X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hewitt gonna Hewitt though.

Comment

I've backed Soderling but Hewitts attitude and desire are infectious.

Serious heart

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Hewitt is knackered, good call Hurricane. What price did you get?
        11/4

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          when do you get fitted for the tweed jacket with the leather elbow patches?

And what are the odds on Hitch actually having one of these?

im from a family full of teachers and as far as i know the "jacket" gets presented at graduation US Masters style..

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
            Ha it is a strange game the old teaching, like at the moment, basking in the glow of the summer months, carefully avoiding the pitfalls of falling into a job,it seems tough to imagine facing the kids again ever, but once back in the classroom literally would not do anything else,genuinly doesnt feel like work (most of the time obv). Have had some spine tinglingly good moments teaching,moments which just leave you feeling so so positive.
            Whats her name and how old is she?

Comment

Comment

Wow great stuff! Match of the tourney so far.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Nice net cord for The Hurricane there

Comment

Hewitt you jammy bastard in breaking in that leg.

Now go on and win!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                      Nice net cord for The Hurricane there
                      sigh

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                        sigh
                        Its ok now

Comment

Soderlings first serve hasn't been very good this set...
                          Profit before people.

Comment

All the rednecks in the country should be out setting fire to shit in the next hour or so.
                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hasn't acted up for me.
                              Crashed bad last night and today I have been experiencing internal server problems, pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one.
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Shippity

Comment

'Hewitt always gives more than 100%' fuck off Sue Barker twat

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Crashed bad last night and today I have been experiencing internal server problems, pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one.
                                    Crashed a couple of times for me earlier too, usual message popping up.

Comment

They be saying it's our Robbie Keane!

The revelation came a day after the Daily Mail told how a separate gagging order was granted to a married England footballer to hide an affair.
                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Comreg regulate Sky here.
                                          You should be able to get UPC via MMDS up there. you should also have the option of putting up an aerial for BBC and RTE.
                                          We can get an ariel put up no bother. I am not sure what you mean about MMDS? I contacted UPS
                                          months ago and they said they weren't in the area.

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                          Of course a lot of those sorts of programs are just on permanent repeat so I'm sure a cousin of yours might have all of them already.

This is the reason we don't chat to our cousins...

It is actually the highest it has been! we usually are at 0.88 as the max download. We almost have a meg! woopy de doooo

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

Jesus, I thought I had it bad.
                                            Far as I can remember from going 'round and 'round with 3 if your speed is regularly below 1.2 then you are technically not getting broadband and they must do something to help you out (provided you are in a NBS area).

Wouldn't wish the months of crap I had to put up with chasing them on this on anyone though. You're on a dongle too, right?

Comment

And how long does a 100MB file take?
                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                Jesus, I thought I had it bad.
                                                Far as I can remember from going 'round and 'round with 3 if your speed is regularly below 1.2 then you are technically not getting broadband and they must do something to help you out (provided you are in a NBS area).

Wouldn't wish the months of crap I had to put up with chasing them on this on anyone though. You're on a dongle too, right?
                                                Technically we don't have broadband. Well our line didn't pass and it doesn't show up when we ring them. The engineer fiddled it so it passed. We tried pretending we don't have it, but anytime it goes down or we have an issue we need to ring them

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                And how long does a 100MB file take?
                                                It took me more than 5 mins to upload 2 JPEGs into Imageshack last night. Downloading is just lol. We don't try anymore

Comment

imo

Comment

Upgrading our broadband package to BT Infinity fibre optic 40mb shizz. Includes 40gb of download. Is this alot. I play online games regularly, watch WWE once or twice a week for a few hours.

I'll hardly go over this?

Comment

Ugh m50 in ribbons.

Comment

Anyone else going to this? Sounds like good craic.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Nice equaliser 3 mins left in the match

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

who is starrbar99

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                              who is starrbar99
                                                              A clown from the Kilkenny/Carlow area.

Comment

ha snap called 2 shoves after the rebuy for the 108 ukipt gf Q9 QJ ftw.. Probably you !

Comment

ha snap called 2 shoves after the rebuy for the 108 ukipt gf Q9 QJ ftw.. Probably you !
                                                                  He posts her also

Comment

Point him to the theory forums will ya

Comment

who is starrbar99
                                                                      he posts here as star bar - doesnt like folding

Comment

starrbar is mr selfbar afair

Comment

He's banned or banned himself or some BS. Got his knickers in a twist in the P2P thread.

Comment

Likes threatening people and is a badass mofo

Comment

Bored. Going playing Champ man 01/02 for the evening

Comment

He is the meaning of the word intimidating. Threatened me numerous times, but never followed through with the actual talk. . .

Yes, he is a bad mofo from his FB pictures anyway :/

Comment

to be fair if he cant post to defend himself I dont think people should talk about him.

doesnt include me saying he doesnt like to fold

Comment

Ryan Dunn died the way he lived...
                                                                                    with car parts in his anus.
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                      Likes threatening people and is a badass mofo

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...&postcount=221
                                                                                      Is that thread from the 90s???...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        2:00 John Kelly on Lyric FM for the best daily radio show anywhere in the world. Turn it up loud.
                                                                                        Balls, how did I not hear of this until now?

Mystery Train was such a fantastic radio show, I listened to it every single night, I've always wanted to find the guy who axed it and pour salt into his eyeballs.
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

John Kelly's show is great, then he digs out some peruvian nose flute jazz and then you think "you're trying just a little too hard".
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Watched Water for Elephants last night. I quite enjoyed the film. The title does not give much away about the storyline and it it hadn't been for a trailer we saw a while back we would never have given it a second glance.

Comment

John Kelly's show is great, then he digs out some peruvian nose flute jazz and then you think "you're trying just a little too hard".
                                                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Watched Water for Elephants last night. I quite enjoyed the film. The title does not give much away about the storyline and it it hadn't been for a trailer we saw a while back we would never have given it a second glance.

Wife dragged me to see it, didnt think I would like it bit I did enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                  Wife dragged me to see it, didnt think I would like it bit I did enjoy it
                                                                                                  +1

Comment

Can ya put dog Shit in a compost bin?

sorry random I know!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Can ya put dog Shit in a compost bin?

sorry random I know!
                                                                                                      Because domestic house pets (like dogs and cats) are carnivorous by nature, their poop should NOT be added to a compost pile. Human poop also (even if someone is a vegetarian!) should never be added to a compost bin or pile. Both dogs and cats have organisms in their stomachs and can also have diseases in their poop that are harmful to the composting process and plant life, and ultimately humans. These diseases can get into the plants you eat, and should not be digested. Human poop can carry pathogens, diseases and organisms that can be extremely harmful.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                        Because domestic house pets (like dogs and cats) are carnivorous by nature, their poop should NOT be added to a compost pile. Human poop also (even if someone is a vegetarian!) should never be added to a compost bin or pile. Both dogs and cats have organisms in their stomachs and can also have diseases in their poop that are harmful to the composting process and plant life, and ultimately humans. These diseases can get into the plants you eat, and should not be digested. Human poop can carry pathogens, diseases and organisms that can be extremely harmful.
                                                                                                        well ill be fucked if im going rooting through food and grass clippings to get it out now, fuck it i thought ya could!!!
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

WOW JUST WOW

Comment

Watching a fabulous doc on Sky arts, Dave Chappelle meets Maya Angelou, what an amazing woman.

She was heavily involved in the civil rights struggle in the 60's, was close friends with Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. She's a poet and an author and has published a ton of books.

Something she said made me think of Jbravado, she has just started teaching, she's in her late seventies or early eighties, she says, 'I'm so glad I never took up teaching until now, I would never have published a single book'

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                                                              Upgrading our broadband package to BT Infinity fibre optic 40mb shizz. Includes 40gb of download. Is this alot. I play online games regularly, watch WWE once or twice a week for a few hours.

I'll hardly go over this?
                                                                                                              40gb only? thats quiet low for a house connection, I regularily hit 140gb a month
                                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                well ill be fucked if im going rooting through food and grass clippings to get it out now, fuck it i thought ya could!!!
                                                                                                                Just use the toilet in future and it will be fine

Comment

Just use the toilet in future and it will be fine
                                                                                                                  Used for iphone storage obv

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone seen Four Rooms on Channel 4?
                                                                                                                    Sounds like something we'd like, an intelligent cross of Deal Or No Deal, Dragons Den and Antiques Roadshow with lots of good gambling theory.

** My understanding of the game **.
                                                                                                                    4 rooms, all with an antique dealer.
                                                                                                                    I possess some rare item, lets say a packet of Jacobian Gold Blend Tea Bags.
                                                                                                                    I go to RoomOne, try to sell and the antique dealer in that room may or may not make me an offer. If I refuse that offer is gone for good. If I accept its game over.
                                                                                                                    As long as I refuse a deal I can visit the other 3 rooms and may get a better or worse (or no) offer from the other dealers. But the only offer I can accept is the one from the room I am currently in.
                                                                                                                    The dealers are also acting completely independently of (and in competition with) each other.
                                                                                                                    ****

Monday evening C4. Haven't seen it myself so may not be entirely accurate summary.
                                                                                                                    I've been watching it some interesting stuff, but seriously programme could be condensed into 15 minutes......... they keep repeating 4 rooms, 4 dealers..... the female dealer is crap aswell... to surmise..... the jury is still out
                                                                                                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Just got asked to be part of an online rugby radio show.

Anyone have experience with an agent? I want $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

my advice is get a freesat like this one it work the same as sky+ and has a lot more hard drive as well, and you just used your old sky dish with it.

BBV Advice needed here

Tony and I have had an ongoing problem with Sky screwing up our system. This has been going on since Oct last year where they messed up our HD system, somehow billed us for a second package. Then charged us 18 quid for an early cancellation fee for the second package we didn't have. They took the funds from us in January and I have been on to them about various problems since.

Each time they have no idea why I am on, nothing on the system to back up what I have said and each time they tell me I cancelled HD. Which I didn't.

Now, I got all my bills scanned and circled off the calls I made which came to over 100e and also the copy of bank statement with the 18e they took unauthorised on it. They came back and said they were giving us 22.75 as that is all they see as being owed

I wrote back strong emails saying I was insulted by it and the amount of money I have wasted on calls to them is disgraceful.

Yet again they are saying they don't see anything but 22.75 being due despite me sending 11 bills with everything circled.

Who can I report them to? when I googled they aren't under the same regulatory body as other Communication companies.

Any ideas? They are quick to take money off but not quick to refund!

Comment

Stick Werewolf up your gash imo.

BBV is dead because of it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X