.05/.10 Omaha Rush hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.05/.10 Omaha Rush hand

new comp and hadnt turned on history. grabbed screen.

action?

I prefer to flat here and call any shove from bigger stacks from behind.
    Would rather keep the other 3 quarters of my stack until I hit. You are going to get a caller in H for sure and probably 1 or 2 of the big stacks if you shove so I see a flop and shove if I hit any piece
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

is this a level.???

Even tho it is small stake ,its a flat call and if u hit shove.

Comment

of course its a level.

i believe flat is the optimum but am looking for confirmation of reasoning on it and why i shouldnt shove and what should i factor for potential side pot?

Comment

Originally posted by toHex View Post
          of course its a level.

i believe flat is the optimum but am looking for confirmation of reasoning on it and why i shouldnt shove and what should i factor for potential side pot?
          Cause the button has u covered by 3.5,so why would u shove????more than likely he would call he called a 3x by the utg so why wouldnt he call u.
          regarding side pot with the button u need to see the flop to see what your optimum from that hand is.
          U seem to have a good grasp of the game so why ask these Questions.
          apoligies thats my opinion,fell welcome to slate them.

Comment

of course its a level.

what side pot,u are presuming the small blind won the hand,which i am taking he did.

Comment

one of the only replies I've ever given to a hand history and its a level. damnn
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                one of the only replies I've ever given to a hand history and its a level. damnn
                the chap is trying to get a job as a fraud anaylist with pocket kings(from reading his other post),if that explains the level for u.
                Last edited by peteypop; 10-06-10, 02:52.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                  what side pot,u are presuming the small blind won the hand,which i am taking he did.
                  i only said potential side pot. im assuming that given his current pos the 3bet player is going to shove a big % of times hence the potential side pot creation. I'm asking if this should have any impact on my decision making about the hand?

the sb didnt win the hand.

Comment

if we're going to discuss my career I should point out that I'm not applying for fraud analyst and never said anything to that effect!

Comment

if we're going to discuss my career I should point out that I'm not applying for fraud analyst and never said anything to that effect!

apoligises my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        I raise. Give the button and utg a chance to fold and clean up your outs.
                        always sound advice but I often hear players say things along the lines of 'this type of hand plays well in multi-way pots'. now maybe thats just wrong but if it has merit then if i flat i will likely go to a 4-5 handed flop or shove and likely go to flop 2-3 handed, so I believe I should flat. Is this reasoning completely flawed?

Comment

Working...
                        X