Irish Open 2016 Fantasy Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Open 2016 Fantasy Poker

If anyone fancies a bit of gamble for an interest, i'll run a Fantasy Poker for IPB'ers playing in the Irish Open.

There's 5 groups of 5 players (all confirmed as entrants by JP)

I've obviously missed out on a lot of IPB'ers, but no offence because I just went through these quickly and picked out 25 names.

You need to pick 1 person from each group, and then 1 bonus pick so you have 6 players in total. Your points earned will equal the amount of money that player won (so it's obviously top heavy, but what can you do!)

A bonus of 1000 points will be awarded if your player makes Day 2. If 3 players make Day, you will get 5,000. It's 2,000 per player after that.

If your player doesn't end up playing for whatever reason, that's just unlucky.

Entries must be in before 3pm Thursday, and money received to be in with a chance.

I'm only accepting entries on stars for this and it must be received before 3pm. €20 entry: 75% for first, 25% for second

SPOILER
    Please ship to mystictarot on stars

If i know/trust you, then you can give me cash on the Thurs/Friday or i'll accept payment on stars up til 9pm Friday provided your entry was in before Thursday 3pm.

PM me all selections and i will put them up here on Thursday night. gl all!

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    If anyone fancies a bit of gamble for an interest, i'll run a Fantasy Poker for IPB'ers playing in the Irish Open.

There's 5 groups of 5 players (all confirmed as entrants by JP)

I've obviously missed out on a lot of IPB'ers, but no offence because I just went through these quickly and picked out 25 names.

You need to pick 1 person from each group, and then 1 bonus pick so you have 6 players in total. Your points earned will equal the amount of money that player won (so it's obviously top heavy, but what can you do!)

A bonus of 1000 points will be awarded if your player makes Day 2. If 3 players make Day, you will get 5,000. It's 2,000 per player after that.

If your player doesn't end up playing for whatever reason, that's just unlucky.

Entries must be in before 3pm Thursday, and money received to be in with a chance.

I'm only accepting entries on stars for this and it must be received before 3pm. €20 entry: 75% for first, 25% for second

SPOILER
    Please ship to mystictarot on stars

If i know/trust you, then you can give me cash on the Thurs/Friday or i'll accept payment on stars up til 9pm Friday provided your entry was in before Thursday 3pm.

PM me all selections and i will put them up here on Thursday night. gl all!
    I'll ship tomorrow

HJ
    FD
    BallymoreChris
    anymorejokes
    Andy Black

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
      I'll ship tomorrow

HJ
      FD
      BallymoreChris
      anymorejokes
      Andy Black
      Pick one more

And PM if you like!

Comment

Pick one more

And PM if you like!
        Ah I would have picked you only for you put yourself in

I'll take Tomas Geleziunas

Comment

I don't see any betting for the IO anywhere. I always thought I was a legend Tony at least I'm sharing with one of them I suppose

Comment

I'm in. Will ship cash and names to you before lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
              Ah I would have picked you only for you put yourself in

I'll take Tomas Geleziunas
              I'll presume you had a few beers last night Luckymo isn't on the list. Your 6th pick must be someone from the groups (Will let you away with it because i didn't clarify it)

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
              I don't see any betting for the IO anywhere. I always thought I was a legend Tony at least I'm sharing with one of them I suppose
              I only picked people 100% qulaified that JP listed in the main thread, or else you would have been in

Originally posted by Irisheman View Post
              I'm in. Will ship cash and names to you before lunch.
              Sound

3 entries in at the moment.

Comment

A Emmett Davis
                B Tony Baitson
                C Chris Dowling
                F Darragh Davey
                L Andy Black
                Bonus pick Dara O'Kearney

Will ship to your PS now. Thanks for organising

Comment

Emmet davis
                  SatNav
                  Fergal Nealon
                  Darragh Davy
                  Andy black
                  Bonus pick Dave masters

Cash at event at bar
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

How much is this? I want to get involved but can't do Stars!

Maybe if Dice is in he will ship for me, or I might be out there at the weekend....

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                      How much is this? I want to get involved but can't do Stars!

Maybe if Dice is in he will ship for me, or I might be out there at the weekend....
                      €20 a head.

I'll be there the weekend if you're around.

Will put you in and you can fix me up if there, or else will give me a PM tonight/tomorrow.

6 Entries so far.

Won't be back online til after deadline so get your last entries in!

Comment

stick us in tony.
                        I dunno if I'll get out this weekend but will ship on paypal if possible or stars
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          stick us in tony.
                          I dunno if I'll get out this weekend but will ship on paypal if possible or stars
                          Cool DP,

Post selections here or else PM and i'll put them up this eve.

Comment

Suppose I missed this?

extended deadline FTW?

Comment

I have you iny squad Zac so get the finger out when there.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                Suppose I missed this?

extended deadline FTW?
                                Sigh, no can do unfortunately. There could have been players bust and others with a decent stack 3 hours in so it's only fair to leave it as it is. You're in my team though so you still have something to play for!

Comment

Just the 8 runners in this in the end.

Comment

Just the 8 runners in this in the end.
                                    Can I add my bonus player now for Day 1b?

Comment

Day 2 Seat Draw

Everyone still in with a decent shout!

Comment

No official payouts yet so not sure on this. Was it only myself and Daragh Davey that cashed?

If so, that would leave Eoghan104 winner (€150) and Irishman 2nd (€50). Will confirm after the event to make sure.

Comment

All payouts here.
                                          Payouts Main Event Irish Open 2016 Main Event Buy-In: €1,025 + €125 Entries: 802 Prize Pool: €801,500 Position,Player,Country,Prize in EUR 1,Daniel Wilson,Ireland,150000 2,Michael Conaty,Ireland,85000 3,Tomas Soederstroem,Sweden,52000 4,Vegard Ropstad,Norway,36500 5,David Costello,Ireland,28500 ...

Comment

Was there not just 8 runners? So €160 in pot?

No winner takes all no?!

Thanks for organising Tony and well done on the deep run!

Comment

Was there not just 8 runners? So €160 in pot?

No winner takes all no?!

Thanks for organising Tony and well done on the deep run!
                                              Cheers Eoghan. I did it at €25 a head quickly, but yeah €20 ty!

I went 1st/2nd because was hoping to get a few more involved.

1st: Eoghan €120
                                              2nd: Emmett €40

You around Citywest today Eoghan, or do you want it online?
                                              Can ship to Emmett online if he wants?

WP both, and was a bit of fun!

Comment

Won't be out today Tony. Bank Transfer would suit me best or if Kev Corr or another SE reg is there today maybe throw it to them.

Cheers.

Comment

Won't be out today Tony. Bank Transfer would suit me best or if Kev Corr or another SE reg is there today maybe throw it to them.

Cheers.
                                                  Hey Eoghan. Gave it to Mick the Lip for you mate.

Ship me bank details and i'll send it over to you tomorrow!

Comment

Haha..... Good man!

Comment

Cheers PS would be good

Thanks for organising

Comment

Working...
                                                      X