Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duecewilder View Post
    15BB? LMFAO
    I assume so but maybe they lowered to 25/50,doubtful though. They're adding loads of smiley faces to the FB posts to entice people in!

Comment

I like smiley faces 😄

Comment

[QUOTE=Mcwilliams;691719]

Hopefully the rumors of a card room going into the Time Out on Parnell st are true

[QUOTE]

Any word on this around.Passed there the other day and is coming on nicely.
        inform yourself in forum with others

Comment

[QUOTE=flash;698477][QUOTE=Mcwilliams;691719]

Hopefully the rumors of a card room going into the Time Out on Parnell st are true

Any word on this around.Passed there the other day and is coming on nicely.
          We will be doing work there soon enough, and going by the tender drawings there is no provision for a poker room. Everything there was for poker/slot/gaming machines. This can obv change but there was no plan originally and I can't see why they would bother to be honest

Comment

Is there any game on anywhere in limerick tonight?

Comment

I'm sure there will be something on in Fitzpatricks?

Oh wait . . .

Comment

Even all the poker tables are gone now bar one!

Surely some pub somewhere has a game on?

Comment

Originally posted by J_c View Post
                  Even all the poker tables are gone now bar one!

Surely some pub somewhere has a game on?
                  The only pub game I know of getting numbers is in small claws on Thursday night €20 with rebuy /add on. Starts at 8 afaik

Comment

AFAIK the game in the hurlers is still going strong on monday nights. not sure of the buy in but i think its 50.

might be a good time for the Vic to re-open its card tables
                    inform yourself in forum with others

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                      The only pub game I know of getting numbers is in small claws on Thursday night €20 with rebuy /add on. Starts at 8 afaik
                      Is that one still going on? I heard it stopped?

Hurlers have one on mondays.
                      Tom and Jerrys have one on mondays also (2 tables usually).
                      The Gate have one Friday

Comment

Originally posted by J_c View Post
                        Is that one still going on? I heard it stopped?

Hurlers have one on mondays.
                        Tom and Jerrys have one on mondays also (2 tables usually).
                        The Gate have one Friday
                        is the one in tom and jerry's still on?
                        how much is the buy in for it and how much is the buy in for the gate?

Comment

its amazing all ur point are exactly the same as what goes on in fitzpatricks in Tallaght and dun laoghaire ,all regulars are barred for questioning the way they run the draw,it is corrupt same people win every day .its a joke,paying customers have actually caught staff members fixing the draw and informing to the owner,then later to be barred,no wonder there always in the courts for unfair dismissal,my advice to anyone thinking of going is stay away for ur own safety,a customer was robbed at knife point after he won 7000 euro in limerick branch,bad management ,and no loyalty to the very people who keep them in busness ie the paying customer

Comment

Originally posted by andym View Post
                            its amazing all ur point are exactly the same as what goes on in fitzpatricks in Tallaght and dun laoghaire ,all regulars are barred for questioning the way they run the draw,it is corrupt same people win every day .its a joke,paying customers have actually caught staff members fixing the draw and informing to the owner,then later to be barred,no wonder there always in the courts for unfair dismissal,my advice to anyone thinking of going is stay away for ur own safety,a customer was robbed at knife point after he won 7000 euro in limerick branch,bad management ,and no loyalty to the very people who keep them in busness ie the paying customer
                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                              LOL
                              jesus DAMO you must be having a shit life over in canada that your on here on boards all the time with your lol comments just saying

Comment

Originally posted by corkie123 View Post
                                jesus DAMO you must be having a shit life over in canada that your on here on boards all the time with your lol comments just saying
                                How ironic

Comment

Originally posted by corkie123 View Post
                                  Just think how shit yours must be if all you have to do is troll mine .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                    Just think how shit yours must be if all you have to do is troll mine .
                                    was only saying damo dont get too bitchie does not suit you just saying

Comment

Working...
                                    X