No announcement yet.

The Gambler - John O'Shea Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right here it is, if you want to delete it mods go ahead and apologies.

<snip> sorry folks cant be posted in the thread unless by the producers or someone involved
    Last edited by KevIRL; 10-04-13, 11:11.

Comment

ty

Comment

Link please anyone

Comment

can some kind soul pm the link please

Comment

Would appreciate a pm too please

Comment

Originally posted by Samba View Post
              Would appreciate a pm too please
              +1

Comment

could someone pm link please!

Comment

Originally posted by muffbag View Post
                  could someone pm link please!
                  +1
                  inform yourself in forum with others

Comment

Link please.

Comment

link please
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

link me too

Comment

Can I get a link, cheers in advance
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Link also please!

Just as a matter of interest what is the difference between posting the link and allowing the website to be used to pm the link around?

Comment

Originally posted by 8611 View Post
                              Just as a matter of interest what is the difference between posting the link and allowing the website to be used to pm the link around?
                              Really?
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Yes, really. There was an element of deliberacy in my having typed it.

Comment

Could i also get the link please. Thanks

Comment

tglynn or someone pm me the link also please and thank you.
                                    "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

link please. ty.

Comment

Can someone pm me the link please, try
                                        The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                                        MTT Calender 2015

Comment

link too please

Comment

+1 please.

Comment

Yes, really. There was an element of deliberacy in my having typed it.
                                              I'm afraid if you need it to be expalined to you, the likely hood is you wouldn't understand anyway.

Comment

+1 on the PM for link.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
                                                  I'm afraid if you need it to be expalined to you, the likely hood is you wouldn't understand anyway.
                                                  Well I know where to come if I need it spelled anyway

Comment

its on again for those who missed it first time guys

MONDAY APRIL 12TH AND THUR APRIL 19TH AT 10 PM

ACCORDING TO JOHN BLOG

Comment

Thanks to the people who sent me links, appreciated.

Its very well made, kept me entertained for an hour. It showed John in a pretty positive light.

Comment

Link please!

Comment

link as well please

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                            Thanks to the people who sent me links, appreciated.

Its very well made, kept me entertained for an hour. It showed John in a pretty positive light.
                                                            Could you send the link on via pm HJ please if its not too much trouble? Cheers.
                                                            "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Spelt

Comment

Link please

Comment

any chance of link too please?

Comment

got it
                                                                    Last edited by smoothcall; 12-04-13, 00:00. Reason: cvb

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                      Spelt
                                                                      Pretty sure both 'spelt' and 'spelled' are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                        Spelt
                                                                        Touché.

Comment

Freudian slip, not a measure of intelligence, and yes spelled is incorrect but hardly surprising under the circumstances.

Comment

o shea is on the late late show tomorrow night?

Comment

and yes spelled is incorrect
                                                                              No it isn't.

Comment

I was concerned myself so I googled it and it appears spelled is slightly better. Apparently the Aussies use spelt which is a good reason for right thinking English speakers not to use it.

Spelt is a type of flour anyway.

Comment

There is a bit of a difference to having it published on the site and passed around privately be that through email, PM, facebook or whatever. Thats why we cant allow links to published publically.

Comment

Freudian slip
                                                                                    Not quite Freudian my friend, just stupid

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      There is a bit of a difference to having it published on the site and passed around privately be that through email, PM, facebook or whatever. Thats why we cant allow links to published publically.
                                                                                      Yeah my thinking was admin were publishing the fact that you were allowing the site to be used to distribute a link which may have been used to breach copyright, which is as bad as simply publishing the link directly. Its like saying Napster or the pirate bay wasn't doing anything wrong because it was merely allowing people to communicate illegalities between themselves.

In any event sounds like this is a really well made doc which I imagine if the producers had a choice they'd like to get exposure for, they're probably contractually tied but if they could I'm sure they'd put it up somewhere and given the exposure its getting you'd think some poker room or gambling group would stump up sponsorship or advertising.

Looking forward to it now.

Comment

Can someone please send me a link to watch this?
                                                                                        Poker is like sex, position is everything..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Duecewilder

Comment

Not quite Freudian my friend, just stupid
                                                                                          Oh the irony, hint, full stop donkey.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                            o shea is on the late late show tomorrow night?
                                                                                            Yep, Corbett claiming to be on it too but I have my doubts the RTE makeup budget would stretch that far.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              No it isn't.
                                                                                              I was concerned myself so I googled it and it appears spelled is slightly better. Apparently the Aussies use spelt which is a good reason for right thinking English speakers not to use it.

Spelt is a type of flour anyway.
                                                                                              Who gives a sh1te, well done on the sidetrack, btw the original point still stands.

Comment

It's spelled or spelt...

He spells see spells down bi the see sure.
                                                                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 12-04-13, 18:36.

Comment

could someone please pm me the link. thanks

Comment

The lucky bollix sharing the green room with the bird that's on now!

Comment

somebody please Pm me a link?

Comment

"Gamble when you're young, you'll have plenty of time to win it back."...love it!

Comment

Can someone please mail me a link? I've had a few posts up for the last few days and it seems some people do have links.

Comment

Originally posted by Duecewilder View Post
                                                                                                            Can someone please mail me a link? I've had a few posts up for the last few days and it seems some people do have links.
                                                                                                            Thanks very much to those who sent on links.

Comment

could someone please pm linK. Thanks

Comment

Can I add myself to the list of people who would very much appreciate a link please?

Thanks,
                                                                                                                David

Comment

.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by RasTa; 13-04-13, 00:06.
                                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    What was that crap??

Comment

Originally posted by Daww_18 View Post
                                                                                                                      What was that crap??
                                                                                                                      You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                        You're welcome
                                                                                                                        Ah just acting the dh i see

Comment

Originally posted by Daww_18 View Post
                                                                                                                          Ah just acting the dh i see
                                                                                                                          Guessing you have no clue what a DL manager is so won't bother helping.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X