No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2016 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be home in 20 mins or so. Looks like we are set for an exciting run-in after that.

Joseph O'Brien. Youngest ever trainer of a Chelts winner?
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I'll leave the tables for Raoul too as I wasn't arsed making them tbh, gazman extends the lead there in that race with the 4th place anyway.

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Gazman storming up the hill:

Comment

Race 3 selections

Comment

blanks all round...how does nobody back that?

Comment

Leaderboard

Comment

Gold Cup picks

Comment

the latest:

Comment

picks:

Comment

This gonna be epic tight again. GL lads.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

On the Fringe went off ridiculously short so not too much damage done.

The pack are closing in on gazman though. Will he run out of puff up the incline?

Comment

Some serious plots lurking here, these are the picks:

Comment

mdoug and gazman covering each other's moves with Qualando

nicnic on the very short favourite Squoateur

Whiteout would clinch it for Pat Custard and would leave strewelpeter as sick as a parrot for extra bonus points

ionapaul has a couple of lively outsiders running for him

basically, whoever binks the winner is in a great spot

Comment

nic was on the winner there in the last so should be 2nd
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                nic was on the winner there in the last so should be 2nd
                                software malfunction, fixed:

Comment

I thought I had paint the clouds ew?

Comment

Originally posted by gazman59 View Post
                                    I thought I had paint the clouds ew?
                                    you did, sorry - my mistake and haven't even been boozing

Comment

gazman dodges loads of bullets there:

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        you did, sorry - my mistake and haven't even been boozing
                                        Good man could make all the difference now

Comment

picks in the last, with current odds:

Comment

Dandridge would be a particularly sick winner

Comment

I think if nic's horse places and gazman's isn't placed, we would have a photo finish

Comment

I have to sprint out after this race to collect some kids

work out who won between yourselves and send me your bank details

Comment

Ugh
                                                  Should have done bright new dawn for the scoop here i
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Whatever about all the real-life winnings, it's been a tough tipping comp.

Of the collective 23,000 starting bank a mere 8,257 is left

Comment

illness!

ionapaul's nittiness crucifies him!

Comment

final standings

wp gazman, kindly PM me your bank details for payment

Comment

Whatever about all the real-life winnings, it's been a tough tipping comp.

Of the collective 23,000 starting bank a mere 8,257 is left
                                                          I'd guess the 'loss' is more to do with strategic picks vis a vis the other competitors rather if the same people collectively took on the bookies .... or am I being too kind?

Comment

WP Gazman

Comment

final standings

wp gazman, kindly PM me your bank details for payment
                                                              I'll take back my 3rd place for posterity anyway, seeing as my horse got 3rd

Had a €300 freeroll on 5 horses in that final race, 5 fucking horses and none of them even gave me a sweat tbh.

Very well done though gaz, super consistent m8. Enjoy!
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ha, that was close! Had €2 e/w on Solar Impulse at 33/1 on the last last (bet on all my picks this morning), which softens the blow. If he stayed at that price for the SP I would have won, right?

Comment

Nice one happy days..thanks for running RD.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                    I'll take back my 3rd place for posterity anyway, seeing as my horse got 3rd

Had a €300 freeroll on 5 horses in that final race, 5 fucking horses and none of them even gave me a sweat tbh.

Very well done though gaz, super consistent m8. Enjoy!
                                                                    Good point, I didn't bother feeding in the places but here's the final table:

excellent performance from gazman, consistently up with the pace and fended off the chasers over the course of an exciting final day.

Comment

WP Gazman,
                                                                      LOL IonaPaul that was sick

Thanks for running it RDIII that must have been hard work, cheers
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Monies shipped, game over for another year.

Once again:

Comment

Thought Danbridge was going to scoop it for me at the final hurdle. Fair play RD for running it, really enjoyable. Bit disappointed with my performance tbh. Gazman a deserved winner WP. Hope to see you all again at Ascot
                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Think 1st time I ever ended this with chips, was good craic with so many in with shout up to last race. Tks Raoul for the running and WD Gazman

Comment

Working...
                                                                            X