Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
        I can do it if you want !
        pm sent

Comment

I can do it if you want !
          done & done cheers m8

(stars is a little slow but its on route)

Comment

Need $400 on stars for $400 on full tilt

Comment

Can anyone do €50 on boyles for the equivalent on full tilt? ($72)

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                Can anyone do €50 on boyles for the equivalent on full tilt? ($72)
                Bump by 7pm tonight anyone please, even a fiver for now to play the ipo sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                  Bump by 7pm tonight anyone please, even a fiver for now to play the ipo sat.
                  i can do this, your acc will have to be in €, ill send a pm now

Comment

can anyone do 12 neteller for 12 full tilt or moneybookers?

Comment

Looking for Money on Boyles, i have Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                        Looking for Money on Boyles, i have Stars.

I can sort you out with a few bob on Boyles....

Comment

Still looking for more Boyles monies, i have Stars

Comment

Still looking for more Boyles monies, i have Stars
                            Bumpity

Comment

need 75 on stars for my 75 on fulltilt

Comment

Anyone ship me 60 euros on Neteller for 60 on PP please?
                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Looking for Euros on Boyles, i have stars. any amount up to 2k

Comment

Anyone able to do €25 on Irish Eyes before 10pm?

Can swap on FT?

Comment

looking for €50 on boyles or paddy for stars

Comment

Looking for $100 on stars for my $100 on Full Tilt

Comment

want €100 boylepoker for my €100 paddypower

Comment

looking for 500 usd on tilt for pokerstars. If anyone is willing?

Comment

Looking for a swap on stars for boyles , I want boyles . €15

Before 8:30

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                Looking for a swap on stars for boyles , I want boyles . €15

Before 8:30

Wakey wakey, pm sent !

Comment

Wakey wakey, pm sent !
                                                  Thanks mate , just sent on stars there now .

Comment

Wakey wakey, pm sent !
                                                    Looking for the same if can be done, for the $22 game at haf 9, username is cashmstarr, can ship on stars or tilt

Comment

Originally posted by starrbar View Post
                                                      Looking for the same if can be done, for the $22 game at haf 9, username is cashmstarr, can ship on stars or tilt
                                                      Ok, pm on the way

Comment

looking for $35 on boyles for stars plz, will ship first to respected members.

Edit: Or $27.50 wanna play the $60k tonight, I like my bargins
                                                        Last edited by theshortstack; 10-06-11, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by theshortstack View Post
                                                          looking for $35 on boyles for stars plz, will ship first to respected members.

Edit: Or $27.50 wanna play the $60k tonight, I like my bargins
                                                          Dont count on dimoxinil anyway if he tells u he will

Comment

If you got some kind of problem,out with it... or else shut your hole !!!

Comment

Have traded bigger sums with Dimoxinil and have had no problem with him

Comment

+1, never any hassle and have had many dealings.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                  +110% Dim is sound & 100% to transfer with!

Comment

Honestly mate you need to go into this more!

A lot of people have had very easy & safe transfers with Dimoxinil & I know what it is like to have someone say something thats not true in this sort of this with that scammer from boards who took me for €50 & said I was trying to scam him but the support from posters was very reassuring as they new I was not the problem.

You cant just post something up like that that damages a guys reputation without an explanation!

Comment

Yea i do!! I missed 1 the biggest value tourneys of the year on i poker last nite cause u didnt bother ship after u said u would, like why say u would and then dont.... slow roll r what

Comment

Yea i do!! I missed 1 the biggest value tourneys of the year on i poker last nite cause u didnt bother ship after u said u would, like why say u would and then dont.... slow roll r what
                                                                        One of the biggest value tournaments of the year, on a random Thursday in June.

Comment

One of the biggest value tournaments of the year, on a random Thursday in June.
                                                                          Yea for me it would be, an its not the point... if he/she wasnt gona ship then why say so then dont its kinda stupid an pointless, anyway i wont count on him again was just sayin to the other guy not to bank on him as he let me down, thats all!

Comment

Yea for me it would be, an its not the point... if he/she wasnt gona ship then why say so then dont its kinda stupid an pointless, anyway i wont count on him again was just sayin to the other guy not to bank on him as he let me down, thats all!
                                                                            He, she, he, she..

Comment

This would be laughable if it wasn't so dumb,

Your trying to ruin a mans reputation because YOU missed a tournament.

He was doing YOU a favour by going to help you out because it was YOU who needed the transfer!

Comment

..

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post

A lot of people have had very easy & safe transfers with Dimoxinil & I know what it is like to have someone say something thats not true in this sort of this with that scammer from boards who took me for €50 & said I was trying to scam him but the support from posters was very reassuring as they new I was not the problem.

You cant just post something up like that that damages a guys reputation without an explanation!
                                                                                No I dont need to go into it more, Ye act like a pack of girls on this any comment r remark an ye all want to turn it into a big bitch fight, I aint fallin into that, go get urself a life chief!

Comment

...

This would be laughable if it wasn't so dumb,

Your trying to ruin a mans reputation because YOU missed a tournament.

He was doing YOU a favour by going to help you out because it was YOU who needed the transfer!
                                                                                  Its notin got to do with ya!! It was sorted outed out via pm, end of it none of ur business...good look.

Comment

Wakey wakey, pm sent !
                                                                                    Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                    Thanks mate , just sent on stars there now .
                                                                                    Ok, pm on the way
                                                                                    Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                    +110% Dim is sound & 100% to transfer with!

Ok folks before it descends into any more kind of madness please just chill for a bit and explain to me what has happened and try and do it in a civil matter folks.

Starrbar you coming in with a sly dig after somebody else posts if you had a problem please bring it up forthwith and get it aired not wait for some time to get a sly shot off at somebody.

You have had problems dealing with other people before in stakings so you should understand that mistakes can happen so no need to be blowing something up with less than 24 hours on it.

Dimoxinil I understand the frustration and anger but please try keep the cool head no need to get a warning/ban over a spur of the moment post.

AFAIK and I don't have a lot of dealings with this sort of stuff but Dimoxinil seems to be good at helping out people when they need money transferred and whatnot and there hasn't been a problem before that I am aware of and as stated by a few people neither have they and vouched his word is good.
                                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 10-06-11, 18:05.
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I think you have jumped the gun with that statement , if you look threw this thread you will see that he has probably sorted more people out than anyone else for no gain to himself , i bet you never forgot something in your life.

Edit just seen tylerdurdens post

Comment

Let me get this straight, he went to ship you money but couldn't and your getting up on some kind of high horse?

Is that the jist of it?

Comment

.

I'll sort this fairly easy, delete my account, I have enough of this bullshit site.

Comment

Starts in 38mins if someone can ship me $27.50 on boyles for $27.50 on stars I'll also give the person 5% of my total profit in the $60k as a thanks.

Comment

I'll sort this fairly easy, delete my account, I have enough of this bullshit site.
                                                                                              Talk about a drama queen.

Calm down for a second!

I was not attacking you nor do I beleive anyone else was!
                                                                                              I was just trying to point out that it is silly to try ruin a posters rep by saying something like that just because he was trying to do you a favour & couldn't/ didn't or whatever
                                                                                              Last edited by Donkathon; 10-06-11, 18:26.

Comment

While I'm at it I need $22 on boylepoker for the deepstack game for my Pokerstars $

EDIT: Need by 9pm if possible
                                                                                                Last edited by Donkathon; 10-06-11, 18:33.

Comment

Ok, my version of events and then I'm finished!

Damo posted last night around 9 bells looking for a swop, I obliged and transferred 1st(if that makes any difference). 10 mins later Mr Starbar comes online asking ME for a swop. I said yes, details were swoped, when I tried to transfer, Boyles popup said wrong username/email was used!
                                                                                                  Maybe Megatron could verify this, but I wudnt waste his time over 15 bucks!
                                                                                                  I have work at 10 this week and I was already late trying unsuccessfully to transfer and do u a fovor Starbar!
                                                                                                  I PMed you today over what happened and you didn't even bother with a reply and just posted this tripe about me!

Wd, gg , wp you !!!

Comment

Why do people always act like this listen I am not gonna stop you from not posting or whatnot I honestly don't know if you can delete an account (probably Dom could)

Comment

Starts in 38mins if someone can ship me $27.50 on boyles for $27.50 on stars I'll also give the person 5% of my total profit in the $60k as a thanks.
                                                                                                      Got it sorted, don't need it now.
                                                                                                      Last edited by theshortstack; 10-06-11, 19:08.

Comment

While I'm at it I need $22 on boylepoker for the deepstack game for my Pokerstars $

EDIT: Need by 9pm if possible
                                                                                                        Can do, just got my cash out from stars to my neteller so was able to deposit on boyles, put enough for my game and your $22 if you want it.
                                                                                                        I've never done a swap on boyles so if i need to set something up first or have earned a certain amount of points i wont be able to do it, let me know if you you think i'll be able I can send to you first.
                                                                                                        Last edited by theshortstack; 10-06-11, 19:09.

Comment

Can do, just got my cash out from stars to my neteller so was able to deposit on stars put enough for my game and your $22 if you want it.
                                                                                                          I've never done a swap on boyles so if i need to set something up first or have earned a certain amount of points i wont be able to do it, let me know if you you think i'll be able I can send to you first.
                                                                                                          Just hop onto the live chat & ask has your player to player transfer been set up & if not ask them to,

Not sure if they'll do it there & then cause Ciaran usually sorts us out but give it ago

Comment

Can do, just got my cash out from stars to my neteller so was able to deposit on stars put enough for my game and your $22 if you want it.
                                                                                                            Just ask live support and they will turn it on. If there is a problem tell them to call me.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                              Just ask live support and they will turn it on. If there is a problem tell them to call me.
                                                                                                              Livechat: How can we help you?
                                                                                                              Donkathon : I'm trying to get player transfer enabled
                                                                                                              Livechat: I'm sorry sir, i can't see to get it sorted
                                                                                                              Donkathon: No bother, give Megatron a ring and he'll sort it
                                                                                                              Livechat :

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Livechat: How can we help you?
                                                                                                                Donkathon : I'm trying to get player transfer enabled
                                                                                                                Livechat: I'm sorry sir, i can't see to get it sorted
                                                                                                                Donkathon: No bother, give Megatron a ring and he'll sort it
                                                                                                                Livechat :
                                                                                                                I lol'd some times get stuck on names & could seriously see how I'd be there stuttering "you know,,,,,,, Megatron!!!! god dam it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                  My live support is not highlighted and I can't click on it.

Comment

..

Ok, my version of events and then I'm finished!

Damo posted last night around 9 bells looking for a swop, I obliged and transferred 1st(if that makes any difference). 10 mins later Mr Starbar comes online asking ME for a swop. I said yes, details were swoped, when I tried to transfer, Boyles popup said wrong username/email was used!
                                                                                                                    Maybe Megatron could verify this, but I wudnt waste his time over 15 bucks!
                                                                                                                    I have work at 10 this week and I was already late trying unsuccessfully to transfer and do u a fovor Starbar!
                                                                                                                    I PMed you today over what happened and you didn't even bother with a reply and just posted this tripe about me!

Wd, gg , wp you !!!
                                                                                                                    U know I hadn't seen that pm, I told u twice by pm, so dont say I didnt reply cause the sec I seen it I did, im sure tyler there can check the time the pm was opened, not that it really matters.... Look u have banned many people just do it permanently for me, I no longer wish to be apart of this site, thank you.

Comment

My live support is not highlighted and I can't click on it.
                                                                                                                      PM me your nickname

Comment

U know I hadn't seen that pm, I told u twice by pm, so dont say I didnt reply cause the sec I seen it I did, im sure tyler there can check the time the pm was opened, not that it really matters.... Look u have banned many people just do it permanently for me, I no longer wish to be apart of this site, thank you.
                                                                                                                        easy just ban yourself and don't log in no need for any magic buttons to be pressed then. Its abit drastic imo over something so small
                                                                                                                        48

Comment

Can do, just got my cash out from stars to my neteller so was able to deposit on boyles, put enough for my game and your $22 if you want it.
                                                                                                                          Received & shipped (Stars is a little slower than boyles but on the way), easy trade

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X