Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Eh what?

Torres gets top scorer due to assists & mins played? or do bookies pay on a tie?
    Not top scorer

Golden boot

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Not top scorer

Golden boot
      *furiously checking 3 websites*

Comment

paddypower ‏@paddypower
        As there is more than one top goalscorer. Dead Heat Rules will apply, please see previous RT of @askpaddypower

Comment

Ship it.
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Shipped on Bwin, just waiting on Betfred now.
            Lucky escape from Euro 2012. Thanks Alan and DICE!.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

When do we find out Player of the Tourney?

Comment

Shipped on all sites

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  Shipped on all sites
                  full amount?
                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Got 820 back from 20ew at 100's
                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                      full amount?
                      1/6 stake at full odds.

Didnt do e/w

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                        I got 170.83 back from 5ew at 100's. Should I have gotten more?

Comment

I had Torres as top scorer and Spain to win @ 28/1, what way will that work

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                            I had Torres as top scorer and Spain to win @ 28/1, what way will that work
                            Get payed at just under 6/1 is what it works out at.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              I got 170.83 back from 5ew at 100's. Should I have gotten more?
                              I was expecting around 700 back tbh, who did you do it with. I know in the golf paddypower screw you on tied places.

Comment

Overpaid here surely?
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Overpaid here surely?
                                  I was paid as if 5 way tie

Comment

Overpaid here surely?
                                    Bookies lol missed a goalscorer and paid 5 way?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      I assume they will cop this

Comment

I was paid as if 5 way tie
                                        Still too much though even if paying a 5 way tie?

Win part: 20/5*100=400+20= 420

Place assuming one fifth of the odds: 20/5 *100/5= 80+20= 100

420+100=520

edit: paddy power calculater has it paid out at 824 when a 5 way tie, not sure were my calculations are going wrong, meh it's late.
                                        Last edited by The Situation; 01-07-12, 22:40.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Hit the withdraw button pronto

Comment

Divided my stake by 5 and paid out at 28/1 seems right?

Comment

420+100=520
                                              Some bookies split shared places differently. I know because in golf pp screw you using your logic but it is not a 5 way share of the place. It is 4/5ths of the place element if 6 tied then 4/6ths but each bookie is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                Hit the withdraw button pronto
                                                When I saw it I withdrew straight away

Comment

420+100=520
                                                  think the place part is 20/4 x 100 = 500 then u get 4/6 0f this =333.33

he got paid 4/5 = 400

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post

he got paid 4/5 = 400
                                                    Ah that makes sense
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post

he got paid 4/5 = 400
                                                      They screwed me out of 20 euro. I might get on and complain.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                        I'd also like to know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          is it possible that the bookies counted Mandžukić goal for croatia V ireland as an shay given own goal? would explain why they paid out in a 5 way tie.

i had €3000 on under 2.5 own goals was very lucky it held a lot of close calls returned €5000

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                            Iniesta gets the nod

Comment

I got €425 back from €10 EW on Dzagoev - is this correct? My maths are telling me I should have expected ~€280.

Comment

280 would have been closer to one way?
                                                                I had a tenner on in two places, one was at 175/1, think I got 293 or so back with that place.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I stuck 40 euro on ronaldo before czech game to be top scorer at 4/1,he finished joint top six way i think, went in to collect today thought i might get half or a quater of my stake at 4s. i got 32 euro back i lost 8 euro on this bet can someone explain please.
                                                                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                    I stuck 40 euro on ronaldo before czech game to be top scorer at 4/1,he finished joint top six way i think, went in to collect today thought i might get half or a quater of my stake at 4s. i got 32 euro back i lost 8 euro on this bet can someone explain please.
                                                                    Shudda got €33.33

Comment

Ok i think i got that amount, can u tell me why.
                                                                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                        Ok i think i got that amount, can u tell me why.
                                                                        1/6th stake @ 4/1

Comment

Anybody know what price Iniesta was at the start of the tournament to be POTT?

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                            Anybody know what price Iniesta was at the start of the tournament to be POTT?
                                                                            Around the 14/1 mark.

Comment

He was 8/1 after the group stage

Comment

Working...
                                                                              X