Clear All

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    So you think you know your english?

This is a good quiz

http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/how-m...-actually-know
    26/30. Me? Fail English? Unpossible

Comment

30/30
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        Well Hotspur would tell you they're air headed slacker teen comedy rubbish

Yes, they are very good. Same guy who directed the recently discussed 'Boyhood' which is also wonderful.

Opr
        I have never seen any of Linklater's films, other than Boyhood, which I called air headed, slacker, teen comedy rubbish.

He may well have some good films in his canon, including that trilogy. But I looked at his list of films and made a judgement that he did air headed slacker and teen comedy films.

Slacker (1991) Comedy
        Presents a day in the life in Austin, Texas among its social outcasts and misfits, predominantly the twenty-something set, using a series of linear vignettes.

Dazed and Confused (1993) Comedy
        The adventures of incoming high school and junior high students on the last day of school, in May of 1976.

SubUrbia (1996) Comedy
        A group of suburban teenagers try to support each other through the difficult task of becoming adults.

School of Rock (2003) Comedy
        A wannabe rock star in need of cash poses as a substitute teacher at a prep school, and tries to turn his class into a rock band.

Bad News Bears (2005) Comedy
        A grizzled little league coach tries to turn his team of misfits into champs.

I may not be wholly right, but am I really that far wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
          30/30
          2/30
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

30/30

what we playing?

Comment

BT Sport are showing cricket instead of UFC. This will not stand man.

Comment

Dazed and Confused is a great show

Comment

You have never seen 'Dazed and Confused'? It may fall within the remit of stuff you classify his films within but it's probably one of the genres best.

Opr

Comment

Glen Campbell was in The Beach Boys. Why didn't I know this?
                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Actually feeling like a rhinestone cowboy right now. Shot my first round of golf I'm the 70s yesterday. Five over, gross. Pissed ever since and happy out.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        27/30. Kayroo could probably do it in Latin.
                        27/30 also! Enjoyed that. Had never come across knabble before!
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                          Actually feeling like a rhinestone cowboy right now. Shot my first round of golf I'm the 70s yesterday. Five over, gross. Pissed ever since and happy out.
                          go pro?

Comment

Barkley could be out for up to 8 weeks. My fantasy football team is called AllBarkleyAndNoBite. Wtf am I supposed to do now, just drop him?
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                              Barkley could be out for up to 8 weeks. My fantasy football team is called AllBarkleyAndNoBite. Wtf am I supposed to do now, just drop him?
                              Picking a better name would be a start.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Picking a better name would be a start.
                                2013 WhatsAMataYou?
                                2012 YerraIWilshere
                                2011 Krul-Intentions

(probably mixed up the years)

You can't pun without including the lad in the team
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I went with Victorious Secret so I can't say much.

Comment

More recent reports suggest 5 months. The name is still a fine one. The injury came in training on Friday, I transferred him out last night. You need to have your finger on the pulse when it comes to comedy team names.

Anyway, sell Barkley tonight before he falls in price and then change your team name on your profile page:
                                    Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

Comment

phil-babb

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        More recent reports suggest 5 months. The name is still a fine one. The injury came in training on Friday, I transferred him out last night. You need to have your finger on the pulse when it comes to comedy team names.

Anyway, sell Barkley tonight before he falls in price and then change your team name on your profile page:
                                        http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-profile/
                                        fuck it, threw in McGeady instead of him. With Barkley out, that can only help McGeady's game time. 5.5 seemed like good value too.

Now the tough part of coming up with a new name. This is my team btw so need a pun relating to these players:

I mean, saying 'betting against me is gona Costa you a few pound Sterling' is a Noble effort, that's a Given, but I really think I should be able to do Vlaar better.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Garden of Edin is a possibility, but I think that'd work better if I had Hazard as opposed to Dzeko in the team.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I Drive Lloris

Comment

fuck it, threw in McGeady instead of him. With Barkley out, that can only help McGeady's game time. 5.5 seemed like good value too.

Now the tough part of coming up with a new name. This is my team btw so need a pun relating to these players:

I mean, saying 'betting against me is gona Costa you a few pound Sterling' is a Noble effort, that's a Given, but I really think I should be able to do Vlaar better.

Cesc, Drugs and RocknRoll
                                              50 Shades of O'Shea
                                              Absolutely Fabregas

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                See paul O reilly on FB saying Liam Flood has passed away. very sad

Comment

Top banter on the Facebook last night folks

Comment

The fifty shades one leaves out the 'of', saw it on PP twitter too.

Dunno how many characters are allowed but: CostaSterlingisVlaartoohigh or CostaSterlingisVlaarrfromaGiven or
                                                    LlorisCostalottaSterling

Pun overkill tho!

Comment

Trying to introduce more organ meat to my diet.
                                                      Not something I've cooked before. Starting off small, I bought some chicken livers. Any idea how to cook them?
                                                      First thoughts was in a own with lots if butter and garlic

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                        Trying to introduce more organ meat to my diet.
                                                        Not something I've cooked before. Starting off small, I bought some chicken livers. Any idea how to cook them?
                                                        First thoughts was in a own with lots if butter and garlic
                                                        Pan fry shallots till golden brown, add the livers. Do not overcook them, they need to be nice and pink in the middle. Splash them with vinegar, finish off the cooking. Add them to a big bowl of salad (frisée is best) and top with a mustard vinaigrette.

This is one of life's greatest and simplest pleasures.

Comment

Merci beaucoup. I'll give that a go then.
                                                          Preference for type of vinegar. I think I've got balsamic, brown malt, apple cider, and rice vinegar here. I'd assume balsamic, but apple cider might be good.
                                                          I'm sure we can all guess the mustard

Comment

Merci beaucoup. I'll give that a go then.
                                                            Preference for type of vinegar. I think I've got balsamic, brown malt, apple cider, and rice vinegar here. I'd assume balsamic, but apple cider might be good.
                                                            I'm sure we can all guess the mustard
                                                            Best to use red or white wine vinegar, but apple should be fine. Balsamic is a no no as you need a good dose of acidity.

Dijon mustard ftw!

Comment

Did a bit of searching on boards and came accross the same post, from 3 years ago

Originally posted by shrapnel222
                                                              best liver, for me anyway, is veal, but you can't get it here so we eat chicken livers which are so tasty also and very cheap.

fry shallots until they're nice and golden, then add the livers whole. cooking time about 6-7 minutes turning over once, then pour red wine vinegar on them and cook for another minute or so (for me anyway, the inside should be pink and slighlty bloody) . i then put them in a nice salad (Frisee preferably) and add a bit of french vinaigrette. yum!
                                                              I applaud your consistancy

Comment

2013 WhatsAMataYou?
                                                                2012 YerraIWilshere
                                                                2011 Krul-Intentions

(probably mixed up the years)

You can't pun without including the lad in the team
                                                                AllBiteAndNoBarlkey ?
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                  Top banter on the Facebook last night folks
                                                                  Quality roasting

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                    Quality roasting
                                                                    Any more titties after I left

Comment

Any more titties after I left
                                                                      Nah a chunky legshot and SatNav esploded. Good times

Comment

Nah a chunky legshot and SatNav esploded. Good times
                                                                        Cliffs on the sat Nav?

Comment

Cliffs on the sat Nav?
                                                                          Were you around for the game?

Comment

Were you around for the game?
                                                                            No left after strewel arrived and CHD called out dannydiamond

Comment

Did a bit of searching on boards and came accross the same post, from 3 years ago

I applaud your consistancy
                                                                              Lol, I love this liver recipe. Planned to do it this week actually.

Also bought some calves liver yesterday as it happens. Doing it for lunch today.

Comment

No left after strewel arrived and CHD called out dannydiamond
                                                                                Had a game called 'so when you gonna let me tap dat'

Rules:
                                                                                Copy/paste above statement and pm to random chick on FB chat.
                                                                                If she asks any questions you can only respond with 'so when you gonna let me tap dat'.

Amazing results!!

Comment

Rules:
                                                                                  If she asks any questions you can only respond with 'so when you gonna let me tap dat'.

Amazing results!!
                                                                                  Wow any screenshots, I can't get back into the chat window

Comment

Wow any screenshots, I can't get back into the chat window
                                                                                    Too NSFW. Add me on FB

Comment

Too NSFW. Add me on FB
                                                                                      Done lol

Comment

Done lol
                                                                                        Lol good shit

Comment

Rules:

Amazing results!!
                                                                                          Feel free to put a screen shot of my answer here!! before people get the wrong idea! lol
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Niamh Horan seems to have gone insane

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                              Feel free to put a screen shot of my answer here!! before people get the wrong idea! lol
                                                                                              Sound
                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Sound
                                                                                                you bolix!! lol
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  Best game Ive ever seen!!!!

They are one of the best teams anyone in the semi's could win it now
                                                                                                  link to wahtever game this was? Had to go out.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  This was just so sick its ridiculous! commentary is a little behind the action because it was pulled straight from stream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0BG...ature=youtu.be
                                                                                                  Fucking sick play going on! Final today will be a treat.

Going to the Irish dota LAN?
                                                                                                  Today we are very pleased to officially announce ireLAN, Ireland's first DOTA 2-focused LAN event in Dublin!

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                  Well done man! Nothing like feeling good in golf after trying for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                    Niamh Horan seems to have gone insane
                                                                                                    http://www.donotlink.com/b6yw
                                                                                                    It's breathtaking in its self indulgent childishness. Kind of amazing that she gave herself a week to respond and that was her response. At least she stopped short of calling Una Mulally a 'fat ugly bitch', though that may only be because her editor saw a tiny amount of sense before it went to print.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Vlaariety is the spice of life

Comment

keep is relevent
                                                                                                        Ebola Ameobi
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

shoxie will always be the best, this tournament really makes me want to play again!

http://www.hltv.org/news/12273-video-shox-vs-virtusproAn early candidate for highlight of the year comes from tonight's clash between Virtus.pro and Titan wh...

but is he as good as taraldariano? lmao

css, mixes, man, counter, strike, counterstrike, source, face, things, funny, random, something

Comment

That first video is insane, I can barely follow those shots.

Comment

I had the unpleasure of playing against his team when they were the best in the world for years, fucking hell. they are insane, the recoil control on those shots as well 9it's much harder than the bullets just going where the aim is)

I think you'll like this Such a great game.

Comment

Some pass by Henderson, Sterling didn't even need to take a touch.

Also anyone who doesn't have CS:GO, its on sale with Steam for €6.99 during the tournament. Discounts on all the add-ons too and you can contribute directly to the teams by buying the sticker capsules iirc.
                                                                                                                Last edited by coillcam; 17-08-14, 13:01.

Comment

Irish runner narrowly outside the 1500m medals in 4th after a brave run.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Whats up with the lack of atmosphere at Anfield.? So quiet and no singing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                      Yeah the atmosphere seems really dead. I was really hoping for a blast of 'You've lost that Lovren feeling, oh that Lovren feeling......' but the crowd have been extremely quiet in general.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                        Always seems to be that way in the nervy games against teams they're expected to beat at home unfortunately.

Comment

Generally a feature of early kick offs I think. Most of the crowd probably hungover as opposed to a few pints deep.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X