Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smile is much better than the silly duck face pose. Congrats Michelle, delighted for you. You're some woman to have dedication like that to a product. Some going.

Comment

How much did you pay for the eyebrows?

Comment

That was a bit dismal but imagine how much worse it would have been if we hadn't rolled over for the Scots as well
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Well done Michelle, great pic too
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            How much did you pay for the eyebrows?
            should be 15 euro but she works in centre and I got friendly with her so she never charges me
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              Wonder when pcp car financing boom in this country will go belly up.liveline will fill weeks with people "losing their family car" because they didn't understand what a balloon payment was.time is a flat circle
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

5% for Hitch's BOI stock today.
                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

A hill-walker whose €40,000 damages award over injuries suffered on a Wicklow Way boardwalk was overturned will have to pay her own costs of the case under an agreement reached with the National Parks and Wildlife Service.

Lock Her Up

Comment

Well Done Michelle and you look really pretty.

Comment

I have found god

Comment

For us old men who think we look as cool as this 'old' man dancing when we dance. I danced tonight and played this when I came home. I didn't and wasn't as cool

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Satnav for minister of jobs, enterprise and innovation. Sales as it should be known.

Actually since she's so old president will do.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                            For us old men who think we look as cool as this 'old' man dancing when we dance. I danced tonight and played this when I came home. I didn't and wasn't as cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5cBoAV5Ys
                            Needs more cowbell

Comment

@drunken one

But you had fun. That's all that matters
                              @CHDog
                              And she would make a better job of it than most politicians.

Sat isn't old though!

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                Needs more cowbell
                                I don't tell you often enough.
                                I love you.

Comment

also

Not sure if it's enough cowbell..I believe the original source of the audio track is by WeRaveYou, unsure who made the short remix that I extended.

Comment

Been awake since 4.30am, bloody nerves with me going back home on a plane again today.

#PrayforMrsFD AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      If we lose here England win the championship with a game to spare with a win tomorrow, which is anticlimactic.
                                      Feeling fairly anticlimaxed here in Cardiff. Locals know how to party though, area around the stadium was bananas.

Cheltenham tipping comp will be approx 2k. A record field of runners face the starter for this most prestigious of events.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

It's a weird thing.

In the last 18 months there has been some ground breaking investigative reports/whistleblowing that should have caused huge shockwaves and made people seriously look at the world they live in. (Panama Papers, Red Cross in Haiti, Police shooting blacks numbers, Austrailian offshore detention centres, etc etc etc)
                                        People are so disenfranchised, the world pretty much collectively shrugged
                                        Pandora Papers dropped.
                                        Wonder what will be the outcome this time?
                                        I'm gonna go with, nothing.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                        X