• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview for sky confirmed.
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
      Just checked. Firmly in average range need to get back doing some sort of gym work before I shame myself anymore.
      You nearly back from injury yet? Monday and Thursday next week due to Champ league, hopefully stays on those days for the winter.

Comment

Hello there m8s

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Any craic?
          Went out for pints with ex colleagues. Noone is doing the stuff I used to do right, apparently.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
            Went out for pints with ex colleagues. Noone is doing the stuff I used to do right, apparently.
            prepare your price for the impending offer to come back. Make sure it has a nice mark up.

If it dosn't come it will remind you what clowns they were and why you are glad you left.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
              You nearly back from injury yet? Monday and Thursday next week due to Champ league, hopefully stays on those days for the winter.
              Excellent, that would be great if it stays that way.

Hoping to be back next week alright, I had planned to play this week but it was twinging badly over the weekend so I figured another week of rest wouldn't do it any harm.
              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                prepare your price for the impending offer to come back. Make sure it has a nice mark up.

If it dosn't come it will remind you what clowns they were and why you are glad you left.
                Cold day in hell.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

@Dom: I think you're stuck if a named driver. Maybe see how much a policy would be in your name on the same car but stating that you'll drive no more than 2,000km a year or something. With your other half able to drive whatever amount she wants they should have no way of actually limiting you to this, and it may well be the case anyway. Would also be advisable to keep a policy so that your no-claim is still adding up if you intend having 2 cars at any stage again in next few years. Think you can lose it when you have no policy for a while but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    Saw it earlier in the week as well. Don't think it's particularly accurate but I enjoyed it a lot also.

In fairness you could have just put NWA on the cinema screen for three hours and I would have loved it regardless.
                    Read a few bits when I got back last night and bar a few nitpicks the main stuff I would've read/seen over the years seemed spot on. Jheri curl wigs they used in the movie were $15,000 a piece, madness.
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What is a good sith ifrikan red wine I can pick up at the airport as a present for someone who knows a bit about wine?
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Boom : headshot to the kayroo legal eagle. Tar and Hitch Attorneys at Law available for your future consultations.
                        I was speaking solely about EU law. I never mentioned domestic legislation or Irish consumer protection law about which I know almost nothing.

It's ok, I follow you on Twitter so I know accuracy in argument isn't your thing

@Tar

I'll take your word on it re: domestic period set out in Irish legislation. I literally do nothing in this area and only know the EU element from a half remembered lecture 9 or 10 years ago
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          What is a good sith ifrikan red wine I can pick up at the airport as a present for someone who knows a bit about wine?
                          Chocolate Block is very decent, although GAB and RDIII swear by meerlust

Comment

Ah meerlust I knew there was something in particular I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              Chocolate Block is very decent, although GAB and RDIII swear by meerlust
                              If you like the person and they appreciate wine, give them Meerlust. Should ~400 ZAR.

Chocolate Block is very robust and not to everyone's taste.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I assume not but is there anyway of getting out of a phone contract for any cheaper than paying the remainder?
                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  I assume not but is there anyway of getting out of a phone contract for any cheaper than paying the remainder?
                                  Nope. I tried.

Comment

Nope. I tried.
                                    I heard a rumour you can buy out for 20% less for some reason but can't find anything on it.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

I managed this but it involved leaving the country.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I heard a rumour you can buy out for 20% less for some reason but can't find anything on it.
                                        Are you Emm? Oh, You are.

That spells Rumour m8

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          I managed this but it involved leaving the country.
                                          Yes go on...?
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Yo DP just checked my OnePlus account and see that it's completed & have a DHL tracking number and it's one the way, happy days.
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Yes go on...?
                                              I stopped paying them and left the country. They sent me one letter asking for payment, then gave up.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I stopped paying them and left the country. They sent me one letter asking for payment, then gave up.
                                                Ah ya that's an option. But does it not fuck things up for when your back. Credit rating or that?
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Grizzly wins the last longest with Robinson.
                                                  Sigh.

Comment

Someone familiar with basketball, or AJ... well because. Can you explain the points system of this league for me please

It appears to be that you get 2 points if you win the game and 1 point if you lose.... I mean.... it can't be.. it just can't! Please tell me I am missing something, please!
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Getting a new carpet fitted on Monday and the place took 50% deposit when they were measuring up. They now want the balance tomorrow 'because they have to order it in'.
                                                      Is this standard or BS? Surely the balance gets paid on completion of the work.

Comment

Ah ya that's an option. But does it not fuck things up for when your back. Credit rating or that?
                                                        Maybe. Will find out when I apply for a mortgage.

Comment

Maybe. Will find out when I apply for a mortgage.
                                                          Chances are I'll do the same. Bill goes to parents address though, may change that first
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                            Someone familiar with basketball, or AJ... well because. Can you explain the points system of this league for me please

It appears to be that you get 2 points if you win the game and 1 point if you lose.... I mean.... it can't be.. it just can't! Please tell me I am missing something, please!
                                                            Yep, lots of basketball tourneys in Europe are 2 points for a win, 1 for a defeat and 0 for a forfeit. Don't think I've ever actually seen a forfeit but presumably it was an issue at one stage.
                                                            Its not as bad as it looks anyway as with no draws possible the table is effectively sorted by number of wins regardless of whether a win is worth 2 or 10 points.

Comment

I switched 3 phones a while back and the new company gave an upfront credit of like €700 to cover the cost of buying out of the old contract.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                I switched 3 phones a while back and the new company gave an upfront credit of like €700 to cover the cost of buying out of the old contract.
                                                                That's pretty good! I'm just thinking ahead though, might jump ship out of the country next year and I'll prob have about 9 months left on contract
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Lootcrate delivered again.
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Yep, lots of basketball tourneys in Europe are 2 points for a win, 1 for a defeat and 0 for a forfeit. Don't think I've ever actually seen a forfeit but presumably it was an issue at one stage.
                                                                    Its not as bad as it looks anyway as with no draws possible the table is effectively sorted by number of wins regardless of whether a win is worth 2 or 10 points.
                                                                    Yeah literally the only thing I could think of was that it must have had to do with forfeits and there was a lot of them at some point. First time noticing this scoring system, very odd.
                                                                    Aj knows all!
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I asked my friend to apply to the GAA club for an all Ireland ticket. Draw is on tonight.
                                                                      One time please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                        Has anyone seen The Strain, any good?
                                                                        Anyone?
                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Anyone?
                                                                          You'll like it if you enjoy those type of programs which I think you do. It's based on a series of books and so far the show is pretty faithful to them.

Give it a whirl, it entertains me anyhow.

Comment

Anyone?
                                                                            Enjoyed the 1st series, not so much that I've rushed to watch the 2nd but will likely binge it when it finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                              @Dom: I think you're stuck if a named driver. Maybe see how much a policy would be in your name on the same car but stating that you'll drive no more than 2,000km a year or something. With your other half able to drive whatever amount she wants they should have no way of actually limiting you to this, and it may well be the case anyway. Would also be advisable to keep a policy so that your no-claim is still adding up if you intend having 2 cars at any stage again in next few years. Think you can lose it when you have no policy for a while but I could be wrong.
                                                                              I lost my NCB when I was living away, the insurance companies said once I was not insured for 2 years in Ireland that I had to start from scratch and they wouldn't accept NCB from Germany when I came back. The funny thing was, the German companies accepted my NCB from Ireland, so did the Spanish company I am with now. I assume if you are a named driver you can keep at least part of your bonus.

Comment

Looking for the seating plan with applicable ticket prices for the U2 concerts in advance of the ticket release on Monday morning. Does anyone know if such a thing is available?

Comment

I asked my friend to apply to the GAA club for an all Ireland ticket. Draw is on tonight.
                                                                                  One time please!!!
                                                                                  If your one time fails I'm selling tickets for the local Gaa club if your interested pm me.
                                                                                  1st prize 2 x stand tickets
                                                                                  2nd prize 2 x hill 16
                                                                                  3rd Dublin jersey
                                                                                  48

Comment

e - cigarette report on prime time now

Comment

@ Kayroo, Did you say on the old thread that Cluxton had a hamstring problem? I cant find anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                        e - cigarette report on prime time now
                                                                                        Must have been a short bit. Already on an ad break when I switched over at 22.11.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                          @ Kayroo, Did you say on the old thread that Cluxton had a hamstring problem? I cant find anything about it.
                                                                                          I think he meant the fact that he will be forced to kick long as Kerry are expected to do what no other team has done and push up on the kick out. So his hamstring will be tested. Tongue firmly in cheek I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                            If your one time fails I'm selling tickets for the local Gaa club if your interested pm me.
                                                                                            1st prize 2 x stand tickets
                                                                                            2nd prize 2 x hill 16
                                                                                            3rd Dublin jersey
                                                                                            Sigh.

Send on deets please.

EDIT. Don't need to enter this now Loopz. Mix up with the aul lad. Age must be getting the better of him.

Ship the fucking hill ticket. Absolutely delighted. Will be some buzz seeing Kerry win surrounded by Dubs.

#Kerry4Sam.
                                                                                            Last edited by dobby; 10-09-15, 21:33.

Comment

Sigh.

Send on deets please.

EDIT. Don't need to enter this now Loopz. Mix up with the aul lad. Age must be getting the better of him.

Ship the fucking hill ticket. Absolutely delighted. Will be some buzz seeing Kerry win surrounded by Dubs.

#Kerry4Sam.
                                                                                              Well done Dobby nothing like the feeling of getting one confirmed. I have plenty of feelers out so hopeful of picking one up. Panic and selling of body parts will start if I haven't got one in my hand by Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                Well done Dobby nothing like the feeling of getting one confirmed. I have plenty of feelers out so hopeful of picking one up. Panic and selling of body parts will start if I haven't got one in my hand by Monday.
                                                                                                Don't panic anyway. You'll drive yourself mental and won't enjoy the week of build up. My brother didn't get one so he's still on the lookout and he's fairly confident of getting one. He's been to two AI finals ticketless and got sorted both times n the day. If he doesn't have one by match day it will be a very early start for us in the hope of finding one up there.

If we get him sorted I'll keep an ear out for you too. Maybe PM me your number there just in case.

Comment

Post number 4 from the United v Liverpool match thread on boards is a thing of beautiful genius. I got a good lol from it.

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Super-Rush
                                                                                                  Hopefully a Liverpool win to shut up the ***** in the United thread, the wankers in the ****ford end, Sir whiskey nose, the fat head granny shagger, bastard schweinsteiger, Rat face Neville, ginger pubes Scholes, Louis Van Gak, Paddy the prick Crerand, Martin Tyler, and Remi Moses.

Brilliant.

Comment

Coverage in 20 mins for NFL must do some small bets
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Post number 4 from the United v Liverpool match thread on boards is a thing of beautiful genius. I got a good lol from it.

Brilliant.
                                                                                                      Pathetic stuff sounds like the rantings of a brain damaged teenager. Slagging people because of physical appearance is national school guff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                        Pathetic stuff sounds like the rantings of a brain damaged teenager. Slagging people because of physical appearance is national school guff.
                                                                                                        Not surprising though. Couldn't read boards soccer forum
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

All fairly spot on imo. Makes a change to see that kind of banter aside from the usual shite that those threads will inevitably produce.

Comment

He's a former mod of the soccer forum afaik, think he was doing it for some ironic effect.

Comment

It's mostly just a messing over the top deliberately thing.

Comment

Going with

Gronk first TD
                                                                                                                Steelers Def/St first TD
                                                                                                                Pats -7.5
                                                                                                                Overs 51.5
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Did the cliff walk around Howth for first time today, absolutely spectacular stuff.
                                                                                                                  Thinking of doing Greystones to Bray tomorrow if weather holds, is it a similar thing or just a disappointment by comparision.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Antonio Browns hairstyle!
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Sigh.

Send on deets please.

#Kerry4Sam.
                                                                                                                        Age is it? Possession is 9/10ths of the law and I still have possession young fella!

Comment

Ah boards soccer forum.

Needs more CHD. Badly. Pretty sure I brought Keane from there to here? Did I?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X