bad bet sizing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad bet sizing?

could not figure out to copy paste image of hand from history to thread but its attached, apologies...The hand is from a $20 deepstack mtt and the villian was a mental, Just wondering is there any problems with my line and or betsizing?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Creasy View Post
    could not figure out to copy paste image of hand from history to thread but its attached, apologies...The hand is from a $20 deepstack mtt and the villian was a mental, Just wondering is there any problems with my line and or betsizing?
    BBV--------> that way

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Everything is fine. Unlucky.
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Yeah i think preflop is too small and the cbet is maybe a small bit too big.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
          BBV--------> that way
          was wondering bout 3bet pre, c-bet and weather there was anything to be said for a check on the turn

Comment

It's kinda hard to be objective when I know the result of the hand but it seems to me that the villian is an uberaggro player and most probably a loser. You come across them all the time, they either have a big stack or are knocked out early and are incapable of putting down a hand. I'm not really sure if your bet sizing is off without a read previous to this hand but if I had a note on him I would play it like that every time. For him to play the hand so aggro on a flushing board without the flushdraw is bad imo. He's not giving you credit for anything even though you reraised preflop. If you were up against a rock you could bet smaller on the flop. I don't think a rock calls that flop bet or shoves the turn with 2nd pair and a straight draw.
            So if you know he's a crazy player you played it perfectly and it's a bad beat. If you were against a known winner then don't be suprised to see a flopped set.

Comment

I'd make it 1150 or so pre, rest is fine.

Comment

Pre is fine, I might make it a bit bigger.

Flop depends both on how utg plays and whether villain is passive or not. If villain is a station keeping potting it is good, if either villain or utg is aggro there may be merit in betting smaller to try induce a raise

I would never check turn

Comment

Working...
                X