Hulking up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
    Are you mixing ON up with a different brand?

It has been known to happen. I wish I could remember which brand I thought I was talking about now.

Comment

I'll buy some ON powder so asap.

Very satisfying workout this morning.

Upped the weights on all my exercises.

I think I leveled up.

Comment

The initial surge is seriously good fun. Once you master form, you'll fly up to your body's work weight, and that's where the next part of the challenge comes in though. You get used to being sore all the time though, when your glutes are in bits from squatting, you know you've gotten low the day before.

What kind of gains are you getting in session on session? Some of the lifts you can probably push up 2.5kg no problem each session, others you'd be better off sticking to 1kg and 2kg increases, although that kind of contradicts what I've said above.

Comment

Yeah i'm just going for gradual increases, typically 1-2kg.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
            I'll buy some ON powder so asap.

Very satisfying workout this morning.

Upped the weights on all my exercises.

I think I leveled up.
            Delightfully nerdy.

ON Double Rich Choc or ON Choc Mint are both unreal with Milk and arent you lucky Milks is GREAT on a bulk. Im back on the ol uisce with my protein now and NO protein that Ive tasted so far tastes good with water.
            Last edited by Theresa; 27-06-11, 21:29.
            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Does anyone know if I can buy this ON stuff anywhere in Dublin?

Comment

Does anyone know if I can buy this ON stuff anywhere in Dublin?
                I buy from http://www.universalnutrition.ie/

If order before 1pm online you usually get it the very next day. Minimum 50 euro order online though and ON costs 47.99 without the discount for the 5IB tub so you might need to buy something else - Maybe get some NO Shotgun as well? I use Setanta as a discount code and get 5% off. The store is based in Dun Laoghaire although I've never been to it. Also noticed this on their website DISCOUNT SATURDAY, 1ST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH, 20% REDUCTION ON ALL SUPPLEMENTS AT OUR RETAIL STORE

So that would be this Saturday I reckon.

You will see ON is the number one best seller on their top 10 list.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post

If order before 1pm online you usually get it the very next day. Minimum 50 euro order online though and ON costs 47.99 without the discount for the 5IB tub so you might need to buy something else - Maybe get some NO Shotgun as well? I use Setanta as a discount code and get 5% off. The store is based in Dun Laoghaire although I've never been to it. Also noticed this on their website DISCOUNT SATURDAY, 1ST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH, 20% REDUCTION ON ALL SUPPLEMENTS AT OUR RETAIL STORE

Cheers, top man.

Asked my trainer about it and he basically said it's the nuts so that's good enough for me.

Comment

Get a good shaker to bring you over 50

Comment

Nice spot, think i'll spin out on saturday myself as i'm running low on protein, largely due to the amount of these i'm making. Def recommended!
                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

+1 for universal nutrition. I've had multiple orders with them. Quick delivery and no hassle. I always get free shakers with them too but dunno whether you have to spend over a certain amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                          +1 for universal nutrition. I've had multiple orders with them. Quick delivery and no hassle. I always get free shakers with them too but dunno whether you have to spend over a certain amount.
                          75 euro spend for a free shaker.

Comment

So some Mint Chocolate ON Gold Standard arrived this morning.

Tastes awesome.

Comment

F U Moneymaker and all the good stuff your doing for yourself!

FYI The right pic at the top looks like some pic you'd see on a dating site!! not that i know or anything lol

PS. You look hot!!

Comment

I guess i'll do an update.

Been at this 6 weeks now, making excellent progress. Push-ups are a piece of piss now, gotten much better at inverted rows, can even do pull-ups now

Bizarrely, i've lost more weight(not much), i've lost around 4 inches around my stomach and i've dropped two waist sizes since i've started this. Arms are far bigger, stomach and shoulders more defined, and hips, rear and thighs have firmed up a ton(thanks to weighted lunges and weight step-ups). People are commenting how less gaunt I look now(i've noticed it myself, I look much leaner). It's mostly been a case of toning up all the loose skin. Lifting heavy(focusing on upper body but still doing plenty of leg movement and full body also) and eating foods that are good for skin elasticity mostly(lots of Omega 3 essentially).

So, 6 week stats

Weight 75kg -> 73.6kg
                                Bodyfat - 16.6 -> 13.9

I've taken shirtless pics each month but I don't think anyone needs to be traumatized and see those.

I'm so so close to that flat stomach I so crave, another month or two.

Comment

Good work man.

I think Ill get my BF measured soon. I havent a notion what it is, I couldnt even guess.

Also please dont 'focus' on your upper body. Nothing looks as silly as someone with massive arms and shoulders and skinny legs.
                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                    Good work man.

I think Ill get my BF measured soon. I havent a notion what it is, I couldnt even guess.

Also please dont 'focus' on your upper body. Nothing looks as silly as someone with massive arms and shoulders and skinny legs.
                                    Ah i'm not really. It's like 60% upper 40% lower. It's simply the best way to tighten the loose skin around my stomach. And it's working. 1 of my 3 days is all leg work more or less.

Comment

Got measured today;

Weight - 74.8kg
                                      Bodyfat - 15.1%
                                      Arms - 12 1/2 inches(up from 10 inches)
                                      Chest - 38 inches(up from 35 inches)
                                      Waist - 35 inches(down from 36 1/2)

Burned off a ton of loose skin. Feeling good.

Comment

How is the strength improving?

Maxing out any of your compounds yet?

I've plateaued pretty hard and am trying to figure out a new route to lean and strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          I've plateaued pretty hard and am trying to figure out a new route to lean and strong.
                                          Have you tried having a "cheat weekend"? You don't lift and eat more calories than normal. You recover your body from the lifting and mess up your body as regards calories. Come back fresh and hungry for bigger lifts and your body responds better to diet as you readjust the calories. Note this isn't scientific its just something I've noticed if I feel like I'm plateauing.

Comment

Most every weekend is a cheat weekend for me unfortunately...

Meh, maybe I'm just not trying hard enough!

Comment

How is the strength improving?
                                              Getting there, little by little. On average im lifting around 33%(less on some stuff, more on others) heavier on most exercises then when I started. Deadlift has gone from 30kg(6 weeks ago) to 50kg yesterday. Push-ups are a lot lot lot easier, gone from 20kg to 28kg on the step-ups, 20kg -> 30kg on Goblet squats etc etc.

Maxing out any of your compounds yet?
                                              Nope!

No idea what can be done about that because I haven't hit any plateaus myself. Some exercises take longer to up the weights on then others though i've found in my own experience.

Comment

Have you tried having a "cheat weekend"? You don't lift and eat more calories than normal. You recover your body from the lifting and mess up your body as regards calories. Come back fresh and hungry for bigger lifts and your body responds better to diet as you readjust the calories. Note this isn't scientific its just something I've noticed if I feel like I'm plateauing.
                                                It pretty much is proved scientificly, its a refeed, which basically refuels you glycogen if you've been in a big deficit or ketosis.
                                                If you've only been in a minor deficit its useless and is just an excuse to eat more.

Comment

6 week progress pics;

6 weeks ago:

SPOILER

6 minutes ago.

SPOILER

Pictures probably don't really show it, but i'm far leaner and more defined then I was. Bodyfat is now at 13.9% Weight 72.8kg.

I really need a proper camera.
                                                  Last edited by Moneymaker; 04-08-11, 13:18.

Comment

Due to popular demand(hah!) i'll do an update.

Well, been a few months since I posted anything here and reading back through it I kind of facepalm at some of the utter tosh I posted. I'll be honest, I wasn't really getting anywhere. Wasn't through not working hard enough in the gym. Was down to what I was eating, lack of prepation and planning. Bulking is fucking hard and you can't do it without preparing and of course making sure you are actually eating enough.

So I went back to the personal trainer, bucked up my ideas and so far;

Weighed in at 82.4kg this morning. My low point was 69.8 which was to be honest, painfully thin. and I had really high bf %(22.8) Doing proper barbell benches(max lift was 62.5 about a month ago), barbell squats, deadlifts and lots of other stuff.

Can do nearly 2 sets of chin ups unassisted now.

Don't want to go into too much detail about my exact programme at the moment, but it's a 6 week programme and 2 weeks in i've gained 4.5kg with no bf increase(11.2). I'm back on carbs(on training days), training 4 times a week and upped my eating considerably, and also my preparation. I'd spend 1-2 hours each week preparing meals(ty Tupperware) and making sure i'm getting sufficient calories.

I don't have any decent pics(might take some later) to show my prgress but suffice to say i'm pretty pleased. Once the 6 weeks is up i'll be back on conditioning and trim down the bodyfat to under 9%

Comment

Still sitting on 82kg. I'm very satisfied with the gains i've made lately, feel a lot strong and look better. Going to start recording my sessions here now. Body has adapted to the extra calories so gonna have to up things even more to make anymore gains.

Warmup:

Band pull aparts x12
                                                      Bw squats x 12
                                                      Bw lunges x 16
                                                      Wall slides x 10
                                                      Mountain climbs x 20
                                                      Press up x 12

2 full circuits

Main:

Bench press - 4x6 reps. 45kg, 50kg, 55kg, 57.5kg
                                                      Barbell chest row - 4x6, 55kg

Close grip bench press - 4x8, 50kg
                                                      Cable face pulls - 4x15, 40kg

Press up - 4x12
                                                      Inverted rows - 4x6, failed on the 4th set.
                                                      Single leg hip thrusts - 4x10+10(10 each side)

Cooldown.

Comment

Another good session today

Warmup;

Usual

Workout;

Barbell squat, 4x6

55kg
                                                        60kg
                                                        65kg
                                                        67.5kg PR

Felt good today, made massive progress in a short space of time here. Hope to improve by 2.5-5kg each week

Weighted walking lunges, 4x6+6
                                                        20kg+20kg
                                                        Serratus reaches - 4x8
                                                        25+25kg

Weighted calf raise 4x10+10
                                                        10kg

Single leg hip thrust 4x10+10
                                                        Bodyweight

Cooldown:

Usual.

Comment

Good session again today

Warmup:

Usual

Workout:

Incline BB bench presses(45 degree)
                                                          4x6
                                                          45kg
                                                          47.5kg
                                                          50kg
                                                          52.5kg PB

Pull up:
                                                          4x6

Right now I do 3 freestyle, 3 assisted per set. Improving week by week.

Lateral pull down
                                                          4x8
                                                          50kg
                                                          55kg
                                                          60kg
                                                          65kg PB

65kg was hell on earth. Got it done though and still managed to pull right down.

Bodyweight dips
                                                          4x6

No problems here. Getting deeper and deeper every week.

One arm lumberjack press(kneeling)
                                                          4x8
                                                          30kg
                                                          35kg
                                                          37.5kg
                                                          40kg PB

Another personal best, was really buzzing at this stage.

Cable face pulls
                                                          4x12
                                                          40kg

Press ups:
                                                          4x10
                                                          One leg hip thrusts
                                                          4x10+10

Cooldown:

Usual

Comment

Solid session today. Happy with the week.

Warmup:

Usual

Workout:

Deadlift
                                                            6x70kg
                                                            6x80kg
                                                            6x85kg
                                                            4x90kg
                                                            1x110kg PB

Reverse lunges
                                                            4x8+8 - 28kg

Single leg hip thrust
                                                            4x10+10

Hyperextensions
                                                            4x8 - 20kg

Calf raises
                                                            4x10+10 - 12.5kg

Cooldown

Usual

Comment

Reasonable session today, struggled with the benchs a little bit. Annoyed at that.

Warmup:

Main:

Bench press - 4x6 reps. 45kg, 50kg, 50kg, 55kg
                                                              Barbell chest row - 4x6, 55kg

Close grip bench press - 4x8, 50kg
                                                              Cable face pulls - 4x15, 45kg

Press up - 4x12
                                                              Inverted rows - 4x8, no failure this week, yay

Cooldown.

Weight: 83.4kg

Comment

Strength assessment today;

Previous scores from 6 weeks ago in brackets.

Weight; 83.4(76.8)kg
                                                                Press ups per min: 34(22)
                                                                1RM tests:

Bench press: 77.5kg(55kg)
                                                                BB Squat: 95kg(50kg)
                                                                TB Deadlift: 160kg(100kg)
                                                                Chin ups: 9(4)

Well pleased with the gains made in a relatively short space of time. Now to make some more

Treated myself today;

Breakfast

SPOILER

Then for post workout

SPOILER
                                                                Last edited by Moneymaker; 27-03-12, 21:54.

Comment

1RM tests:

Bench press: 77.5kg(55kg)
                                                                  BB Squat: 95kg(50kg)
                                                                  TB Deadlift: 160kg(100kg)
                                                                  Chin ups: 9(4)
                                                                  Nice job on all the 1RMs.
                                                                  Pretty close to BW bench and 100kg squat. Which are both nice milestones to hit.

Comment

Yeah was really aiming for 100kg squat. Just fell short.

Ah well, will try again in a week or two.

Comment

Warmup:

Usual

Workout:

Incline BB bench presses(45 degree)
                                                                      4x6
                                                                      40kg
                                                                      45kg
                                                                      52.5kg
                                                                      55kg PB

Pull up:
                                                                      4x6

3 freestyle, 3 assisted

Lateral pull down
                                                                      4x8
                                                                      50kg
                                                                      55kg
                                                                      60kg
                                                                      60kg

Bodyweight dips
                                                                      4x6

Got nice and deep with these. Felt good.

One arm lumberjack press(kneeling)
                                                                      4x8+8
                                                                      30kg
                                                                      35kg
                                                                      37.5kg x6
                                                                      40kg x2

Cable face pulls
                                                                      4x12
                                                                      40kg

Press ups:
                                                                      4x10
                                                                      One leg hip thrusts
                                                                      4x10+10

Cooldown:

Usual

Comment

Flying along with this, nearly 87kg now. I still look and feel lean though which is awesome. Still a 32' waist and a S shirt.

Adding in a core/ab/conditioning day is proving to be very beneficial also. Really stripping away a lot of loose skin now which i'm delighted with.

Would like to stick up more pics but lack of decent camera doesn't help.

Comment

6 month pics; 51lbs gained, nearly all of it lean muscle mass. Negligible body fat increase(12.6 -> 13.4)

Pleased with the shoulder definition. Lots of work and improvements still to do though.

Comment

more sexy pics please!!

well done!

Comment

#98
                                                                              Good work.
                                                                              What's your weight now?
                                                                              How's the lifting going

Comment

#99
                                                                                Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                Good work.
                                                                                What's your weight now?
                                                                                How's the lifting going
                                                                                201lbs.

Lifting is going grand, i'm not as strong as i'd like but oh well. I'm not concerned with being massively strong. On my last 1RM test(1 week ago)

Bench: 82.5
                                                                                Squat: 105
                                                                                Deadlift: 145
                                                                                Press ups: 41 in a minute

Chin up's are still difficult, probably because i'm so much heavier. Wish I was better at them but i'll get there.

Comment

201lbs.

Lifting is going grand, i'm not as strong as i'd like but oh well. I'm not concerned with being massively strong. On my last 1RM test(1 week ago)

Bench: 82.5
                                                                                  Squat: 105
                                                                                  Deadlift: 145
                                                                                  Press ups: 41 in a minute

Chin up's are still difficult, probably because i'm so much heavier. Wish I was better at them but i'll get there.
                                                                                  What have you been eating and taking to get and keep your weight up??

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                    What have you been eating and taking to get and keep your weight up??
                                                                                    No supplements whatsoever.

Typical training day would be this;

Breakfast:

Porridge oats + blueberries

Snack:

Cashew nuts/greek yogurt/beef jerkey/peanut butter/stick of celery/cup of raw spinach

Pre workout(10-20mins before)

Pineapple juice.

Post workout 1: (Immediatly after workout)

Coconut milk.

Post workout 2: (Within 90 mins)

100g basmati rice, chicken/pork/beef/turkey, bacon, eggs, greens. Some mix of these, the basmati rice and tons of meat and greens are essential.

Snack: As above

Dinner: Similar to post workout, minus the rice.

Snack As above.

I snack frequently, always drink water. Drink coffee in the mornings, green tea in the evenings.

Rest days would be similar minus the carbs and porridge. I'd have eggs for breakfast instead typically.

I take every Saturday as a cheat day and eat what I like.

Comment

Id eat alot more plus take creatine and still cant get the body weight up

Comment

Congrats on the strides you've made so far, very impressive.
                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Id eat alot more plus take creatine and still cant get the body weight up
                                                                                          What kind of food are you eating? Are you lifting heavy on a regular basis?

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                          Congrats on the strides you've made so far, very impressive.
                                                                                          Thanks man.

Comment

What kind of food are you eating? Are you lifting heavy on a regular basis?
                                                                                            Well i train 5 days a week lift heavy on first and last day of the given weeks training ie bench on day 1 and squats on day 5. The rest of week is hard training with moderate weight and only train one muscle each day.

A typical day Monday to Friday food wise would be:
                                                                                            5am. 4toast with butter and slice of turkey with each slice, a bananna n small bowel of special k with a cup of tea and some water.

8.45. A sandwich with 4rashers 4sausages bowel of porridge and an apple square and bottle of water.

12.00. Chicken fillet with 5scoops of spuds and some carrots, plus a muffin and bottle of water. exception of Wednesday when its pasta and chicken.

15.30. creatine and protein some jaffa cakes plus 2slices of brown bread with a cup of coffee and as much water as i can drink.

16.30. more general vitamins

17.15. Training time finish gym straight away creatine.

18.45. dinner one meat veg and spuds, take last of vitamins now zinc, cod liver oil and glutamine, still taking on as much water as possibe.

20.30. Noodles with some curry powder some fruit and can of pears and cup of tea.

My weekends vary alot but still take in as much food as i can but not on time like i do monday to friday

Comment

Congrats man. Excellent log. Well done on all the positive improvements you've made. Keep up the good work!
                                                                                              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Well i train 5 days a week lift heavy on first and last day of the given weeks training ie bench on day 1 and squats on day 5. The rest of week is hard training with moderate weight and only train one muscle each day.

A typical day Monday to Friday food wise would be:
                                                                                                5am. 4toast with butter and slice of turkey with each slice, a bananna n small bowel of special k with a cup of tea and some water.

8.45. A sandwich with 4rashers 4sausages bowel of porridge and an apple square and bottle of water.

12.00. Chicken fillet with 5scoops of spuds and some carrots, plus a muffin and bottle of water. exception of Wednesday when its pasta and chicken.

15.30. creatine and protein some jaffa cakes plus 2slices of brown bread with a cup of coffee and as much water as i can drink.

16.30. more general vitamins

17.15. Training time finish gym straight away creatine.

18.45. dinner one meat veg and spuds, take last of vitamins now zinc, cod liver oil and glutamine, still taking on as much water as possibe.

20.30. Noodles with some curry powder some fruit and can of pears and cup of tea.

My weekends vary alot but still take in as much food as i can but not on time like i do monday to friday
                                                                                                Way too many carbs in that diet.

Ditch the bread. Can't stress this enough. Wheat and gluten are a massive barrier for any fitness goal.

Try sweet potato instead, much lower GI then your regular potato.

Stick to berries for your fruit intake. Fructose is poison and berries have a much lower content then apples, bananas, oranges and the likes.

As for training, learn some exercises that use a lot of muscle grpups. Bench press, chin up, squat and deadlift should be the backbone of your workout. You can do single muscle group exercises after those if you want. 5 days a week is too much too. You have to replenish your glycogen stores and repair and rebuild muscle fibre.

I do a routine like this;

Mon: Upper body - Chest, back, triceps

Tues: Lower body

Thurs: Shoulders, upper back, biceps, triceps

Friday: Core/conditioning

Comment

Way too many carbs in that diet.

Ditch the bread. Can't stress this enough. Wheat and gluten are a massive barrier for any fitness goal.

Try sweet potato instead, much lower GI then your regular potato.

Stick to berries for your fruit intake. Fructose is poison and berries have a much lower content then apples, bananas, oranges and the likes.

As for training, learn some exercises that use a lot of muscle grpups. Bench press, chin up, squat and deadlift should be the backbone of your workout. You can do single muscle group exercises after those if you want. 5 days a week is too much too. You have to replenish your glycogen stores and repair and rebuild muscle fibre.

I do a routine like this;

Mon: Upper body - Chest, back, triceps

Tues: Lower body

Thurs: Shoulders, upper back, biceps, triceps

Friday: Core/conditioning
                                                                                                  But in putting on weight is carbs not what I need??

The training regime what you suggested is what I was doing till I changed to one muscle a day to which I've seen massive improvements all around and fell I will stick to as I continue to improve.

But thanks all advice and criticism welcome.

Comment

@Hooch, do you like milk?

Stronglifts helps you get stronger, build muscle and improve your fitness. Discover our training program, exercise guides and weightlifting app.

Comment

But in putting on weight is carbs not what I need??

The training regime what you suggested is what I was doing till I changed to one muscle a day to which I've seen massive improvements all around and fell I will stick to as I continue to improve.

But thanks all advice and criticism welcome.
                                                                                                      Sure you do. You need carbs pre and post workout. And that's it.

Also, the type of carbs are hugely important.

Everyone is different. Some workouts suit some people, some suit others. It's dependent on body type, height, age, training exp, genetics etc etc. But everyone needs the same solid nutritional foundation.

Comment

Sure you do. You need carbs pre and post workout. And that's it.
                                                                                                        Carbs also play a role in hormonal response, and when it comes to weight gain thats important. Take your pineapple juice before workout. Full of carbs for energy, but all that fructose also brings on an insulin/hormonal response that helps build muscle.

5 days a week shouldn't be too too much if its done right. Shouldn't prevent glycogen stores being refilled really and as long as specific muscles get rested they should rebuild. But has to be programmed correctly. 5 days at a high intensity could slow progress.

Comment

Dont think its fully for me but suggested it to a friend who started this during the week.

Comment

So i've started cutting.

I haven't taken any measurements(really professional this like) but I can tell i've whittled away a massive amount of loose skin and body fat all over my body. My workout week looks like this;

Monday:

Warmup(5-8 mins, usually some bw exercises and compound moves)

Incline shoulder press
                                                                                                            Bent over barbell row

Dumbbell bench press
                                                                                                            Dumbbell row

Cable pulls
                                                                                                            Cable rows

Cooldown(typically a core exercise of some kind and a side plank. Core exercies would be: russian twist/serratus crunch/half getup/bear crawl)

Tuesday:

Deadlifts

Squats

Lunges

Chair lifts
                                                                                                            Burpees

Core stuff

12m interval training

Thursday:

Warmup

Military press

One arm shoulder press
                                                                                                            Lateral raise

Inverted row
                                                                                                            Press-up

Cable pull
                                                                                                            Tricep dips

Floor press
                                                                                                            Serratus crunch

Tricep pulldown
                                                                                                            Kurlz

Core stuff

Friday:

Warmup

1/2 get up

Serratus crunch
                                                                                                            Side plank

Russian twist
                                                                                                            Bear crawls

12m interval training
                                                                                                            Death.

Yeah, Friday is hard.

Comment

Wanted to give you a rundown of what we do in the Caveman classes btw, in case you're looking to try and add some additional strings to the bow.

Today was a "tag team" session. Usually we get 45seconds of an exercise and then get moved onto the next by whistle.

Instead, grouped into 7/8 today and one person at a time took pacemaker. Everyone starts on one of the sets and one person as the pacemaker.

"Pacemaker" did a 25metre 100kg prowler push, followed by 10x 40kg clean-and-presses, 15x "Wall-Balls" (explosive squat with a 9kg medicine ball that you propel into air against a wall at top of squat), before returning the prowler back to the start point.

As soon as the first Pacemaker was finished the above, everyone moved onto the next set.

Sets

Competition Pressups (do press up, when chest on ground put hands behind head and then back to side and push up)
                                                                                                              Burpees
                                                                                                              Box Jumps (75cm box I think)
                                                                                                              Plank
                                                                                                              Bunny Hops (press up position, jump knees to chest and back, repeat. Usually have a bar on the ground that you have to "clear")
                                                                                                              V-Sits

30 min 'class', no stopping allowed. As high intensity as you can possibly manage. No rep limit, get as many done as possible, beat yourself!

It's definitely working really well for me on a cut at the moment too. We have far more weight intensive classes too. Today was a Core challenge alright. I'll post up a few of the routines/order that we do stuff in future if you're interested?

Comment

Intense.

And sure, I always wanna see new stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                X