This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    Ok lads try and keep some level heads I'm this will be sorted asap, please give starrbar the chance to get his Boyles transfer activated or get it sorted through Enda if you's are happy.
    Cheers Tyler, can u close this tread too as this kid is tryna make out as if he aint gettin it back! (he's keeps askin after i told him 5-6 times il ship it 2mro) strongly considerin deletin my account on boards, a lot of the posts ar turnin into bitchin fests!
    Last edited by Guest; 30-04-11, 23:33.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
      yup, I'm grand either way, with him sending it tomorrow, or sending it via Tipp86.

What would he have done if he had won the tournament for me though?
      LOl im obviously the only one that understands why i write LOL but seriously who cares about ifs.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

//

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
        LOl im obviously the only one that understands why i write LOL but seriously who cares about ifs.
        I know, maybe he cant count an thinks its 400 an not 4 euro lol

Comment

Originally posted by starrbar View Post
          I know, maybe he cant count an thinks its 400 an not 4 euro lol
          No ha DJKendo knows why
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Cheers Tyler, can u close this tread too as this kid is tryna make out as if he aint gettin it back! (he's keeps askin after i told him 5-6 times il ship it 2mro) strongly considerin deletin my account on boards, a lot of the posts ar turnin into bitchin fests!
            This over reaction is only second to DJ Kendos.

Relax ffs.

Comment

Sorry I can't lock up the whole thread because its used by everybody but if it does keeping going this way and getting out of hand I will have to defo put the mod hat on and don't wanna have to keep checking back in every 5 minutes as its interrupting my viewing of Third Watch

It seems like some wires got crossed and tensions raised a little but it all looks like it will be sorted by tomorrow at some stage.

Lads just try and stop snipping at each other and just chill for a bit.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I staked starrbar and he shipped back no bother a while back on stars.

Comment

Cheers Tyler, can u close this tread too as this kid is tryna make out as if he aint gettin it back!
                  Unfortunately, this thread is used for this exact situation and won't be locked as TylerD says. If someone feels that their previous attempts to regain their stake is being pushed under the carpet, they have a right to post here questioning the person.

(he's keeps askin after i told him 5-6 times il ship it 2mro) strongly considerin deletin my account on boards, a lot of the posts ar turnin into bitchin fests!
                  Boards is the other place but the highlighted bit above might have something to do with the highlighted bit below

Then continue to pm me and annoy me on facebook after i explained the situation numerous times to u! My transfer is not activated on boyles
                  So numerous times you have told him that your player transfer hasn't been activated. At what stage should he have stopped bothering you? IMO, he kept asking for his money back, and rightly so. Other arrangements should have been made before it came to this. If you want your player to player transfer set up activated PM Ciaran Corbett (Megatron) and it would have been done in less than an hour.

Thats fairly childish now, u send after the tournament has started, even tho u know im offline!u can also see from the link below i havint played anything on boyles since the 27th of last month(stil have the mail where u accused me of spendin the 4 euro).... 4 the very last time i wil ship 2mro, its not my fault u dont have a pokerstars account where i have my online roll! Now stop lookin 4 attention, its my last reply to u cause its impossible to have a proper conversation, good bye.

http://www.pokerprolabs.com/Cashmastarr/iPoker.aspx
                  Your reply is pretty childish. The guy wants his money back. I don't know the exact timeframe of the money transfer and the post on here but he obv feels like the money wasn't coming across. The fact it's €4 isn't really relevant. Some guys on here play 1c/2c cash games so €4 relates to 2 buyins, similar to €200 for someone playing €1/2

Comment

@ djkendo

If i had cashed in the tournament i would went into boyles and got the account activated!! I hadn't thought that far ahead tbh. U can go onto the thread and post it was within a few hours of me noticing that u shipped that i told u id send back! And also want u to admit u accused me of spendin it and continuly harrased me in mail and an facebook because u couldnt simply wait less than 24 hours, u also had to go start a thread without given me anytime what so ever to sort out ur mistake(shipping the $ after the tournament had begun! !) U do this and it'll be shipped 2night on full tilt after i get home from the celtic poker tour game in clonmel.
                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 01-05-11, 14:07.

Comment

If i had cashed in the tournament i would went into boyles and got the account activated!! I hadn't thought that far ahead tbh. U can go onto the thread and post it was within a few hours of me noticing that u shipped that i told u id send back! And also want u to admit u accused me of spendin it and continuly harrased me in mail and an facebook because u couldnt simply wait less than 24 hours, u also had to go start a thread without given me anytime what so ever to sort out ur mistake(shipping the $ after the tournament had begun! !) U do this and it'll be shipped 2night on full tilt after i get home from the celtic poker tour game in clonmel.

I wasn't "harassing" you.. LOL . I already stated in this thread why I was questioning you is all.

Also, once again, I shipped the few euro to you at 20:04, the tournament was at 20:10. Stop saying I shipped it after the tournament started. This is getting boring now.

Also, I didn't start any thread about this

To be fair, you did say to me on Facebook chat that you'd definitely get the transfer sorted before 4pm today because you were going to play a game in Clonmel, not that it really matters but now you're sending it later.
                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 01-05-11, 14:08.

Comment

FFS lads you's are gonna have to cut this shit out!

Starrbarr please don't post peoples real names if they IPB names will do and your post you deleted referring to Flushdraw he is also a mod around here and that's why he was stepping in.

Comment

Can you take my name out of your post too please !

I wasn't "harassing" you.. LOL . I already stated in this thread why I was questioning you is all.

Also, once again, I shipped the few euro to you at 20:04, the tournament was at 20:10. Stop saying I shipped it after the tournament started. This is getting boring now.

Also, I didn't start any thread about this

To be fair, you did say to me on Facebook chat that you'd definitely get the transfer sorted before 4pm today because you were going to play a game in Clonmel, not that it really matters but now you're sending it later.
                          Yes when i was offline on this, its borin now is it? u wernt sayin the when u continusly set out to annoying 4 hours on end last night! No u didnt question me, u wrote accusin me i have the pm!! even aftr i posted up my tournament history to show i hadnt played anything! It'll be shipped at whatever time im home 2night and i dont ever want to hear from u again until i see u in person. good bye.

Comment

Here Tyler

Comment

FFS lads you's are gonna have to cut this shit out!

Starrbarr please don't post peoples real names if they IPB names will do and your post you deleted referring to Flushdraw he is also a mod around here and that's why he was stepping in.
                              If he's is a mod then i don't see why he'd get involved, U could see there was no time given 4 me to sort this out. No wonder boards is the way it is if fd is running it, fueling the threads after i asked 4 it to be over and to be given a day to sort it.

Comment

If he's is a mod then i don't see why he'd get involved, U could see there was no time given 4 me to sort this out. No wonder boards is the way it is if fd is running it, fueling the threads after i asked 4 it to be over and to be given a day to sort it.
                                Can I just say.

FD is a mod and simply explained why this thread is here and why DJKendo has every right to post here. FD also has every right to post here.

You do not say when this is over til you have fixed the problem and transferred back what is due to DJ.

FD does not run the forum, if the people who do run the forum were dealing with this you would probably be banned or be very close to it.

Do yourself a favour and leave it and give the man back his money asap ( I know you will be). If you weren't so lax about this it wouldn't happen, it is your fault.

Move on and stop making me read this thread.

Comment

//

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Can I just say.

FD is a mod and simply explained why this thread is here and why DJKendo has every right to post here. FD also has every right to post here.

You do not say when this is over til you have fixed the problem and transferred back what is due to DJ.

FD does not run the forum, if the people who do run the forum were dealing with this you would probably be banned or be very close to it.

Do yourself a favour and leave it and give the man back his money asap ( I know you will be). If you weren't so lax about this it wouldn't happen, it is your fault.

Move on and stop making me read this thread.
                                  I havint been any way lax, this happend within the past 48 hours, dj hasnt given me any chance to sort it out! i dont even know why im explainin myself to u cause i aint in the wrong, jus stop posting cause i wont be posting aftr this he knows its being shipped so just leave it, if ur head hurts from this thread then dont open it!!!

Comment

spectacular pm from starrbar threatening to "come find me" just received..Cool Beans

Comment

spectacular pm from starrbar threatening to "come find me" just received..Cool Beans
                                      Yea to give u the 4 euro if its means that much to u, u said u live in clonmel im down there 2night playin poker and am offerin to give it to u in person if ur in such a hurry 4 it

Comment

I really don't know who is coming off worse here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                          I really don't know who is coming off worse here.
                                          Potentially could be me since it's only 2 double cheeseburgers

Comment

I personally think the two in question should just meet in person in clonmel seen as they shall both be there and just fight it out rather than hiding behind their computers

Comment

I am gonna put a stop to this now DJKendo please just leave it and stop fueling it, it has been said a few times that it will be sorted just chill out and wait for it to be shipped today if it doesn't well then you have a right to be annoyed, if it's only been 24hrs I think that a reasonable amount of time is given.

Starrbarr I am gonna read some stuff now, while I am away checking these if you both continue up with this I am gonna ban you both!

Be back in a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                I personally think the two in question should just meet in person in clonmel seen as they shall both be there and just fight it out rather than hiding behind their computers
                                                Danny can do live updates and maybe we can get Iain to stream it

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                  Danny can do live updates and maybe we can get Iain to stream it
                                                  Sounds good if you get stuck id be able to help not far from clonmel now. I reckon there would be no punches thrown just alot a name calling.

Comment

I had asked both of the people here a few times to just chill out and get it sorted but they could not stop snipping at each other which culminated in some really stupid PM's.

Starrbarr has been banned for a week over this and DJKendo you were getting pretty close yourself you just kept antagonizing the situation after me saying to just let it be for now.

As is marked in the charter any money that is changed between people is done so at your own risk.

I am pretty sure that this will be sorted and then we can draw a line under this situation. So I would appreciate it when the money is received if you's can post in here, as Bohsman has said money was shipped back before and it looks like this time miscommunication that got ridiculously out of line.

Nomore from this please.

Comment

Just so you know, mods can still see deleted messages, and here's yours

Have u nothing better to be duin than gettin involded in a thread that has in no way anything got to do with, id appreciate if ud stay out of it.
                                                      your post you deleted referring to Flushdraw he is also a mod around here and that's why he was stepping in.
                                                      I recommended the staking/selling % thread. I tend to read and monitor it more than the other mods (although TylerD has done a sterling job imo). Any shite happening on IPB has something to do with the mods and this is no different.

If he's is a mod then i don't see why he'd get involved.
                                                      Are you kidding me? It's our "job" to deal with posts/accusations/disputes/PMs/reported posts etc. I haven't even commented on anything outside of this thread.

I am gonna put a stop to this now DJKendo please just leave it and stop fueling it, it has been said a few times that it will be sorted just chill out and wait for it to be shipped today if it doesn't well then you have a right to be annoyed, if it's only been 24hrs I think that a reasonable amount of time is given.

Starrbarr I am gonna read some stuff now, while I am away checking these if you both continue up with this I am gonna ban you both!

Be back in a few.
                                                      There's no mention of timeframe in any of the posts we reported on. If that came to light after the exchange then that's a different point. We report and act on what we see happening and we deal with it as we see fit.

No wonder boards is the way it is if fd is running it, fueling the threads after i asked 4 it to be over and to be given a day to sort it.
                                                      WTF. This is IPB, not boards and this site is run a helluva lot better than the poker section on boards (no offense to boards poker mods, but they know what i mean in relation to restrictions etc). Sorry if you feel that i'm running this site into the ground. We try to look after our members and aid them in any way we see fit. Apologies if you think a mod was out of line stepping it and taking an interest in the situation.

Take a couple of days off to chill ffs. This isn't kindergarten, we're all adults here.

Comment

wow imagine if he had of cashed!

Comment

Lol I'm in clonmel at the Celtic game. Looking all around me. Who is starrbar and kendo. Dying to know !!!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Reserved some % for a Citizen erased but canceled the deal when no funds were received. Avoid dealing with in the future

Comment

anyone got a lend of 4europes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                Reserved some % for a Citizen erased but canceled the deal when no funds were received. Avoid dealing with in the future
                                                                Im taking my offer to buy % of him in Cork away i was waiting to see would he buy the promised % of you.
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Does he even exist?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                    Does he even exist?
                                                                    Ya think thats 100% been confirmed.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Hello,

I received the €4 off Starrbar a couple of hours ago on Boylepoker.

Sorry for the big uproar on this thread Mods :O

Comment

...I bought a decent % of James Waldron (Devilfishwaldo) in the Jp Masters..He played well, finished in 8th position and cashed for 2.5k... He immediately rang me to let me know how he got on,as well as gave me continuous updates..within an hour of him being paid, i had my money.
                                                                        very happy to have staked him, and would have Absolutely no hesititation staking again.
                                                                        Liam.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                          Im taking my offer to buy % of him in Cork away i was waiting to see would he buy the promised % of you.
                                                                          That thread needs to be reopened and addressed imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                            He was on earlier applying for a scoop stake

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                              Already been discussed and will be reopened tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Already been discussed and will be reopened tomorrow
                                                                                that's ages away do it now please

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                                                                                  that's ages away do it now please
                                                                                  Can't make any promises Bubble Queen Queen

Comment

we'l play nice I promise

Comment

Holy shit what a tilting thread, I couldn't stop reading it though, I was pot committed.

Money sure brings out the worst in people.

Some pure scumbags itt.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Swapped 5% with DannyDiamond for the JP Masters.
                                                                                        He cashed.
                                                                                        Was not happy with the outcome afterwards.

SPOILER
                                                                                        Took him nearly 5 seconds to get to me from the cash desk to give me my money

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                          Holy shit what a tilting thread, I couldn't stop reading it though, I was pot committed.

Money sure brings out the worst in people.

Some pure scumbags itt.
                                                                                          Just read the first half a page or so, when GracingYou scammed Hornswaggle. Wasn't it Hornswaggle who pulled off the daddy of all scams and pocketed all the football monies?

Comment

staked jwillo a couple of times and have always got a decent spin out of it - monies transfer lightning quick after cashes too

recommend him highly

Comment

Just read the first half a page or so, when GracingYou scammed Hornswaggle. Wasn't it Hornswaggle who pulled off the daddy of all scams and pocketed all the football monies?
                                                                                              Yeah, so scummy. I only found out about that today reading this thread, I couldn't get over his avatar, then I copped you did that yourself. Wp
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I think its good to keep this updated.

I've staked gillespie101, Frossach, Fiend, luckylawz ciarraithuaidh. They all cashed and shipped the monies without hassle
                                                                                                Last edited by flushjee; 29-11-11, 08:25.

Comment

Staked upaymyway he cashed but had problems with the player transfer on irisheyes. I pmed irisheyes to sort it and told him this, got his player transfer activated and pmed him to say its all good. Havent seen him since.
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Staked biscuits over a month ago he cashed but never shiped back. He is a terrible player such a waste of time. Im told by plp i wont get the money cause apparently galways mr s rabbite is a tight a***.

Comment

Hmmm forgot about this thread. Really hoping that i don't have to post in here in the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by galwaygiant View Post
                                                                                                        Staked biscuits over a month ago he cashed but never shiped back. He is a terrible player such a waste of time. Im told by plp i wont get the money cause apparently galways mr s rabbite is a tight a***.
                                                                                                        UL with this I just dont trust people who multi account, I'm nearly 100% positive he played on stars under a different name back in the old place

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                          UL with this I just dont trust people who multi account, I'm nearly 100% positive he played on stars under a different name back in the old place
                                                                                                          Yep

Originally posted by biscuits1981

Originally posted by biscuits1981
                                                                                                          ballstyle on stars never been staked b4 but do have a good record on line am new to stars mainly play on full tilt give us a spin and we will win
                                                                                                          Last edited by Donkathon; 22-06-12, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by galwaygiant View Post
                                                                                                            something similar happened me a couple of months ago, posted on the player transfer thread that i was looking for $150 on stars and 'ruzzer' pmd me saying he could do it at 8pm so I shipped the money on paddys because I had seen he had done a few transfers previously and seemed trustworthy but he hasnt been online since.. something genuine may have happened im not sure but was pretty annoying.

Comment

nice memory Donkathon

Comment

So Hornswaggle kept all the Sweep money........ and is still alive presumably.........and nobody has gone after him.........and i'm running the Euro competition

Comment

Hmmm forgot about this thread. Really hoping that i don't have to post in here in the next few days
                                                                                                                  + 1

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY
                                                                                                                    Went boozing with dice 75 once ended with a macdonalds breakfast avoid.
                                                                                                                    he didn't even buy me breakfast.

Comment

Fail to see what guys like this do be at. As soon as you cash the funds are in your account obviously you ship straight back to the staker and you still have this free money sitting in your account. Why ruin your reputation to keep 10, 15, 20 dollars from a guy who was generous to back you?

Id understand somewhat if it were a few hundred
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

edit: snip posted twice by accident
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                                                                                                                          + 1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X