X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSOP 2013 Thread

Is there one of these going?

I notice Vamplew is going well in event #2 8 Handed $5K NL, 37 left

Was speaking with Andreas Hoivold earlier, he min cashed for $8400 in that event. He's in event 4 now.

Haven't heard anything else yet.

Comment

have been reading tweets and updates, so jealous not to be over there, can always dream about next year though. gl to all the lads travelling over

Comment

Dermot Blaine in the money in the 1k Event No3 last time I checked.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Danny are you over there and if you're blogging, where? Would alms be great to have someone covering irish interest

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            Dermot Blaine in the money in the 1k Event No3 last time I checked.
            Still in with 49 players left. One last level for the day just starting. Gogogo dermot., some run good pls

Comment

Originally posted by 8611 View Post
              Danny are you over there and if you're blogging, where? Would alms be great to have someone covering irish interest
              He's snapping pics for pokernews

Comment

Dermot goes into day 3 on 234k and in the middle of the 38 players left. Gl tomorrow sir

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Dermot goes into day 3 on 234k and in the middle of the 38 players left. Gl tomorrow sir

Table draw is up http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/upda...=968&tid=12799

he has the chip leader at his table

Comment

Nick Abou Risk through to day 2 of the $1,500 6 max just outside the money.

Comment

Vamplew 2/8 in event #2

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                        Vamplew 2/8 in event #2
                        That is one sick ft lots of online heroes there

Comment

are all final tables being streamed like last year?
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            are all final tables being streamed like last year?
                            think so. says on the bottom of this report that streaming of event #2 (1/2 hour delay) with hole cards on WSOP.com

Comment

those chip counts are unreal

Seat Player Chips
                              1 David Vamplew 629,000
                              2 Jamie Armstrong 451,000
                              3 Dan Kelly 625,000
                              4 Brandon Meyers 595,000
                              5 Darryll Fish 432,000
                              6 David Peters 435,000
                              7 Trevor Pope 3,420,000
                              8 Jared Hamby 629,000
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Any word on Dermo?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                  Any word on Dermo?
                                  Dermot Blain?

Just bust in 24th for 14k.

Comment

Jesus thats gross 24=14k 1st = half a mill.

Tourny poker, helluva drug.

Comment

Dermot just got knocked out in 23 for 14 k

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                        Any word on Dermo?
                                        Originally posted by pokernews
                                        Dermot Blain was just eliminated, we didn't catch the entire hand or who busted him, but we did see that his didn't hold up against on a board. For his 23rd place finish he will collect $14,067.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          those chip counts are unreal

Seat Player Chips
                                          1 David Vamplew 629,000
                                          2 Jamie Armstrong 451,000
                                          3 Dan Kelly 625,000
                                          4 Brandon Meyers 595,000
                                          5 Darryll Fish 432,000
                                          6 David Peters 435,000
                                          7 Trevor Pope 3,420,000
                                          8 Jared Hamby 629,000
                                          Still dominating

Trevor Pope - 4,900,000
                                          Jared Hamby - 990,000
                                          Darryll Fish - 840,000
                                          Jamie Armstrong - 800,000
                                          David Vamplew - 425,000

Comment

Nick Abou Risk still in Event 4 $1,500 6 Max with 60 odd left, Calvin Anderson also doing well in the top 10 chip stacks.

Comment

wattching this final table at event 2 for a bit. half hour still no flop
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Fancy Vamps Eamon, what odds you give me,.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                  Fancy Vamps Eamon, what odds you give me,.
                                                  3/1
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

give you 8/1 now
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

you got my 10 dolla then, pope running good

Comment

lol booked i suppose. i cant lose this surely!!
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

how does he fold K10 there.

Comment

sweat if vamplew can knock out shorty and get a double up
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

over 10:1 haha
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

CAAC

Comment

boom

Comment

crazy hand,

another double up and i am officially sweating 8/1
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

At least I got a sweat, was waiting on a cash out call ala betfair if I bink that. lol

Comment

pity he couldnt win that flip, would have been interesting
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

At least I got a sweat, was waiting on a cash out call ala betfair if I bink that. lol
                                                                          ya i was thinking about that!!
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Stars ok for you Eamon

Comment

#39
                                                                              Stars ok for you Eamon
                                                                              yeah thats cool cheers same sn

i look forward to more FT bets over the few weeks.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

#40
                                                                                Definitely heightens the experience. Have to say I think Tuckman is the best out there, actually talks poker and doesn't want to crack a joke every 5 seconds, I love his NFL picks so im probably biased in a way. Also he just replied to my tweet !!!
                                                                                Last edited by Marsden02; 02-06-13, 01:56.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  ha brilliant. he said therell be a few guests throughout the summer
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Nick Abou Risk finished 50th in the 6 Max.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Just texted Nick Abou Risk there, said he went down to 1bb in Event 7 1k and is now sitting 6th out of 148, yeah buddy!

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Hi Danny,

Heading over on Wednesday.
                                                                                        Intend on playing event #14 and #17, and maybe one of the Venetian Deepstacks.

Hope to bump into some IPBers over there.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Just got a shout from Nick, down to 80 and he is still well stacked on 135,000.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Bumped into some of the other lads over the last couple days John/Marc/Multi with the latter cashing in one of the Venetian deepstacks the other day for nearly 4k.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Nick Abou Risk down to the last 34 and above average chips in Event 7 $1k.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Nick Abou Risk is down to the last 18 now and still cruising. Just below avg stack at the dinner break

Thanks for the posts Danny, top job as per the norm

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by RG67 View Post
                                                                                                  Nick Abou Risk is down to the last 18 now and still cruising. Just below avg stack at the dinner break

Thanks for the posts Danny, top job as per the norm
                                                                                                  Busto 17th

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Just seen that now, unlucky but some comeback from 1bb in fairness, gotta be happy with that.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Is the millionaire maker FT being streamed does anyone know?

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        Is the millionaire maker FT being streamed does anyone know?
                                                                                                        ESPN 3 from 4.30 ET (that 11.30??) think its event 7 on the wsop feed

2.99 for weekly pass https://www.espnplayer.com/espnplaye...m?product=WSOP
                                                                                                        Last edited by ghostface; 04-06-13, 20:14.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                          ESPN 3 from 4.30 ET (that 11.30??) think its event 7 on the wsop feed

2.99 for weekly pass https://www.espnplayer.com/espnplaye...m?product=WSOP
                                                                                                          on the stream @ wsop.com for free. on a 30 minute delay so will start at around 22:30.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            sick hand
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              sick hand
                                                                                                              Have a feeling the rest of the table will be licking their lips with him getting those chips.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Bennington like a boss

Just realised the comm is that Tuck chap off the SS NFL comms, jaysus
                                                                                                                Last edited by ghostface; 04-06-13, 23:01.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                  Bennington like a boss

Just realised the comm is that Tuck chap off the SS NFL comms, jaysus
                                                                                                                  Ah, I think he does a pretty good job for the most part on the live streams. Gets a bit overexcited sometimes alright.
                                                                                                                  Pretty sick hand there.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Bennington is some whale.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Puke for Da Silva

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        my god how can 3 out of these 4 guys make a final table of an 8 million event, actually at least the old guy plays old guy style, chen is slowly chipping up to a million bucks

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X