Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
    cavalerio 15.40 really like jacks revenge prob want more ease in the groun

16.15 under the moon

17.25 jedward all goodwood

galway

18.45 tandum
    cavalerio is 16:40 fwiw, following as always am gonna be up from garswood here anyway
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Meanwhile there's actually some decent racing on over the pond. Goodwood has been getting similar levels of rain and ground currently good to soft. Casper Netscher 12/1 in the Lennox and Harris Tweed 20/1 in the 3:40 are both ew bets.
      vwp and seriously unlucky if you crossed them.
      Last edited by shano1888; 30-07-13, 14:50.

Comment

Harris Tweed has always been a favourite of mine, give him soft ground and a soft lead and he takes a world of catching.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Going for Fortify in the 6.45 in Galway @ 7/1 in the 3 places insure bet market with paddy power.

Comment

Scoter Fontaine looks to be moving into favorite for JP so I am getting on.

Comment

20:20 @ worchestor

Scoter Fontaine with faller insurance in paddy power is evens.

Comment

feisty lass in the next in perth for gordon elliott...
                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Drifted again before the off and as I was saying yesterday one should never back a JP horse unless it is the favorite ! I will watch out for a JP favorite to win in Galway tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                    20:20 @ worchestor

Scoter Fontaine with faller insurance in paddy power is evens.
                    WTF are you some sort of spambot for paddy powers mug bets

You would need to a lot more to be as annoying as your avatar
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Got on feisty lass @ 13/8 with a 2 place insure bet

Comment

This is not a tip. It's just a horse that caught my eye a couple of weeks back at Roscommon. I put him in the tracker and it's running today - 4:10 Galway - Landero. He won very impressively that day where the jockey didn't have to move an inch on him. Granted there's a 12lbs rise but at 14/1 it's a great each way bet.

Replay: http://www.attheraces.com/VideoConso..._07_09_04_1855

Comment

Tustudo looks overpriced at 14's in the 14.30 at Goodwood, ground is a big unknown but similar for most of these as we've had such a prolonged period of good-firm conditions but on the face of it his 1 length defeat lto is the closest any of these have come to winning in group race and he's entitled to improve on that imo. Obv Cap O Rushes 4th in the Irish derby is decent form on paper but thought he was flattered by the way that race panned out. Think it's a bad race containing horses with inflated ratings so not a bad tactic to side with the unfashionable potential improver Tustudo.

Gonna dodge the Sussex. "They" love DOW, have done all season, haven't particularly seen anything to justify it but not sure if you should ignore such persistence from the right people. Toronado has come with his share of hype too and somewhat proved himself lto but Dawn was coming off the derby farce and couldn't have been 100%. You'd imagine after a nice break he should be back to his best today. Hope Dawn wins but can't pull the trigger when I arguably should based on performances alone.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

is dessie plotting another attack on the triumph hurdle with Indian Icon,seems to be taking a similar route as last year.
                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

imperial sharba galway

Comment

Is Boyles site down?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Is Boyles site down?
                                  not for me

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                    not for me
                                    Was in but crashed, now cant get back in

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      Is Boyles site down?
                                      when i log in it freezes and i have to refresh then it works. annoying
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Holy fuck the Bolger lads made some cunt of that. Ronan Whelan thought it was 5 Furlongs and I've no idea what Manning was at

Comment

Good man JP. he had some gamble on Carlingford and it paid off for all who invested. I backed him EW @ 6/1 this am. Was offline all day and heard the result there. Impossible to go against JP when the money is down.

Comment

CAPITOL HILL looks to have a nive racing weight in next Killarney?

Comment

I reckon CAPITOL HILL could go well.

Comment

fuck off bono

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  WTF are you some sort of spambot for paddy powers mug bets

You would need to a lot more to be as annoying as your avatar
                                                  I think he is just about equal with that fuck of an avatar now.
                                                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

@GAB saw the bit on ATR today. Fair play thought you came off very well. Anything in the hurdle you fancy for tomorrow?

Comment

Rock god. Purely speculative punt.

Comment

Any views on whether Moon Dice has a chance tomorrow @ 25/1 in the Hurdle blinkered for first time. He won the race in 2011 but has 5lbs more wieght now. His form has wandered but anything is possible. This is sure to be ultra competitive and i am sure mullins will have an army of horses in it.

I like castle bar sling at 10/1 in the 3pm race also in Galway tomorrow. Any views?
                                                        Last edited by Bono; 31-07-13, 20:19.

Comment

i am sure mullins will have an army of horses in
                                                          Is this because the declarations are out and you can plainly see that Mullins is mob handed?

You are getting very annoying now with this nonsense.

Anything is possible, go play the lotto

Comment

The lotto is exactly what you are doing backing horses

Comment

I was told missunited's yard are very happy with her and expect her to go close.

Comment

CAPITOL HILL looks to have a nive racing weight in next Killarney?
                                                                He may well win at Kilarney, Nobody can accuse you of not posting before the race this time.

Its a pity that a thread that has for long been treated with respect by Users has been stumbled upon by a wind up merchant you would normally expect to find on a betting exchange forum.

Comment

Originally posted by theshortstack View Post
                                                                  I was told missunited's yard are very happy with her and expect her to go close.
                                                                  was in kanturk on monday and was chatting to some-one i'd listen to(ie not a bullshit merchant),said more or less said the same,tough race mind but no excuses.
                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Due to some of the responses to my posts, this is my last post.

Enjoy your forum and see you all in croke park.

Keep an eye out for castle bar sling tomorrow...

Comment

Due to some of the responses to my posts, this is my last post.

Enjoy your forum and see you all in croke park.

Keep an eye out for castle bar sling tomorrow...
                                                                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                        was in kanturk on monday and was chatting to some-one i'd listen to(ie not a bullshit merchant),said more or less said the same,tough race mind but no excuses.
                                                                        to be fair she profiles well in the race and @ 8/1 with powers worth a e/w nibble with 5 places paid,the going in galway is now heavy which should suit her as she has plenty of form on that going,could have done with having a extra run over hurdles but still worth a pop.drive time also scored well and won in listowel over 2m4f on the going and also profiles well,again worth a nibble at the odds of 16/1 for me with powers,hopefully will get some sort of a return out of those two.reckon the above are worth a punt but nothing mad.
                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Brown Panther ew in the Goodwood Cup at 15/2.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                            my short-list for the Galway hurdle is Make Your MArk, Il Fenonemo, Shadow Catcher, Two Scoops and Miley Shah. I suppose I better hope I can narrow it down before the off of therace. Id be worried that MYM has gone up too much in hcp and will find the 2m too short. Il F will love ground but dont know if he will come up hill. I think the others are all fair shouts at big prices.

Other bet today is a simple one - Arthur Moores horse in the Bumper - El Soro @ 16/1
                                                                            Really fancy too scoops today.
                                                                            Will love the ground & has plenty in hand on the handicapper still.

Comment

Just a heads up - it's raining.

Comment

Interesting article regarding the Godolphin doping scandal.

Comment

Other bet today is a simple one - Arthur Moores horse in the Bumper - El Soro @ 16/1
                                                                                  This is a non runner.
                                                                                  The lads were all very optimistic last weekend about the chances of An Sionnach for this race, I think they would have been happier if the ground hadn't changed so much but I'll still be having a few quid ew on it
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Shadow Catcher won out on trends after the fav for me in the Galway hurdle. Can't not back it at 40's.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Is That Michael Owens Horse?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                        Is That Michael Owens Horse?
                                                                                        Yep.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Sitch the new GAB?

Some week fair play.

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Great shout and AmberLeaf too well in lads.
                                                                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

If one wanted to.even out a betting account and have a bet on next race, what would be a good bet. Having a good festival with still tiny knowledge of horse racing
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Wonder how well Brenden Bracken recovered from his race on Tuesday, would be some stroke by Lyons if he pulls it off. Looked so far ahead of the handicaper that he prob wins this at 80% tomorrow but has to be a doubt to be even that. Hmmm think he's a bet at 10's. Thoughts?
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Certainly won well stitch. Have been waiting for dance and dance to run again over this trip. His run behind field of dream from where he was drawn was very eye catching and is lumpage for me tomorrow.

Comment

just finished looking at it and looks hard enough to work out with the profile,ended up taking 2 v the field with Brendan Brackan & Fire Ship for a few small e/w bets,draw from 12 & keanes lack of experience in goodwood (which is zero afaik) are negatives for me as Fire Ship from stall 7 and callan has 200 rides at the course with a 6% strike rate(9% over distance on all tracks) are positives,horatios selection,dance and dance also scored very well and has the right man on board and draw from 1 is very good.for me its a small stake race with the stats all over the place over the past few years and playing Brendan Brackan(who could be well in here,after what we saw in galway) @ 10s & Fire Ship @ 14s for a little e/w poke.good luck all
                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Brendan Bracken 10/1- 3:05
                                                                                                        Duke Of Firenze 14/1 - 3:40
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Got to go against you in the 3.40 Sitch. Moviesta has improved with each run and with Mulrennan up I just have to go for it.
                                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Justineo for me

Comment

I'll settle for that, nice one eagle eye

Comment

Not revolutionary but really fancy Princess Aloof today, think if she comes from off the pace will power up the hill and long run in.

Also think Vasoni and Blossom Gate will go well.
                                                                                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Nassau is a strong looking race but it's not often you see a group 1 winner last time out 20/1 for their subsequent start. Have to have a few bob ew on Ambivalent, she'd like the ground firmer but looks a 10 furlong specialist, something you couldn't say with certainty about some of the market leaders, good to have Murtagh in imperious form on board.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

my short-list for the Galway hurdle is Make Your MArk, Il Fenonemo, Shadow Catcher, Two Scoops and Miley Shah. I suppose I better hope I can narrow it down before the off of therace. Id be worried that MYM has gone up too much in hcp and will find the 2m too short. Il F will love ground but dont know if he will come up hill. I think the others are all fair shouts at big prices.

notice el soro is out in the 2 mile flat,worth a pop @ 10s?
                                                                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                                                      think conor king could be a chap to keep an eye on during the week,notice that weld has booked him for the first time today,given that he's never ridden at the track before (afaik) shows his Potential and faith he's has with him.He rode out his 7lbs last friday but still looks great value for the 5lb claim.interesting to see how he gets on today with his 2 bookings.
                                                                                                                      savage stuff by conor king this evening in cork,and he's still just 16 years old

He could be the new King of Cork - certainly as far as punters are concerned - as teenage rising sensation Connor King sealed a four-timer there on Tom McCourt's Horsewithnoname (10/1).
                                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

from a statistical/boxticking point of view,Famous Poet scored best out of the ascot card (off 12.55),@ 11/2 worth a small each way punt with 3 places paid.
                                                                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Haven't put one up from the tracker in a while but thought this one was actually worth putting up. Woolston Ferry in the 4.55 in Leicester. Back down to a winnable mark. Ran better than result indicates in Windsor and while I was expecting better than 9/1 I'm going to have a 50 on him and hopefully get to lay it off later. GL me

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X