EPT Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPT Barcelona

Day 1B of EPT Barcelona, and currently two Irish near the top of the leader board. GL to all. Dermot Blain still in.

Mick Graydon IE 160,000

Jude Ainsworth IE 137,000

Think your counts are very wrong with both players unfortunately ��

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Poker View Post
      Think Mick's was a typo but Jude's was probably spot on as he finished the day on 155,000.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Poker View Post
        Dear Celtic Poker. Thank you for your feedback. Stack sizes in tournament poker are a bit like flags, trousers, or the stock market. Some times they are up, and sometimes they are down, due to the turn of a card and the vicissitudes of tournament play. Nevertheless, hoping for some deep Irish runs ...

Comment

DOKE on the live stream now. Playing not commentating that is ... http://www.pokernews.com/live-report...livestream.htm

Comment

Jude still trucking with 1.3M (68bbs) with 66 left

Comment

Any one know why John Juanda is wearing a surgical mask?

Comment

its an asian thing of respect for others when you have a cold or some sort of sickness,or sometimes its a fashion thing because every single asian on the planet is bat sh it crazy.

Comment

Jude Ainsworth was the last Irishman left standing in the EPT Barcelona main event finishing 34th for €27,400 also during the festival finished 18th in the Estrellas main for €19,700 in other main event action Dara O'Kearney finished 170th for €10,350 - unknown to me was an Irish dude by the name of Fergal Coyle 200th €9,450 while Peter Murphy squeezed into the money with a min cash of €8,800.
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Jude Ainsworth was the last Irishman left standing in the EPT Barcelona main event finishing 34th for €27,400 also during the festival finished 18th in the Estrellas main for €19,700 in other main event action Dara O'Kearney finished 170th for €10,350 - unknown to me was an Irish dude by the name of Fergal Coyle 200th €9,450 while Peter Murphy squeezed into the money with a min cash of €8,800.
                    Was chatting briefly to Fergal at start of day 3, first time we'd met. I think he said he's from Roscommon. I'd guess he's about my age. He was short so sweating the min cash: delighted to hear he got there as the bubble took longer than I speculated it would to him.
                    My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Working...
                    X