Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Who is on the early shift with you?
    Hatedajacks shortly. Hopefully he'll be requesting a 4 colour deck on the cash table

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Hatedajacks shortly. Hopefully he'll be requesting a 4 colour deck on the cash table
      I see vast value in folding every hand pre and just playing props...

See you lads about 8\8.30. Have to drive to Mayo tomorrow so intend some semblance of control.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just dumped the car at the mothers, waiting for a taxi, are ye all wearing red carnations.

Comment

kehoes?
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I think I've decided to attend. I'm not playing this poker lark though.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I think I've decided to attend. I'm not playing this poker lark though.
              Perfect. I need drinking partner

Comment

Where you going? The Gingerman looks like it has a record attendance, Kehoes must be worse.

Comment

At the bar with kev and dom

Comment

En route
                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      Where you going? The Gingerman looks like it has a record attendance, Kehoes must be worse.
                      Mad outside, grand inside where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                        En route
                        ETA 8.04

Comment

Please keep us updated. Some of us are partaking via proxy

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                            Please keep us updated. Some of us are partaking via proxy
                            Indeed. I miss drink

Comment

On bus in. Anyone playing poker? Will I just buy a deck on grafton street for blind omaha hands at the bar??

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                On bus in. Anyone playing poker? Will I just buy a deck on grafton street for blind omaha hands at the bar??
                                Sounds good cause none of us give a fuck about a €100 tourney
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Bought cans so I feel like I'm there.

Crashed the car during the week and bought a new one today. Off to Manchester in the morning so it's a costly enough week as it is. Enjoy all.

Comment

Good craic. About 10 of us at he bar. Skiped da tourney. Have made Hatedajacks thd valoo at the cash table for laters.....

Comment

6 Tabling with a bottle of Spannish red. Enjoying the updates ...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                        Just off Grafton St. Google knows where it is.
                                        This was kinda mean.
                                        I wouldn't mind but I actually had in mind the place near the emporium in the first place i just didn't know where it was. I went to south Anne street about 7. Didn't see people there either same staff though.

I went to three keoghs.

You managed to ditch me You could have said don't come.

Anyway how is the tournie going?
                                        Last edited by Shashka; 13-05-16, 22:16.
                                        This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

In the bar under the Aquarium

Comment

And all hitting cash table soon......valuuuuuuuuutown

Comment

Good craic. About 10 of us at he bar. Skiped da tourney. Have made Hatedajacks thd valoo at the cash table for laters.....
                                              Just pawned off half a Hendricks yourself. Value doesn't stop at Kev!!! New experience for me to see a Dice drink go amiss....

Comment

In the bar under the Aquarium

Gold medal.
                                                This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

@Andy - gone upstairs. Cash game. See ya there. Or in the rubbish bins outside.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
                                                    Gold medal.
                                                    Well maybe bronze!

Comment

Have to make the next one of these.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                        Have to make the next one of these.
                                                        Good luck.

Comment

RD too skinny these days. Fades all.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            kehoes?
                                                            Yeah south anne st and the other ..went there both similar with same staff ..quiet enough.

Comment

RD too skinny these days. Fades all.
                                                              Had a better hold once you left. Elbows still not right after.

Glorious evening, wp elbows. Nice to meet horatio in the flesh, drink monkey gin and win a few monkeys to go with it.

Comment

Bleughhhhhhhh

Comment

Went in at 5. No one to be seen!

Comment

Urrgghhhhh

Comment

Double urgh
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Urrgghhhhh
                                                                        Double urgh
                                                                        Lol

Comment

Gonna be alot of neglected babies in Ireland today while the mothers fuck off shopping
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Glad I left when ye were heading up to play poker. Good night though. Bit of a sore head today but not as bad as it could have been if I went playing poker.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              Glad I left when ye were heading up to play poker. Good night though. Bit of a sore head today but not as bad as it could have been if I went playing poker.
                                                                              My wallet agrees with you

Comment

#99
                                                                                Double urgh
                                                                                Grand here. Driving to Mayo now with da woife at the wheel due to slight concerns about blood\alcohol ratios.

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

Grand here. Driving to Mayo now with da woife at the wheel due to slight concerns about blood\alcohol ratios.
                                                                                    Double win!!
                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                      My wallet agrees with you
                                                                                      mine too.
                                                                                      such a terrible idea

Comment

Next time we are going to a strip club or somewhere to do our money more enjoyably

I wonder is there any gin left in Dublin....

Comment

mine too.
                                                                                          such a terrible idea
                                                                                          Thought it was an excellent idea myself.

Comment

Think I'm still drunk. Lost count after the 10th vodka/gin

Comment

Think I'm still drunk. Lost count after the 10th vodka/gin
                                                                                              You upset that nice Canadian chap.

Comment

Thought it was an excellent idea myself.
                                                                                                I end up donating to you or dice?
                                                                                                I had no business being there

Comment

Dice I think. I slept on a bed of elbow's money. 'twas very cosy.

Comment

The money was just resting in my stack

Comment

Rookie errors of arriving just as Dice was taking the last swallow of a pint and thinking I would grab something to eat during the evening. Great to put faces to the names and an enjoyable night. Gentlemen one and all.

Comment

I told yiz I didnt' want any fucken sambuca!
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In fairness most of that was the Canadians.

Comment

Found supermacs wrappers in my bag.
                                                                                                            Genuinely no recollection of going there

Comment

Sigh. Back in Zozimus dinking monkey stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                              X