Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
    Preach. I’ve been telling all who will listen this for a while. They are a disgrace.
    They've been hiding behind a myth they are any better than Ryanair when something goes wrong for a long few years now. They are brutal
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
      A who's who of the fucktarded doing the political rounds in London at the moment awaiting cabinet positions

Next years global slowdown is getting a kick start today!
      Jacob Rees Mogg not expecting the call:

Comment

So Hitch is now PM of the UK, yeah
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          They've been hiding behind a myth they are any better than Ryanair when something goes wrong for a long few years now. They are brutal
          By the time I got on my plane back to ireland from bcn i should have been home, they are no better and fuck them Ryanair have a lasagne that I can eat.

Comment

Posted on the IFI Instagram feed today, this should be of interest to a few on here

SPOILER

Comment

Given the recent talk of connecting flights, thought it was interesting when I I was looking at Dubai, how many of them was offered with only 70 mins or so of connecting time. That seems way too short but not unusual. Anyone come across something similar? Is that too short? Same airline for both flights...
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

It's no issue at major hub airports.

I had a 45 min turnaround in Amsterdam the other week but it was grand. So long as the airline allow you to book it you should be okay.

Obviously needs to be same airline to handle baggage going through.

Comment

Where it doesn't work is when flight 1 leaves 30 mins late, fuckers at emirates had me running from one side of Dubai airport to the other to catch a plane that had left the gate.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    Given the recent talk of connecting flights, thought it was interesting when I I was looking at Dubai, how many of them was offered with only 70 mins or so of connecting time. That seems way too short but not unusual. Anyone come across something similar? Is that too short? Same airline for both flights...
                    I try not to book anything longer that 90mins for those stops. 50 mins if I can get it. One time the plane was late leaving Dublin, they held the Sydney flight for people connecting.

Comment

Nearly got lynched for saying a lot of Nirvana material was more Beatles rip off than Oasis. Some musos are more precious than footie heads. Lolzz

I was only half joking . I do looove Nirvana though .

Comment

Poof, 38 degrees here yesterday, today and tomorrow before dipping down to a more normal 25 on Friday.

Thankfully distance to pool is <5m.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                          Nearly got lynched for saying a lot of Nirvana material was more Beatles rip off than Oasis. Some musos are more precious than footie heads. Lolzz

I was only half joking . I do looove Nirvana though .

https://youtu.be/AhcttcXcRYY
                          Hugely overrated (nirvana)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Poof, 38 degrees here yesterday, today and tomorrow before dipping down to a more normal 25 on Friday.

Thankfully distance to pool is <5m.
                            In London for the test, yeah?

Comment

This is a community service announcement..announcement reads

The IPB Fantasy Football League is back for another season of thrills, spills, tears and screams of joy

sign up here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188 ye maldito canallas
                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                Hugely overrated (nirvana)
                                Explain

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  In London for the test, yeah?
                                  Normandy. Big group of my regular cricket attendees heading over for Thurs/Fri.

Comment

England 3 down!

Comment

England 3 down!
                                      ...What happened with the 2nd last ball of that over...Why did baristow walk away and it not be a wicket when he hit the stumps...

Comment

England 3 down!
                                        Crickeett!!!

Comment

England 3 down!
                                          four!

Comment

four!
                                            ...5!!!...

Comment

five!

Comment

Tim Murtagh produced a majestic spell of bowling on his home ground, taking five for 13 as Ireland skittled England before lunch on an extraordinary day at Lord’s

Unbelievable
                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Ireland in from 35/1 pregame to 4/1 now inrunning

Comment

six! reviewd....

Comment

Great game already

Comment

...Absolute insanity...

Comment

Irish head groundsman might have a bit of explaining to do tonight

Comment

42 for 6

LOL

Comment

Irish head groundsman might have a bit of explaining to do tonight
                                                              A good man from the parish of Clontarf!

Agent McDermott, you've done well.
                                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Bit of a world cup hangover you'd think for the England lads
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  Bit of a world cup hangover you'd think for the England lads
                                                                  Green Pitch, straight line, good length

Kind of pitch the English prepared for themselves for years

Comment

...7 down!!!, Murtagh with a 5fer...

Comment

Bleedin Nora

Comment

Normandy. Big group of my regular cricket attendees heading over for Thurs/Fri.
                                                                        Tell them to go Thursday

Comment

No wicket that over, disappointing.

Comment

Dont follow the cricket but thought this was good.

Comment

WTF is going on? How the fuck am I not there!?

Comment

What a review. 8 down

Comment

What a brilliant performance thus far. Also, that's some review. Can barely have heard that nick.
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

No TV here so listening to Guerilla Cricket.

Is the ball going around like a banana or what?

Comment

Nine down.

I don't think I've ever seen a test team bowled out in a single session.

Especially on the first day of a Lords test.

Comment

Nine down.

I don't think I've ever seen a test team bowled out in a single session.

Especially on the first day of a Lords test.
                                                                                        Against Ireland. 37 year medium pacer with a fivefer

Comment

No TV here so listening to Guerilla Cricket.

Is the ball going around like a banana or what?
                                                                                          Line, length, green Pitch, bit of movement, couple of loose shots but not crazy, couple of lads might have to be shown how to hold a bat for test matches

But basically looks like a slow motion Glenn McGrath showreel

Comment

Also, let's see what Broad does on that pitch before we get ahead of ourselves

Comment

Also, let's see what Broad does on that pitch before we get ahead of ourselves
                                                                                              Is it cloudy?

Comment

Is it cloudy?
                                                                                                Oooh...

No time for skyline shots during this mornings play but looks bright enough

Comment

85 all out before lunch

Comment

The only thing that would make this better would be if Boris was there.

Comment

Is it cloudy?
                                                                                                      Not a cloud in the sky

Comment

How come there’s no players of Indian or Pakistani descent on Irish team?

Comment

At this rate we can have Shane Lowry open the batting

Comment

Unfortunately Shane Ross probably will be there soon.

Comment

England 2/5 Ireland 2/1 in running

Comment

How come there’s no players of Indian or Pakistani descent on Irish team?
                                                                                                                I don't know if there's one who's been around long enough to qualify. Sammy Singh maybe. Pretty sure he's got a few caps.

I'm sure you remember Alf Masood though, who opened the batting for Ireland on many occasions.

Comment

I don't know if there's one who's been around long enough to qualify. Sammy Singh maybe. Pretty sure he's got a few caps.

I'm sure you remember Alf Masood though, who opened the batting for Ireland on many occasions.
                                                                                                                  Simi Singh. Played in the recent T20 v Zimbabwe

Comment

Another record for England:

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Englands highest test score against Ireland

Comment

Nah don’t remember him as have next to zero interest in cricket !
                                                                                                                      But would have though given it’s popularity in the Indian/Pakistani communities that surely there would be a few Irish born players of Indian /Pakistani parents

Comment

The Boris effect V The Lowry effect.

Come on the Murphys

Comment

Nah don’t remember him as have next to zero interest in cricket !
                                                                                                                          But would have though given it’s popularity in the Indian/Pakistani communities that surely there would be a few Irish born players of Indian /Pakistani parents
                                                                                                                          Definitely coming through. Every team would have a few. Some clubs are 100% SE Asian.

It's one of the best things about playing cricket imo. You will nearly always have an Aussie, Kiwi, West Indian, Saffer, Pakistani, Indian or Sri Lankan in your team.

Or even....an Englishman.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X