Road to my first $1000, hopefully!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road to my first $1000, hopefully!

New here, won't bore you with too much, regular online player who has several times crushed the 2nl and 5nl limits only to move up and lose it all with bad BRM. So it's time to do it properly. Feel my strength lies in MTTs and 45/90/180 SNGs so I'm gonna start with them. Work a full time job with 12 hour shifts so I ament gonna put a timeline on this but a constant upwards climb to 1000 and I'll be happy. Started with a 40 dollar deposit.

Sticking with the 50c and 1 dollar buy ins for now. Will move up when I have 50 buy ins for next level down when I hit 40.

After last nights night shift I played 2 45s one 50c and 1 dollar SNG could only manage two as I was tired. Knocked out early I. The dollar and 1st place in the 50c so BR is currently about 45 dollars. Will be putting in nice volumes on days off.

My poker elephant is expired so software suggestions welcome thanks!
    airport, lol

Where are you playing?

Pokertracker and Holdem manager have 60 day free trials.

If your playing on Pokerstars, you can download tableninja and get a 30 day free trial. It helps with multitabling.

Comment

You need to get extremely competent at mass tabling these if you're to overcome the variance and make a decent return from them.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
        Where are you playing?

Pokertracker and Holdem manager have 60 day free trials.

If your playing on Pokerstars, you can download tableninja and get a 30 day free trial. It helps with multitabling.

15 day trial with holdem manager

gl with this

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          You need to get extremely competent at mass tabling these if you're to overcome the variance and make a decent return from them.
          How many tables should I need to be playing would you recommend?

Thanks for replies beer tomorrow for Ireland game should put up my first decent session on saturday
          airport, lol

Comment

I'll get downloading pokertracker tomorrow then. How much to buy after my trial is up
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              How many tables should I need to be playing would you recommend?

Thanks for replies beer tomorrow for Ireland game should put up my first decent session on saturday
              I've no idea really..just going on what I've read, I don't play tourneys. PM BrianByrne on here. THese are his specialty.

Comment

Played 13 45 mans so far today mixture of 50c and $1 buy ins. Will get posting hands soon only using excel to record at the moment.

ROI: 73.2%

Current BR: $52.68
                airport, lol

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                    Good luck!
                    Thank you.
                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 13-11-11, 01:10.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Poker Stars $0.91+$0.09 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t400/t800 Blinds + t50 - 3 players
                      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: t39691 M = 29.40
                      BB: t9645 M = 7.14
                      Hero (BTN): t18164 M = 13.45

Pre Flop: (t1350) Hero is BTN with T:diamond: J:diamond:
                      Hero raises to t2400, SB calls t2000, 1 fold

Flop: (t5750) J:club: 8:diamond: 5:diamond: (2 players)
                      SB bets t4000, Hero calls t4000

Turn: (t13750) J:heart: (2 players)
                      SB checks, Hero checks

River: (t13750) 7:spade: (2 players)
                      SB checks, Hero bets t3200, SB calls t3200

SB mucks. Hero collected 20150 from pot

Should I have gone for more value here?

Only played a handfull more 45s.

Current BR: $57.58
                      airport, lol

Comment

A couple more ITMs including a 3rd place has my BR = $65 dollars, so far so good if I had more time to put in some serious volume I'd like to think I would be movin up quicker but progress is progress nontheless
                        airport, lol

Comment

Poker Stars $0.91+$0.09 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t400/t800 Blinds + t50 - 3 players
                          DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: t39691 M = 29.40
                          BB: t9645 M = 7.14
                          Hero (BTN): t18164 M = 13.45

Pre Flop: (t1350) Hero is BTN with T:diamond: J:diamond:
                          Hero raises to t2400, SB calls t2000, 1 fold

Flop: (t5750) J:club: 8:diamond: 5:diamond: (2 players)
                          SB bets t4000, Hero calls t4000

Turn: (t13750) J:heart: (2 players)
                          SB checks, Hero checks

River: (t13750) 7:spade: (2 players)
                          SB checks, Hero bets t3200, SB calls t3200

SB mucks. Hero collected 20150 from pot

Should I have gone for more value here?

Only played a handfull more 45s.

Current BR: $57.58
                          Well you missed value on the turn by not betting.
                          Betting the turn even small leaves you open to betting more on the river and getting called.
                          You have a big hand and need get as much chips in the middle betting the turn helps this
                          then you can value bet the river

Comment

Dont 3x pre. Start min raising pre when the stacks sizes are shallower.

Comment

Night of ups and downs, played several 45s with no cashes and then just to sweeten the night i picked up a second place in a 90 man to bring my BR to $62.

Still in the middle of a 45 man so gonna finish that and call it a night, work at 7 in the morning, tired at the thought of it!

My volume is pretty poor as you can see but I'm not worried about that I play when I can and steady progress is perfect for me. Few days off this week hope to have at least 100 games played by end of the week.
                              BR=$62
                              Profit=$22
                              ROI=50.1%
                              Games played=34
                              airport, lol

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t1295)
                                SB (t1695)
                                BB (t1470)
                                UTG (t1590)
                                UTG+1 (t1500)
                                MP1 (t1370)
                                Hero (MP2) (t3010)
                                CO (t1570)

Hero's M: 100.33

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6, A
                                2 folds, MP1 calls t20, Hero bets t100, CO calls t100, 1 fold, SB calls t90, 2 folds

Flop: (t340) A, 6, 3 (3 players)
                                SB bets t140, Hero calls t140, 1 fold

Turn: (t620) 8 (2 players)
                                SB bets t140, Hero raises to t280, SB calls t140

River: (t1180) J (2 players)
                                SB checks, Hero bets t580, SB calls t580

Total pot: t2340

Results:
                                SB mucked A, K (one pair, Aces).
                                Hero had 6, A (two pair, Aces and sixes).
                                Outcome: Hero won t2340

Always struggle playing two pair so advice on that would be great.
                                airport, lol

Comment

Fold pre. Raise more on turn so you can shove river.

Comment

Ha yeah I should have folded preflop but i had a big stack and ok position so I went with it.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

GL with this.

Doing something similiar myself at the moment but might go back playing on stars for awhile.

Comment

Work for the weekend so no play for a couple of days, between downswings and playing with a ridiculous hangover my BR sits at about $41. Off for a few days mid week so should be able to get some nice multitabling volume in and put up some cashes. In meantime i've been reading articles on 2+2 etc, if anyone has any links i can get reading while i'm at work that would be great, cheers!
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Also havent been loggibg properly so form monday i'm gonna log and put up some graphs aswell as post a few hands. Ill log with excel for the start and prob purchase hold em manager or a similar program soon
                                          airport, lol

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t2175)
                                            UTG (t2551)
                                            UTG+1 (t1215)
                                            MP1 (t1145)
                                            MP2 (t957)
                                            MP3 (t4031)
                                            CO (t4417)
                                            Hero (Button) (t3463)
                                            SB (t1765)

Hero's M: 11.54

Preflop: Hero is Button with 2, 2
                                            4 folds, MP3 bets t600, 1 fold, Hero calls t600, 2 folds

Flop: (t1500) 2, 7, Q (2 players)
                                            MP3 bets t800, Hero raises to t1600, MP3 calls t800

Turn: (t4700) K (2 players)
                                            MP3 bets t1831 (All-In), Hero calls t1263 (All-In)

River: (t7226) 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t7226

Results:
                                            Hero had 2, 2 (three of a kind, twos).
                                            MP3 had 6, 6 (one pair, sixes).
                                            Outcome: Hero won t7226
                                            airport, lol

Comment

25 games since I've started logging properly with excel and I'm breaking even with my BR sitting at $39.90. Hopefully putting in more volume will start to see a nice consistent upward swing. Even though its early stages its looking like the variance is hard to beat but if I'm breaking even after roughly 80 games I'm hoping experience will see me starting to profit.
                                              airport, lol

Comment

^^^Not sure if you want HH advice but the 22 is an awful call pre playing 17BB's.
                                                They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
                                                Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Shove or fold pre-flop in that last hand. Calling is really bad.

EDIT: Daragh was too quick for me!

Comment

Looking at it I have to agree almost 20 percent of my stack flat calling with 2's was stupid got lucky! And yes darragh all advice is welcomed. So hard to get a food session going on this things keep coming up but no work till Friday so I think I should see 100+ games and get some graphs put up hopefully displaying profits thanks
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Tough morning brought a nice downswing my way leaving my bankroll at $24.90.
                                                      Time for lunch then back to the grind, I've dropped to the 50c turbos to try and build back up, think i'll stick to them until I reach about $75 (hopefully) before moving to $1.50 turbos
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t1295)
                                                        SB (t1695)
                                                        BB (t1470)
                                                        UTG (t1590)
                                                        UTG+1 (t1500)
                                                        MP1 (t1370)
                                                        Hero (MP2) (t3010)
                                                        CO (t1570)

Hero's M: 100.33

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6, A
                                                        2 folds, MP1 calls t20, Hero bets t100, CO calls t100, 1 fold, SB calls t90, 2 folds

Flop: (t340) A, 6, 3 (3 players)
                                                        SB bets t140, Hero calls t140, 1 fold

Turn: (t620) 8 (2 players)
                                                        SB bets t140, Hero raises to t280, SB calls t140

River: (t1180) J (2 players)
                                                        SB checks, Hero bets t580, SB calls t580

Total pot: t2340

Results:
                                                        SB mucked A, K (one pair, Aces).
                                                        Hero had 6, A (two pair, Aces and sixes).
                                                        Outcome: Hero won t2340

Always struggle playing two pair so advice on that would be great.
                                                        quoting this for hand in question

this

Ha yeah I should have folded preflop but i had a big stack and ok position so I went with it.
                                                        regardless of what size stack you have this is a leak, you have to hit a monster flop for this to pay off, if you don't hit trips or two pair on the flop you are never happy going forward even if you do hit your ace you cannot commit a big amt of chips to the pot. long term this will cost you money especially at the lower levels.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

not good
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0.5 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t1420)
                                                            Hero (UTG) (t1480)
                                                            UTG+1 (t1680)
                                                            MP1 (t1420)
                                                            MP2 (t595)
                                                            CO (t1785)
                                                            Button (t1455)
                                                            SB (t2255)

Hero's M: 32.89

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, 10
                                                            Hero bets t120, 6 folds, BB calls t90

Flop: (t255) A, K, J (2 players)
                                                            BB checks, Hero bets t180, BB calls t180

Turn: (t615) Q (2 players)
                                                            BB checks, Hero checks

River: (t615) 9 (2 players)
                                                            BB checks, Hero bets t210, BB calls t210

Total pot: t1035

Results:
                                                            BB mucked 4, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                            Hero had A, 10 (straight, Ace high).
                                                            Outcome: Hero won t1035

Correct check on the turn so I could value bet the river or should i have bet? should i have bet more on the river?

Grinding away at the 50c 45s now and my bankroll is moving back up currently sitting just under $30
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Dont check the turn. bet. He will call with all two pairs and probably alot of his aces.

As played, bet more on the river.

Comment

Finished for the night, after a big downswing where my bankroll was at its worst at $18 I finally got a few cashes which brought things back up. Then my last two SNGs of the night I placed first in both!

BR : $36.90
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Is ATs not a bit light to be opening UTG 8 handed?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                    Is ATs not a bit light to be opening UTG 8 handed?
                                                                    Opening there isnt too bad imo, 4x though....what are you trying to achieve with the 4x open? Is it scare hands away? Or build a bigger pot?

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                      Opening there isnt too bad imo, 4x though....what are you trying to achieve with the 4x open? Is it scare hands away? Or build a bigger pot?
                                                                      I suppose I tend to raise about 4x in the first couple of levels to build a bigger pot while blinds are still low, maybe thats wrong, AT may be a little light but in the early stages the way people tend to play it can be quite profitable here I've found
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

See in my mind, pot-building OOP w/AT is the fast-track to Reverse-Implied Odds Town, but if the villain's line of check-calling a board like this with one pair is standard I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          See in my mind, pot-building OOP w/AT is the fast-track to Reverse-Implied Odds Town, but if the villain's line of check-calling a board like this with one pair is standard I guess not.
                                                                          Yeah I get what you mean, I cant remember my thoughts on my opponents at the time but ill keep that in mind, thanks for your help. Should be getting a decent few more games played today
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Ah don't be too worried about what I think if what you're doing is working, I'm remedial-level at best.

Comment

#39
                                                                              PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0.5 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t1500)
                                                                              SB (t1500)
                                                                              BB (t1500)
                                                                              UTG (t1500)
                                                                              UTG+1 (t1500)
                                                                              MP1 (t1500)
                                                                              MP2 (t1500)
                                                                              Hero (MP3) (t1500)
                                                                              CO (t1500)

Hero's M: 50.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 4, 4
                                                                              UTG bets t60, 1 fold, MP1 calls t60, 1 fold, Hero calls t60, 3 folds, BB calls t40

Flop: (t250) 10, 2, 4 (4 players)
                                                                              BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets t120, 2 folds, MP1 calls t120

Turn: (t490) J (2 players)
                                                                              MP1 checks, Hero bets t200, MP1 calls t200

River: (t890) 3 (2 players)
                                                                              MP1 checks, Hero bets t380, 1 fold

Total pot: t890

Results:
                                                                              Hero didn't show 4, 4 (nothing).
                                                                              Outcome: Hero won t890

Ok to call here with 44? Should I have bet less for value?

Very next hand

okerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0.5 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t1500)
                                                                              Button (t1490)
                                                                              SB (t1440)
                                                                              BB (t1440)
                                                                              UTG (t1500)
                                                                              UTG+1 (t1120)
                                                                              MP1 (t1500)
                                                                              Hero (MP2) (t2010)
                                                                              MP3 (t1500)

Hero's M: 67.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K
                                                                              2 folds, MP1 calls t20, Hero bets t80, 2 folds, Button raises to t290, SB raises to t1440 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero raises to t2010 (All-In), Button calls t1200 (All-In)

Flop: (t4460) J, J, J (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t4460) 6 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t4460) 7 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t4460

Results:
                                                                              Button had 10, 10 (full house, Jacks over tens).
                                                                              SB had 10, 10 (full house, Jacks over tens).
                                                                              Hero had K, K (full house, Jacks over Kings).
                                                                              Outcome: Hero won t4460
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

#40
                                                                                Same SNG KK again double up again haha I run good, expect to get my aces busted any hand now, protecting this stack and hope to see another cash
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

#41
                                                                                  All the hands you are posting are ones where you seem to be looking for advice on gaining more value from them (big hands).

You should also be posting/focusing on hands that you are losing, trying to figure out if you played them correctly, could you have got away from them, should you have been in them etc.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                    All the hands you are posting are ones where you seem to be looking for advice on gaining more value from them (big hands).

You should also be posting/focusing on hands that you are losing, trying to figure out if you played them correctly, could you have got away from them, should you have been in them etc.
                                                                                    Good point, I'll get on that.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

#43
                                                                                      raising A10s UTG i would think is a -ev move at this level
                                                                                      flatting 44 in a raised pot at the 10/20 level is also -ev imo.
                                                                                      personally i fold both these hands in the same situations

but would like to hear others views on these hands

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                        A10s UTG i would not think is a -ev raise at this level

You could be right about the A10, even though i made the raise and it worked out I did feel it was a loose play, however with blinds so low at early level with you not think calling with low pair is ok, either I flop a set or I fold, not losing much chips and implied odds are always big?
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

#45

Would have thought that's the perfect time to be setmining small pairs. Blinds are small, a raise, a call and the big blind probably gonna come along too. It's easy to toss it if we miss, but can win big pots against over pairs and tptk hands.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            100% call with 44, bet more on every street !

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Yeah I'd have thought you're getting the implied odds to call with a small PP there as well.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                Would have thought that's the perfect time to be setmining small pairs. Blinds are small, a raise, a call and the big blind probably gonna come along too. It's easy to toss it if we miss, but can win big pots against over pairs and tptk hands.
                                                                                                This is my thinking here.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

#49

I didn't like the A10 utg 4x, I think I just fold, and I wouldn't have played the A6 hand either but the 44 seems ok to me.
                                                                                                  It's the first level...do we never setmine in sng's? I would have thought that was standard but I don't play them anymore.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    i don't mind limping along with small pp in these early levels, but calling 3x raised pots and not hitting is -ev imo.
                                                                                                    because you may not get payed off everytime, someone may jamb after you acted preflop forcing you to lay down your hand plus all the times you will get beaten in the hand. i think i read it on here or somewhere else, "you cannot win a mtsng in the early rounds but you can loose it". so what you want to do is minimize your chances of loosing it in the early rounds so basically for the early rounds we only play our premium hands. if we decided to call say 7 or 8 raised pots in position during the early rounds with small pp's, suited aces and suited connectors and missed the flop every time, then by the time the 50/100 level comes around we have less than 10bbs and our push/fold game is severly weakened and we are forced into pushing some mediocre hand in a bad spot cos the 75/150 level is just 6-7 hands away and if we wait for that we will have less than 5bbs.
                                                                                                    better to pass up these spots so that you have 12-13bbs when the 50/100 level comes around and your shoves have a better chance of getting through and stealing a worthwhile pot.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      hmmm maybe my idea of setmining in the early stages is all wrong so

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        I still think for the amount you stand to lose (60), and the implied odds your getting it is worth the risk, but I do understand where your coming from. The only tricky situation is when someone reraises to like 100 and then you think I have 60 invested should i call 40 more of he had made it 200 easy dump but now with 100 I'm wasting chips if i call or fold possibly
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          2 more final tables to start the day!

EDIT: Took down 1 second in the other, so a good start to the day. Break for a few hours and I should get a nice few games played later this evening.

BR: $45.73 Back in the black, lets hope it stays that way!!
                                                                                                          Last edited by eamonhonda; 23-11-11, 13:16.
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0.5 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t1590)
                                                                                                            Button (t1490)
                                                                                                            SB (t1460)
                                                                                                            Hero (BB) (t1500)
                                                                                                            UTG (t1460)
                                                                                                            UTG+1 (t1500)
                                                                                                            MP1 (t1500)
                                                                                                            MP2 (t1500)
                                                                                                            MP3 (t1500)

Hero's M: 50.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J
                                                                                                            1 fold, UTG+1 calls t20, 3 folds, CO calls t20, Button calls t20, 1 fold, Hero bets t80, UTG+1 calls t60, CO calls t60, Button calls t60

Flop: (t330) J, Q, 10 (4 players)
                                                                                                            Hero bets t180, UTG+1 raises to t1420 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls t1240 (All-In)

Turn: (t3170) 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t3170) 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t3170

Results:
                                                                                                            Hero had J, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
                                                                                                            UTG+1 had 9, K (straight, King high).
                                                                                                            Outcome: UTG+1 won t3170

Can i ever fold?
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Never mind.. Heh Heh
                                                                                                              Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 23-11-11, 22:34.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                You obviously have a great hand here but when playing in a 50c SNG or something under a dollar I find a fold here mainly because you get a lot of callers with a lot of rags pre-flop.

No point putting your whole stack at risk while the blinds are still at 10/20 and with flushdraws and straight draws out on the board I fold.

The droolers in these games can have anything.

Their will be better spots. Easier said than done.
                                                                                                                Dont listen to this advice.

TBH, I dont mind a shove pre. You will get called by alot of worse hands and If not you pick up a few chips. Id definetly raise more than you did here.

If I was playing these games, Id probably play alot of tables and just shove pre with jj+ and AK in the early stages. People are just gonna call it off so light in these.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                  Dont listen to this advice.

TBH, I dont mind a shove pre. You will get called by alot of worse hands and If not you pick up a few chips. Id definetly raise more than you did here.

If I was playing these games, Id probably play alot of tables and just shove pre with jj+ and AK in the early stages. People are just gonna call it off so light in these.
                                                                                                                  Fair enough.

Didnt think shipping that many bbs in any game would be good.

You know more than me so fair enough.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                    You obviously have a great hand here but when playing in a 50c SNG or something under a dollar I find a fold here mainly because you get a lot of callers with a lot of rags pre-flop.

No point putting your whole stack at risk while the blinds are still at 10/20 and with flushdraws and straight draws out on the board I fold.

The droolers in these games can have anything.

Their will be better spots. Easier said than done.
                                                                                                                    Please ignore this fold bs.
                                                                                                                    Seriously we have middle set on wet board at this level we get it in here against lots of hands we crush.
                                                                                                                    You see all sorts of hands here 1 pairs 2 pairs lone King str8 draws
                                                                                                                    even if he has a made hand a straight here we have close to 40% equity which makes it a call every time.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      @Citizen Yeah i can see where your comin from, but as you said easier said than done. Was tempted to dump it on flop but I could see the average player on these games do the exact same with AA, KK AQ AJ AXc or any two clubs

Variance is tough on these down below the line lost a bit on 2nl cash earlier and im about 15 games without a win so BR stands at $35
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Yeah i can see where your comin from, but as you said easier said than done. Was tempted to dump it on flop but I could see the average player on these games do the exact same with AA, KK AQ AJ AXc or any two clubs

Variance is tough on these down below the line lost a bit on 2nl cash earlier and im about 15 games without a win so BR stands at $35
                                                                                                                        Era, Listen to the lads who would know more than me.

Good luck anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X