Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
    pretty good offer available for the grand prix at the citywest.
    A round of golf,entry into the darts & b&b for €75pp. its only for the monday & tuesday tho but still a pretty good offer!
    Took this offer, good crowd here for a Monday night!!

Comment

Well done Mickey Mansell, great win

Comment

Wayne Mardle must die. How do they get rid of top class commentators for that plank.

Comment

Caven to get me off to a good start.

Edit..lol
          Last edited by Jaysoose; 07-10-14, 18:48.

Comment

Going to be so tilted if King blows this.

And then he hit treble 20 starting off the next leg after the blowing the previous one, FML
            Last edited by Flushdraw; 07-10-14, 19:45.

Comment

Newton was in great form in the bar last night when I left about 2am. Had never really taken to him as a player but that changed my perspective.

Comment

Fuck me king tried to throw that away...

Comment

I've steamed into the oldest 33 year old in England at 7/4...could be a daft price in this format.

Comment

Ugh mardles turn to commentate...part in to temper his complete shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                      Ugh mardles turn to commentate...part in to temper his complete shite.
                      Part is an amazing talent in the commentary box. I could listen to him all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Part is an amazing talent in the commentary box. I could listen to him all day.
                        He is class.

Comment

I really hate Mardle. He has taken the most annoying cunt in darts title off Taylor.

Comment

Ugh...here we go...missing match darts...

Comment

Ugh...here we go...missing match darts...
                              Always does it. Be some player with a bit of bottle.

Comment

Lol at party telling mardle to shut up about the miscount.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaD View Post
                                  Always does it. Be some player with a bit of bottle.
                                  Whoop...waiting on bunting for a nice result.

Comment

Comment

Gigiddy

Comment

Backed MVG at 3/1 and a little on Wade in the far tougher half incase Taylor falls on his arse

Comment

It's "shit" Barney tonight so.

How's he done that?
                                          Last edited by Jaysoose; 07-10-14, 22:03.

Comment

Backed MVG at 3/1 and a little on Wade in the far tougher half incase Taylor falls on his arse
                                            Got on 3/1 mvg. That's too big. Should have doubled with a couple of things.

Comment

Backing 3-0 in all the games tonight for the craic

Comment

Was impressed with Gilding on Monday and not so with Taylor.
                                                I like the Evens with +2.5 handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                  Just spotted Gilding beat Taylor 6-4 earlier in the season too. Definitely on now.

Comment

Just spotted Gilding beat Taylor 6-4 earlier in the season too. Definitely on now.
                                                    In on this aswell, stats practically identical in first round.

Comment

Take a bow James Wade!

Comment

Dolan can drop the whole history maker 9 dart god razzle dazzle now.

Comment

yup,think wade is officially in the zone !!!

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                            yup,think wade is officially in the zone !!!
                                                            Really thought he was going to take out the 2nd set though to keep my 3-0 bet alive after Lewis fell apart in his game at 2-0 up

Comment

Really thought he was going to take out the 2nd set though to keep my 3-0 bet alive after Lewis fell apart in his game at 2-0 up
                                                              thornton is so gritty n tough,if wade does go on to lose this it could really mess with his already unstable head !!

Comment

WTF!!!!

Comment

Sick, Sick, Sick Darts. This game has been unreal.

Comment

unbefuckingleavable

Comment

Taylor's got his own branded jacket for the downtime interviews....thought I couldn't like him any less but fair balls Phil you found a way.

Comment

Wallop...new favourite player.

Comment

Wallop...new favourite player.
                                                                          Nice to come in so easily. Will I regret not taking the 7/1 for the match now ...

Comment

3-0 Anderson now me thinks.

Comment

3-0 Anderson now me thinks.
                                                                              Washout tonight for me, so going Anderson win/most 180s/high checkout at 11/10 to get me out of it.

Comment

Washout tonight for me, so going Anderson win/most 180s/high checkout at 11/10 to get me out of it.
                                                                                Hopefully his opening doubles are not a problem!

Comment

...just read that Thornton had actually gone to his own mothers funeral today...How the fuck he managed to even play, never mind hit a nine darter is unbelievable...fair play to him for doing that...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                    ...just read that Thornton had actually gone to his own mothers funeral today...How the fuck he managed to even play, never mind hit a nine darter is unbelievable...fair play to him for doing that...
                                                                                    The man was in the zone. The first 4 sets of that game are up there with the greatest.

Wade does a double in 9 followed by a 156 out then loses the set. Thornton hits his own 9. Sick shit. The doubles, finishes and scoring in that game was out of this world.

Pity the last set got nervous. Some game.

Comment

Van Gerwin v Winstanley
                                                                                      Barney v King

A double on MVG and Barney most 180s is 27/10 with Bwin so having some of that.

Add in Bunting/Jenkins for 10/1 for a smaller bet.

Comment

Stop fkkin switching to 19s when on a 180 MVG ffs!

Comment

I've seen Barney play some bad games, but this is right up there with the worst of them. 74 average you cnut.

Comment

Just backed barney to get most 180s @12/1 he's just messing around

Comment

Barney you big mess

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                Barney you big mess
                                                                                                He's punting on himself to get beat again

Comment

This is match fixing surely, just basically given up throwing at the bull

Comment

Barney cost me a few quid, but I'd really like to know what people think esp Flushdraw, I'm not buying the injury bullshit. You simply dont throw darts away like that. Was there a fiddle
                                                                                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

It isn't match fixing. He's just a big baby that can't hack that he isn't as good as he used to be. He has diabetes, is old and loves feeling sorry for himself. Simples.

There is loads of people that would love to be on that stage and pay good money playing to try and make it. He takes it for granted and plays like a muppet. That is the worst part.

Comment

Come on Wadey you little beut!

Comment

Make him sign the board james!

Comment

Wade really showing what a farce it was to leave him out of the Premier League

Comment

Would have had a nice accum going onto MVG if Anderson could have got the job done against Painter 3-1 sigh. Happy to have Wade at 14/1 and MVG at 3/1 alive. I could get out of for the tournament yet!

Comment

Wow, very unlucky Merv King. Played so well apart from the last leg of the match. MVG can count himself so lucky to be in the semis but pulled it out of the bag when needed. What a game!

Comment

Cracking final this, so much better than last year

Comment

Having 5/6 players capable of playing on the same level will make the tournaments so much better in the future.

Comment

Darts on ITV4 now for anyone that didn't know.

Dolan @ 6/4 v Michael Smith has to be value Shirley?

Dolan has won all 4 meeting, 6-2, 6-0, 6-0, 6-1 and 3 of them have been in the last 8 months.

Dolan was in good form heading to Dublin and just unlucky to run into Anderson, while Smith was terrible form.

Comment

Looking good so far. Dolan a whisker away from a bull finish to go 5-0, and Smith takes his own bull finish out to make it 4-1.

First to 6, so hopefully the break doesn't upset Dolan.

Edit: 6-2 easy winner with almost 105 average.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 24-10-14, 14:25.

Comment

Having a throwaway yankee on the 4 outsiders tonight because i like the prices and they've played well in the first round (Dolan, Bunting, VDV posted the 3 highest averages of the 1st round) and any 2 would be a profit so worth a few quid imo.

Fancy Huybrechts as a single at 12/5 to beat King too. Think the betting should be closer and i'd maybe have it King 7/10 Huybrechts 6/4.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X