X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat racing log

Going to take a leaf out of Amber's book in the hope that I will
    Be a bit more disciplined in my selection process if it is up here
    For all to see. 100 pt starting bank , max bet 5 pt.

1 pt ew style and panache 1505 nott
    For- dropped to good mark and showed
    Real promise two runs back,this is a poor race
    Against- dissapointing last run and could
    Be Drawn better.

1/4 pt ew roman mist 2050 ffos las
    For- 2nd run back and 2nd hcap. Badly drawn
    Last time and ran on having switched to rail
    Last 1/2 furlong. Should improve
    Against- was still beaten a long way and may
    Need further than this.

Bank. 97.5
    TI. 2.5
    Last edited by horatio1; 02-08-12, 23:04.

very good,all the best with it
    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

style and panache ran poorly for the second time so he is gone from the tracker -2 pt
      roman mist came in for good support and finnished 3rd settling this at 12's (price available after nr) + .7

bank 98.7

Dhamann 1455 thirsk 2 pt ew @ 7/1
      for- slipped to a great mark and seems to be coming to himself , loves thirsk and needs firm ground suits his front running style.trainer and jockey in great form.

bank 94.7
      T.I 6.5

Comment

Going splendidly so far! Obviously connections expected a big run from Dhamaan as it halfed in price to be fav at the off. Ran poorly but will be dropped again for this and might give it one more chance.

1915 Ham 4 pts win @9/4 powers w/o fav. Will love the ground and this market looks to have only rock critic to beat who is 6/4 and I think they should be the other way round.

1430 thirsk 1/2 pt ew No time to cry .This is his grade and although not good at the weights with the fav I think he is a bit better than his last couple of runs

1600 gal 1pt ew Sean og coulston . Been running over to far and should like this 7f in the ground

Comment

Sean og coulston ran well to be 3rd + 1.8
          No time to cry no good -1
          Wicked wilma- race abandoned
          Bank 95.5
          T.I 9.5

1/2 pt ew @ 25's invincible lad 1655 new
          Bank 94.5
          T.I 10.5

Comment

Thought he was going to do it there ran a cracker. A bit sick
            With ithe top one coming out as there will be a rule 4 and 1/5
            The odds for a place instead of a 1/4.will settle the bank later

Comment

Invincible lad 2nd + 1.5
              Bank 96 T.I. 10.5

1 pt ew bonnie Charlie @ 8's pp rip 1935. Stiff finish at ripon in this ground should suit, trainer in form and fran berry rides.
              Bank 94
              T.I. 12.5

Just noticed Jp McManus' daughter involved in the ownership of bonnie Charlie which is prob why berry goes over for 1 ride at ripon, there's a few quid for it too.
              Last edited by horatio1; 07-08-12, 10:22.

Comment

Berry never went over to ride bonnie Charlie and having watched the race looks like he needs 6f. Will give him another chance.-2

Gallantry in the 9 o clock kemp. Isn't getting any younger but is running over a mile at Kempton for the first time since winning there off a similar mark. Could be drawn better but think he is worth 1/2 pt ew @ 33/1
                Bank 93
                T.I 13.5

Comment

Thought this said Fiat racing log and had visions of you in some sort of crazy punto race. Carry on
                  airport, lol

Comment

1/2 pt ew sli na fiarna 1855 leop
                    1 pt win mount hollow 1540 hay
                    2 pt ew dandarell 1700 yar

Bank 87
                    T.I 19.5

Comment

unlucky today,keep her lit boss
                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Thanks Amber, sick tbh, Would have got a nice little return for 10 ew treb at morning prices but I knew sli na fiarna was a bit of a punt.To add insult to Injury prescotts horse that beat Dandarel let me down for 1.5k about a month ago! Thought you might have been a couple of the Irish winners in the UK yesterday.

Sli na Fiarna -1
                        Mount hollow -1
                        Dandarel + 1.6

Bank 92.6

louphole 1620 ling 1 pt w
                        dark celt 1640 bri 1 pt ew

Bank 89.6
                        T.I. 22.5

Comment

na,just followed the money on O'Callaghans thing,apparently the headgear works wonders.might be worth keeping a eye on the 2yo listed in tipp for a wee sniff,market could tell the story here.
                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Last two picks no good. Hopefully better tomorow fancy a fav and an outsider .

Kyllachy storm 1400 Bath-- 3 pt win @ 7/2. Wins 1 race a year normally at bath where the 5f 161 yard trip on g-f seems to suit . Returned from a break last week and stayed on for 2nd over half a furlong shorter. Sticks a claimer up as he normally does when he wins .

Wanabee king 1520 Bath 2pt ew 16's Boyles. Stuck this in the tracker 2 runs back and has really slipped to a good mark. Trainer in form and he sticks a claimer up that has a 20% strike rate for him. Last run on softish ground with no headgear wouldn't bother me .

Bank 82.6
                            TI 29.5

Comment

Yipeeeeeeeee. Retirement calls

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                Yipeeeeeeeee. Retirement calls
                                Very nice sir, sick I wasn't on either of them!!!

Comment

Kylachy storm won 7/2 -- return 13.5 pts
                                  Wannabee king won 20/1 rule 4 10c return 46.8
                                  Bank 142.9
                                  T.I. 29.5,
                                  Reading back through log ive noticed on a couple of the placed ew bets that I have only added the profit from the bet back to the bank instead of the full return so bank should be 3 pts higher at 145.9

fancy 2 that are both favs tomorrow;
                                  Sole danser 8.05 kemp. Was going to have a good punt on this last Sat but there was a really unexposed type in as fav in the race so I luckily held off as the fav bolted in. Has been raised 3 lb but claimer negates this and cant see him being out of the frame. 2pt ew @ 9/2 pp

Ypres 8.15 southwell. Put this in tracker 3 runs back when he ran over 5 staying on . Had him down for needing 6f and have backed him last twice over 6f. May be following him off a cliff at this stage but having looked back at his last few races it maybe that he was just in a bad position the first day and that 5 is his trip. 1pt ew 4/1

Bank 139.9
                                  T.I. 35.5

Comment

Wanabee king 1520 Bath 2pt ew 16's Boyles. Stuck this in the tracker 2 runs back and has really slipped to a good mark. Trainer in form and he sticks a claimer up that has a 20% strike rate for him. Last run on softish ground with no headgear wouldn't bother me

very well played sir,nice work on wanabee king good to see it pay off.keep it going lad.
                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Thanks amber had my nuts on kylachy storm and did a small double onto WK so was freerolling onto him hopefully keep it going today

Comment

Sole danser -non runner - return 4
                                        Ypres won @ 9/4 - return 6.8

Bank. 150.7
                                        T.I. 35.5

Comment

Roman mist 1850 chep 1 pt ew 7/1.
                                          Did me a favour last week when placed at a big price . Think the Chepstow finish in soft should suit with Hughes taking over from 7lb claimer.

Bank 148.7
                                          T.I. 37.7

Comment

roman mist ran well for 2nd place no chance with winner. return 2.4
                                            Bank 151.1
                                            T.I. 37.7

Was waiting to see if the going would change in the UK and have missed the best price about some of these but at least the ground has stayed good with the exception of Newcastle where I have no BET.

Adventure story 1515 nott - one win from 21 and is top weight here says a lot for the class of race but there was a lot to like about his seasonal debut and was given an easy ride also last time out. Has ground, draw, dist to suit and decent 7lb claimer to take a bit of weight off. was 12/1 with the only firm that priced the race last night but it is generally 13/2 now. 2 pt ew.

Piscean 1755 newm -- had this in the tracker for a while and this is definitely last chance i'm giving him( on turf anyway). Has everything right for him today and is on an incredible mark (due to running poorly). He tries blinkers for the first time in a while and while has won in them he has also ran poorly in them. he is 25/1 so that have to speculate too much. 1/2 pt ew.

Spey song 1935 newm -- Any rain they might get in the uk will pob suit this lad more than his market rivals but even so looks to have a great chance here following his last 2 races. Dettori takes the ride and there seems to be a few quid for it. 2pt win 5/1

Loving Spirit 20.25 Kemp - Like this a lot , Has been running mostly in listed / group races throughout his career and last two runs were really solid enough considering one was a listed and the other was too short and didn't like the ground. His only try at this c&d was on seasonal debut and if you get a chance have a look at it ,I dont think he really wanted too but he should have won. I was thinking of making this a max bet but at 5/1 think it is a free bet ew so 3pt win 2pt place 5/1.

bank 138.1

T.I. 49.7

Comment

Adventure story and Spey song (might be worth another chance on softer) both ran badly. Piscean was denied a place by a short head and could go well when returned to the aw.
                                              I am just about getting over loving spirit. The bigger the price got the more I had on ew and to be done by a short head was hard to swallow as another stride would of won it and made it a great week for the log. Return 5.2
                                              Bank 143.3. T.I. 49.7

Summer dancer 1515 don 1 pt ew 6/1 boyles
                                              Put this in the tracker in may as a cert future winner but hasn't run since.It ran on ground too soft that day and is 9lb lower than last win just hope he is fit enough

Rakaan 1540 new. 1 pt ew 8/1 pp
                                              A lot to like about his last run considering his early position and met some trouble staying on to be fifth, will like ground trainer not going great though.

Millymonkin 1710 rip. 1/2 pt ew 25/1 boyles.
                                              Has all the makings of a mick easterby special and not sure if today will be the day but it's not far away

Bank 138.3
                                              T.I. 54.7

Comment

Rakaan ran poorly and Jamie Osborne is really having a horrible year. Took a chance on summer dancers fitness but he drifted and obviously will come on for the run. Fenton was very tender on him and i think he will win a hcap soon enough.

Millymonkin showed marked improvement for the step up in trip .Was being scrubbed along early enough and being related to a bumper winner might even need a bit further. Return 3.6
                                                Bank 141.9
                                                T.I. 54.7

1545 Pontefract 2 horses from the tracker run in this. Sioux rising and golden delicious. Sioux rising might find the ground to quick. Its a tricky race with improving 3 yo hcap winners heading the market against 4yo's who have been running in group company and dropping back to listed.throw in a fto fahey runner and the possibility that yesterdays st wilfred winner will run and it really does make it hard from a punting point of view.
                                                I had mince down as a future group or listed winner when he won his 1st hcap this year but he flopped on his try in listed company.Bounced back in shergar cup but Galician hardly gave that form a boost.
                                                I cant have the stoute horse or the haggas horse on what they have achieved. Would have really liked artistic jewell but is badly drawn.
                                                Faheys has a good draw and he won it last year but hasnt run this year and perfect tribute would win if came back to its best
                                                I expect the 4yo to come out on top. No Bet

Comment

Daring dream 1600 thirsk 2 pt ew @ 12/1 pp. Has slipped to a real good mark and a mile on good to soft will suit. Has been running on wrong trip/ground this season and jockey that takes over this time has won on him 4 times.

Excellent aim 1700 thirsk, 1pt ew . unlucky last week staing on over 5f and should like ground.draw not great.

Bank 132.3
                                                  T.I. 60.7

Comment

Two yesterday ran poorly. A bit sick as I had the winner of excellent aims race in the tracker aswell but picked the wrong one!

2000 warwick spring secret 2 pt win @ 4/1
                                                    Had a great 1st run and I thought would win lto but drifted like a barge and ran like he needed the race. Won't min any rain and in what looks like a poor event should take all the beating.

1700 Warwick 1 pt ew George Fenton @ 15/2 boyles
                                                    Very good run lto when He wa stuck behind a wall of horses for the last furlong and finished on the bridle.

Bank 126.3
                                                    T.I. 67.7

Comment

George Fenton found just the fav too good. Return 3 PTs
                                                      Spring secret ran poorly even taking into account the drying ground.
                                                      Bank 129.3
                                                      T.I. 67.7

1 pt ew ancient cross 1400 York 14/1 lad
                                                      1/2 pt ew chillie billie belew 1910 20/1 pp

2 pt ew rodrigo de fritas 1520 ling 13/2 .
                                                      Got a very easy ride lto when prob had no chance with fav. 2nd has won since is on a good mark and jock who has won on him before is back up.

3 pt w supercillary 1445 ling 4/1 pp
                                                      Ran a cracker last time and think he just has the fav to beat

5 pt w Westwiththenight 1520 ling 7/2 pp
                                                      First max bet for me and couldn't be more confident.got a terrible run through the race last time and still ended up beaten less than a length. Long straight at kemp will suit down to the ground .

Bank 114.3
                                                      T.I. 82.7
                                                      Last edited by horatio1; 22-08-12, 12:18.

Comment

ace entry information on the following horses
                                                        Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Racecourse
                                                        Horse
                                                        Latest Odds

19:10 Bellewstown
                                                        Chillie Billie (GB)
                                                        47-8560
                                                        SP

Your Notes for: Chillie Billie (GB) | Manage alert
                                                        Note Created: 17 Jun 2012 | 22:36
                                                        1st run ireland jumpd well tkn bck on bridle rear hit down neck and picked up jockey stopped riding.

14:15 Lingfield
                                                        The Wonga Coup (IRE)
                                                        90-0374
                                                        10/1

Your Notes for: The Wonga Coup (IRE) | Manage alert
                                                        Note Created: 19 Jul 2012 | 20:28
                                                        2nd run back dwelt and stayed on gd mrk over 9-10f

14:00 York
                                                        Ancient Cross (GB)
                                                        00-9088
                                                        12/1

Your Notes for: Ancient Cross (GB) | Manage alert
                                                        Note Created: 17 May 2012 | 20:19
                                                        very quiet ride nearly back to winning mark easterby special

You are receiving this message because you signed up at www.racinguk.com to receive Horse alerts. Login at
                                                        www.racinguk.com/nagme/myaccount to manage your preferences.
                                                        For questions or support, please contact NagMe customer service
                                                        I had 3 from the at the races tracker and 3 from the racing UK tracker from above mail. In my infinite wisdom i managed not to put up the only winner from the 6 as a bet, It went onto win at 20/1. excellent stuff from me and is about the third time this week I have missed winners from the tracker.
                                                        Of the other 5 only rodrigo de freitas managed a return (5.25 pts) having fluffed the start and finished second.Supercilliary couldnt beat the fav, chillie billy and ancient cross (from a bad draw) ran ok.
                                                        Westwiththenight obviously a very disappointing run, there was huge money for the fav but the fact that 2 others finished so far in front of him make me think it wasn't his true running. He traveled well enough to 2f out so maybe a drop back in trip . Apologies to anyone who followed me in.

Bank 119.5
                                                        T.I. 82.7

Comment

Bonnie Charlie 1715 New. 2 pt ew 10/1 pp.
                                                          Went for this one before when Berry was declared to ride(j.p. mcmanus' daughter owns) but he didnt go over . Previous to that jockey received a 14 day ban for insufficent effort. My conspiracy theory tomorrow is that there a couple of meetings in the north but Dandy Nicholls sends it down to newmarket and sends son Adrian down for his only ride of the day.Has an entry in the ayr gold cup and would want to start winning to get into that.

Spring Secret 1410 Ffos las 2 pt win best morning price
                                                          Following this one off a cliff at this stage but willing to give it one more chance in the hope they get a bit of the rain we are having in Wales and softens the ground up which would play into his hands. Last run looked to bad to be true and he is turning him out fairly quickly.

Bank 113.5
                                                          T.I. 88.7

Comment

Well i suppose the racing gods looked down around 5:15 and said " look at him sitting there smugly with his 10/1 about a 4/1 shot ! we'll show him." So not only decided that Bonnie charlie should run a stinker but to rub salt into a very deep wound, Piscean, a horse that i put up last week and which I have backed on his previous 4 runs decides he wants to be Frankel for a day, gets caught behind runners in last switches around the entire field and comes home with a wet sail @ 16/1.I still feel there is something incredibly fishy about the way Bonnie charlie is being handled and if I see Fran Berry over to ride it I will lump on it.
                                                            It just about capped off a week from hell when i missed 3 winners from the tracker at big odds, picked the wrong one twice where i had two from the tracker in the same race and had the most money i've had on a horse in a while beaten a short head coming from behind.
                                                            Anyway still in profit (due mainly to 1 good day) so I am going to persevere for another month and review it after that. Off now to review todays races and unearth a few more gems for tomorrow!!!

p.s. Spring secret looks to have completely lost his way and is gone from the tracker. In light of what Piscean did today he will probably bolt in next time once the magpie dollars aren't on

Comment

Eton forever 1400 York. 2 pt w 4/1
                                                              Looked like a group or liste horse when he demolished a good fuel at goodwood. Flopped next time out when I was surprised he ran him again in a hcap with his penalty. I'm willing to forgive that and think he will win today.

Arctic lynx 1710 new 1 pt ew 9/1
                                                              This could be my next Piscean as I am about to give up on him.really hasn't had much luck in running lately but goes well here.

Licence to till. 1635 5 pt win 7/2 .
                                                              Turns out here quickly after being very unlucky at York.trainer and jock in great form and I can't see what beats him here.

Aquarians spirit. Red 1710. 1 pt ew 12/1
                                                              Has had a break and looks to be coming right now and has ran well here a few times in the past.

Bank 102.5
                                                              T.I. 99.7

Comment

Only return was non runner
                                                                Bank 104.5
                                                                T.I. 99.7

Quick Bite 1600 New like ground and dist 2pt win @ 9/2
                                                                Lyric ace 5pt @ 2/1 win rip 1610 . v unlucky lto should win this
                                                                Lilys star DUN 1845 1 Ppt ew 20/1. unlucky a lot this year and hasn't great draw but yard flying

Comment

Lilys star DUN 1845 1 Ppt ew 20/1. unlucky a lot this year and hasn't great draw but yard flying

would hang on to this one in the tracker
                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Yeah amber he needs everything to fall right. Trainer is flying had a winner later on card. Quick bite ra well should have gone ew.

On hols so not watching much
                                                                    1 pt ew elegant flight Epsom
                                                                    2 pt ew pinball sothwell

Comment

2 pt ew Millymonkin 1640 catt
                                                                      Ran well for step up to this trip lto and should go on the ground.also had no dominion in the tracker in this race so hope haven't gone for the wrong one

Comment

2 pt ew Linda's icon kemp 1820

1 pt ew tiger cub ling 1705

Comment

2 pt ew princess Gail 1820 wol 7/1
                                                                          1 pt ew more bottle 1725 thirsk 14/1

Comment

1 pt ew with hindsight 1725 bath.
                                                                            Returns to the trip he won his maiden at and might be a bit of value if the cheekpieces spark an improvement @ around 16's

2 pt ew edge closer 1415 San
                                                                            Good first run and built on that to be third lto. Looks a free bet ew @ 6's ladbrokes

2 pt ew o gorman 1710 bath
                                                                            Knocking on the door recently and has form on soft. 7 lb claimer up takes him back to a winnable mark @ around 7/1

4 pt win becky Lou 1355 Chester
                                                                            Looked a future winner when 6th at Ascot but was disappointing lto. Has the plum draw at Chester and Chester job jockey norton on board. Should win this with so much in its favour.

Going to try a 1 pt trixie on the last 3 mentioned

Will update the bank etc when back from hols mon

Comment

#39
                                                                              why do a trixi when odds so hi ? why not just do a an ew treble or 1.00 patent

Comment

#40
                                                                                I backed them in singles so no point in patent jazzy and as 2 have won I get a nice return even if last 1 loses . Come on o Gorman in the 1710

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Well couldnt get the last one over the line.O gorman was backed into fav but we didnt even get a run for our money.Have a look at the replay on atr and his rear end is out the back of the stall just before he let them away. He reared and jumped left game over. Not saying he would have won but you cant give ground away like that in sprints.Anyway a 24 pt profit on the day.

Bank at 27/08 104.5 T.I. at 27/08 99.7
                                                                                  Invested since 27/08 45. Returned since 50.5

Bank 110
                                                                                  T.I. 144.7

Comment

#42
                                                                                    3 pt win supreme spirit 1650 ffos las 4/1
                                                                                    1 pt ew Lily's star ros 1735 7/1
                                                                                    1 pt win brimstone hill 6/1 wol 1730

Comment

#43
                                                                                      2 seconds and a 4th all ran ok without ever looking like winning.
                                                                                      6 PTs invested 2.75 returned loss of 3.25 on the day.
                                                                                      Bank 106.75
                                                                                      T.I. 150.7

Comment

#44
                                                                                        2 pt ew Byron bear muss 1440 @ 9/2 boyles
                                                                                        Real good run lto has decent draw groun and trip

Comment

#45
                                                                                          NR yesterday so no damage done.
                                                                                          1520 bath-- I have the 3 at the head of the market in the tracker for this but am going to go with sole danser. 2 pt ew @ 5/1. He is one of those horses that rarely runs a bad race . 5 seems to be too short and he doesn't quite get home over 6. This 5 and a half furlongs at bath should suit and has won off a higher mark

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Sole danser didn't get much of a run through the race and I think he will pop up at some stage. Loss of 4 PTs on the day.
                                                                                            Bank 102.75
                                                                                            T.I. 154.7

2040 kemp Lytham isn't getting any younger but if you ever had a horse for a course it's him. He has ran 22 times at Kempton with 7 wins and 7 placed efforts. Over 11f at kemp he has won 4 from 6. He has won off as high as 62 and is down to 49 today.obviously vulnerable to an improving younger type but he is well drawn and looks free ew bet @ 4/1. 2.5 pt ew

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Lytham pulled to hard early but ran on at the end so might give him another chance.

Rakaan 1715 hay. I mentioned before what a bad year Jamie osborne was having. He seems to have sorted the problem as 3 of his last 5 runners have won.his horses will be on good marks . 2 pt ew @ 15/2

One way or another 1755 bri. Got no run lto and seems to be plenty of money for it. 3 pt win @ 7/2

Valdaw 3.55 chep . Still a maiden but showed promise 2 runs back. Last run was over too short. 3 pt win 11/4

.5 pt trixie

Comment

#48
                                                                                                2 pt ew loving spirit 1505kemp. 15/2
                                                                                                Really deserves a win after going down by a sh lto.

2 pt ew. Bonnie Charlie 1530 thirsk. Hoping the fast ground 7lb claimer will uncover its old ability after some suspicious runs this year. 9/1

1 pt ew o Gorman 1650 asc. A big ask from the draw but you can put a line through last run when he reared in the stalls and let us down for a treble. Might sneak a place @ 33's

1 pt ew desert cougar wol 1730.
                                                                                                Caught my eye at Dundalk when marnane had him. 1st run for new yard might spark an improvement.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Perseverance pays off get in there Charlie 12/1

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Bank at last update 102.75 T.I 154.7

Thurs Lytham minus 5. 97.75 / 159.7

Fri Rakaan ran terrible. One way or another bolted up and valdaw sickingly went down by a neck to a horse I also had in the tracker.
                                                                                                    12 invested 15 ret. 100.75 / 171.75

Sat loving spirit ran well for 3rd prob too consistent and is rising up the weights without winning. Plus 2

Bonnie Charlie finally delivered after all my conspiracy theories. Prob won't get into Ayr gold cup but might sneak into the silver cup. Plus 30

O Gorman was outclassed in this grade 2. From a bad draw passed plenty of horses in the last 1/2 furlong should win at a lower grade. Minus 2

Desert cougar was as busy as a subbed salesman in the Sahara . Future winer IMO . Minus 2

Invested 12 returned 40
                                                                                                    Bank 128.75. T.I. 183.75

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      1 pt ew needwood abbey 1350 York 10/1
                                                                                                      Didn't get the breaks at a crucial point lto.looks a good nursery this but he he should improve

Bank. 126.75 T.I. 185.75

should be newstead abbey
                                                                                                      Last edited by horatio1; 09-09-12, 12:50. Reason: horses name

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        No joy yesterday ran ok and prob pick up a lesser nursery.

That's Molly 2 pt ew @ 11/1 1630 new
                                                                                                        Very tender ride lto

Mambo spirit 2 pt ew @ 5/1 bath 1520
                                                                                                        Coming to win race and got murdered lto can't see him being out of the frame.

Linda's icon 1/2 pt ew @ 25/1 Bath 1620
                                                                                                        A bit of a punt but ran well 2 runs back when didn't seem to like the kickback on the aw

Bank 117.75
                                                                                                        T.I. 194.75

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          A low day yesterday not even managing a place, mambo spirit ran ok racing away from the rail he could never get competitive won't give up on him yet .it's been a while since he won on turf so might need a return to the aw. The other two ran shockers.

1 pt ew who's shirl 1730 red @ 8/1
                                                                                                          Really liked this one on reappearance but he didn't run for a while then ran ok again last time. With top weight he might struggle to see out the 7f but its a bad race so could sneak a place.

1/2 pt ew Aquarian spirit 1600 red @ 25/1
                                                                                                          Could be following this one off a cliff but the Mile on good ground might bring out an improvement. Trainer in the winners so hopefully he can work a bit of magic with this one

Bank 115.75
                                                                                                          T.I. 196.75

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            no good tues . Aquarian spirit ran ok for 5th and might pick up a race. Whos shirl managed to avoid every gap available under a suspicious looking ride having nearly doubled in price will be lumping on when dropped back to 6f. Plenty of horses in the tracker for today and have narrowed them down to these few:

Greely House 1745 Wol 2pt ew @ 5/1
                                                                                                            Ran well over too short from a bad draw lto, trainer in good form and has a great draw this time

Supreme spirit Wol 1850 2 PT EW 6/1
                                                                                                            Good performance lto and is possibly better on aw

Blazing Knight Chep 1520 1 pt ew @6/1
                                                                                                            Had this down for needing further when staying on over 5 lto. Runs again over 5 but stiff finish at chep might see him get away with it

Miss work of art don 1350 1 pt ew @ 14/1
                                                                                                            Was returning after year in listed race lto and got into a bad position before running on. Should improve a lot for that and although this is tougher he did finish fourth in the cheevly park as a 2yo

1/2 point yankee on the above 4 for a stake of 5.5 -- have a good feeling about these!

p.s. I had a horse called Kunzea down for a strong bet next time out. He was out of the hcap and had overweight lto and still managed to put in a good run over too short a distance. He steps up in trip today has top claimer Egan up and is due to be raised 3lb in future races. They seem to be lumping on as he has shortened to 6/1 from 12/1 overnight. The only problem is he has the worst of the draw, looks like connections think he has plenty in hand but having missed the price and worried about the draw its a no bet for me ( prob win by 10)

GOOD LUCK ALL

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              total blowout yesterday. miss work of art ran terrible while the other 3 all seemed to have the race for the taking but couldnt see it through.so into minus territory again.

bank 98.25 T.I. 214.25

SEE CLEARLY 1700 CHESTER 4 pt win 5/2
                                                                                                              Missed this one a few runs back when I went for another one from the tracker against. has run credibly twice since including when unlucky at a crucial stage at thirsk lto.

Desert Cougar 2115 wolverhampon 2 pt ew 16/1 boyles
                                                                                                              Had a very suspicious ride on his first run in the UK lto.I wouldnt be suprised to see the same happen again as that seems to be this jockeys strength rather than firing home winners!! The fav is horse I backed recently on the log and he skated in on turf and is better treated on the aw but i think the cougar will win when they try and hopefully today might be it, there seems to be a little ew for it

good luck

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                another blank yesterday. See clearly going down by 2 necks and Desertcougar looking like a drop back to 6f would suit.Will definitely back him when he does.

Bank 90.25 T.I. 212.25

Whos shirl 1510 new 2.5 pt ew @ 7/1
                                                                                                                Been waiting for this one to drop back to 6f on g-f. Lightly raed this year and having won over 6f twice last year has raced mainly over 7

Talent scout 1435 New 4 pt win @9/2
                                                                                                                Has been running really well all year and this looks good opportunity for him to finally get the head in front

Ancient cross 1500 Doncaster 1 pt ew 14/1
                                                                                                                Had this down from early in the year to win a big hcap and when fallon was booked lto thought he would win. Was unlucky that day so giving him another chance. Fallon has deserted it for one of Jamie Osbornes whose horses ar starting to fire but not a bad replacement in Buick. Being an eternal optimist i'l prob do an rfc on the 2 of them!

Kaylee 150 kemp 1pt ew 10/1
                                                                                                                Ran well first time this year and was on the bridle to a furlong out over a trip too far last time.Right dist today .

GOOD LUCK

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Talent scout 1435 New 4 pt win @9/2
                                                                                                                  Has been running really well all year and this looks good opportunity for him to finally get the head in front

nice one
                                                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Cheers amber he won well for 18 profit

Kaylee was withdrawn having broken through the stalls in his eagerness to win!!

Ancient cross was fifth and going to settle this as a place as most bookies paid five places 2.5 profit

Bank 105.75. T.I 223.75

Tooley woods looked unlucky not to maintain his winning run lto when almost brought to a stop at a crucial stage. Jockey accepted it and he is a lot better than his finishing position .
                                                                                                                    2 pt ew @ 5/1 1410 bath

Mambo spirit is a very frustrating horse.has looked very unlucky a couple of runs lately but has had more chances than excuses . However he has fallen to a really low mark and I'll give him one more chance.
                                                                                                                    1 pt ew @ 6/1

Who's shirl. Well what can I say. Went for a gap 4 times and got blocked before flying home . Definitely win soon if the ground stays firm. Minus 5

Bank

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      A bit late today so will update bank later.

Summer dancer 1410 muss 2 pt ew 4/1
                                                                                                                      Real quiet ride after a break should come on

Hawdyerwheesht 1740 muss 2 pt ew 4/1
                                                                                                                      Unlucky at crucial stage lto.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                        A bit late today so will update bank later.

Summer dancer 1410 muss 2 pt ew 4/1
                                                                                                                        Real quiet ride after a break should come on

Hawdyerwheesht 1740 muss 2 pt ew 4/1
                                                                                                                        Unlucky at crucial stage lto.
                                                                                                                        booom very well done sir
                                                                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X