Mellor's Daily Dinner Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mellor's Daily Dinner Log

This log is for Mellor to update us daily with details of what he had/will be having for dinner.
    • Sometimes pics
    • Possibly other meals

Stay tuned.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Anyone brave enough to take him on in IPB Ready, Steady, Cook please post your interest here.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Anyone brave enough to take him on in IPB Ready, Steady, Cook please post your interest here.
      Stop derailing the thread. It is not for that.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
        Stop derailing the thread. It is not for that.
        No off topic posting please.

Comment

Gonna take him on some day next week
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Gonna take him on some day next week
            Done.

Myself and Lottie will pick the ingredients for you two.

Comment

Would Australians be big into cheese and the like?

What about brie?
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Pretty sure Alf Ramsey said that cheese for 'flamin' fancy Dans'.

So I am not sure.

Comment

Alf Ramsey world cup winning manager?

Down there for dancing, up here for ..er... eating.
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                    Pretty sure Alf Ramsey said that cheese for 'flamin' fancy Dans'.

So I am not sure.
                    Alf Stewart?

Comment

Alf Stewart?
                      Yea, I always do that. Anyhow.
                      This thread is way off topic, please desist.

Comment

Alf Stewart?
                        Fairly sure he would have dismissed cheese as the food of 'flamin mongrels'.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

BUMP

Lottie wants an update from Mellor for when he arrives home.

Comment

If i have proper time ill take someone on, ready steady might be fun actually, obv skype for running commentary and points for flair etc

Comment

It will be fun, it is a CHD idea.

Comment

Will updates when I know whats for tonight guys. Possibly something involving kangaroo

Ready Steady cook - off shoudl be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                  Will updates when I know whats for tonight guys. Possibly something involving kangaroo

Ready Steady cook - off shoudl be funny.
                                  Sick slowroll.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ended up having chicken last night.

So tonight I'm having Kangaroo Lasagne

Comment

Had kangaroo for first time a few weeks ago in a place in Armagh city, didnt review as doubtful IPBers are gonna be in the Area much but it is definitely a stellar quality restaurant

http://ulurubistro.com/

Lovely meat must say, very earthy and great texture. Crocodile was interesting too, bit like monkfish.
                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Ended up having chicken last night.

So tonight I'm having Kangaroo Lasagne
                                          You skipped it last night. WHAT!

Comment

There's a place in Rathgar that sells kangaroo and some other fairly jazzy meat, is it worth stopping off on the way from work some evening for? How much is a steak of it or whatever likely to set me back?

(I assume we're allowed ask questions, otherwise apologies for off topic posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                              There's a place in Rathgar that sells kangaroo and some other fairly jazzy meat
                                              It's always hopping at the weekends.
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

There's a place in Rathgar that sells kangaroo and some other fairly jazzy meat, is it worth stopping off on the way from work some evening for? How much is a steak of it or whatever likely to set me back?

(I assume we're allowed ask questions, otherwise apologies for off topic posting)
                                                I had kangaroo in Vietnam, pales in comparison to beef imo. Also tried bison, springbok & crocodile and didn't think any of them were much use.

Comment

I doubt there are many kangaroos in Vietnam. They prob find it easier to flog "Rice Field Rat" to tourist by calling it that.

Comment

Downeys in terenure is where you are thinking of its on the left near the main crossroads coming from rathgar

Comment

Shark is delish.

Deep fry it.

Batter optional.
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I doubt there are many kangaroos in Vietnam. They prob find it easier to flog "Rice Field Rat" to tourist by calling it that.
                                                        Had Kangaroo in an Australian bar here, it's obviously done a ridiculous amount of air miles as I doubt there's too many 'roo farms in England.

Thought it was delicious myself, pretty flavoursome meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                          Downeys in terenure is where you are thinking of its on the left near the main crossroads coming from rathgar
                                                          www.organicfoodsireland.com
                                                          Yeah that's it, couldn't remember if it was Terenure or Rathgar.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Please pick up the slack, myself, doug and everyone are hanging on this.

Comment

Not much to see here, off on holidays for 3 weeks, so eating what evers left.

Possibility enough left to throw together a Thai green curry.

Would love to give this a go

Comment

Working...
                                                                X