Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That midfield battle is outstanding. Pure class on both sides.

Comment

Zebo has 3 men outside him in acres of space just runs into contact instead of a simple pass prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
        Zebo has 3 men outside him in acres of space just runs into contact instead of a simple pass prick.
        The good the bad and the downright ugly all rolled in to one.

Comment

herrare fgs not looking great since he's on the bench . fellaini & 1-0 utd 60/1 though will be nice and I changed my prediction on here from 0-0 to 0-1, come on ye fuckers I have the faith.
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
            The good the bad and the downright ugly all rolled in to one.
            Was a poor kcik downfield Payne and Earls outside horrible stuff.
            Think ealrs knocked himself half out rucking.

Comment

Ah FFS!
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                reddit/r/soccerstreams will have a list of good links.
                acestream://42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7

best here
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Ah FFS!
                  ireland severely rattled
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    acestream://42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7

best here
                    Every single sunday this should be the only one used, bloodzeed is king.
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Think Ireland will lose today.
                      Second row is weak Welsh backrow is excellent.
                      I fear Sexton is a couple of concussions away from retirement everytime he goes in for a tackle i worry for him.
                      Zebo in defence does not fill me with coinfidence or Earls either but at least Earls in preferred position.
                      Small bet on Cj Stander man of the match 14/1 hes been a huge positive in a poor Munster side and will have to put in a huge effort today.
                      Cant get on right side of a betting handicap flip but can get a 14/1 shot fuck off gambling.

Comment

FFS Payne why why would you kcik the balla way clowns.

Comment

hate draws.

Both teams lose.

Comment

FFS Payne why why would you kcik the balla way clowns.
                            That was shocking

Murray should have gone to ground with the nall at the end as well...draw fuck all use to anyone except the English.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Zebo is some ham

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                Wait till you get to the third.

SPOILER
                                I have heard the expression "phoning it in" wrt performances, but Duchovny takes the biscuit here, its more comical than anything else.

I had half expected the paranoid delusional Fox Mulder, Hank Moody turned up.
                                Not gonna read spoiler but is that wait till you get to third episode it will blow your mind or wait till you get to third episode you are going to be raging at investing even a minute of your time in this muck?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                  Not gonna read spoiler but is that wait till you get to third episode it will blow your mind or wait till you get to third episode you are going to be raging at investing even a minute of your time in this muck?
                                  The latter. And the spoiler is harmless enough.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    Garda G103 seemed to be enjoying himself with his baton, bravely getting a cameraman etc., and giving a "come at me bro'", at 2.18 here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_REls3JkxzQ

Another hot-headed guard who lacks the mental ability to do the job properly. He'll probably go far in the force though.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

www.smartvote.ie has me in bed with greens and people before profit.
                                        Rather oddly I got
                                        1 FG candidate
                                        2 labour candidate
                                        3 green candidate
                                        4 FG candidate (second one )
                                        Etc

Would have thought it would treat party candidates the same, based on same manifesto.

Comment

ugh....Zouma

Comment

I'd drop Zebo and Trimble (way too slow - looked like he was in slow motion at one stage). Bring in SOB at 7 and patch up the rest. TOD played well but a combo of injury and SOB being better for me.

It's such a shame we had no Henderson and Fitzy today.

Personally happy enough with a draw as the Welsh played very well and were very close to full strength. 3 in a row still on so lots to play for and France and England wouldn't frighten us on yesterday's evidence.
                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

ugh....Zouma
                                              That looked pretty horrible. Hope it's not too serious for him

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                You are not wasting your time.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                  I'd drop Zebo and Trimble (way too slow - looked like he was in slow motion at one stage). Bring in SOB at 7 and patch up the rest. TOD played well but a combo of injury and SOB being better for me.

It's such a shame we had no Henderson and Fitzy today.

Personally happy enough with a draw as the Welsh played very well and were very close to full strength. 3 in a row still on so lots to play for and France and England wouldn't frighten us on yesterday's evidence.
                                                  Trimble was very strong in defence but in the first half he got a lovey ball in space and just got shephereded into touch.
                                                  Obrien Stander Heslip would be an excellent backrow.

Comment

Class from Lingard.

Comment

Trimble was very strong in defence but in the first half he got a lovey ball in space and just got shephereded into touch.
                                                      Obrien Stander Heslip would be an excellent backrow.
                                                      His defence was excellent and his high ball gathers and chases fine. But in attack he was just terrible. He was never very fast but he's just too slow now.

What would be your back line next week Mick assuming no injuries from today?
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                        His defence was excellent and his high ball gathers and chases fine. But in attack he was just terrible. He was never very fast but he's just too slow now.

What would be your back line next week Mick assuming no injuries from today?
                                                        As a former community games medal winner id like a run out.

9 murray 10 sexy 11 earls love to see mccloskey at12 henshaw 13 not sure if mcloskey is a 12think he is.
                                                        zebo 14 and payne at full back.
                                                        I think first thing for a wing at any level is pace.
                                                        I dont mind zebo on the wing
                                                        cant see schmidt putting mcloskey in at 12 though against the french.

Comment

Thought I was after a very good Sunday betting, . Stewart first td it is so.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Beat: United concede a late equaliser.

Brag: AFTERTIMING! backed Arsenal -1 and the draw at 9/1.

Money for me and United don't lose at the champions. Not so bad I suppose.

David De Gea

Comment

Also I have seen 1 episode of Daredevil, much better than the flash already imo.
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

no idea wtf depay is doing, instead of holding the ball and keeping possession around chelsea box, he decides to play the laziest pass, gives the ball back to chelsea to break and score, as good as he supposedly is he's has been atrocious for united all season with the same lazy laid back shite performances. to say im tilted as fuck is an understatement having to play a full sunday schedule and that shit isnt helping

Comment

Depay thinks he's the new Ronaldo. Except Ronaldo was good. Hopefully if Martial lives up to potential Depay can fuck off.

Comment

Depay is the new worse Nani.
                                                                    Blind is the new worse O'Shea.
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Keep us posted on Billions hitch. Although Vinyl, Better Call Saul and House of Cards coming up, wont be stuck for a bit.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        Keep us posted on Billions hitch. Although Vinyl, Better Call Saul and House of Cards coming up, wont be stuck for a bit.
                                                                        Any idea when can we expect HoC available? Did Google but just keep getting "coming in 2016". What's Vinyl?

Hitch, cliffs on billions . Ty

Comment

Thoughts on Super Bowl?

More out of hope of it being a close game I've backed the Broncos by 1-6pts @ 4/1.
                                                                          Really hoping the Panthers don't go crazy and run up the score in the first quarter like they have lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                            Thoughts on Super Bowl?

More out of hope of it being a close game I've backed the Broncos by 1-6pts @ 4/1.
                                                                            Really hoping the Panthers don't go crazy and run up the score in the first quarter like they have lately.
                                                                            What time is the game starting at? I have no real interest, but if it starts at 11 I might watch the first quarter perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              What time is the game starting at? I have no real interest, but if it starts at 11 I might watch the first quarter perhaps.
                                                                              1130 kick off

Comment

United were lucky to get out with a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                  United were lucky to get out with a draw.
                                                                                  Just give De Gea a cheque book and tell him write what he wants on it.

Tbf, Chelsea only started playing after 35 mins but dominated when they did. Both teams have huge problems attacking. Both looked completely clueless at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                    Thoughts on Super Bowl?

I've backed Panthers -11

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                      Just give De Gea a cheque book and tell him write what he wants on it.

Tbf, Chelsea only started playing after 35 mins but dominated when they did. Both teams have huge problems attacking. Both looked completely clueless at times.
                                                                                      worst united fan ever. Chelski robbed a point . had them on the rack then sat on the points. The ref was looking to book every united player, the smalling one as a laugh. Only way is down for the clowns in blue imo. Terry retiring, Costa will leave, hasard will leave then back to the drawing board with no Jose to nick the odd ittle.
                                                                                      Last edited by Solskjaer; 07-02-16, 18:51.

Comment

Palio discussed here a while ago is on BBC4 tonite at 9pm

"Rocky on horseback" - New York Times. "Savage, gripping, beautiful" - EMPIRE. 'The best superhero film of the year’ - Screen Daily.Buy now on iTunes: http:/...

Comment

Didn't really understand Gary Neville taking the Valencia job. Dont think the fans are too happy with him either...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            Didn't really understand Gary Neville taking the Valencia job. Dont think the fans are too happy with him either...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                              Also I have seen 1 episode of Daredevil, much better than the flash already imo.
                                                                                              Daredevil and Jessica Jones have had amazing villains. Not getting too optimistic for Luke Cage as he seems a bit boring but if it comes close to matching those too I'll be happy.

Comment

Shame that was confirmed fake , would have loved for it to be true! lol
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                  Daredevil and Jessica Jones have had amazing villains. Not getting too optimistic for Luke Cage as he seems a bit boring but if it comes close to matching those too I'll be happy.
                                                                                                  Yeah I liked Jessica Jones too, onto episode 2 now and I now get some of the comments in jessica jones from the nurse(rosario jones who i liked in seven pounds) as it was a crossover. Liking this so far anyway.
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...

Comment

Random tech question - I want to connect both speakers and my headphones to my laptop audio port and be able to switch between them relatively easily without having to reach over and plug them in and out all the time. Would something like this work? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Startech-com...audio+splitter

And then I simply can plug them in and out of that (which is closer to me) or change the playback output in windows, whichever is easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                        Random tech question - I want to connect both speakers and my headphones to my laptop audio port and be able to switch between them relatively easily without having to reach over and plug them in and out all the time. Would something like this work? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Startech-com...audio+splitter

And then I simply can plug them in and out of that (which is closer to me) or change the playback output in windows, whichever is easier?
                                                                                                        That's just a standard splitter so both speakers headphones will be active at the same time. I used to do something similar and just turned the speakers on whenever I wanted them. Sometimes the tinny audio from the headphones would be annoying when I had the speakers on.

One of these would be grand also:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Half Wit Idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                                                                                            Half Wit Idiots!
                                                                                                            Were you a villager like me m8?
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

20,000.
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

20001, fuck you chad.
                                                                                                                Last edited by mdoug; 07-02-16, 21:10.
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

yisssssssssssss I got the palindrome
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

We need a new smiley

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          Not the most interesting. But we really need one that says: 'I only know this because Google told me'
                                                                                                                          A full stop usually covers that for most.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X