X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraz's GG Bets

Evening all

Said I would throw up my selections when I have a bet.Feel Free to comment

3.30 NewMarket-Trade Commissioner-Made debut in a v competitive maiden carrying over a stone penalty for age difference.The winner that day went on to run well in a competitive handicap off 97.The 2nd has also broke the maiden tag and won off 80 and placed off 89.Both those runners were getting over a stone from trade commissioner.Next time out trade Commissioner won his maiden very easily.Travelling strongly and only needed to be shaken up and went about the job well.Looks extremely well in off 89

2/1 with paddies

4.00 NewMarket Anatolian-I thought this one looked a good horse last year after hitting 3 on the trot.One at newmarket.Made season debut few weeks ago when market suggested the run would be needed.Travelled ok that day but failed to find anything .Should be better for that run and looks a big ew price to me

11/1 with paddies. 14/1 with laddies

GL

2nd one 2nd @ 10s

Comment

Few for Tomorrow

2.35 Area Fifty One-I think this is completely overpriced at the moment and may well be a potential Arb off time.Ran last day off a big break in an extremely competitive handicap.Previous to that last season looked an improver when winning off 80 and placing twice off same mark.At the moment 12/1 with wh or 11/1 with laddies is to big.EW bet

2.20 Sandown Dark Stranger- I think this one could be alot better than a 86 rated horse.Ran as green as an irish jersey on debut but when he got going he showed a serious turn of foot.The 2nd that day is rated 83 while the 3rd has won off 81.Even though i dont like halvin as a jockey i think this one could be hard to beat . 4/1 with WH is generous

gl dudes

Comment

area one narrowly beaten at 10s

Comment

We have a thread for horseracing. If you want to do your own thread then there is a personal logs section.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

right.i didnt know that

Comment

Working...
            X