No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2018 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 2nd places and falling away. Fair play Raoul tis fu n reading the results in retrospect. Aint seen a race yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      I ain't no snitch, but ionapaul bet 150 on that race, the monster
      Good catch - defo meant both bet amounts and forgot about the rule so will leave it up to the boss to sort it out!

Comment

33/1 pinsticker changes things up
        Never change lads
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
          I'm in Holland with a client. Will be all in on 33/1 shots tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            33/1 pinsticker changes things up
            Never change lads
            Wasn't really a pinsticker, I used own a small share in it, Noel a bigger share, said he gave it a a right chance last night. I was drunk and scoffed a bit at that, sorry boss. Thankfully had clearer head this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              I have a feeling your pick in R5 may have an IPB connection. The name certainly indicates as much!
              There it is.

Banging in the Southwell winners to defray Chelts losses.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Plenty of potential for shenanigans here. I'm looking for an English winner in The Big Bite.

Comment

not out yet!!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                      Wasn't really a pinsticker, I used own a small share in it, Noel a bigger share, said he gave it a a right chance last night. I was drunk and scoffed a bit at that, sorry boss. Thankfully had clearer head this morning.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by The Color of Money; 15-03-18, 10:55.

Comment

Last edited by The Situation; 15-03-18, 09:32.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Day 2 Leaderboard

A strong start to the day by froggy fornicator Shraaaaaap took him to the lead but lurking ominously behind is last year's champ nicnic as well as last year's Aintree champ Eoghan104.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. That's what those lads would tell you anyway.

Note too The Aul Switcheroo surging into contention and The Color of Money binking a 25\1 shot with the case loots. Plenty of others in contention although as predicted, early pacesetters Mike Bullocks and Hitch are now in reverse gear. I myself have graciously bowed out of contention so as to avoid any suggestion of rigging.

If I had to pick a winner from here, it'd be nicnic with an each way punt on The Color of Money.

Comment

Tomorrow

I'm going for a long lunch with Mrs DIII in a fancy joint so updates will be sporadic at best.

Look after the shop while I'm out. All rules still apply.

Comment

Story of the Day

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                        Good catch - defo meant both bet amounts and forgot about the rule so will leave it up to the boss to sort it out!
                                        yeah, like WTF? You lost net on the race anyway so I'll just let them stand to teach you a lesson.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by SatNav; 15-03-18, 01:09.
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Last edited by Arazi; 15-03-18, 12:38.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I will do my best to get updates in today but quite likely there will be a long-lunch-sized hole in coverage.

Normal service to resume tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

More or less a full clip for the last two days

Comment

Comment

...As expected, my tactics have been totally successful...Deep into day 3 and still probably favorite to win it with my current bank going onto not 1,not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but 6.32, yes 6.32 NAPS!!!...

Comment

Last edited by eoghan104; 15-03-18, 11:39.

Comment

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Comment

Douvan out in R3 and your stake will go onto the SP fav unless you edit in time....

Comment

Comment

Not often you hear me say 'thank God for Starbucks' but the one on Harcourt St is doing the job here.

10 more minutes you filthy scum.

Comment

Hooch the only one cutting it fine. Yesterday's rough treatment of New Approach clearly paid off.

Comment

Start of Play scores

As a reminder to you degenerate swines, here is the state of play at commencement of horse-tilities:

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              Hooch the only one cutting it fine. Yesterday's rough treatment of New Approach clearly paid off.
                                                                                                              Tully East non runner now if anyone has that.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                Tully East non runner now if anyone has that.
                                                                                                                Pat Custard only.

Too late for edits so it goes onto the SP fav.

Comment

Comment

LOCKED AND LOADED

Hooch by the skin of his balls

Comment

Race 1 picks

Comment

Race 2 inspired guesswork

Comment

UDS benefit race

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X