5/4 and Surfer now 7's/8's .
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Shea Shea at 7/4 and Secret Number at 5/2 my biggest bets of the day, blindly following The Situation and GAB.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                  Shea Shea at 7/4 and Secret Number at 5/2 my biggest bets of the day, blindly following The Situation and GAB.
                                  +1

Singles and double

Comment

One win (a listed event) in his last 14 runs wouldn't fill me with confidence if I was a sole power backer, he's consistent enough at making the frame and does peak for the bigger races but it would want to be a weak renewal for him to take it imo, trainer wasn't confident of over tuning the result either.

Mr big is one I'm slightly fearful of and would be the one I'd back if I was taking the fav on.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

sticking with Inxile in the 3.10 cork @ 11/4,last two winners have won this on the way home from meydan but he's 8 years old now(also running here is Red Dubawi who was unplaced behind shea shea).doubled him up with shea shea which works out at about 7.5/1.

tenner trixie with Fortify @ 5/4 in the 5.45 cork,Hellesbelles @ 7/2 in the 5.30 carlisle & hedy @ 3/1 in the first in kempton.

score e/w on strictly silver @ 12s in the Lincoln in doncaster

good luck all.
                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Lines of battle imo the only value O'Brien horse (including his past horses now running for de kock) on the card tonight.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

..Shocking ride thre on secret number...wonder was there a problem with the horse, about 10 lenghts behind turing to the straight, did well to get 3rd but doubt anyone here had it e/w...

Comment

Get in! Super cringe interview from Ryan as usual
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

late tip
                                              Hit the jackpot running at doncaster 3.05
                                              22/1 avail
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#SmashingIt
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

yuck
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

WP Sitch.ty ty..really thought brae hill was going to get there though..exciting finish.

Comment

Jennies Jewel runs in the Grade 1 Mares race tomorrow and is the outsider of the 6 runner field.
                                                      Its hard to work out her form against the two non Mullins horses - I'll hold on to Miss United's having two ways of running and that most of her flops come on worse ground and though we have finished in front of Top Madam before she has improved hugely coming back after a lay off could work against her.
                                                      Jennie would seem held by Glens Melody who definitely relished the trip last time and is still improving and could give the fav a decent run for her money. I don't see why Zuska would be expected to turn around Leopardstown form over further and I hear she put in a bit of below standard work during the week.
                                                      There is no doubt that Annie Power is the real deal however a close look at her pedigree shows no great bias towards stamina and tbh nothing about her last win over Defy Logic would encourage me to go in strongly on her over the longer trip on tacky ground. She's deservedly a 1/2 shot for this contest but if we were sitting tonight with entries in this and the G2 we would 100% take this chance.

Very excited, doubt there will be much sleep tonight, GL us

Comment

Gl Strewel, safe spin for her and all that. Any sites doing match bets involving her for the race?

Took me a spread of 4 websites to get 100ew on De Bromheads in the first, lolnitty.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

fiver each way trixie for me to day
                                                          The Paparrazi Kid in the 3.25 fairyhouse,Salesin in the 3.45 in cork & Home Run in the 4.00 plumpton,works out at just over 4k if they all happen to turn up for my 40 invested.also have Dedigout @ 6/1 anti-post for a score,hopefully will be a little better than yesterday.good luck all
                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Took me a spread of 4 websites to get 100ew on De Bromheads in the first, lolnitty.
                                                            Having no betting shops open makes me sad...

Comment

Went from 8's to 4's in 15 mins pre race.

Nice shout.

Comment

Nice one Sitch! Good start to a hungover day.

Comment

Decent run from jenny, recovered well from that blunder. Annie different gravy though.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Defy Logic and taking a last chance at Mikel D'Haugnet for me today

Comment

My old friend Mala Beach down for the G2 also. If the weather is acceptable, I may take a spin out on Sunday.
                                                                      Oi oi. Gordon was pretty bullish about him in his betfair column this morning.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Oi oi. Gordon was pretty bullish about him in his betfair column this morning.
                                                                        you mustn't want this month to end mate, our conor,shea shea.........two horses todays with just passing comments scoot home at big prices.....wp wp

Comment

What are people going with in the Gold Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                            Cracking run from Jennies Jewel picking up some very valuable grd 1 black type.

Was in the IO yesterday and backed Sadlers Rock - saddle slipped. Was then on secret number - 3rd despite being clearly the best horse in the race. In order to avoid tilt I decided not to watch the sprint - understand Shea Shea was hugely impressive and confirmed his earlier running - in keeping with my form on e day to that point I had lumped on Sole power at 2.42 to place, think he went off c1.82 to place and was predictably 4th. It was pretty obvious at that point that I would bubble the main event - not quite but bust in 75th when TT < AK button v big blind.
                                                                            Yeah poor Noel running so bad lately.

Comment

I think I managed the ultimate in punting stupidity today. As per the above, I have been following MB all season. Thought he ran a good race in defeat the last day, despite never really travelling kindly. Also thought Fairyhouse would suit him better today. Add to that the fact that Elliot is a bit of a gangster (good, obv.) who loves to go after the big ones at his local track and I had earmarked a good chunk of the Our Conor loots to be invested iin him today.

Fast forward to last night, went out at 5 and the revelry continued on into the Burlo and some drunken cash action where I duly did my bollix. Met Gimmeabreak and loudly proclaimed my faith in MB for the morrow. Fell in the door very late. Awoke to the sensation of a kango drill going off inside my head, this continued for most of the day. Watching tv with the kids at about 3 and flicked channels to see familiar-looking colours being carried to victory up the Fairyhouse straight. At 12/1. It had completely slipped my hungover mind. The kids learned some new words.

To add further insult to injury, my phone then buzzed with a congratulatory text from the aforementioned GAB.

Sick, sick needle. Made all the better for being completely unintentional.

FML
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

well last throw of the dice for the weekend,going with Panther Claw @ 16s for the national with boyles (paying 5 places),ticks every box in the book and seems plenty of people agree which is no harm,not counting the oc loots have made a profit of 60(ish) euro in march,so its 30 each way for me,good luck all.

SPOILER
                                                                                come on horsie gods.............ONE TIME..
                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Decent run from jenny, recovered well from that blunder. Annie different gravy though.
                                                                                  Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  Cracking run from Jennies Jewel picking up some very valuable grd 1 black type.
                                                                                  Thrilled with that run, the third last was very strange she seemed to jump it fine but just lost her balance on landing Ian said he just gave gave her a few strides to find her legs and would have been happy to let her pull up but she put her ears back and wanted to run on then he gave her a couple of cracks and she picked right up and galloped all the way to the line.
                                                                                  There is an argument to say she had the beating of Mala Beach in the G2 but when you add up third in the G1 being worth more than 2nd in th G2, the Grade 1 black type in the stud book, that the handicapper is unlikely to punish her for that run and not forgetting the generous 18/1 EW that the bookies were offering in the 5 runner without Annie Power market that all adds up to a fantastic result.
                                                                                  Lots of exciting options for her both at Punchestown if she comes out of this well and for next season.
                                                                                  Another great day!

Comment

Goonyella & Rich revival in the national for me

Comment

Cracking run again from the mare. Looking at yesterday a step up to 3m might suit as she got a bit outpaced before staying on really well?

Comment

I think I managed the ultimate in punting stupidity today. As per the above, I have been following MB all season. Thought he ran a good race in defeat the last day, despite never really travelling kindly. Also thought Fairyhouse would suit him better today. Add to that the fact that Elliot is a bit of a gangster (good, obv.) who loves to go after the big ones at his local track and I had earmarked a good chunk of the Our Conor loots to be invested iin him today.

Fast forward to last night, went out at 5 and the revelry continued on into the Burlo and some drunken cash action where I duly did my bollix. Met Gimmeabreak and loudly proclaimed my faith in MB for the morrow. Fell in the door very late. Awoke to the sensation of a kango drill going off inside my head, this continued for most of the day. Watching tv with the kids at about 3 and flicked channels to see familiar-looking colours being carried to victory up the Fairyhouse straight. At 12/1. It had completely slipped my hungover mind. The kids learned some new words.

To add further insult to injury, my phone then buzzed with a congratulatory text from the aforementioned GAB.

Sick, sick needle. Made all the better for being completely unintentional.

FML
                                                                                        I got close to that.
                                                                                        Was up in the burlo with Mrs dp Friday.
                                                                                        Whilst in the jacks she hears about a horse running the next day that's a sure winner.
                                                                                        She said it was a girl from past powers saying the horse was way overpriced.
                                                                                        In the taxi home she remembers there is a horse and its name begins with a t, "might be called trigger".
                                                                                        Not the name time jockey nor racetrack made it through the Malibu and red le,monade (pretty good, try it) haze.
                                                                                        Having a quick look got me at least 40 suspects so I gave up.
                                                                                        Sure enough a. Horse called thunderball skates in at 14/1 in Doncaster and she finds the name in her fone later that night.
                                                                                        I got a good laugh out of it tbh

Comment

Can someone confirm that it was 2 places paid in jennies jewels race ty.
                                                                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Not the best betting card today at fairyhouse, just a tentative lay on Zaidpour in the first.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                              Twas

Comment

Nice to see Zaidpour friendless in the market. Layed at 1.99, out to as big as 2.8 in the machine.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                  Unfortunately so but on course there was a very liquid without the fav market that there was plenty of 18/1 about her that paid out on her for the ew (Glens Melody went off a huge 6/4 in that ). Not bad considering that she was returned 28/1 though there was any amount of 40 and some 50's available.

Comment

01/04/2013 Single Each-Way Romanesco @ 12/1 (GP)
                                                                                                    Win or E/W
                                                                                                    16:50 IRISH GRAND NATIONAL 3m 5f Pending €20.00
                                                                                                    01/04/2013 Single Each-Way Panther Claw @ 12/1 (GP)
                                                                                                    Win or E/W
                                                                                                    01/04/2013 Single Each-Way Cootamundra @ 33/1 (GP)
                                                                                                    Win or E/W
                                                                                                    01/04/2013 Single Each-Way Muirhead @ 40/1 (GP)
                                                                                                    Win or E/W
                                                                                                    01/04/2013 Single Each-Way Cross Appeal @ 33/1 (GP)
                                                                                                    Win or E/W

usual pinsticking

Comment

Rich Revival please

Comment

Sweeney tunes and rich revival win bets for me 16s

Comment

as i know nothing, I did what GAB did. Quietly Fancied, Magnanimity, and Away We Go.
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

far away so close 17.25 fairyhouse nap

Comment

All aboard the Jazzy Express

Comment

Havent had a losing day in a while .... Unless eight chimes can do the biz

Comment

Royal Bajan should be half his current price(12's) in the 3.50 Southwell tomorrow. The fav Even Stevens is extremely solid and fairly prolific over C&D but will have to at or very close to his best as handicapper is giving him little room for error. Both Royal Bajans runs have been very good at the track, clocking a fast time winning over C&D in November beating six wives(whose 7's for tomorrow's race) by 4.5 lengths and then finishing 2nd to Aubretia lto here, a horse who was on such an unexposed mark it was silly. Royal bajan again finished 2 lengths ahead of six wives in that race. His trainer has been on fire this season on the all weather particularly at this venue, and Graham lee has been the go to jock for his best hopes. Be very surprised if he wasn't in the shake up.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by The Situation; 01-04-13, 21:10.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Good to see a bit of sanity restored to the market. He's now half the price in most places. There's no early value like Southwell early value.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

some decent racing in fairyhouse today,mc coy has just the two bookings today with Nadiya De La Vega in the 505 for nicky hendersons only runner here,priced at 3/1 could very well win,his other booking is on Formidableopponent in the grade b handicap hurdle which is off at 4.35 and priced up @ 20/1,and trained by neol meade,lightly raced and has two wins at navan (nhf & maiden hurdle)last two runs were around leopardstown including 4th in a grade 1 novice hurdle,might be better suited to fairyhouse and at the odds of 20/1 worth a score e/w for me with 4 places being paid in the very competitive race.

A P O'Brien has just the one going here with Draco in the bumper (4.35),3rd first time out but the breeding looks well,trainer bought this horse in but will have to improve to turn the tables with Waxies Dargle (whos best price @ 11/8),Draco is 7/1 from 8s this morning,would prefer a more experienced jockey,still give it a score e/w given the horse will be well tuned up for this and the connections.
                                                                                                                      good luck all.
                                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

moment in the sun 2.00 kempton nap

Comment

Was looking at that one earlier, does rate highly on the bent as fuck scale.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X