Who is on the early shift with you?
    Hatedajacks shortly. Hopefully he'll be requesting a 4 colour deck on the cash table

I see vast value in folding every hand pre and just playing props...

See you lads about 8\8.30. Have to drive to Mayo tomorrow so intend some semblance of control.

Just dumped the car at the mothers, waiting for a taxi, are ye all wearing red carnations.

kehoes?

I think I've decided to attend. I'm not playing this poker lark though.

Perfect. I need drinking partner

Where you going? The Gingerman looks like it has a record attendance, Kehoes must be worse.

At the bar with kev and dom

En route

Where you going? The Gingerman looks like it has a record attendance, Kehoes must be worse.
                      Mad outside, grand inside where we are.

En route
                        ETA 8.04

Please keep us updated. Some of us are partaking via proxy

Indeed. I miss drink

On bus in. Anyone playing poker? Will I just buy a deck on grafton street for blind omaha hands at the bar??

Sounds good cause none of us give a fuck about a €100 tourney

Bought cans so I feel like I'm there.

Crashed the car during the week and bought a new one today. Off to Manchester in the morning so it's a costly enough week as it is. Enjoy all.

Good craic. About 10 of us at he bar. Skiped da tourney. Have made Hatedajacks thd valoo at the cash table for laters.....

6 Tabling with a bottle of Spannish red. Enjoying the updates ...

Just off Grafton St. Google knows where it is.
                                        This was kinda mean.
                                        I wouldn't mind but I actually had in mind the place near the emporium in the first place i just didn't know where it was. I went to south Anne street about 7. Didn't see people there either same staff though.

I went to three keoghs.

You managed to ditch me You could have said don't come.

Anyway how is the tournie going?
                                        Last edited by Shashka; 13-05-16, 22:16.
                                        This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

In the bar under the Aquarium

And all hitting cash table soon......valuuuuuuuuutown

Good craic. About 10 of us at he bar. Skiped da tourney. Have made Hatedajacks thd valoo at the cash table for laters.....
                                              Just pawned off half a Hendricks yourself. Value doesn't stop at Kev!!! New experience for me to see a Dice drink go amiss....

In the bar under the Aquarium

Gold medal.
                                                This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

@Andy - gone upstairs. Cash game. See ya there. Or in the rubbish bins outside.....

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
                                                    Gold medal.
                                                    Well maybe bronze!

Have to make the next one of these.

Good luck.

RD too skinny these days. Fades all.

kehoes?
                                                            Yeah south anne st and the other ..went there both similar with same staff ..quiet enough.

RD too skinny these days. Fades all.
                                                              Had a better hold once you left. Elbows still not right after.

Glorious evening, wp elbows. Nice to meet horatio in the flesh, drink monkey gin and win a few monkeys to go with it.

Bleughhhhhhhh

Went in at 5. No one to be seen!

Urrgghhhhh

Double urgh

Urrgghhhhh
                                                                        Double urgh

Gonna be alot of neglected babies in Ireland today while the mothers fuck off shopping

Glad I left when ye were heading up to play poker. Good night though. Bit of a sore head today but not as bad as it could have been if I went playing poker.

My wallet agrees with you

Double urgh
                                                                                Grand here. Driving to Mayo now with da woife at the wheel due to slight concerns about blood\alcohol ratios.

Double win!!

My wallet agrees with you
                                                                                      mine too.
                                                                                      such a terrible idea

Next time we are going to a strip club or somewhere to do our money more enjoyably

I wonder is there any gin left in Dublin....

mine too.
                                                                                          such a terrible idea
                                                                                          Thought it was an excellent idea myself.

Think I'm still drunk. Lost count after the 10th vodka/gin

You upset that nice Canadian chap.

Thought it was an excellent idea myself.
                                                                                                I end up donating to you or dice?
                                                                                                I had no business being there

Dice I think. I slept on a bed of elbow's money. 'twas very cosy.

The money was just resting in my stack

Rookie errors of arriving just as Dice was taking the last swallow of a pint and thinking I would grab something to eat during the evening. Great to put faces to the names and an enjoyable night. Gentlemen one and all.

I told yiz I didnt' want any fucken sambuca!

In fairness most of that was the Canadians.

Found supermacs wrappers in my bag.
                                                                                                            Genuinely no recollection of going there

Sigh. Back in Zozimus dinking monkey stuff.