odds question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
    I dont know what thread you are reading but there is nobody here agreeing with you either .
    ( Listen to the majority me hole ) Thats just LOL

I would advise anyone not to post here cos they will be chewed up and spat out by a bunch of fools who think they know everything .

Now im off to blow me Vuvuzela , good day sirs
    At what point did anyone disagree with my opening points.

As for your point about fools im pretty sure any of the fools in this thread have a much better grasp of tournaments than you by the sound of it.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
      At what point did anyone disagree with my opening points.

As for your point about fools im pretty sure any of the fools in this thread have a much better grasp of tournaments than you by the sound of it.
      Im pretty sure that everyone on this site never mind the thread has a better grasp of tournaments than i do .

What is interesting though is the fact that you cant see when your being led up the garden path and you keep coming back for more . All i have to do is throw out the bait and "snap" you bite every time. LOL

PS: I hope you play poker as good as you play charades.

Comment

Im pretty sure that everyone on this site never mind the thread has a better grasp of tournaments than i do .

What is interesting though is the fact that you cant see when your being led up the garden path and you keep coming back for more . All i have to do is throw out the bait and "snap" you bite every time. LOL

Tbh a few of your comments just annoyed me on other threads the last few weeks probably why i came back picking a fight.

Il just leave it at that.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
          Tbh a few of your comments just annoyed me on other threads the last few weeks probably why i came back picking a fight.

Il just leave it at that.
          You see , every time
          Its too easy

Comment

So basically what you're saying is you're trolling? I don't see the point of it myself

Comment

I honestly dont know how you can even turn on a computer if you cant even read and understand a simple sentance .

Learn to read and also understand what you are reading
              I think i have it now.

Op: I make it 1000...
              Damo: If you are going to raise hands like this make it 1650
              Caf: 1650 is lolbad
              Damo:1000 is fine for AA
              Everyone: that's lol worse
              Damo: Well I wouldn't do it
              Tipp: sigh, you stick you your ideas so
              Damo: em, maybe your all better at the pokers, maybe I is a Troll who likes fishing

Comment

Working...
              X