Aintree tipping competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard day 1 performance by me
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

Tomorrow = Moving Day

Much more competitive than today and good potential for well-priced winnahs
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Last edited by TheImprover; 08-04-16, 11:11.

Comment

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 08-04-16, 11:21.

Comment

^Dromnea was my last to cross out on my Topham process of elimination, hope doesn't come back to bite me.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Bit more wine tonight than last night
                  Last edited by elbows; 08-04-16, 10:39.
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Last edited by NewApproach; 08-04-16, 10:16.

Comment

Comment

...I literally spent more time doing the table up then I did picking selections... Even on a labtop it's stressful... Day 2, time to stick it up...
                        Last edited by luckforsome; 07-04-16, 23:26.

Comment

Comment

...Tycoon Prince is letting you down, you should have gone with Blazer...All about the B's baby...

Comment

Comment

Was gonna include mr moonshine for a lil e/w but no point now, BALLZ 2 D WALL(bar the 3 shitty races for betting on this comp)

Last edited by mdoug; 08-04-16, 09:58.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Going down swinging

Comment

Comment

Comment

in hospital with the little one for scan.
                                          Hopefully i'll make it for 1
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Note a few non-runners today.

Remember if you pick one and don't edit your post in time, it transfers onto the SP favourite.

A fairly successful.strategy down the years.

Comment

Tomorrow is disappointing for the tipping comp, 3 absolute write off races. Douvan 1/7 Yorkhilll 2/7 Thistlecrack 3/10.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    Tomorrow is disappointing for the tipping comp, 3 absolute write off races. Douvan 1/7 Yorkhilll 2/7 Thistlecrack 3/10.
                                                    yeah will be over today the shouting and some 100/1 shot in the national

Comment

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            in hospital with the little one for scan.
                                                            Hopefully i'll make it for 1
                                                            Well shit
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              Well shit
                                                              I can put you on the SP fav for each race.

Or alternatively, type in a racecard number and I'll give you a Win on that in each race.

Thank the post for option A. Reply with a number for Option B.

Hope everything is OK.

Comment

Hopefully this works

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  I can put you on the SP fav for each race.

Or alternatively, type in a racecard number and I'll give you a Win on that in each race.

Thank the post for option A. Reply with a number for Option B.

Hope everything is OK.
                                                                  Where there is a will....
                                                                  Thanks by the way.
                                                                  Like a cattlemart
                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 08-04-16, 11:32.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Looking forward to this today now.
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

No more bets\edits you filthy scum.

GL all. Scary enough card.

Comment

Funny that this is the only table fail
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Race 1 awaits, 16 separate picks. Tycoon Prince by far the most popular.

Comment

Virgilio and Starchitect also getting some love. Everyone pretty much in for the max here except Dead Parrot who has other things on his mind.

Comment

Changed my mind twice, had Tycoon Prince, then changed to Starchitect and back again to Tycoon Prince, probably should have stuck them both in.

Comment

I'm the only one on Ma du Fou, up to 1st/2nd I shoot after this first race so.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

gg elbows, gg
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

WP Elbows GG.

Comment

Elbows has lapped the field although we will all have fun trying to outbink him in the National tomorrow.

Comment

All seems a bit academic now
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              All seems a bit academic now
                                                                                              I've seen Elbows play poker. He's well capable of losing from here.

Comment

I've seen Elbows play poker. He's well capable of losing from here.
                                                                                                Maybe if you made it no limit tomorrow
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Elbows 3800
                                                                                                  Sitch 1575

<the rest>

Comment

We Elbows, hope you backed him in real time

Comment

Even though I was on the second there, 'twas good for the game he got beat as Elbows was on him too.

GAB making a comeback run from the dead, although he would need binoculars to find Elbow's arse. If he was so inclined.

Comment

Elbows? Arse?

No? Ah fuck off.

Comment

Luckforsome.....takes advantage of Vautour's fall....

Elbows 3700
                                                                                                          Luckforsome 1750

Onto the Topham. Someone will bink something here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                            We Elbows, hope you backed him in real time
                                                                                                            50 ew and onto an ew double with Mr Moonshine

Comment

Amazed no-one picked Cocktails at Dawn.

What a superb name.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                50 ew and onto an ew double with Mr Moonshine
                                                                                                                Jaysus. This will be chump change if that comes up.

Comment

New leader luckforsome? WP

Comment

Luckforsome on an absolute heater.....

Comment

Luckforsome 3950
                                                                                                                      Elbows 3600
                                                                                                                      Rounders 2275
                                                                                                                      Strewel 1450

If Rounders and Strewel bet like men, they would be up there...

Comment

For those wanting to surf luckforsome's wave, he's on Baoulet Delaroque in the next

Comment

Luckforsome 3950
                                                                                                                          Elbows 3600
                                                                                                                          Rounders 2275
                                                                                                                          Strewel 1450

If Rounders and Strewel bet like men, they would be up there...
                                                                                                                          Had a tenner loaded on it at 32 on betfair, got distracted and when I looked back it was off and trading at 3/1
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X