Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
    Cross is on the way up, Taylor Ando and Wright on the way out. But if anything that game proves how far ahead MVGs best game is. Cross played unreal but MVG missed 57 darts at doubles. Fucking 57.
    Was looking at some checkout stats for the craic. In 118 games this year, that is his 17th worst checkout percentage. He has won 9/17 games where he checked out 31.7% and below (56% win rate).

Bar the semi v cross, in the other games he has lost, he has been soundly beaten.

In games where he checked out over 31.7, he has an 86% win rate (102/118)

He missed 57 doubles in 57 legs v Cross. Overall, it's bad, but it's only 1 per leg on average, but i think he missed 5/6 darts at doubles in 2 really important legs which is where it really told.

Compared to his previous 10 games (missed doubles), he's had that ~missed 1 double per leg in 5 of the 10 games.

5 in 15 legs v Kist
    9 in 12 legs v Wilson
    26 in 26 legs v Price
    21 in 40 legs v RVB
    3 in 8 legs v Nicholson
    6 in 8 legs v West
    14 in 15 legs v Webster
    16 in 17 legs v Webster
    14 in 14 legs v Pipe
    12 in 13 legs v Clayton

So to summarise......stats are cool

Comment

Looking forward to this one. Cross showed no signs of nerves in the 1st set at all, averaging 103.5 and hitting 3/4 doubles. Hopefully he keeps that up.

Comment

167 BOOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          167 BOOOM!
          Hugely impressive. Kid has balls & nerves of steel...

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
            Hugely impressive. Kid has balls & nerves of steel...
            So impressed by him on the big stage.

Comment

A whitewash would be so fuckin epic [emoji23]

Comment

153... Savage

Comment

He's actually gonna do it. Crowd don't seem as rowdy as usual. You'd think they'd be all over this

Comment

Lol. Just as I type they take off

Comment

Thoughts on the Premier League line-up for 2018?

Top 4 in the World, 2 x Sky picks, 4 x PDC picks

I think these 8 are a shoe-in;

MVG
                      Wright
                      Anderson
                      Guerney

Cross
                      Barney
                      Suljovic
                      Price

And 2 from 4 (my selections in bold)

Ade Lewis/M Smith/Whitlock/Norris

They could possibly look at another Dutch man in Benito van de Pas, but not sure he'll get in.

Comment

The Power comes to life...

Comment

Thoughts on the Premier League line-up for 2018?

Top 4 in the World, 2 x Sky picks, 4 x PDC picks

I think these 8 are a shoe-in;

MVG
                          Wright
                          Anderson
                          Guerney

Cross
                          Barney
                          Suljovic
                          Price

And 2 from 4 (my selections in bold)

Ade Lewis/M Smith/Whitlock/Norris

They could possibly look at another Dutch man in Benito van de Pas, but not sure he'll get in.
                          I think Demitri Van De Bergh has a great chance of getting in.

Comment

Fuck me!!! UNREAL...

Comment

Commentators thought Taylor's double finishing might be the difference, so far Cross has nailed his doubles. Unreal stuff. Nicking the '9 dart' leg from Taylor was pivotal after Taylor's mini revival...

Comment

Commentators thought Taylor's double finishing might be the difference, so far Cross has nailed his doubles. Unreal stuff. Nicking the '9 dart' leg from Taylor was pivotal after Taylor's mini revival...
                                108+ average and 15/21 on doubles. Maximum pressure on Taylor. How many times do you see the missed 9 darter costing players the leg. Thought Cross was going to lose his focus getting caught up in jokes. Glad he didn't!

Comment

108+ average and 15/21 on doubles. Maximum pressure on Taylor. How many times do you see the missed 9 darter costing players the leg. Thought Cross was going to lose his focus getting caught up in jokes. Glad he didn't!
                                  Cross has laser like focus. Not getting caught up in any of Taylor's antics. Taylor looking to make eye contact a few times... Cross having none of it.

Comment

This is just awesome Darts. How the hell can the kid come out and do this Sublime...

Comment

Televised massacre!!!

Comment

Cross was tipped at 70/1 on a forum i follow a few months ago, but by the time i saw it he was 15/1 and don't have a cent on it because i thought the value was gone. A few guys sitting nice and comfortable at the moment!

A couple of early outside bets for the World Championship. Rob Cross is playing as well as anyone right now. This weekend in Germany he's produced averages of 104, 109 and 106 to power into the semi finals. This season he's beaten Wright, Wade, Suljovic, Smith, Chisnall, Whitlock, Huybrechts, Barney and MVG. He's got very little experience on TV but that will change prior to the World Championship with plenty of big Televised events to come. If he keeps producing 100+ averages then he won't be a 70/1 shot in a couple of months time.

Comment

I don't follow darts at all. Just usually watch the final each year. All I'm seeing on social.media and on here is Taylors a cunt but the crowd seem to love him

Is it a case of its just trying to be cool calling him a prick or what?

Comment

Fucking unreal. Well done Rob Cross...

Comment

Outstanding performance by Cross. Didn't put a foot wrong in the final and dominated it from start to finish. What a game!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                I don't follow darts at all. Just usually watch the final each year. All I'm seeing on social.media and on here is Taylors a cunt but the crowd seem to love him

He's a home grown 16 time world champion and put the game on the map. Nobody will ever come close to matching what he has done in the game. Bar the wind down season where he has chilled out a bit, he's always been a classless prick, a sore loser, a horrible winner and not prone to the odd cheat. You'll also find other stories outside of darts that don't paint him in a good light.

Nobody can deny he's world class and one of the greatest English sportsmen, but he's just not a likeable person.

Comment

Think of him as being a Gary Neville or a Luis Suarez playing in front of an adoring home crowd and it might make sense.

Comment

Fair enough. Like I said, don't follow it at all so wouldn't know anything about him apart from what I see one time a year.

In that video above, is that not the referees fault for calling it wrong?

Comment

Fair enough. Like I said, don't follow it at all so wouldn't know anything about him apart from what I see one time a year.

In that video above, is that not the referees fault for calling it wrong?
                                                      Yep, the referee makes a mistake, but look at Winstanley standing 12 feet back. He saw it wasn't in, and when Taylor went to retrieve his darts, he saw it wasn't in too. Taylor should have called it himself. It's like snooker. Players own up to fouls themselves that the referee misses. He did offer to replay the match after this, but that's easy saying it after the game when you know it's never going to happen.

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Premier League

MVG
                                                          Wright
                                                          Anderson
                                                          Guerney

Cross
                                                          Barney
                                                          Suljovic
                                                          Price

Smith
                                                          Whitlock

I wasn't too far off!

Comment

Some great comments if you search for 'Phil Taylor Coldplay' on Twitter

Comment

Wayne Mardle

501, darts, wayne, Hawaii, Interview, co stompie, funny, swaring, wayne mardle, Comedy, Hilarious, Laugh, Lol

Comment

Wow... That's spooky Tony I was only watching this earlier today for the first time

Comment

Wow... That's spooky Tony I was only watching this earlier today for the first time
                                                                  We'll all get a rush of Darts related posts on FB thanks to Big Brother watching and listening to you

Comment

Anastasia Dobromyslova. Love that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                      Anastasia Dobromyslova. Love that girl.
                                                                      What did she do? The first year not backing her, and haven't put a single bet or watched a game yet for the Worlds. It doesn't look like I missed much tbh.

16 games and only 2 averages over 92.

Wins in the first round for an 81.5 and an 83.23 average.

Number 3, 5, 7 and 8 seeds bit the dust.

This game did look a bit tasty though. Anyone see it?

Scott Mitchell - 3 (98.70)
                                                                      Darius Labanauskas - 2 (99.08)

Comment

What did she do? The first year not backing her, and haven't put a single bet or watched a game yet for the Worlds. It doesn't look like I missed much tbh.

Durrant is the biggest cert in lakeside history this year

That Darius fella beat Rob Cross in the World Masters

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                          Durrant is the biggest cert in lakeside history this year
                                                                          At evens with 4 matches left...he'd want to be

Comment

Originally posted by HappyasLarry View Post
                                                                            At evens with 4 matches left...he'd want to be
                                                                            He’s PDC standard, if someone like even Barney was in this they would be 1/7, so evens is very fair

Comment

She looked gorgeous more than anything. But looked calm and polished on the oche. Think she could win but probably hoping for Ashton to have an off day.

I tknow you dont like the most 180's market but at the prices i think Warren is a model for most 180's tonite at 11/8 which looks like a mistake. Lots of black magic involved sometimes but look at the stats for each of their last games on the140's holds the key. Warren Combo win and most 180's at 3/1 looks good too.
                                                                              Fancy Durant 8/11 most 180's later, have them both in a parlay.

Comment

180's

On the 180's market.

Tomorrow, De Vos v Veenstra should be the game of the Last 16.

Over 10.5 180's 10/11 is very enticing.

De Vos hit 7 in Rd 1 (4 sets)
                                                                                Veenstra hit 8 (5 sets)

It's going to a minimum of 6 sets this one.

Comment

Backed a 170 in the Fitton game the other night, that was a sweet last 3 darts. He was pretty fucking bad though and should be smashed tonight. Waites doesnt seem to have the pressure on him and knows the stage, Reynolds is pretty muck alot of the time.

Durrant -2.5 and Waites -1.5 double for me gambool tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                    Backed a 170 in the Fitton game the other night, that was a sweet last 3 darts.
                                                                                    You lucky bostid. about 12/1-14/1, nice.

Comment

You lucky bostid. about 12/1-14/1, nice.
                                                                                      I've an awful habit of rounding off my account on longshots, was poxy and only backed cause it was kinda big @ 40/1.

I'm gona make after timing great again.

Comment

I've an awful habit of rounding off my account on longshots, was poxy and only backed cause it was kinda big @ 40/1.

I'm gona make after timing great again.
                                                                                        So you must have backed Fitton for the 170 specifically?. Because a 170 in matches(either player) seems about 14/1

Comment

So you must have backed Fitton for the 170 specifically?. Because a 170 in matches(either player) seems about 14/1
                                                                                          This is match isn't it?

SPOILER

Comment

This is match isn't it?

SPOILER
                                                                                            Thats a crazy good price cant understand it. Probably thats because it was best of 5 where tonites is best of 7 and they were probably expecting an early finish but still that's some price.
                                                                                            You only got plucky as you were rounding off though but you were never doing that bet with plenty of white meat so thats the best upside!.

Comment

You seem to be getting the BDO mixed up with the PDC

Comment

Thats a crazy good price cant understand it. Probably thats because it was best of 5 where tonites is best of 7 and they were probably expecting an early finish but still that's some price.
                                                                                                You only got plucky as you were rounding off though but you were never doing that bet with plenty of white meat so thats the best upside!.
                                                                                                Oh yeah, never backing it properly. Went longshot hunting and a 9 darter wasn't going to help me retire.

Comment

Two great games today Durrant 4 - 1 down and wins 5 - 4 and earlier with Waits also coming back from 4 - 1 down to win.
                                                                                                  Williams and Baetens should have won if only they could control the nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                    Two great games today Durrant 4 - 1 down and wins 5 - 4 and earlier with Waits also coming back from 4 - 1 down to win.
                                                                                                    Williams and Baetens should have won if only they could control the nerves.
                                                                                                    A couple more 5-4s in the evening games with Unterbucher and McGeeney coming back from a couple of sets down to win.

I think i was more impressed with the checkouts from the youth final though!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                      Just watched the youths final that Justin Van Tergouw is something special. He also averaged a 92 in the final which was higher that alot of the senior players I've seen this week.
                                                                                                      Posted this exactly a year ago. Surly Justin is the future of the PDC.
                                                                                                      Some seriously impressive checkouts there.

Comment

Killian played down with us last season.

Irish darts is full of talent. My boss is sponsoring a few this season. Hopefully more people get behind the talent cause it's a money game really .

Comment

van Tergouw only a couple years ago

Official video of Audio Bullys performing We Don't Care from the album Ego War. Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/k0hv78 Like Audio Bullys on Facebook: http://...

Comment

Final set now all tied up

Comment

Epic final

Comment

Good to see a new calmer Aidy Lewis.

I upload Dart videosI do not OWN this footage. This footage comes from PDC TV: https://www.pdc.tv/

I upload Dart videosI do not OWN this footage. This footage comes from PDC TV: https://www.pdc.tv/
                                                                                                                Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 02-02-18, 20:35.

Comment

Was really hoping Lewis missed that checkout. Acted like a cunt.

Comment

He did at least lose the next game, MVG brought the hammer of justice down on him.

He is suspended now with immediate effect. Just as well he isn't in the DPL this year.

Comment

That's an uncomfortable watch, your mans clearly really intimidated.

Aidy needs to sort his drink problem.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        That's an uncomfortable watch, your mans clearly really intimidated.

Aidy needs to sort his drink problem.
                                                                                                                        Mixed with a painkiller habit I'd say since his backs crocked and he only gets fatter. What a dick.

Comment

There may have been something happening before the video coverage but to me it looks like Lewis was losing, the guy just hit a 177 to have 3 darts at double to go 1 leg from winning the match with his throw next and Lewis walks up to the Oche fast to catch opponent on the back of the heel on purpose. The rest is on the video but personally I feel the opponent played a blinder by just laughing at Lewis, great matchplay tactic in the situation. Only place he was unlucky was with his bounce out of T20 on 181 in last leg.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X