and spell the horses names right
    OK sorry

Comment

Comment

Looking to win this on day 1

Last edited by Lplate; 07-04-16, 10:12.

Comment

Last edited by elbows; 06-04-16, 21:34.
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
            Oh that's definitely a paddlin
            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Last edited by Dice75; 07-04-16, 09:59.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                Done a fiver accum with Cue Card and Annie for the mirrion too.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

...Bring it on Bitches!!!...

Comment

Comment

Hard to see past dates today if I'm honest
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Last edited by DeadParrot; 07-04-16, 11:48.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                Yup. Lplate, please amend your post and post a correct table.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Is it gone soft at Aintree yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    Pissing out apparently

Comment

@Raoul

I added an extra bet in for bumper. That's ok right, once its before 1pm?

Cheers

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Edit to fix table.
                                          Last edited by Jibzzzz; 07-04-16, 09:29.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                            @Raoul

I added an extra bet in for bumper. That's ok right, once its before 1pm?

Cheers
                                            Oh yeah, of course. Do whatever you like up to 1pm.

I'm asking people to post tables and spell correctly because otherwise I have to type their selections into the spreadsheet. Which is a pain in the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                              Pissing out apparently
                                              And MK Dons haven't even arrived yet.

Comment

Am I too late to get in if I ship today?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                  Am I too late to get in if I ship today?
                                                  Extra value always welcome.

Comment

Extra value always welcome.
                                                    Ok shipped the dead money will be with you tomorrow (unless you are PTSB)

Comment

Comment

There's a good chunk in the pool, maybe pay 1st and 2nd, 800/400, just a suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                          There's a good chunk in the pool, maybe pay 1st and 2nd, 800/400, just a suggestion
                                                          €800 wouldn't even pay for a decent night out in Dublin

Comment

I agree but maybe keep 1k for 1st.

The Dick measuring of everyone saying they want it winner takes all will start though....

Comment

Comment

]
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  €800 wouldn't even pay for a decent night out in Dublin
                                                                  That's because yer robbing bastards up there, it would get me out for the day and night in Killarney

Comment

Ivanovich Gorbatov drifting due to soft ground, will suit Footpad

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                      why do people enter a winner takes all competition and then look to change the payout structure?
                                                                      I was only suggesting it Mr Noel, I don't care either way tbh. I won't mind give some few quid back to 2nd when I'm a way out in front after day2

Comment

€1250 is the final prize.

For the lucky winner. In this winner takes all contest.

Comment

Comment

Fifteen minutes to lockdown.

Comment

#98

Comment

#99
                                                                                Locked and loaded.

No more bets\edits.

Comment

Everyone playing for the max in Race 1.

Sizing John and L'Ami Serge the most popular picks.

Comment

Channel 4 beginning their live coverage 5 mins after a Grade 1 is irritating.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Last man in, first man home ???

Comment

Oi oi.

Comment

Eoghan and I miles clear, the rest nowhere.

New Approach backed the winner e\w, the absolute pussy.

Comment

Lots of opposition to Gorbachev.

Comment

Eoghan and I miles clear, the rest nowhere.

New Approach backed the winner e\w, the absolute pussy.
                                                                                              yeah, I think I need to review my strategy

Comment

Only 3 backers of that winner and a congested leaderboard.

Comment

Djakadam most popular here

Comment

Very little change after Cue Card's romp.

Lplate, eoghan and I on 1200. The pack are well in touch though.

A mere 3 bets in the next.

Comment

Decent offer from Bet365

Back a horse each way in the grand national and get half your stake back as cash up to €125 within 2 hours of placing the bet.

Comment

Cue card you little daisy, my bet of the week . got 6/4 with skybet

Comment

I backed the last 16 National winners in a row & have already backed this years winner too...

Comment

GAB, the sly fox, unearths a winner that no-one else picked. It was 4/9 but a win is a win.

Amateurs over the National fences next. Should be carnage.

Comment

Ban

Comment

This should shake things up. Every horse in the race selected.

Minella Present the most popular.

Comment

Sitch and horatio out clear but plenty of possibles in the bumper

Comment

Last edited by Frossach; 08-04-16, 10:14.

Comment

Pat Custard, always a perennial challenger in these things, leads the way after picking a 14\1 winner in the last. Rounders also dragged himself into contention with that one.

At the other end of the table, GAB brings his solid 2015 form to this year's event.

As usual, let me know if any problems with scores.

Table to follow

Comment

Scores on the doors

Comment

Conor McGregor, UFC, notorius, Boxing, MMA, Left Hand, bodyweight, training, workout, movement, motivation, UFC 196, Nate Diaz, fight week, gracie, Mic, Trash talk, Diaz brothers, Wrestling

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X