Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
    What’s the point here? Getting this extension is pretty common in the US.
    We'll see if they get released in 6 months time so, high likelihood they won't as he's a charlatan and afraid to release them, he wants all the adulation but can't stand up the scrutiny.

Originally posted by elbows View Post
    Watch the doc about Garry Shandling by Judd Apathow
    The second part has been released but it cuts off early and I think there's an extra 20 minutes at the end, I'm waiting for it in it's entirety.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Doing this same trip with MrsF, followed by 24 hours in Rome in June, so will be looking back on this (and your TR) in a few weeks time!

If going to Florence in June check out the Calcio Storico.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        I think the repeals campaign biggest problem is that this is an unsexy referendum. Thus, only people who are extremely passionate about it are out trying to win votes. Its a grown up vote, and it appears a portion of the country can't make a grown up choice.
        As unpalatable as it may be the message the repeal side should be sending out is the hardship cases: risk to mothers life, carrying babies to term that will die, rape etc. They need to go so heavy on that. Not so much on the feminist message. Even here you can see that the current respect women platform rankles some. It's not something that will convince an undecided. People are dumb, give them the emotional kick not the intellectual one.
        This referendum is a long time coming. I expect very little movement in the polls apart from the undecideds and in reality a large portion of them just won’t vote as they won’t want to be responsible for either outcome. All the noise of the next 4 weeks will be largely meaningless imo.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

but can't stand up the scrutiny.
          he could have lived out the rest of his comfortable life as a billionaire in Trump Tower, instead he made himself the biggest target in the world.

Comment

I was walking back from the park with my dogs this morning, I have a 5kg Papillon/Pomeranian mix, insanely fluffy with massive ears, and a 10kg Cavalier King Charles, both are trained properly and walk very well on a leash.

Anyway, this morning on a path about 6 foot wide we are coming back and heading towards us was a youngish couple with a baby in one of those naval height upright prams. As we get closer I can see panic in the mothers eyes and she pushes the pram in between two parked cars and gets the husband to act as an Offensive Lineman to somehow block my dogs trying to jump up 5 feet and snatch her baby out of the pram before running off with and chowing down on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              he could have lived out the rest of his comfortable life as a billionaire in Trump Tower, instead he made himself the biggest target in the world.
              Narcissism checks that box.

In today's episode...

Investigative Journalist Jonathan Greenberg joins Ari Melber to discuss newly uncovered tapes from his 1984 interview with Donald Trump, in which Trump pretended to be his own spokesperson and lied about his assets to make the Forbes 400 list. Greenberg points out that Trump was able to secure billions of dollars in loans from his profile in Forbes that year.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Beto O'Rourke within 3 points of Ted Cruz in latest polls. He is probably going to lose but the tides are changing in Texas. Not since Ross Perot's time will the state be as contested going forward

Comment

Damian McKenzie putting on a bit of a show for the Chiefs against the Reds (SS Mix).

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                    Damian McKenzie putting on a bit of a show for the Chiefs against the Reds (SS Mix).
                    And then he gets injured.

Comment

Brad Thorn is really pushing the reds forwards to the next level.

Comment

In today's episode...

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-a...-1215968835932
                        Today? Is that story not from years ago?

Comment

In today's episode...

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-a...-1215968835932

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            We'll see if they get released in 6 months time so, high likelihood they won't as he's a charlatan and afraid to release them, he wants all the adulation but can't stand up the scrutiny.
                            Seeking an extension to file his returns with the IRS and publicising those returns are two completely different things.

Comment

That's what I thought but showed up on my news feed today.
                              Probably not the first time he was caught doing it. I seem to remember a letter from his secretary extolling his prowess as a lover and how many women, beautiful women you wouldn't believe it are always trying to be with him
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Ha, got pro-life video ad clicking into that msnbc link

Comment

Reminder that there is a Music King comp in swing at the moment. Take a look and vote on a few matches if you get a chance:

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                    I was walking back from the park with my dogs this morning, I have a 5kg Papillon/Pomeranian mix, insanely fluffy with massive ears, and a 10kg Cavalier King Charles, both are trained properly and walk very well on a leash.

Anyway, this morning on a path about 6 foot wide we are coming back and heading towards us was a youngish couple with a baby in one of those naval height upright prams. As we get closer I can see panic in the mothers eyes and she pushes the pram in between two parked cars and gets the husband to act as an Offensive Lineman to somehow block my dogs trying to jump up 5 feet and snatch her baby out of the pram before running off with and chowing down on it.
                                    We were down in Bushy Park earlier. Place is packed and our two 2yos were running around. Next thing this small Jack Russell comes pelting past us, cleans the young lad out of it tits over ass. Little lad looks up at us and we start cracking laughing so he does aswell. Owner comes over mortified nearly in tears and she sees us all in fits laughing. She went off and insisted on buying the two ice-cream.

Comment

I think the repeals campaign biggest problem is that this is an unsexy referendum. Thus, only people who are extremely passionate about it are out trying to win votes. Its a grown up vote, and it appears a portion of the country can't make a grown up choice.
                                      As unpalatable as it may be the message the repeal side should be sending out is the hardship cases: risk to mothers life, carrying babies to term that will die, rape etc. They need to go so heavy on that. Not so much on the feminist message. Even here you can see that the current respect women platform rankles some. It's not something that will convince an undecided. People are dumb, give them the emotional kick not the intellectual one.
                                      I switch off any sample size of one stories I hear no matter which side they support.
                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Not some much the lovable rouge. More the bitter, entitled cnut.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Got the Scarlets at +12 seems like the value.

Comment

Got the Scarlets at +12 seems like the value.
                                            Shurrup. We will hammer these Welsh wusses.

Some day for a game.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Some day for a game.
                                              Still hoping we win obviously but with Halfpenny there gonna stay in touch.

Cracker of a day dont forget the sunglasses.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I think Klopp wants out of England (and also looks sick of the more than a club shite Liverpool coming out with the last year or so)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    That's what im talkin bout! Go Leo. Does he just seem impressive from a distance and ye guys there think he's a gobshite?
                                                    Clearly been reading here

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                      Some born again Christian cunt oul wan who knows what my wife went through has sent her graphic pictures of bloodied dead babies by pm on Facebook.

My wife shared a repeal post.

I'm fucking boiling here. Some neighbour of her mother.
                                                      My wife is fine with it, was laughing at it and pitying her. Won't let me say anything. She's way stronger than I am.

Wtf is wrong with these cunts.
                                                      Ah just say a prayer for the poor woman: she's definitely saying a decade of the rosary for ye

Comment

Some day for a game.
                                                        Great day for it. Gone for both teams to score over 20 points and Leinster to win

Comment

If anyone has a stream for the rugby would be appreciated, hopefully get to see second half.

Comment

Ugh, photo of a girl I know putting up signs saying "stop policing women's bodies" . Are they deliberating trying to lose this?

Comment

A pro12 semi and a champions cup semi are vastly different things.

Comment

A total domination. Scarlets never showed up.

Comment

A total domination. Scarlets never showed up.
                                                                  They weren't allowed to.

That was an execution, not a match. Don't think Leinster got into fifth gear either. Beautiful.

Comment

Have my own tix (be there with young lad) but picture me smoking a cigar Hannibal-style and saying "I love it when a plan comes together" as my long-range plotting of Bilbao solidifies to a Leinster- Munster final over the course of this weekend.

Mwahahahaha
                                                                    Cohiba I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                      I think Klopp wants out of England (and also looks sick of the more than a club shite Liverpool coming out with the last year or so)
                                                                      Champions league semi final and playing some of the most exciting football in Europe. Revered by players and fans alike and free reign to implement his vision and he wants out?
                                                                      Give over

Comment

Champions league semi final and playing some of the most exciting football in Europe. Revered by players and fans alike and free reign to implement his vision and he wants out?
                                                                        Give over
                                                                        I didnt mention any of the stuff you just have

*Although the bolded bit is clearly wearing on him with regard to leaving his house

I think he could be looking for the exit at the end of next season
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 21-04-18, 16:46. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          I didnt mention any of the stuff you just have

*Although the bolded bit is clearly wearing on him with regard to leaving his house

I think he could be looking for the exit at the end of next season
                                                                          Based on him being pissed off after letting a 2 goal lead slip? You're talking through your hoop.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            Based on him being pissed off after letting a 2 goal lead slip? You're talking through your hoop.
                                                                            Na, stuff over the last few weeks, anyhu, hope Im wrong...

Comment

Was at the Aviva library today. I know I say it a lot but my god it's such a poor base of supporters they have. It's so bad they were blasting Welsh songs out before the match to rouse the away support. Stadium was half empty by full time. The team deserve much better than that.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

What apart from his lifestyle makes you believe that he is actually a billionaire
                                                                                He was a washed up rich kid in many billions deep to banks owned by Putin and scrimping a living as host of a reality TV show and fronting a bling property brand marketing overpriced tat to the terminally stupid.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Was at the Aviva library today. I know I say it a lot but my god it's such a poor base of supporters they have. It's so bad they were blasting Welsh songs out before the match to rouse the away support. Stadium was half empty by full time. The team deserve much better than that.
                                                                                  Did you sing anything yerself ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    Ah it was a hard game to get into because it was such a demolition. Kind of like the vibe when we play Italy in the 6 nations.

Comment

After months of listening to the same stuff over and over with little inspiration I'm now falling all over newly discovered music.

Thanks to Shrap, HJ and a dude in work who this week introduced me to a sweet sweet album from a genre I never visit. Mad how you can become stagnant, been listening to great stuff but was hungry for something new.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ugh, photo of a girl I know putting up signs saying "stop policing women's bodies" . Are they deliberating trying to lose this?
                                                                                        What the fuck is that "Stop Shaming Women" one about.

Comment

...RIP Verne Troyer...

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                            What the fuck is that "Stop Shaming Women" one about.
                                                                                            Forcing women who want an abortion to lie about it, go to England and possibly face legal action. What would you think it is about? Also a climate where a once a woman becomes pregnant, her body is no longer her own, and she becomes part vassal, part slave.

Comment

The Guardian gets a lot of criticism, some of it justified, sometimes not. But this is brilliant reporting of a unknown scandal leading to a hopefully positive outcome. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ndal?CMP=fb_gu

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                ...RIP Verne Troyer...
                                                                                                You're like the fucking grim reaper lately m8

Comment

...

Comment

Made solyanka soup from this popular Ukrainian recipe book today. And it's possibly the best thing I've ever created. An absolute beauty. It's a Ukrainian version of sweet and sour soup where the sour comes from gerkins and olives.
                                                                                                    Any good French recipes you'd recommend? You're there long enough now to know a few local ones, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned any.

Comment

Christmas Eve.

36 holes of golf tomorrow. 18 Mon and 18 Tues.

Spring is here. Thank fuck.
                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Smugness levels at all-time highs.

Comment

Smugness levels at all-time highs.
                                                                                                          GFYRDIII&V4V

Would be a great occasion if Munster win through but I'd be a lot less optimistic if they do.
                                                                                                          Some awesome skill and control over the game on show today. Was quite cold in the shade with the breeze coming in from the sea.
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                            You're like the fucking grim reaper lately m8
                                                                                                            ...Someone has got to do it...I wonder if anyone would have picked him in the celebrity deadpool comp if it eent ahead...

Comment

...Carl Frampton fight coming up in next couple of minutes for those looking for sports...It'll last longer than the Kahn fight, that's a guarantee...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  GFYRDIII&V4V

Would be a great occasion if Munster win through but I'd be a lot less optimistic if they do.
                                                                                                                  Some awesome skill and control over the game on show today. Was quite cold in the shade with the breeze coming in from the sea.
                                                                                                                  Yeah, high up in the East Stand and not all that warm. Performance was warming though - felt slightly sad for the travelling support because the game was over by half time. Ha!

The two dolly birds sitting beside me looked quote frightened by the bellowing.

We are so good it's frightening. Final will be a cakewalk.

Comment

small concussion, if he clears protocol could be available next week

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                        ...Carl Frampton fight coming up in next couple of minutes for those looking for sports...It'll last longer than the Kahn fight, that's a guarantee...
                                                                                                                        Frampton doing a lot of leading with his head, cut the other lad up with it, leaving himself open to the uppercut though.

Far better off at range

Comment

Good bread and good cheese is what we mainly eat! Find classic French cuisine a bit too rich. But man the bread is unbelievable.
                                                                                                                          I've been meaning to ask you about this for quite a while. I'm almost certain you said you were lactose intolerant since you were a kid. Just not getting how moving to France has changed that

This is a brief but great moment from "Seinfeld" where Jerry reveals he's lactose-intolerant... Enjoy!
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X