Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who have used An Post address pal and ordered stuff from the US how did you find it? What about custom charges?
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

AKQJ10 & Leo Nash on live stream just approaching the bubble in WSOPE main event...

Marc looks like he needs the loot for a good steak.

Comment

Originally posted by approx View Post
        I thank you for your reply.

I'm not sure how to reply to each individual point so I'll try and respond in general.

The point on my freedom of choice is not where the problem is. Yes I can freely have a bet that I choose to place but another individual with a restricted account does not have that equal level of freedom to do so. That level of freedom is based upon the fact that they are deemed a liability and myself not so which brings us full circle back to initial point that only losers are welcome, which I think highlights my argument that it is a business based upon the misfortune of others because if they all stopped having that bet at unfavorable terms then the business fails so therefore the income of those in the industry is clearly dependent of people losing money which can never be deemed good.

This argument about disposable income being used is probably one of the most frustrating things I have ever heard over the years and not really why i made my post, but, If I want a bank loan I need to prove i have the disposable income available to make the repayments yet betting shops probably hit peak volume on dole day (outside of a saturday) and these people clearly don't have disposable income and I don't think many are asked "can you afford this bet" and while that is an important issue its gets away form the initial topic really. but it leads to my next point..

You replied "Capitalism. Spending disposable income on entertainment." capitalism aside.(It is flawed also)

What do you deem is the service provided by the bookmaker?

It's certainly not entertainment?!

It's the ability to place a bet upon the result of an event which can be deemed as entertainment BUT provided by others and as result that bet will result in the customer winning or losing money. However, when you restrict people who it is believed will be winners in the long term it becomes just placing a bet to lose money.

You know, I know and most others know the ordinary Joe soap on the street does not have a chance of coming out on top in the long term and by refusing to engage your service to people who do have a chance of winning long term highlights the industry for what it is/has become, a machine to take take take and take some more from the weak and able to do so without being held accountable. It's certainly not a gambling industry as there is no gamble left for those taking the action.

This debate is one that has gone on and will continue to go on with the punters having the attitude "it's us against them" and the bookmaker tightening all angles and terms of service to make sure the "us" never win and the more it grows the tighter they get to squeeze.
        You could say the exact same about a pub on dole days, would you expect a barman to ask a customer is the 6 pints they've had affordable to them?

You also seem to be very naive about the type of customers that are big winners with bookmakers. A lot of them would have affiliations with for example racing stables and be getting inside information on good things. Racing particularly in this country is highly bent, If you allowed such customers free reign they'd absolutely destroy profits.
        There are others who'd win more "fairly" based on well developed statistical models but they can get on on exchanges so it's not that big a hindrance to them being blocked from PP ect.

Most people who vocally complain about being restricted or closed are largely disingenuous in their motivations.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          Bet365 issued a business update this morning. They acquired 30,000,000 new sports betting accounts in their most recent financial year.
          Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
          On the subject....

I don't get the whole account verification thing. I opened an account with Ladbrokes and when I wanted to withdraw it took me days to get verified. They must have outsourced this to some foreign country as the replies all came during the night and response times were desperately slow.

I understand the need to verify accounts but why should I not have to verify BEFORE I do my money? Surely if it is such a necessity then the verification should happen before a bet is placed?

Also, "pending withdrawals" that can be reversed for 24-48hrs. Is there a reason for these outside of preying on impulsive problem gamblers? For example an account with a €10 deposit limit has a 9/1 winner with his tenner. His withdrawal sits there looking at him for 48 hrs. Should he be allowed reverse this? Is this not a new deposit in reality?

Serious regulation is needed and they need to start with Advertising.
          Fraud and regulation issues. Malta Gaming Authority need docs by 2300 in withdrawals. Can you imagine trying to verify 30 million accounts many of who wont even deposit or withdraw?

Companies that try to delay WDs so that customers cancel them are fairly low imo, many companies go the opposite direction and want customer paid within 3-4 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            You could say the exact same about a pub on dole days, would you expect a barman to ask a customer is the 6 pints they've had affordable to them?

You also seem to be very naive about the type of customers that are big winners with bookmakers. A lot of them would have affiliations with for example racing stables and be getting inside information on good things. Racing particularly in this country is highly bent, If you allowed such customers free reign they'd absolutely destroy profits.
            There are others who'd win more "fairly" based on well developed statistical models but they can get on on exchanges so it's not that big a hindrance to them being blocked from PP ect.

Most people who vocally complain about being restricted or closed are largely disingenuous in their motivations.
            The barman analogy is not really in context of this subject, we are talking about an operation only allowing those who will be losers(deemed to be in the long term) partake in the service they provide. I only used the dole day scenario to counter an argument based upon "disposable income for entertainment" but if you buy 6 pints you get 6 pints if you get 6 bets on you only do so based upon the assumption you will have a negative return so you are not getting on your bet on the basis that you will have a positive return. You're bet is accepted on the pretense that it is most likely you will lose, therefore the layer has taken your bet not on a win or lose basis for you but solely on a lose basis for you. When they refuse or restrict a bet it is assumed that bet is more likely to win so they so they refuse the bet based on a lose basis for them.

Do you really think this should be acceptable?

Saying those who complain are in the most part disingenuous is what gives the layers the excuse they need to act as they do. How can it be argued in their favour thats its ok to refuse a bet because the bet is a "sure thing" when everything they do is based upon a "sure thing" system promoted and advertised falsely, you do not get more disingenuous than that.

I'm in no way condoning cheating or race fixing in anyway but if an individual has an edge themselves that's well and good and fair play to them and like I have mentioned the question remains what is industry line on the service they provide other than a way for people to give them money with nothing in return because it is not gambling or betting as there is only one outcome.

And yes I know these points will fall on deaf ears for those with the opinion that business is business but it boils down to right and wrong ways of conduct and not allowing individuals or companies in this industry act without fear of repercussion .

Comment

pretty good cartoon on poppy gate 2017 .i lolled

Our resident cartoonist rounds up football’s annual obsession with trying to achieve the appropriate level of respect through the medium of poppy
              Last edited by Guest; 07-11-17, 18:37.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This is why, don't taking it as me supporting any of these reasons.

Verification is due to Fraud Risk - that really only exists at point of withdrawal. Down to each firm to make their own risk based assessment if below a certain theshold of deposit however it becomes necessary under UKGC licencing terms if it exceeds a certain threshold. UK player can be verified by the likes of GB Group but no such system exists for Irish Players so hence it seems like a why me.

Cancelling Withdrawals - I only see this as being available up until batch processing time so never beyond 24 hours unless its a weekend. Payments are one of the biggest overheads for firms so managing down that cost is typically the prime motivation as you only see ability to cancel withdrawal from my account/deposit/withdraw pages.
                  If a customer provides verification documentation which ultimately proves they shouldn't have had an account in the first place, should their betting history be void and stakes returned (if appropriate) iyo?

The status quo - being the idea that the AML doc process is on occasion used as a means to (try to) avoid paying out winning bets - isn't that healthy.

Comment

Earthquake!
                    Had a few here but that was the loudest/shakiest one yet. Thought it was a bomb going off.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                      Earthquake!
                      Had a few here but that was the loudest/shakiest one yet. Thought it was a bomb going off.
                      South of Spain still?

Comment

I'm sure I'll be sick to the teeth of it and its ilk in a short while, but just saw the Aldi Christmas ad for the first time and it;s very good. Not sickly sweet like the John Lewis crap thankfully.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Last edited by 6starpool; 07-11-17, 21:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          If Trump wasn't such an all-round fuckup his handling of Puerto Rico would be destroying him. That place has just died. I do vaguely remember Denny telling us that he'd at least be operationally brilliant due to being an amazing business person
                          I underestimated how many rounds of golf he'd get in.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            South of Spain still?
                            Yeah, 50kms south of Alicante. Not sure where the epicentre was but there is a lot of uninhabited land around here so hopefully it didn't hit a town.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              I underestimated how many rounds of golf he'd get in.

Remember the he's the least racist person evah line?

Now that you are on the road to recovery can you accept that the the radical differences in language used in the two recent mass shootings versus the Manhattan murders is unequivocal proof that he is in his heart and soul, just as his father was, an unashamed bigot?
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                What's the general feeling about wework as a business and as a service?
                                Anyone here used them and did they find it value?
                                More interested in what the thinking is about them as a business hype train or solid proposition?
                                Bump

Denny maybe you know something about them

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  I'm sure I'll be sick to the teeth of it and its ilk in a short while, but just saw the Aldi Christmas ad for the first time and it;s very good. Not sickly sweet like the John Lewis crap thankfully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJGpOYKXcSE
                                  LIDLALDI,LIDLALDI,LIDLALDI,LIDLALDlee

only in Ireland

The Ballad of Lidl & Aldi...Mick MacConnell sings about shopping in Lidl & Aldi..........Written & performed by singer/songwriter Mick MacConnell (Only Our R...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mr.Mercedes is a very decent read. Nothing compares to King's brill time travel book, but it's very readable in a very mindless way at the end of a busy day.

Watched first Stranger Things too. That does quite hook you from the first show!
                                        it's part of a trilogy that gets progressively more King-y.
                                        Dr. Sleep is a weird and funky sequel to the shining
                                        Revival is a enjoyable romp about a preacher turned carny performer creating medical breakthroughs
                                        Joyland is a tale about a guy who works at a fairground that contains a ghost.

king.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                          If a customer provides verification documentation which ultimately proves they shouldn't have had an account in the first place, should their betting history be void and stakes returned (if appropriate) iyo?

The status quo - being the idea that the AML doc process is on occasion used as a means to (try to) avoid paying out winning bets - isn't that healthy.
                                          Deposits are regularly returned in certain cases of bonus abuse, RG issues and underage. I'm not really sure what other cases you are thinking off where this would make sense?

It's certainly not the traders requesting documents to avoid paying out winnings. Different department, different reasons. EU 4th directive will soon mean customers will soon have to send docs once they have deposited 2.3k if that will make people happy.
                                          Last edited by bohsman; 07-11-17, 22:54.

Comment

Just me or are Oreos the most over rated biscuit? Oreo ice cream, milkshakes, just for the Huns to insta really innit?

Comment

Getting locked in the service of my country these last two nights.

You gimps should bow at my feet.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Everytime I get locked I feel it's a service to my country. And mankind.
                                                "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Watched first Stranger Things too. That does quite hook you from the first show!
                                                  Was watching series 2 last night and I couldn't help but think that it's a perfect homage to 80s sci fi.

SPOILER
                                                  I'm assuming that fact that the monsters this season are juvenile, dog-like version of last seasons monster is a nod to the xenomorphs in Aliens

Comment

Maybe because I am Scottish and have a different opinion on what remembrance Sunday is all about is the reason I don't get the whole hate issue.

Here is what happened in my mums family.
                                                    My Gran (who turns 90 in a few weeks) had an older brother John, he was in the Air Force. He was the pilot and he was on a bombing raid in Germany and heading back to base when his plane had an accident.

All had gone well, they thought, I can't remember how many exactly was in it, but he wasn't alone. The story can be found online about what they assume happened.
                                                    He was touching back down on the airfield when the plane exploded killing all on board. It was thought that a malfunction had stopped all the bombs being dropped and it detonated when he landed.

My Gran was 16 and that was her brother who was just 19 years old, the ONLY male in the family. Gone, just like that. She was devastated as they were very close as they were the closest in edge.

So for me, it is nothing to do with the British, the war affected families ALL over the World and it is not a symbol of just Britain. I am sure there were people in some of your families who went to war, the reason my family were in Scotland was because they left poverty in Ireland. My Gran was born in Moville in Donegal, as was John her brother and he died for a Country he adopted at a young age when the mother died in childbirth and the father moved to Scotland where he met his new wife.

I don't believe anyone should be forced to wear a poppy, but I do understand the actual meaning. My Gran, every remembrance Sunday gets very upset and remembers her brother who died. I am not sure there are many left in her situation with siblings who died fighting.

Comment

Poor old Roy Halladay (baseball pitcher) dead at 40. He was a class act. His last dozen or so tweets were about how excited he was to fly the plane that killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                        Poor old Roy Halladay (baseball pitcher) dead at 40. He was a class act. His last dozen or so tweets were about how excited he was to fly the plane that killed him.
                                                        Did the plane attack him? you better be careful Zuut, in case your plane turns on you!

I had read this morning that the guy died in a plane crash, had never heard of him though.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                          Deposits are regularly returned in certain cases of bonus abuse, RG issues and underage. I'm not really sure what other cases you are thinking off where this would make sense?

It's certainly not the traders requesting documents to avoid paying out winnings. Different department, different reasons. EU 4th directive will soon mean customers will soon have to send docs once they have deposited 2.3k if that will make people happy.
                                                          That wouldn't make me happy. Why would it?!

At the moment then, a 17 yr old can get their first pay check of 2,200 and deposit and lose it all on a site without being asked who he is. Yet a 34 yr old man can't withdraw 50quid without having to send two forms of ID and proof of address?

Regardless of the reasons, if you think that sounds OK then we are coming from very different places.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            Maybe because I am Scottish and have a different opinion on what remembrance Sunday is all about is the reason I don't get the whole hate issue.

Here is what happened in my mums family.
                                                            My Gran (who turns 90 in a few weeks) had an older brother John, he was in the Air Force. He was the pilot and he was on a bombing raid in Germany and heading back to base when his plane had an accident.

All had gone well, they thought, I can't remember how many exactly was in it, but he wasn't alone. The story can be found online about what they assume happened.
                                                            He was touching back down on the airfield when the plane exploded killing all on board. It was thought that a malfunction had stopped all the bombs being dropped and it detonated when he landed.

My Gran was 16 and that was her brother who was just 19 years old, the ONLY male in the family. Gone, just like that. She was devastated as they were very close as they were the closest in edge.

So for me, it is nothing to do with the British, the war affected families ALL over the World and it is not a symbol of just Britain. I am sure there were people in some of your families who went to war, the reason my family were in Scotland was because they left poverty in Ireland. My Gran was born in Moville in Donegal, as was John her brother and he died for a Country he adopted at a young age when the mother died in childbirth and the father moved to Scotland where he met his new wife.

I don't believe anyone should be forced to wear a poppy, but I do understand the actual meaning. My Gran, every remembrance Sunday gets very upset and remembers her brother who died. I am not sure there are many left in her situation with siblings who died fighting.
                                                            Most people here don't care about it one way or another. I don't get the mandatory wearing of it though, especially in football. The UK is nearly as bad as the US now for the whole glorifying of the armed forces stuff. Well ok, not nearly as bad as the Americans are weird about that, but it's still OTT.

People should support it if they want, but it should be entirely optional, much like daffodil day, or the aids ribbon or what have you.

Comment

Forcing people to honour people who died whilst trying to kill other people is kind of ironic in an Alanis Morissette kind of way. Not to mention the innocent poppies that perish before their time.

Comment

Speaking of poppies, the responses to this tweet are gold...

Someone spells disgusted wrong and it spawns a lot of lols.

My favourite 'I am fucking dis custard'
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bump

Denny maybe you know something about them
                                                                  We took a one person office in their South Station location in Boston for about 6 months last year. I was only there for a couple of days so can't say much but it was a really nice place to work even in the communal areas. They seem to have community building/networking events going on most weeks, no idea how useful they are though but it seems to be a focus for them.

It's expensive though and I'd imagine as funding for startups beings to slow down they will have some issues filling the space at the rates they currently charge.

They've also started offering a communal living spaces with WeLive.

Here's a link to a podcast with the founder talking about the business. How I Built This is an excellent podcast in general

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                    Speaking of poppies, the responses to this tweet are gold...

Someone spells disgusted wrong and it spawns a lot of lols.

My favourite 'I am fucking dis custard'
                                                                    The below is another beauty.

"absolutly discgusting, u shud b ashaned of urselves, st george dint die on cross so r troops cud be disrispectad. "
                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Getting locked in the service of my country these last two nights.

You gimps should bow at my feet.
                                                                      Just turned up to casino to deal day 4 of WSOPE still a bit buckled from last night. Didn't even notice I forgot to put on waistcoat. Gave me a break at start to try and sober me up
                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

That's pretty desperate, misleading people:

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                          That's pretty desperate, misleading people:
                                                                          Eh?

Comment

pretty obvious no? Granted I'm not sure who the target is for that advert
                                                                            Vegans who do not know what vegan means?
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Is there any paid for VPN that works reliably from a multitude of regions? I use Hola for personal use but need a VPN to do some work related stuff so to save time I'd happily pay for one.
                                                                              What are you trying to connect to?

If you just want to appear to a server as in country the unblock US dns might be what you want, otherwise if you do need a vpn cyber ghost works well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                Just turned up to casino to deal day 4 of WSOPE still a bit buckled from last night. Didn't even notice I forgot to put on waistcoat. Gave me a break at start to try and sober me up
                                                                                Just did a stint on it there. Dealt quads to Jack Salter first hand. Have us on fancy tables with shuffle machine. Started riffling the cards at least 3 times after hand. Confirmed braindead.

Down to work next 2 days but gonna skip it and head to Prague on the lash with hot Spanish ones. One of them I would marry

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  pretty obvious no? Granted I'm not sure who the target is for that advert
                                                                                  Vegans who do not know what vegan means?
                                                                                  Like the Vegans who smoke, use drugs, drink alcohol, drive cars, use electricity, etc. ad nauseum

Comment

MILK is daz gusting imo

Comment

Like the Vegans who smoke, use drugs, drink alcohol, drive cars, use electricity, etc. ad nauseum
                                                                                      not sure what most of them have to do with being vegan
                                                                                      I know certain beers are now vegan friendly Guinness/Bulmers pear for example.
                                                                                      Fossil fuels are largely plant based. It's a redundant argument anyway, taken to that level of extreme, soil may contain some animal byproducts so vegetables are not vegan.

Comment

I think its that the ginger girl is smiling instead of scowling, and they airbrushed out 98% of her freckles.

Comment

Very sad news about that girl that died in a car crash while over there. She was a Bankroll Supply player that qualified along with a dozen or so others. Kiss her hubby and kids goodbye and off you go to play the biggest tournament of your life and don't make it back home. I'm guessing it was a very sombre feeling over there for people that knew her.

Comment

Do vegans use mouthwash?

Or anti-biotics?
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              Very sad news about that girl that died in a car crash while over there. She was a Bankroll Supply player that qualified along with a dozen or so others. Kiss her hubby and kids goodbye and off you go to play the biggest tournament of your life and don't make it back home. I'm guessing it was a very sombre feeling over there for people that knew her.
                                                                                              That was a tough day alright. I would have seen her a couple of times in Nottingham but wouldn't know her well. Truly tragic and with young kids too. Doke was with her that night too and was close to getting in the car with them. Very lucky. It was a very foggy night and an English guy driving not used to roads etc

The BRS players all played on and a couple were in bits tbh. Got to one table that day and one girl had tears coming down her face. She had dinner with her but stayed to play a bit of blackjack and never saw her again

Comment

Marc Macdonnell aka AKQJ10 on here still in with 35 left. Milly and change up top.

Top 10 stack

Comment

Marc Macdonnell aka AKQJ10 on here still in with 35 left. Milly and change up top.

Top 10 stack
                                                                                                  Watching it last night, he looked like his head was about to assplode when Maria Ho took an age to fold to what I thought was a very smart river bluff.

Comment

Where do esteemed bbvers get their coffee these days?
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

ShopDrury.com
                                                                                                        Cheers, any recommended blends?
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Is there any paid for VPN that works reliably from a multitude of regions? I use Hola for personal use but need a VPN to do some work related stuff so to save time I'd happily pay for one.
                                                                                                          I use Le VPN. Covers 114 countries

Comment

Some random Asian lad got my number looking for a replacement flushplate for his rental house that he'd broken. Don't normally deal with Joe Public but thought id do him a solid as he was wrecking my head for 3 days. Gave him the (wholesale) price and knew straight away he sounded busto and unhappy. He asked were they the same ones in "X" hotel in town, i said i think so. Nothing more till this morning and "X" hotel ring me to order four of them.

"Yeah some cunt just came in and lifted 4 of them, cant find him on camera"

400% sales increase lol.

Comment

It seems like I have popped back at a relevant time. I am looking for feedback on the on boarding/verification process.

I have a few free £10 bets to give away. If anyone is interested PM me. All I ask is I get some feedback. A bit spammy so I hope mods are ok with it.

Details:

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Wait for me to approve via PM here
                                                                                                              Sign up and deposit
                                                                                                              Send me username
                                                                                                              Verify Account
                                                                                                              Free bet credited once verified
                                                                                                              Place the £10 free bet at 2.0 or greater
                                                                                                              Deposited funds and any winnings including bonus can be returned no strings attached
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Executice, Mayfair or Berkley blends are my choice.
                                                                                                                Sounds more like 1930s cigarette brands than modern day coffee

Comment

Top 10 stack
                                                                                                                  20 left and on the stream with 25bbs

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                    That wouldn't make me happy. Why would it?!

At the moment then, a 17 yr old can get their first pay check of 2,200 and deposit and lose it all on a site without being asked who he is. Yet a 34 yr old man can't withdraw 50quid without having to send two forms of ID and proof of address?

Regardless of the reasons, if you think that sounds OK then we are coming from very different places.
                                                                                                                    The 17 year old will get his 2200 back if fraud checks dont immediately block him as likely underage. He wont see a penny in winnings or losses. Believe me plenty of accounts are blocked/asked for docs before or on first deposit.

Most sites wont ask on 1st wd but at this stage most people should have docs handy if they've been online at all in the last 10 years.

How would you organise the industry yourself knowing that you have to be strict on AML, underage and potential fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                      The 17 year old will get his 2200 back if fraud checks dont immediately block him as likely underage. He wont see a penny in winnings or losses. Believe me plenty of accounts are blocked/asked for docs before or on first deposit.

Most sites wont ask on 1st wd but at this stage most people should have docs handy if they've been online at all in the last 10 years.

How would you organise the industry yourself knowing that you have to be strict on AML, underage and potential fraud?
                                                                                                                      Be like a bank. Do your KYC\AML as soon as the customer creates their account.

Comment

I've never heard of Drurys so can't comment but definitely looks like something my nan drank with a sweet afton.

As far as what's around to try

Sam and Henry blends from Cloudpicker

The Barn is a German roaster with Kakiri(I think) was nice but they have a few.

3fe momentum blend and my fav the Malarkey blend

Nicks in Ranelagh is good at the price 5.50 for 250g but there is better coffee around.

Project Black is a new place in Ranelagh which was nice but possibly tasted nicer as they were giving out free samples on Monday

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X