Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a big fan of soft drinks generally but damn, this stuff is good. Must hunt it down here somewhere.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Allez Allez Allez

Comment

You get cream soda in a less classier 3 litre bottle here, if it's still around
        airport, lol

Comment

Ffuuuuuuuuuuck fuck fuck fuck duodenal hsndjdhmekdjdjdhxydyhdusoamsmzm

Ahshsggghhhhhhhhhbbbb

That's all

Comment

Well done to yes I see the argument but obviously don't agree and the next battle is to lobby on the actual legislation. I've stopped posting here mostly from the absuive message I recieved from a small minority one in particular was a bit harsh thanks mods for deleting it. But most people are great will debate with you all day so fair play like of Lazare Mellor Kayroo eamonhonda Keane etc sorry if I didn't name check but enjoyed the debates and the civility of it all mostly. MrsFlushdraw you are legend BTW a great irish woman from what I can see fair play.

Comment

Rugby
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Not a big fan of soft drinks generally but damn, this stuff is good. Must hunt it down here somewhere.
                None in my local Tesco anyway. Closest thing to a poncy hipster soft drink was this.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Gonna pluck 66.4%
                  Yep.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                    Well done to yes I see the argument but obviously don't agree and the next battle is to lobby on the actual legislation. I've stopped posting here mostly from the absuive message I recieved from a small minority one in particular was a bit harsh thanks mods for deleting it. But most people are great will debate with you all day so fair play like of Lazare Mellor Kayroo eamonhonda Keane etc sorry if I didn't name check but enjoyed the debates and the civility of it all mostly. MrsFlushdraw you are legend BTW a great irish woman from what I can see fair play.
                    Nice post Jack. Please stick around. You're a good egg.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      None in my local Tesco anyway. Closest thing to a poncy hipster soft drink was this.

Still off the sauce ? Are you back on the bike yet ?
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                        Ffuuuuuuuuuuck fuck fuck fuck duodenal hsndjdhmekdjdjdhxydyhdusoamsmzm

Ahshsggghhhhhhhhhbbbb

That's all
                        Can we sell them back to the North?

They would probably be happier with the DUP in charge, no dinosaurs and all that

Would cut off Derry's backdoor into Ireland for them and all, so everybody wins

Comment

Seriously Laz, WTF are you on about, for all the abuse you give the church and their ilk, you then thank this:

When they are standing outside doctors offices will you be shaking their hands too?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            Still off the sauce ? Are you back on the bike yet ?
                            Tried a few drinks last bank holiday weekend. Not enough to enjoy it, but enough to make me feel shit for the next 2 days. Coming around to accepting that I'm done with it. Haven't touched the bike.

Comment

I understand that you particularly opposed my view but I have to say I admire your desire to never ever shut down the debate and were always respectful. To be honest I would love to go for a pint with you.

Comment

The legislation could actually be very interesting. According to the exit polls only 50% of those who voted yes agree with unrestricted abortion up to 12 weeks. Be interesting to see what slant they go with

Comment

I understand that you particularly opposed my view but I have to say I admire your desire to never ever shut down the debate and were always respectful. To be honest I would love to go for a pint with you.
                                  Well then you're in luck. Next Friday, the 1st of June, we are going for pints and you are expected to come along.

That goes for any other cunts that wanna come too. Me rigger Andy the fat bastard lazare and Jack. Anyone else to come along, more the merrier.

Met luckforsome in real life for the first time today. Can confirm two things. He's not a 14 year old girl and he is as weird as you'd expect.

Comment

Liverpool -1 for silly monies plz

Comment

Well then you're in luck. Next Friday, the 1st of June, we are going for pints and you are expected to come along.

That goes for any other cunts that wanna come too. Me rigger Andy the fat bastard lazare and Jack. Anyone else to come along, more the merrier.

Met luckforsome in real life for the first time today. Can confirm two things. He's not a 14 year old girl and he is as weird as you'd expect.
                                      ...Can confirm this meeting did happen, and that his 2 facts are possibly true...From my point of view...Met Dobby in real life for the first time today...Can confirm two things...He is impossible to understand with that fake accent, and he is known to take pictures without permission...I shall invite myself for pints on Friday...

Comment

Thats some exhibition from Leinster. Incredible season.

James Ryan should really just retire now
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Lallana to score the winner. Nailed on certainty

Comment

Anybody else not able to watch soccer after a good rugby match. Only 30 minutes in and ive lost all interest after seen Salah cry off with a sore shoulder.

Comment

Thanks man. I admire your resilience, and your ability to take stuff on your chin.

As dobby said, we're meeting for pints next Fri, come along.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                  Anybody else not able to watch soccer after a good rugby match. Only 30 minutes in and ive lost all interest after seen Salah cry off with a sore shoulder.
                                                  Sore. Right.

Comment

Alan Bean, the 4th man to walk on the moon died today. Never heard of him.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Looked.serious enough imo. Absolutely no way he goes off in the biggest game of his life unless he's bollixed. Same for the Madrid player.

Can't believe I'm defending a Liverpool player. Yikes. Just for balance, Hala Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        Sore. Right.
                                                        Look at Donnacha Ryan the other week in the final when he broke his collarbone 10 minutes into the game and went on to finish the game. To quote him "There’s not many times you get to play in a final, you know? So you just suck it up and get on with"

Soccer is just to hard to watch after Rugby, to soft.

Comment

Oh good lord. Karius

Comment

Well, that's fucking bizarre.

Comment

Well when it goes against ya!

Comment

ha

Comment

Second half delivering. Now we have a game

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                    Did they say on the tv what happened to him? Walked off the pitch just fine.

What a great servant. Ironically Leinster got incredible value out of him because of 5 minutes he played for Fiji. Otherwise he'd have 50+ caps for Ireland!

Comment

from This Is The StoryThis is the story of our first teacherShetland made her jumpersAnd the devil made her featuresThrew up her hands when my mum said our n...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Did they say on the tv what happened to him? Walked off the pitch just fine.

What a great servant. Ironically Leinster got incredible value out of him because of 5 minutes he played for Fiji. Otherwise he'd have 50+ caps for Ireland!
                                                                        He was limping quite badly post match

Comment

LOLLerpool

Comment

Oh good lord. Karius

Comment

Karius is only gona end up comfortable instead of rich.

Pity how this game went. When salah went off it was never gona be the two teams that they can be meeting.

Comment

Meh.

Comment

I'm not ready for 6starpool. Doesn't look right.

Comment

Look at Donnacha Ryan the other week in the final when he broke his collarbone 10 minutes into the game and went on to finish the game. To quote him "There’s not many times you get to play in a final, you know? So you just suck it up and get on with"

Soccer is just to hard to watch after Rugby, to soft.
                                                                                    I assume you had a remote control handy? I find it useful not to watch sports that I don't like watching.

Comment

Ban half the cunts Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                        Karius is only gona end up comfortable instead of rich.

Pity how this game went. When salah went off it was never gona be the two teams that they can be meeting.
                                                                                        I was quite happy with how the game went tbh. Thought it was pretty good after half time and that Bale goal was just incredible.

Comment

lol

Comment

Gerard: I’ve won one and lost one and you don’t remember the ones you lose.

Huh ?

Comment

Thanks man. I admire your resilience, and your ability to take stuff on your chin.

As dobby said, we're meeting for pints next Fri, come along.
                                                                                              Where are the pints would be cool to get on with a few of you

Comment

Where are the pints would be cool to get on with a few of you
                                                                                                Just somewhere handy in the city centre. Usually Andy decides.

You should come, I always enjoy meeting people from here. And like Honda said, I bet you're a sound cunt n all

Comment

That was some performance from Froome in the mountains yesterday to come from a poor fourth to winning the Giro.
                                                                                                  Whatever drugs he's on I wouldn't mind getting some of them.

Comment

----> Search

----> Karius

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Declan Ganley having a weird snap on twitter.

Claiming the tax code needs a conscientious objector opt-out to ensure No voters' taxes don't go to pay for abortions.

A suggestion this dumb is a first-ballot unanimous vote into the Moron Hall of Fame
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        Declan Ganley having a weird snap on twitter.

Claiming the tax code needs a conscientious objector opt-out to ensure No voters' taxes don't go to pay for abortions.

A suggestion this dumb is a first-ballot unanimous vote into the Moron Hall of Fame
                                                                                                        William Binchy came on RTE radio yesterday afternoon and was rolling out his usual smug self appointed guardian of the nations morals nonsense when Noel Whelan eviscerated him asking him to apologise for the harm he caused by creating the amendment in the first place.
                                                                                                        At first I was enjoying it but on second thoughts I was less impressed because Whelan was letting him off the hook by affording him too much respect and deference.
                                                                                                        Someone brought up this post 1983 result debate with Mary Robinson and I know I'm almost irrationally prejudiced against the Irish legal profession, but how is it possible that someone who is at least incompetent and or dishonest in his crusade to inflict his blatant misogyny and perverted religious beliefs on our law has remained such a scion of the legal establishment.

Here he is in that clip at his arrogant and preening worst as I say being either dishonest or incompetent.

Constitutional lawyers William Binchy (Pro-Life Amendment Campaign) and Mary Robinson (Anti-Amendment Campaign) debate the legal implications of the result o...

here he is at

Comment

Lollers
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            Someone brought up this post 1983 result debate with Mary Robinson and I know I'm almost irrationally prejudiced against the Irish legal profession, but how is it possible that someone who is at least incompetent and or dishonest in his crusade to inflict his blatant misogyny and perverted religious beliefs on our law has remained such a scion of the legal establishment.
                                                                                                            Like every walk of life the legal profession contains people from all sorts of ideological backgrounds. Do you know who else is a scion of the legal establishment? The woman sitting next to him - Mary Robinson. Another member of the legal profession - Noel Whelan - called him out this morning as you said.

We are also not, despite your belief, some sort of homogenous entity with a single viewpoint or purpose. Our job is to argue with one another FFS. There are many MANY more people who disagree with everything that Binchy stands for and have worked tirelessly for four decades to fight him and his ilk.

Everything Peter Sutherland, Mary Robinson, Catherine Forde and others said in 1983 has been vindicated. Lawyers for Choice has worked with the Yes campaign to help with the arguments over the proposed wordings of the legislation and the effect of a half-way repeal counter-proposal.

Binchy gets a voice. And he's a good legal writer (I confess I have one of his books). But lawyers are predisposed to letting people have their say and then arguing against it. In this argument the arc of history bent toward justice and we ultimately won the day.
                                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

The referendum result is a mandate for the proposed legislation to be enacted. Attempting to water this down any further will not prove popular.
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                You can't change it now. Shrug your shoulders and move on.
                                                                                                                Ah! you're right but unfortunately its not 100% irrational, anyway I'm always coming up with plenty of other ways to make myself look stupid

Comment

How about people just ignore John McGuirk

He is a nobody, runner for Ganley in libertas and now makes his money fronting small minded powerless hate groups

He gets press because he gets press, if people laughed at the cunt and his fucking ilk, they would get less press

Fuck them all, and push your politicians to be strong in the face of their 19th century guilt trips

Comment

Legit the only high quality song on the youtube. All rights go to Ministry.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                      How about people just ignore John McGuirk

He is a nobody, runner for Ganley in libertas and now makes his money fronting small minded powerless hate groups

He gets press because he gets press, if people laughed at the cunt and his fucking ilk, they would get less press

Fuck them all, and push your politicians to be strong in the face of their 19th century guilt trips
                                                                                                                      (This reply grew into a more general rant that has been brewing for a while - more inspired by your post than a direct response to it)

I dunno there is a genuine issue with Irish media I think. Una Mullally had a very good article about two months about how the print media in particular were talking complete rubbish about the campaign - in terms of the yes side being in disarray, not appealing to the undecideds, how divisive the whole thing was going to be, the no side were way more effective etc.

This all proved to be complete garbage as the yes campaign far exceeded what anyone in the media expected them to achieve, with a message on their own terms including the righteous indignation about having their bodies policed etc. The undecideds broke phenomenally in favour of Yes, and far from division we've practically never seen a country more united across age, wealth, political bent, rural/urban etc. Everything the media said about the campaign was misguided.

At the same time, we have a just completely incessant barrage of guff from Iona, Ronan fucking Mullen, John Waters etc on the national broadcasters and all the papers. They are on every show, write for every paper and are constantly asked for opinions on anything and everything.

All these creeps are actively despised by the average, ordinary Irish man and woman - people with nothing to do with feminism or left wing causes or anything like that. Just your run of the mill skins who the media constantly told us we were going to be divided from on this, the imaginary silent majority of No voters.

They don't exist yet the media continue to shove the likes of Ganley and McGuirk down our throats genuinely believing there's some 'middle Ireland' that gives a fiddler's fart what they have to say. Look at the Late Late Show the night of the referendum for fuck sake - a genuinely mentally ill woman on to explain how she literally sees and speaks to almighty god along with armies of angels on a regular basis - and it was the second fucking time I remember this fool being on the show in the last while. I think that - along with the absolutely thumping Yes vote - illustrates how amazingly out of touch RTE in particular are with the Irish normie.

In that regard I do think it would be great to take this moment to make it clear to the apparently oblivious media that these normies don't want or need this incessant 'view from Holy Catholic Ireland' to be front and centre on every topic. Nobody gives a toss what secondary school teacher Breda O'Brien thinks about vulture funds, nobody gives a toss what non-practising barrister Maria Steen thinks about immigration, nobody gives a toss what perennial losers like Ganley, Mullen, McGuirk or, god help us, John Waters think about any fucking thing.

I wish they would just stop looking for their opinions on things for a few weeks and see how many people would write in to say they miss them. Probably another vote they would predict badly incorrectly.

EDIT to add: As mentioned yesterday - 87% of under 24s vote YES and for some reason RTE think Katie Ascough of the Iona Institute is the only young person worth having on the show. Another stark illustration of the fawning obsession of RTE with these unrepresentative plebs. I can't decide whether that or the angel woman was the biggest disgrace of the last 36 hours. What audience do they think they are they appealing to with the young, hip anti-abortion campaigner and the wizened angel whisperer?
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Keane; 27-05-18, 12:40.

Comment

I feel better after that.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X